A Benign Something - Cover

A Benign Something

Copyright© 2005 by JT Malone

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two women, straight and lesbian, come together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   First  

We traversed the sidewalk leading to the front door, where she held it open, gesturing for me to enter. Then we slowly tromped up the steps, where she held the door for me again. We stepped to hers, and she fumbled momentarily with her keys, and then carefully opened it and stepped inside, as I followed her lead. She flipped on the living room lights, and then closed the door behind me. I heard a dull metallic clunk behind me and turned to see her locking it.

"Wanna take your coat off?" she asked, as she unzipped hers.

I nodded nervously.

"Sure."

With hers draped over her arm, she helped me with mine.

"Thanks," I said softly.

"Want something to drink?" she asked, walking to the closet by the kitchen.

I pushed my hands into my back pockets and pursed my lips.

"Umm... Yeah, that'd be fine."

As she shut the closet, she glanced at me and smiled, and then turned into the kitchen.

A minute later, she returned holding two cups.

"Just ice tea," she said, handing one to me.

"Thanks," I said, as I took a sip and tried to keep my hands preoccupied from their incessant trembling.

"Wanna sit?" she asked, gesturing to the couch.

I nodded, and, as I walked over to the couch, Gayle went to the stereo and turned it on. She ran her fingers over a stack of CD cases, and, when she found one in particular, she plucked it out and opened it. She tapped a button on the stereo, and a tiny tray slowly emerged. Then she gently set the disk onto it and tapped the button again. Seconds later, the room was filled with soft music, setting what was surely meant to be a romantic air.

Gayle came over to the couch and sat down next to me, scooting closer, as she placed her cup on the coffee table. Then she leaned back, and I felt her hand against my back. Her hand rubbed gently at first, and then slowly moved up to my neck, where her fingers began a light massage, easing the tension in my body.

"How ya doin'?" she asked softly.

I was resting my elbows on my knees, as she continued rubbing my neck, and then let my head slowly fall forward.

"Good," I replied, in a near whisper.

Gayle's hand eased down my back and began further exploring, first down my spine to the small of my back, and then to the sides, up and over my ribs. When I lifted my elbow, her hand came up and gently cupped my breast. And, as her fingers caressed it, she asked if I wanted a massage. With my eyes closed, I slowly nodded.

Gayle stood from the couch and said I could change in her bathroom.

"There's a robe in there you can put on," she said, as she walked down the hallway toward her bedroom.

Although, in the back of my mind, I knew where this could lead, I found myself in a calmative state of mind, relaxed, as if in a hypnotic mode. I rose from the sofa and walked to the bathroom. There, I turned on the light and shut the door behind me.

As I stood unbuttoning my blouse, I felt very calm. The anxiety, which had been racking my body on the drive there, was no longer tormenting me, and I felt as comfortable undressing in Gayle's bathroom, as I would in my own. So, I thought nothing of it, when I dropped my shirt to the floor and unzipped my jeans. I pushed them down my legs and stepped out of them, but paused, wondering how much further I should go. But, again, it wasn't from prudishness or nerves, rather a legitimate question in my mind. Did she want me to completely undress?

I looked up and saw myself in the mirror, wearing nothing more than my bra and panties, and wondered what she saw in me. Then there was a soft knock on the door.

"You ready in there?"

I reached for the long blue robe hanging on a hook by the shower.

"Yeah," I replied.

I slipped my arms inside and tied the front shut.

As I walked out into the living room, the lights were turned off, but the room was filled with the soft orange glow of candlelight.

Gayle was kneeling by the coffee table lighting another candle. Next to her on the floor was a long dark green foam mat with a pillow on one end, and sitting aside the mat was a small bottle. I put my hands in the pockets of the robe and slowly stepped over to her. She blew out the match between her fingers, and then turned and looked up at me. Then she grinned and patted her hand on the mat.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded and stepped around to the other side of the mat opposite her. My hands pulled the belt loose, and then reached up and eased the robe down my shoulders. It was only then that I noticed Gayle had changed clothes, wearing a white t-shirt and black spandex shorts.

