Teal - Cover

Teal

by Pixy II Zenobia

Copyright© 2005 by Pixy II Zenobia

Erotica Sex Story: A young girl finds fun and companionship in the arms of two boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   First   .

My name is Teal. A stupid name I know, but that's what my parents gave me. Very 60's are my parents, so I think they had outside influence, must have been something in the smoke if you know what I mean. My close friends just call me 'T' and close friends I have a lot of.

I'm 19 and love sex. Luckily for me I have inherited my fathers leanness as opposed to my mothers plumpness. I used to worry about the smallness of my breasts, however I have since discovered that large tits just get in the way. When I was thirteen I worried that I looked too much like a boy, what with my slim frame, long legs and non-existent breasts, so I kept my hair long and tried to avoid wearing trousers whenever possible.

At that age I was so desperate to avoid being labelled a tomboy that I allowed boys to go further than I really should have. Boys used to come to me all the time asking for a kiss, as they knew they would get one. I mean, you never saw two boys kissing each other did you? When I turned fourteen my breasts started to develop naturally, but by then the damage had been done. I loved kissing. I loved being held. At the time, I could not pinpoint why kissing a boy sent such a thrill through me. I just felt so good and it was enjoyable. The boys seemed to like it as well.

What with my frequent kissing sessions, I seemed to have a slightly different relationship with the boys in my class than that shared by the other girls. They seemed to act a little aloof. If they wanted too miss out in the fun, that was their problem. 'Bring on those lips', was my motto.

When it came to breast development in the class, I was definitely tail end Charlie. I was the only girl not wearing a bra. It was not because I did not own one. I just couldn't fill it. And it was uncomfortable. It was not a hard decision really. Why wear something that hurt and served no purpose? At first I was jealous of the girls in the class with large 'Knockers' as the boys called them, but then I noticed, that was all the boys were interested in. As far as they were concerned, a girl was just a motorised device to move two large fleshy 'Blimps' around.

By the time I was fourteen and half, I had blimps of my own. I was still bra less though.

It was inevitable really, I still allowed boys to kiss me if they asked, so it was not long before one asked if he could touch my breasts. Why not? So I said yes, and I liked that as well. Needless to say, I was very popular with the boys. Like a landslide, things picked up momentum and hurtled out of control.

One of the boys came up to me at the end of school on Friday and asked me around to his house the next day. Now I had a little bit of a crush on Graeme so it was easy for me to accept.

I didn't possess in those days a large wardrobe, nor did I worry about such things. It was summer and the choice was shorts and t-shirt or a light summer dress. I was still feeling slightly insecure about being seen as a tomboy, so I simply pulled on a pair of pants and a sundress, and then headed over.

Graeme had his friend Mark over. I did not mind, as I liked Mark as well. Graeme said his parents would be out most of the day and we headed up to his room. It was cleaner than it normally was, so I reckoned he must have had a row from his mum.

We sat on his bed and talked about the previous week, occasionally telling crap jokes. Graeme asked if he could kiss me. As I said before, I had a little bit of a crush on him, so consent was easily given. By now, boys who had permission to kiss also had permission to 'fondle' thrown in as well. It was a bit awkward sitting side by side on the bed, the twisting of the upper torso giving discomfort.

Graeme must have been feeling it as well, as he pushed me over onto my back. We all laughed. It was a lot more relaxing lying back on the bed. Graeme moved over above me. Both boys were in shorts and t-shirts and the bare flesh of Graemes' legs rubbed against my own bare flesh. The feeling was delectable. I have kissed and cuddled Mark on many occasion so his presence did not bother me.

Graemes mouth met mine and I opened up to let his tongue in. My arms, I wrapped round him hugging him close as our tongues played together. I was really enjoying myself.

He pulled his body back slightly and I knew what was coming next. His left hand landed on my side then slowly moved up to caress my right breast. It was only a thin sundress, so he easily felt my nipple as it stiffened, and I easily felt the ministrations of his palm.

I was enjoying the feel of his hairy legs against the smooth skin of my own. As he kissed, and played with my breast, I slid my legs against his. He lowered his hips against my own and pushed his body against the front of my panties. This was new and very enjoyable.

This new position brought his thighs against my own. The hem of my dress, in my writhing, had fallen almost to my waist. Unknown to me at the time, Mark moved his position on the bed so that he could get occasional clear looks at my panties as Graeme moved around on top of me.

This new sensation of foreign flesh against my inner thighs was starting to drive me a little bit mad. Something hard was also starting to push against the front of my panties. It had not been there a minute ago, but as it was pleasurable I decided to worry about its presence later.

Graeme stopped kissing me and pulled back. I thought he was stopping to allow Mark his turn. He still had something hard pushed between my legs and I was content to allow it to continue to push.

Supporting his upper body with his right hand and arm on the bed, he trailed his left lazily across the front of my dress.

Being a typical sundress, it has buttons all the way up the front. However to undo then redo them all is a bit of a pain, so normally I just undo the top few and slip the dress over my head.

Graeme stopped his hand and fingertips at the top button. He undid it. I was unsure about this. He undid the next. I was definitely unsure about this. A third yielded. The bed moved as Mark moved from the bottom of the bed to my side. A Fourth had been undone as my attention was diverted. I looked at Graeme; His attention was all on the task at hand. A fifth was undone. I looked to Mark; his eyes were open saucer wide. A sixth was released.

Graeme was only undoing the buttons. The material was still closed, just unbuttoned. He released the button over my belly button. I was going to tell him that was enough, but he stopped of his own volition. My throat was dry. I knew that unless I stopped him, he would pull back the thin material of my sundress and expose my young breasts.

His hand moved back up towards my neckline. My mouth opened to tell him that was enough, and then I thought, they had both felt them freely enough, so why could they not see them. As it turned out the decision was taken from me. Graeme took hold of my right lapel and dragged the material over my right breast and nipple, baring it for both boys to see.

Mark swore in amazement. So did I, the passage of material had sent waves of pleasure screaming through me.

"Do the other side." Demanded a very excited Mark.

Yes, do the other side indeed.

Graeme, bless his young soul, complied.

He dragged the material over my skin and left breast.

A wave of pleasure shot through me and I visibly trembled. My hands grabbed at Graemes duvet, as my knees pulled back in contraction, I was away. The brakes had been released from the emotional roller coaster.

Both boys stared down in excitement and young teen lust.

I couldn't give a monkeys', I was away with the fairies.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.