Clothesline Game
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by frog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lovely, naïve freshman Heather and her roommate Kat participate in a collegiate initiation that leads to unexpected nudity, voyeurs' delights, and even blackmail. Josh, Marcel, and others complete the wacky cast of characters in this jolly undergraduate sexual romp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   School  

Desperately grasping the sides of her bed didn't seem to help Heather stop the room from spinning. On the ride home with Josh, the effects of too much alcohol took their sickly toll on her. On the one hand, she wanted to continue to impress Josh, but on the other, she simply wanted to crawl in a hole (or in her bed) and die. She was greatly relieved when she didn't further embarrass herself by throwing up in Josh' truck.

With great effort, Heather kept up appearances until Josh had kissed her goodnight, promised to call her later, and deposited her in the lobby of her dormitory. The moment Josh disappeared from view Heather grabbed the nearest wall and tried to figure out how to find her way back to her room. The closer she got to her safe haven, the sicker she felt.

If I can just get in bed and sleep it off...

With her dorm room door at last in sight, Heather thought she was home free, but suddenly an imposing figure loomed in front of her.

"Must have been a fine party."

Latasha, the wing director stood, arms folded, between Heather and her destination. Heather tried to clear her head. One more thorough embarrassment seemed somehow a fitting end to an evening unlike any before in Heather's short life.

"You look like hammered shit, girl. You must have found the welcome party all right. Still in possession of your underwear? I won't ask about your honor."

"I... I'm... yes, we found the party."

"Are you ok? They didn't make you do anything against your will... except maybe show some skin... did they?"

"I'm fine, Tasha. I've had a little too much to drink, but I'm fine. And, I met this terrific guy."

"Ok, baby, go sleep it off. I'm glad you didn't get raped or something. Try not to puke in my hallway, ok?"

"Thanks, Latasha. You're the greatest. Thanks for understanding and being a friend."

"Hey, I just hope you can remember who the wonderful guy is after you wake up tomorrow. That's assuming that he can remember you. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt. Next time you might not be so lucky, so let this be a lesson... you are going to have to watch out for yourself from now on, ok... promise?"

"I promise. His name is Josh and he was a perfect gentleman. If I can't remember that tomorrow, please remind me. Now I need to pay a little visit to the bathroom."

Heather hurried away.

"Poor baby. Go hug the porcelain a while and then you'll feel all better."

Indeed, after a long period of unpleasant heaving, Heather did feel better. A quick shower and lengthy teeth brushing made her feel almost human albeit exhausted. Heather looked at her harried image in the mirror, vowed to never do anything like this again, and crawled into her comfy soft bed.


Heather had lost track of the time when her dorm room door noisily opened. One high-pitched "shhhhh" was followed by another low-pitched "shhhhhh."

Heather was immediately awake. A chill ran down her spine. Two pitches meant two people. Kat obviously had not come home alone!

Heather cracked open one eye slightly and found that her suspicions were correct. Kat and a very large guy, both clearly drunk, had entered the room, each noisily trying to keep the other from making noise.

The shock of having a guy in her room, a quite illegal act according to dormitory rules, sobered Heather instantly. As the cobwebs cleared in her mind, she recognized the guy... he was none other than Mr. Blue Jockey Shorts, Hutch, the persuasive team leader with the huge bulge.

Heather didn't know whether to yell and scream until he left the room, call the wing director, simply run, or any of the other 500 alternatives that swept through her mind at once. Finally, she chose to just remain motionless and pretend she was sound asleep.

Kat not-so-quietly closed the door behind them and immediately embraced the hulking male. They dissolved into a long, passionate, sloppy kiss. Heather could barely keep her eyes from popping wide open when Hutch's hands began wandering all over Kat's body. That however did not come close to the shock Heather experienced when Kat reciprocated by placing her hand directly on Hutch's crotch.

"What about... hey... wait a minute, baby... what about her?" Hutch whispered.

Heather felt Hutch gesturing toward her.

"Her?"

"Yeah, what about your roomie there? You know, the third person in this room?"

"No big deal. She was way drunk... too... when she left the party (giggle, giggle) and she is sound sleeper when she's sober. It probably would take a freight train to wake her now. Speaking of freight trains... I seem to have found one right here."

Kat brazenly fondled the guy's cock through his shorts.

"I'll keep that train's whistle quiet, baby," slurred the guy. "But, just as a precaution..."