I laid the robe on the sofa and lowered myself to the floor and kneeled, asking how she wanted me. She picked up the small bottle, replying, "Let's start with your back." Then I watched, as she opened the bottle and poured a small amount of liquid onto her hands. Gayle must have thought I was wondering what it was, and she stopped rubbing her hands together and held one out to me.

"Massage oil," she said with a warm smile. "Lavender."

I leaned forward and sniffed her hand.

"Smells nice."

Her grin widened, and then she scooted back, holding her hands up like a surgeon ready to perform delicate surgery.

I moved onto the mat and lay on my stomach, pulling the pillow further under my face. Then I heard her clear her throat and ask if I wanted to remove my bra. I lifted my head and peered over my shoulder. Gayle was still holding her hands up and wiggled her fingers.

"Don't wanna get any of this on it," she said with a smile.

Laying my head down on the pillow again, I reached back and unclasped my bra. Then I sat up on my elbows and pulled it off entirely, setting it of to the side.

Just as I was about to lie down again, I sat up on my elbows and quietly asked if she wanted me to remove my panties, as well. There was a brief pause, and then Gayle replied only if I wanted to. I slowly nodded and heard her whisper ok. I lay my head on the pillow, and then reached down with my hands and lifted my hips, carefully rolling my panties over them. It took some awkward maneuvering, but I finally pulled them from my feet, dropping them next to my bra.

As I lay there listening to the music, I brought my arms up and around the pillow, and then felt Gayle's hands come to rest on my shoulder blades. Her fingers began gently kneading my muscles, and I sighed softly.

Over and around my shoulders, down my back, and then up again, applying a soothing pressure. She grazed her fingers under my armpits, and I giggled.

"Ticklish?" she asked.

I nodded.

Then Gayle moved around my body, stretching out my arm and running her strong fingers up and down its length. She massaged the top and bottom of my hand, carefully pulling on each finger. And, when she moved to the other arm, I sighed happily at her delicate touch.

After finishing my arms, she maneuvered around until she was kneeling in front of my head. She placed her hands at the top of my shoulder blades again and splayed her fingers, slowly pushing down my back. When she reached my hips, she rotated her fingers inward until each hand firmly clasped a cheek of my butt. Her fingers sank deep into my flesh and began squeezing softly, pushing and pulling.

An odd feeling came over me, a feeling as if I should be nervous about her touching me like this, but the anxiety wasn't there, and I only took a deep breath and sighed.

All too soon, however, she stopped and moved down to my legs. Just as with my arms, she ran her fingers up and down their length, pressing into the thick muscles. And, when she worked my toes, as she had done to my fingers, I giggled, as her hand brushed lightly against the sole of my foot.

"Ticklish there, too, huh?" she chuckled.

"Yeah," I whispered softly.

Gayle lifted my foot, giving it detailed attention, and, when she had finished with it, she placed a delicate kiss on each of my toes, and then moved to the next foot.

When done with my feet, she slowly ran her hands up my inner thighs, drawing closer to my vagina. But, as she neared, her hands twisted outward and came to rest atop each cheek of my butt.

I felt her move up to straddle my legs, and then her hands resumed massaging, gripping the flesh of my butt hard and doing as she had before, kneading my flesh.

My breathing was shallow, but I could feel my heart beating faster, as Gayle manipulated my body. Then I felt her thumbs go deep into the crevice of my butt and spread me open. I tensed, as her thumbs carefully moved closer to my anus.

"Just let your body relax," she whispered.

No one, not even my husband, had ever touched me in such an intimate manner, let alone down there, so it took a great deal of concentration on my part to force my body to relax under her hands.

Gayle's thumbs were now gently massaging the sensitive skin around my anus, not touching it directly, but very close. As she pressed her thumbs into my flesh, I could feel the tender skin of my anus rolling out and spreading, sending just a tiny hint of tepid pain up my spine. My fingers and toes responded by curling tightly. But, after a few seconds, her thumbs followed her hands up my back to my shoulders, and I felt her leaning across me. Gayle pulled the hair from one side of my face and brought hers closer.

"You have really nice legs," she whispered, as I felt her warm breath swath across my ear.

I smiled and whispered thanks in reply, and then she planted a gentle kiss against my ear, leaving a trail of them down my neck.

