Robin and Amanda
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A happily married couple discover the pleasures of broadening their relationship to include others. Originally written for a couple and mailed to them sparately - hence the somewhat unusual format.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Amanda's story

Robin fell asleep first and Claire and I cuddled up to him. I leaned across his chest and kissed her gently,

"Thank you," I said.

"No thank you," she kissed me back softly, and then the two of us snuggled down with our heads on Robin's shoulders and went to sleep.

Robin had to be up first and he woke me up trying to slip out of bed.

"Morning darling," he said kissing me.

I turned over and cuddled up to Claire and went back to sleep.

I was woken again a little later by Claire climbing over me and made a mental note not to put the new bed by the wall!

Claire stopped to kiss me briefly

"Back in a moment, I have to pee," she said. I yawned and stretched and realised I needed the loo too so I got up and followed her to the bathroom. We passed in the doorway and paused for a kiss. When I came back out she was lying in bed and she held the covers up for me to slip in next to her. We kissed and cuddled for a while then she said,

"I loved last night, thank you for letting me stay."

"I loved it too, and I loved watching Robin make love to you."

"Good, because I'd like him to do it again if you don't mind."

I hugged her.

"We should be getting our new bed today, if it comes would you like to stay and help us 'christen' it."

"Oh yes, I'd love that."

We kissed and cuddled a little more then got up,

"You have a shower while I make coffee," I said. "Oh, did you bring a suspender belt with you from home?"

"Yes, she said, why?"

"I'd like you to wear stockings and suspenders today. You looked so sexy yesterday in hold ups but I'd like to see the proper effect with suspenders too."

"Of course I will, but only if you wear them too!"

"I was intending to."

She went for her shower and I went to make coffee. I brought the coffees back upstairs and put them by the bed. I sorted out my suspender belt and a pair of black stockings then went into the bathroom for my shower.

The two of us were getting dressed when the doorbell rang. I went to the window and saw a large van parked outside. I opened the window and called down,

"Hello."

A man stepped back from the front door and called up to me,

"Got a bed for you miss."

"Just let me put a gown on and I'll come and get the door," I shouted. "They weren't supposed to be here until this afternoon," I said to Claire.

I slipped on a dressing gown and went down to get the door.

"Sign here," said the man, pushing a clipboard and a pen at me. I took the pen and was about to sign when two men carrying a large mattress came through the door. They put it down in the hallway and went back out.

"Er, it needs to go upstairs," I said.

The two men returned with two large boxes and put them in the hall next to the mattress then stood waiting.

"We just deliver it," said the first man "it's up to you to after that."

"But it's a bed; it needs to go upstairs to the bedroom." I said.

Just then, Claire called down from the top of the stairs,

"If you could just bring it up I'll show you where to put it."

The two other men picked up the boxes and started up the stairs returning in a moment or two for the mattress.

"That's better." I said signing the first man's board.

As the door closed behind them, I could hear Claire howling with laughter upstairs. I went up and into the bedroom, she was almost crying with laughter and it was a moment or two before I could get any sense out of her.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Those delivery men, I could hear you having trouble with the foreman so I decided to 'persuade' them to bring the bed up."

"How?"

She giggled

"I just leant over the railing and called to them."

I was puzzled,

"Yes, I heard you, but I don't understand why that made them change their minds and bring the bed up."

"I'll show you, you go back down into the hall."

I went back downstairs.

"No stand the other side, where the two men were standing."

I moved across the hall.

"That's it just there, now look up the stairs."

"I can't see anything"

Then Claire walked out of the bedroom wearing just a suspender belt and stockings, she walked to the top of the stairs and called down,

"Now do you see?"

I laughed

"Yes!"

From this side of the hall I could see straight up the stairs, Claire was standing at the top leaning over the railing and I had a perfect view of a long stocking clad leg and the curve of her bottom.

"No wonder they were so keen to bring the bed up," I said as I climbed the stairs. I got to the top and gave Claire a kiss.

"I got the idea from the story you told Annette on the phone yesterday," she giggled, "the one about you and the pizza delivery man."

"That's certainly saved Robin a lot of time and trouble; I will have to make sure he thanks you properly." I said.

"I might hold you to that," she grinned giving me a kiss.

"As you are already dressed you can go make the coffee while I finish putting my stockings on," I told her. "Robin should be home again soon, with luck he will get here before we have to leave for work."

Robin did get home before we left but only just. Claire and I met him in the hall wearing just our stockings and both gave him a kiss.

"Mmmm hello darlings," he said, "you both look lovely, I'm glad I caught you."