Hutch picked up Mr. Wiggles, Heather's bear, and put it gently over Heather's eyes. Rather than blocking Heather's view, however, Mr. Wiggles simply gave her a cover to peek through without being detected.

"Hmmm, your roomie has a very nice rack."

Heather felt his eye go directly to her breasts.

"Hey, buster, hands off the roommate. She's not your type."

"Oh, yeah, and what would be my type?"

Kat laughed. "A girl with a rack like this!"

With that, Kat grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it high over her small, firm breasts. Heather stifled a large gasp.

"Like what you see?"

Instead of responding, Hutch reached under Kat's short skirt and grabbed a double handful of her ass. He lifted her easily to his waist and, in an almost gymnastic response; Kat wrapped both her legs and her arms around him.

Now Heather's mind was ablaze. Her ext major shock came quickly and it was a big one. Obviously Kat was not wearing panties now. In the soft light from outside their dorm window, Kat's pussy clearly bulged between Hutch's clutching hands. From her peeping point in bed, Heather had a clear back view right between Kat's legs.

"Hey, tell me your name again," whispered the guy as he placed Kat on her bed.

"What?"

"I'm kidding... it's Kat, right?"

"Shut up and fuck me," said Kat.

Heather froze in utter amazement.

Oh, my god, they are going to... to do it... do the dirty... right here... in front of me. Oh, shit. Maybe if a make some noise, he'll leave.

Heather was about to roll over and groan loudly when Hutch dramatically unzipped his pants. His now familiar tight blue briefs glowed in the semidarkness. Heather flinched when she felt Hatch's discarded pants fall across the foot of her bed.

A fascinating, bigger bulge protruded between Hutch's legs, a bulge that appeared to throb on its own. An unfamiliar chill swept down Heather's spine.

All at once the two lovers shifted into some sort of passion-driven high gear. Hutch ripped his tee shirt over his head while Kat attacked his blue shorts. In an instant both were gone. Heather's heart seemed to rise into her mouth at the sight of the massive cock standing erect between thick muscular thighs. Its root sprang from a dark patch of hair and its head was large and heart-shaped. Heather began to sweat profusely. She wanted to throw off the covers, but instead she lay watching the miraculous scene unfolding before her.

Kat, without hesitation, lifted the cock with both hands and, after of moment of genuine admiration, she kissed its tender tip. Hutch responded by putting his meaty hands on Kat's head and pulling her toward him. Heather could barely believe her eyes as Hutch forced a huge portion of his cock's length into Kat's open mouth.

Almost unconsciously, Heather slipped her hand inside her own pajamas. In a moment, her fingers on one hand found a hard nipple while the others discovered her stubby clitoris. Guilt and lust gripped Heather while she watched Kat repeatedly engorge herself with the huge cock.

"Hey, baby... if you keep that up, I'm gonna cum," whispered Hutch.

"Don't cum yet, lover. I want to feel this monster inside me," said Kat aloud.

The guy looked over at Heather to see if Kat's outburst had awakened her. Heather froze.

"Your wish is my command," said Hutch. His voice now was raspy with passion.

He pushed Kat back on the bed, but instead of immediately filling her wide spread pussy with his cock, he paused admiringly for a moment and then began to lash her open pussy with his tongue. Heather could see every flick clearly. Kat began to moan and writhe in obvious pleasure.

"Oooo, that feels soooo good! That's the spot, oh shit, that is just the right spot. Don't... stop... oh, yes, right there... harder... arhgggg."

Heather's finger began to dance around her own clitoris in a similar fashion. She felt a desperate need to join Kat in the moaning. Her entire body seemed to catch fire and she started to tremble all over.

"Here comes papa, baby," warned Hutch.

"I don't know if I can take it all," moaned Kat.

Hutch toyed with Kat by rubbing the tip of his cock between the puffy lips of her pussy.

"Oh, god, fuck me... fuck me now... I can't wait."

Hutch pressed the tip into Kat's snatch.

"Come on... don't play with me... give it to me... hard," Kat urged.

Suddenly Hutch forced his cock in up to its hilt in one deep stroke.

"Ahhhhh."

Kat began moaning loudly, completely oblivious to Heather who lay only a few feet away. Hutch pressed his hand over Kat's mouth, but her moans grew louder.

Slowly at first, then faster and faster, Hutch forced his cock in and out of Kat. It was the most erotic thing Heather had ever witnessed. The muscles in Hutch's shoulders and legs rippled with each stroke. His tight ass flexed again and again. Heather was sure that she would faint, especially as she felt herself drawing nearer and nearer to an orgasm.