She sat for what seemed a very long time on my lower back, straddling my body, and working her fingers on my shoulders and upper back. But, all too soon, she stopped and rolled off me, patting my butt.

"Ready for the other side?" she asked.

I lay there motionless for a moment, as I reveled in the wonderful feelings she had imbued in my body and soul, but reluctantly forced myself up onto my elbows. As I rolled onto my back, I opened my heavy eyelids and saw Gayle kneeling beside me, applying more oil to her hands.

"How is it?" she asked.

I lay my head on the pillow and stretched my arms over my head and pointed my toes straight out. Then I let my body suddenly relax, placing my hands on my stomach.

"Amazing," I sighed, closing my eyes.

"Good," she whispered.

Gayle repeated the same procedure she had used on my back, but seemed to avoid getting too close to my breasts. She massaged my arms and legs, as before, once again eliciting a gentle giggle from me.

When her hands moved up my legs from my feet, it was almost as if they slowly spread of their own accord. My mind wondered if they moved in response to some unconscious directive from my brain or if Gayle was pushing my legs apart. In either case, I was too far-gone to care. I stretched my arms over my head and let my knees fall open. Then I sighed happily, as I felt her thumbs, those wonderful instruments of sensual pleasure, softly ply the flesh on either side of my vagina.

As with my anus, she never made direct contact, but just enough to feel good, to let me know she was intent on pleasuring my body.

Her thumbs carefully spread my folds, and I felt a cool draft against my warm flesh. My head lolled and my neck arched, as I moaned softly. And, while my body took in the sweet sensations, my mind began wondering how it was I could feel a cool draft on such a singular part of my body.

My hands gripped the pillow below my head, and I sighed, as I thought I felt something warm and wet lightly grazing up the length of my exposed vagina. But I didn't care, only smiling in response. Then I felt Gayle's hands move up my body, up across my stomach, until they landed softly on my breasts.

I could feel her straddling my waist, as her fingers began massaging my breasts, squeezing the soft flesh, and occasionally rubbing her palms against my nipples.

"You have beautiful breasts," I thought I heard her whisper.

Then her fingers drew inward to the top of each where they gently pulled on my nipples.

I could feel them steadily harden and become increasingly sensitive, as Gayle continued to manipulate them. Then, just as with my vagina, I thought I could feel something warm and wet envelope a nipple. I groaned and arched my back, and felt something pulling sharply on the tip of my nipple, stretching the flesh far. This same mysterious act was performed on both breasts, and, after a final rubdown, Gayle dismounted my body.

My eyes opened lazily, and I saw her sitting next to me, resting her hands on her thighs. She reached up to her face and brushed the hair from her eyes with the back of her hand.

"How was it?" she asked.

I let my eyes slowly close and shook my head back and forth, inhaling deeply. As I exhaled, I sighed and opened my eyes again.

"Incredible," I mumbled.

Gayle chuckled and picked up a small washcloth, wiping her hands.

"Wanna take a shower and get cleaned up?" she asked, as she set the washcloth down next to her.

I stretched my arms and legs and nodded.

"Mm... Yeah," I replied with a happy groan.

She reached for my hand and helped me sit up, and then she raised herself off the floor, pulling me with her. I rested my hands on the back of my hips and closed my eyes, slowly rotating my head in wide circles.

"God, that felt good," I sighed.

When I opened my eyes, Gayle was placing her hands at the bottom of her t-shirt and, in a very deliberate motion, pulled it up her body and over her head.

That's when I suddenly became conscious my own nudity.

My heart started pounding in my chest, as her small breasts were suddenly exposed in front of me. They were small, smaller than mine, jutting out from her chest like pointy cones, but with nipples nearly the same size as my own. I gulped and felt the trembling in my knees begin to wax once more.

Gayle let the t-shirt drop to the floor, and then I watched in stunned silence, as she slipped her thumbs under the waist of her shorts and carefully ease them over her hips. She leaned down and pulled out each foot and let the shorts crumple to the floor atop her shirt. Then she gave me a brief smile and stepped over to the stereo where she retrieved one of the small candles. She slowly turned to me, shielding the tiny flame with her hand, and asked me to get the one on the coffee table. I didn't move right away, until her eyes met mine. The candle Gayle held eerily lighted her face, but when she smiled, her teeth shone brightly and I slowly nodded.

