When Two Souls Connect - Cover

When Two Souls Connect

Copyright© 2005 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - By Jack's standards, she was beautiful and he was interested in getting to know her... She looked up as he turned from the desk, and he waved at her. She smiled in acknowledgment, and he felt as though he had been given the keys to Heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jack was sensitive and imaginative, not only on the pages of his novels, but in real life, too. And making an impression on the opposite sex had been a gift since his first day at school, when he held the door open for Anna Johnson, one of the prettiest girls in the first grade. She shared her desserts with him for a month over this.

Later on, when he helped her get even with Cynthia Hanson for sneaking up on her during nap time and cutting off one of her pig tails, Anna let him see her undressed. He saw her undressed a few times during their teens and had been able to properly appreciate the gift she was granting him.

With Erin, though, he felt that making an impression was going to take patience, which, he had always had plenty of, too -- he just had never had to rely on it before. His looks had carried him through high school and college, and as his writing career had taken off, he had had that to rely upon, as well.

He sent her three roses on the day after he met her. And since he had worked at home that day, she thanked him for them during their on-line chat. She had joined the room the night before, and he discovered that she had not read his books. He found himself relieved. She would take him as simply Jack Travers; instead of Jack Travers, writer of sexy romances.

They chatted for a couple of hours that evening, feeding each other information about themselves as they chatted in private while chatting with the group in the room, and he discovered that she was a bit shy.

The second night, after she thanked him for the roses, they discussed family. She was an only child of deceased parents. They had taken their own lives five years before upon discovering that her mother had an inoperable brain tumor.

His parents, Hank and Nora, were still living -- a Baptist minister and his help mate who still weren't quite sure how to handle the success of their third child as a writer of bodice-rippers. His two older sisters, Grace and Hope, on the other hand, didn't care what he did, as long as he behaved himself and didn't end up in the gossip columns with a scandal that would bring disgrace on the family name. They enjoyed his success to the fullest, and, in their way, he knew his parents did, too.

The roses continued to arrive for three more days; and their conversations continued over the computer. Working from home had been his plan before he had arrived at the library, and he stuck with it.

On Thursday night, before they signed off, he asked her to meet him for lunch at the cafe across the street from the library.


The cafe, known as Carrie's Corner, was owned by Mrs. Brown and her daughter Meg. They had a daily special along with items from the menu, and the cafe was one of the most popular places in town. Jack arrived early to get a table; and had been given one in the back corner. He could not have asked for more. They would be able to eat with a sense of privacy.

When Erin walked in, his heart turned couple of flips, and he momentarily forgot where he was or what he was doing. Fortunately, his subconscious took over and he stood when she approached the table, and then held out her chair.

She was wearing a purple blouse with a flowing black skirt. Her shoes were sensible flats; they matched her blouse. Her hair had been pulled back into a bun that rested on her neck. He would have given five dollars to have reached across and let it down. He would have given almost anything to have her on his lap, with her legs wrapped around him.

Feeling his cock respond to this image, he quickly changed his focus and asked how her day had been going.

"Great," she replied. Her smile reached her eyes and he found himself wanting to drown in them. "Things are quiet in the mornings, except for the days we have the children come in for story time. And now I'm having lunch with you."

"Thanks," he replied; his cheeks growing warm. He couldn't remember the last time he had blushed. "I finished chapter ten. Lord knows how many more to go. I usually write between thirty and forty chapters."

The waitress arrived with their food.

After he took a bite of his Philly cheese steak sandwich and she bit into an onion ring, she asked, "Have you ever been propositioned by any of your fans?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.