"Baby, I'm not using a rubber," said Hutch.

"I'm on the pill... don't worry... I want your hot cum... inside me," shrieked Kat.

With that, Hutch began to pound Kat furiously. And, young Heather felt herself going over the edge of her own orgasm. Lightening bolts seemed to spring from her fingers. She was dripping with sweat.

Heather groaned aloud, but neither Hutch nor Kat heard her. They were both in the throes of their own climaxes. Hutch finally fell in a very large heap on top of Kat while shutter after shutter coursed through Heather's body. Heather was jolted back to reality when through almost closed eyes she saw Kat sit up on the edge of her bed and grotesquely eject Hutch's cum from her pussy into her hand.

Heather clinched her eyes closed and hoped that all this had been a dream. But, it was not.

Chapter Four

"Hey, Heather, you're looking good on the web."

Heather whirled around to see a guy from her English class grinning obscenely at her. She hardly knew him.

"What?"

"Your picture from the Welcome Party is posted on a web site. And, you are lookin' go-o-o-o-od."

"My picture?" Heather felt herself shrivel inside. She knew there were pictures taken that night, but she never considered that they might be revealed to everyone via the web. She felt nauseous all the way back to her dorm room.

When she finally found the site and pictures, she felt even worse.

The camera had caught her at just the right, or wrong, angle. Her breasts were completely exposed with nipples hard and erect.

That was not the worst of it, however.

She was on her knees and gazing directly at a huge cock. It looked as if she was about to attack it lustfully. While most of the pictures on the site were long views of many naked and semi-naked faceless people, hers was a dramatic close-up—a cleanly focused shot of a voluptuous young woman passionately, at least it appeared, contemplating a stranger's cock.

Heather was in tears when Kat returned from class. She and Heather had barely spoken since that night. The morning after, Heather had scolded Kat for bringing Hutch to their room. Kat, shocked by the revelation that Heather had been a voyeur and had witnessed her torrid love making, had angrily screamed at Heather. Heather had yelled back and then a cold silence had ensued.

"What's up?" Kat's greeting was very chilly, but Heather's tears drew her genuine concern.

Heather pointed at the computer screen.

"Jesus," muttered Kat. "And you were ragging me about sleeping with... ah... what's-his-name, when all the time, you were sucking cock too that night?"

"I was not!" Heather burst into violent sobs. "I didn't do anything. It just looks that way. This whole thing is so gross. The worst part is that anyone, anyone in the world, can see these pictures... oh shit, what if my mother sees them... she emails me everyday... I'll have to go home... she'll make me leave school."

A loud knock sounded on the door and interrupted Heather remorse. Latasha's face appeared.

"Bad news, ladies. The Dean of Students is pissed about the unofficial Welcome Parties. Some members of the Board of Trustees found some pictures on the web it seems. They started raising hell... after they got their jollies, I imagine. My friend in the Dean's office says that as soon as the campus police can start identifying people in the pictures, they are calling everyone in and handing out probations or expulsions. Bunch of shit, huh."

"That means parents have to become involved to keep you in school, right?" said Kat.

"Yep. My friend said that she took a quick look at the pictures on the site and both of you are there in living color. So is Misty from down the hall, Sarah next door, and all three girls in Room 214. I'm just trying to warn everyone. This could be a real shitty deal."

Both girls sat in shock. Latasha was about to leave when she saw Heather's image on the computer.

"Oh, shit, that's bad. That is very bad. What in the fuck were you doing, Heather?"

"It's not how it looks," Heather pled. "They just caught me at the very worst moment. I was just trying to find my clothes. I didn't do anything bad... well, I guess the whole thing is bad enough, but I swear I did not touch that guy. He just happened to be standing there."

"Nice cock," mused Latasha.

"Not funny."

"True," admitted Latasha sheepishly. "Well, my advice is that you should get rid of that picture ASAP. Maybe if you move quickly you can get it removed from that web site before the Dean of Students discovers who you are."

"Is that possible? Who created the web site? Or, more importantly, who can erase the pictures?" Terror and panic were apparent in Heather's voice, yet here was at least a ray of hope.

Latasha rolled her eyes.

"You know that brother... Marcel?"


"The going rate for removing each picture from my site is $200 per. Take it or leave it."

Marcel's charming demeanor was gone and a cold calculating look had taken its place. He didn't even like being in the same room with the disgusting figure before him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.