Jump Point
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An alien being charged with monitoring Earth's scientific and technological progress grows bored with the slow pace of change and sends Brad Farley back to the year 1963 to do something about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"WAKE UP!" the voice seemed to shout directly into my mind.

I jerked awake and found that once again I was on the comfortable table in what could only be described as a laboratory of some sort. Again I wondered how I'd come to be here and who had called me?

"You have seen a small part of what your life would be like if you accept my proposal. Will you listen to what I have to say and keep an open mind?"

"I'll certainly try; but it'd be nice if I could see who I was speaking with," I replied.

A smallish humanoid like being stepped into view at my request. I could tell the creature was male because of the rather large appendage swinging between his two legs. He had no body hair anywhere on his skin. At first I thought his skin was yellow, but was later able to see that it changed color with his emotions; like a chameleon — only much faster.

"I am Krezan Six."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Krezan Six," I replied trying to keep my voice calm and steady.

"Let me first apologize to you," Krezan Six said. "After observing your reactions to the various environments I've thrust you into I realize I should have tried to speak with you first and offer you the chance to make more informed choices.

"I hope that my impatience has not caused you any harm or extreme concern. It's just that in you I see a chance to address a problem that threatens all humanity. If you accept my proposal and succeed in your mission it will have a great and beneficial impact on your world's future. I'm afraid that once I found the solution to the problem I took quick action without giving your emotional and mental state enough consideration ahead of time."

"Well finding myself thrown back in time forty two years from my own time was rather unnerving at first," I commented. "I was certain that either I was having the most vivid dream of my life or I'd become mentally unstable."

"Oh dear! I do hope I haven't irreparably damaged your ability to place trust in me? You see I've been watching your planet for some centuries now and have observed that your people have the capacity to be far more than you've become; but with over crowding, smothering laws, and so called religious conflicts, your world enters into war after war after war. The pace of technological progress has sped up somewhat in the recent past — but your population is still woefully behind where they should be in your scientific and technological development. If the pattern continues it is most likely that your people will wipe each other out entirely."

"I think it would be terrible if that happened, but if I might be forgiven for asking, why does this concern you Krezan Six?"

"That is a very fair question. Let me try to explain it this way: I'm charged with observing your planet up until the time your people reach scientific and technological maturity and if that were to occur many positive things will open to your race. On the other hand, if your race stays on its current path I'm afraid that it will become extinct."

"So you're going to intervene? Is that allowed?" I asked thinking all the while of Star Trek's prime directive.

"Yes, I am going to intervene; but only in the limited ways open to me," Krezan Six answered.

"Please, tell me more," I prompted.

"Alright. I waited until a human male was born with the right mental capacity, the correct physical characteristics, and a strong drive to increase his knowledge. If you accept my proposal I will place within your mind the sum of all scientific knowledge currently possessed by your race in the year 2005 and awaken several of the dormant potentials in your mind. This will give you many important advantages over your fellow humans, but most importantly your DNA will be altered in such a way that your offspring will possess all of your considerable scientific and technical knowledge and skill."

"You mean Racial Memory?"

"Of a type, yes. Then I will send you back to the year 1963 as Walter Stanhope."

"That's going to be frustrating! I already know a tremendous amount regarding computers and computer design, but even if I had every bit of knowledge necessary to build computer chips I'm still missing all of the advanced tools to do so!"

"True, but then again that would not be my purpose for sending you back. The purpose would be so that all of your considerable offspring would be able to implement the knowledge they were born with," Krezan Six informed me.

"You want me to sire a race of super humans to speed up Earth's progress? Kind of like a stallion bred for his genetics?" I asked incredulously.

At my outburst Krezan Six had turned a bright and pulsing purple which I later learned to equate with embarrassment.

"I suppose that's one way of stating it; however, I would not dream of equating you with a creature of such low intelligence nor would I intend to imply that you might not find other ways of directly contributing to Earth's scientific advancement.

"I am simply trying to advance things fast enough to prevent your complex and diverse mix of societies from destroying each other needlessly," Krezan Six stated before winding down to silence.

"Well I can certainly appreciate your motives!" I replied.

"I guess I'm just not quite ready to think about spending my life as a breeder."

The entire time we had been talking Krezan Six's skin had been changing colors and tones seemingly in sync with his thoughts and emotions. After my last statement it was a deep red color.

"I am confused," the alien creature stated. "All of my observation had led me to believe that humans gather great joy and delight from sexual intercourse as do my people. Is this not true?"

"Oh I'm not saying sex isn't fun and that it isn't pleasurable, I just wanted my life to have some lasting meaning. I wanted to make my mark in history."

"Being the father of an advanced human race is not enough of a mark in history to fulfill this desire?"

I stopped and thought about it for a while. I'd been working with a team of scientists in a government funded research lab. Who was ever really going to hear my name anyway? The more I analyzed the situation, the more that Krezan's logic made sense. If all of my offspring were genetically and mentally advanced, and all of their offspring were as well, my chances for making my mark in history were much greater.

"You're right Krezan Six. It's just that you've been looking at it from a different point of view than I'd been considering," I replied.

"True and most understandable of course," Krezan Six replied as his skin turned a shade of light blue.

"On your brief visit to 1963 I observed you writing feverishly in a notebook. What was that all about if I might ask?" Krezan Six inquired with his skin now back to a yellow color perhaps indicating curiousity.

I was a bit hesitant to reply wondering if Krezan Six would judge my motives as selfish and greedy; but finally I got around to answering anyway, "I was recording as many future events of significance as I could. I planned on using my knowledge to increase my wealth. At the time I was thinking I would need extra capital for scientific research and technical development.

"I thought that by betting on sporting events and carefully investing the money I already had I would be able to fund a great deal of research without seeking a lot of government money. Once the government is involved they usually try to take things over."

"Yes, I've observed that. Sometimes it's for the right reasons and does a great deal of good; but other times it seems absolutely counter productive," Krezan Six commented.

His skin turned nearly white as he seemed to be intently considering some aspect of the situation for a few minutes before continuing, "I'd already provided you with some of the details you've mentioned and I think it would be best if I enhanced the level of detail regarding the sporting and investment timelines as much as possible; however, you should be aware that your activities and the activities of your offspring will most likely have a ripple effect that reduces the accuracy of any such information."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.