"Ok," I whispered.

I turned, taking half a step, and leaned down for the candle. When it was in my hand, shielded as hers, Gayle nudged her head, gesturing for me to follow her.

As we made our way down the dark hallway, in the faint light of our candles, I could make out her nude body in front of me; the shape of her back in the form of a V, the apex unintentionally drawing my eyes down to where her long legs met her torso.

In the bathroom, she set her candle on the counter, and then took mine, placing it next to the other. Gayle asked me to shut the door, and then she turned toward the shower. As I turned back to her, she was bending over, holding onto the shower curtain rod and working the faucet. A spray of water suddenly shot out from the showerhead, and she stood upright, holding her free hand under it. After a few seconds, she pulled her hand out and glanced back at me.

"Ready?" she asked with a grin.

I nodded nervously and followed her into the shower.

She stepped inside and turned to take my hand, helping me in with her. We stood there, side-by-side, naked from head to toe, our bodies assuming the classic just-got-in-the-shower posture: head cocked back slightly, eyes squinting, and hands held out in front, as the water splashed against our chests and our bodies adjusted to the sudden change in temperature.

Even though the candles gave off a very faint glow, there was still enough light that I could see Gayle's nipples poking out from her small breasts. My gaze drifted up her chest, to her neck, and landed on her mouth. She was gritting her teeth, and then startled me, when she suddenly looked at me.

"Brrr," she said with a chuckle, wrapping her arms tightly to her chest. I giggled nervously, and then she turned around, placing her hands behind her and lowering her chin, as she allowed the water to splash against her back. I wasn't quite sure what to do, so I simply followed her lead, assuming the same position. Then she turned her head to me and whispered.

"So, you liked it?" she asked.

"What's that?" I replied tensely.

Gayle rolled her eyes, and, just as she went to speak, I said, "Oh... the massage?" She nodded. "Yeah," I mumbled. "It was good... really nice... felt good." And then my words trailed off, until the only sound to be heard was the water spraying against our backs.

We stood there staring at the bottom of the tub, down to our feet, neither of us speaking. I glanced at Gayle's pubic hair, sparse and light brown, neatly trimmed. Then my eyes drifted to mine, bright orange and not nearly as well groomed. But, in my defense, it wasn't as though I was expecting to be presenting it to an audience.

Gayle wiggled her toes, and I chuckled. Then she slowly rotated her foot and tapped it against the top of mine.

"No rough housing in the pool, please," I chuckled sheepishly.

She laughed, causing me to snicker along with her, and then she reached over for a bar of soap and handed it to me.

"You're such a cutie," she said, as she turned to face the water.

Unlike the massage, there was nothing remotely erotic about our shower together. I washed the oil from my body, while Gayle shampooed her hair, and then we swapped, and she washed her body, as I did likewise with my hair.

Toward the end, she was standing at the back of the shower with one foot propped up on the edge of the tub, as she leaned over and shaved her legs. I was standing under the water watching, holding my hands close to my chest with my elbows tucked in, almost striking a skittish pose. And, in a sense, I was. I was nervous about what we were doing, about what we had done and where it was leading, and how it was affecting me. But, in my heart, I admitted to wanting this. I wanted the physical and emotional intimacy of a romantic relationship, and, even if it were with another woman, try as I might, I couldn't find any reason not to take what this beautiful person was offering.

I reached out a hand and let the tips of my fingers touch Gayle's back. As she continued to work the razor on her leg, she turned her head, glancing back at me, and smiled. Our eyes met only briefly, and then mine turned back to the hand touching her warm skin. She resumed shaving, standing up to switch legs, and I let my hand trace down her back, finally coming to rest on her buttocks. But then Gayle stood and turned, facing the spray and holding her razor under the water. There was no obvious reaction on her part to my touch. I reached my hand out again, this time bringing it to her breast. She kept cleaning her razor, but did turn slightly so I could touch her more easily. My fingers gently grazed over the soft flesh, and then she reached over and set the razor on a small wire shelf hanging from the showerhead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.