Rubber Dicky, I Love You - Cover

Preview

Rubber Dicky, I Love You

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Incest, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Sex Toys, Pregnancy, Slow, School,

Erotica Sex Story: Brandy's second semester at college is going well, until she has to come up with a project in Comparative Anatomy for her Biology class. She thinks of something her uncle, her father and her brother all have that could be compared. But how would she present that to her professor? Never fear, Uncle Bob knows how to save her day... if not her hymen.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This one is dedicated to Esteban, who is rumored to actually have provided Jennifer, Ana Lim, Melissa and Joanne with genuine rubber replicas of that part of him they have a particular appreciation for. Well, actually, it's dedicated to the women, because they told me about it ... and about using them.

And in my head I couldn't help but hear singing ... coming from the bathtub ... as each of the women bathed, when Esteban was unavailable because he was at work, or maybe with one of the others. And the song was a tune we all know : "Rubber Ducky, I Love You", though the words in my head were slightly different.

Esteban also has a proclivity to keep each one of them either pregnant or lactating, which those of you who read my stories know would trip my trigger. I hope this story trips yours.

Bob

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.