When Two Souls Connect - Cover

When Two Souls Connect

Copyright© 2005 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - By Jack's standards, she was beautiful and he was interested in getting to know her... She looked up as he turned from the desk, and he waved at her. She smiled in acknowledgment, and he felt as though he had been given the keys to Heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

After their lunch together, Erin pulled away from him. She didn't come on-line to chat, and she turned him down a couple of times when he asked her to the movies. She also made excuses for not having lunch with him the three times he had gone to the library and asked her if she wanted to join him. Jack could see the confusion and indecision in the depths of her dark eyes and wanted to be able to push a button and set things right in seconds. He wasn't impatient, he just wanted her to be okay with who she was and experience the things that she desired and deserved as a woman.

Thinking things through, he decided that he was not going to back off completely. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and did not want to risk losing her; thus, he compromised. He stayed away from the library, which was not unusual when he was working, but sent her silly cards or jokes through e-mail each day, and a rose bud every other day.

On Saturday morning, after three weeks had dragged by, Jack strayed away from his routine and checked his personal e-mail. Erin's stood out like a lighthouse in the fog. She hadn't typed in a subject, and as he clicked the mouse to open it, he was surprised to find that he was as nervous as he had been the day he had asked Joanne Bowers to the spring dance over twenty years ago. As he began reading, he was also as relieved as he had been when Joanne had accepted his invitation.

My Sweet Old Bear,

I was just eating lunch -- a bacon, pineapple and extra cheese pizza to be exact -- and I got to thinkin' about you and one thing led to another and you ended up naked on my kitchen floor. Your arms were secured with a nice piece of silk to two of the table legs, your legs to two of the chairs. You looked awfully cute in my little trap.

Of course, I had you comfortable on a plastic table cloth; thrown over a couple of blankets. And you had a pillow or two under your head so that you could view the proceedings without hindrance.

Naked as a jay-bird, I knelt beside you and, using a soft brush, I started at your chest and covered you in warm (not too hot, not too cold) pizza sauce down your abdomen, stopping short of your manhood. Your moans and other reactions to this act were top notch. Then I sprinkled chopped up cooked-bacon and pieces of pineapple, over you. Followed by a bit of melted cheese. Like the sauce, it was just right.

Then, straddling you, I started in the center of that well built chest of yours, and licked and nibbled my way to your right nipple, which I suckled on until you gasped and begged me to please get on with things.

I, of course, took my time on the left nipple, and I think you might have gladly strangled me had I not had you tied up so nicely. And when I saw the hard problem you were having right between your thighs, I could understand why you might be just a tad bit excited.

I didn't help you out right way, though. First I had to smear sauce on those jaunty thighs, and lick and nibble them clean -- driving you near darn crazy. Finally, though, I took pity on you and took my brush and painted that throbbing, pulsing rock of yours in sauce -- being careful not to forget your little essentials, of course!

By the time I finished licking you clean, you were writhing, moaning, and calling out some unmentionable words, quite nicely! And my how hard you were when I took you inside my mouth!

MMMM... the best pizza I ever created: Gladiator Supreme!

Hope you got much pleasure from this little fantasy of mine!

Love, Your Little Dream Boat

p.s. Creamed Cum is the best thing I've ever had to drink with pizza!

By the time he reached the last sentence, Jack was laughing; he was turned on; he was in Heaven.


Monday turned out to be a busy day at the library and it was twelve-thirty before Erin could get away for lunch. Jack had phoned her earlier and she had agreed to have lunch with him.

He arrived ten minutes early and found her in the children's room, reading Curious George to a group of preschoolers. When she saw him, she held up her fingers indicating that she would join him in five minutes. Her smile made his heart flip-flop.

Carrie's was crowded, but they managed to find a table near the entrance. After they had placed their orders, she reached across the table and placed her hand on top of his. "Thank you for being patient with me."

He placed his free hand on top of hers. "So, how have you been?"

They got caught up during the wait for their food and during the first few minutes of the meal. He finished telling her about a new idea he was forming for a book. They ate in contented silence until she put down her fork and folded her arms on the table. "Jack?"

Her tone sounded a bit uncertain, and he swallowed his bite of baked potato, put down his fork and looked at her. "Yes, Baby?"

"When I'm around you, every nerve in my body seems to come alert, aching for your touch. And I wake up in the middle of the night, longing for your touch, or just to be able to reach out and caress your face. Everything is happening so fast, it feels like I'm on a runaway train and it scares me." She glanced out the window, swallowed, and looked back at him. "I don't know what to do."

"Honey," he brushed his finger down her cheek, "hormones are one thing we can't control, unless we have too many or too few. They have a mind of their own, and the only thing I know for you to do is to accept the fact that you are attracted to me, let your feelings go where they will, and don't be afraid of them."

"Even if they want to tie you down?"

"Tie me down and do what?"

"Tease you with kisses from my warm moist lips;
Run my fingers up and down your hips;
Have your body under my command;
Nibble you till you come to a full stand,
Mount you and ride you, slowly building rhythm,
Compress your cock in my depths, until we reach cataclysm."

"That's beautiful," he said softly, shifting to give his excited cock some space.

"Thank you." She blushed and took a swallow of her iced tea. "I wrote it this morning when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep."

"Have you written anything else?"

"Just the few things I've sent you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.