"We thought we might miss you," I said, "We have to leave in a minute. Oh the delivery men brought the new bed this morning; Claire managed to persuade them to carry it upstairs for you."

I looked at Claire and we both dissolved in a fit of giggles.

"I suppose this means I have to spend the afternoon building the bed then?" asked Robin.

"Yes. If you do a good job we might let you share it with us tonight," I replied.

"OK, that sounds like the sort of wages I like working for!"

Claire and I slipped our uniforms on kissed Robin goodbye and walked out to the car laughing.

Saturday is usually quiet on our ward; we usually try to ensure that most patients are sent home on Fridays so there were only about five occupied beds. This meant that Claire and I were able to spend a fair bit of time just chatting as we worked.

"Robin will be at the club again tonight won't he?"

"Yes, he will be there until they close at two, and home around two-thirtyish."

"I haven't been to a club for ages; shall we stop in on the way home and surprise him?"

I pretended to be cross

"First you sleep with my husband, now you want to pester him at work?" I grinned, "What a great idea!"

"Sleeping with him or pestering him at work?" she asked.

"Both!"

"We aren't exactly dressed for clubbing though."

I laughed and winked at her,

"We can go as two 'naughty nurses' everyone will think we are kissagram girls!"

"Mmmm good thinking."

"You know what men are like about uniforms though; we will have guys all over us!"

"And that's a problem?" she gave me a wicked grin.

"You are terrible!" I grinned "and I love it."

She leaned over and whispered in my ear,

"We will have to be a bit careful about dancing though, neither of us have any knickers on!"

"Robin always says the security guys spend more time looking up girls' skirts than watching out for trouble so they will have a treat tonight!"

"Pity these uniforms are so long then!"

"Claire!" I pretended to be shocked.

Although the ward was almost empty, there were less staff on so we did not have time for any kissing and cuddling. As soon as we left work and were in the car, we almost jumped into each others arms. Our lips met softly at first but within seconds, we were kissing passionately our tongues twisting and licking into each others mouths. When we paused to get our breath Claire said,

"I've wanted to do that all day, I love kissing you."

"Me too, I can see why Robin likes it when I don't wear knickers. Knowing you were naked under your uniform and that if I slid my hand up your leg I would find your pussy all ready for me has had me feeling randy all day. It's deliciously exciting and frustrating all mixed together."

"Yes I know what you mean, and my pussy has been ready for you all day, I've never been so wet for so long!"

"Mmmm neither have I!"

We spent about ten minutes kissing and cuddling then drove into town. There was quite a long queue outside the club so we decided to go to a nearby pub first. I rarely go out in my uniform and had forgotten the effect a nurse's uniform has on some men. Claire and I were both getting fed up with the comments and 'jokes' and eventually Claire lost her patience.

"No we don't do house calls for bed baths," she said "in fact were lesbians." Then she grabbed me and gave me a long sexy French kiss. I was not sure the middle of a pub was a good place for that, but I certainly enjoyed the kiss!

We walked to the club laughing together. There was still quite along queue so I looked to see if Robin was on the door but it was a couple of guys I did not recognise so we waited in line. Waiting outside in the cool night air had left me needing a pee so as soon as we got inside I grabbed Claire and we headed for the ladies. There was a queue for the loos too and I was bursting by the time we got in there. It was a good job I was not wearing knickers, the extra couple of seconds it would take to get them down might have been too long! When we came out of the ladies, we went over to the bar and queued up again. As we were waiting to be served I felt a hand start stroking my bottom. I assumed it was Claire and just wriggled slightly and pressed back against her. The hand was stroking my bottom, gently rubbing up and down. I was quite enjoying it until I looked up and saw Claire had got to the bar and had a drink in each hand. I twisted around to see who had been touching me but there were about four guys standing behind me and it could have been any one of them. I took my drink from Claire and led her to a table. When I told her what had just happened she almost collapsed in a fit of laughter.

"You do have a lovely bottom Amanda," she said then leaned close and whispered "so lovely I think I may just have to spank it later!"

I pulled her head to mine and whispered

"I might just have to let you," then I licked her earlobe and bit it gently.

We finished our drinks and Claire pulled me onto the dance floor. I looked around but still could not see Robin anywhere. Claire and I danced for about half an hour then I was thirsty again so I pantomimed having a drink. She nodded and we walked over to the bar. When we got there, I saw Robin chatting to one of the other bouncers. I walked over to him and without saying a word pulled his head down and kissed him. As soon as I let go of him Claire grabbed him and kissed him too then we walked off to the bar. I glanced back and saw the other guy whisper something to Robin then laugh and punch him on the arm.


Robin's story

I woke up first on Saturday morning, Claire and Amanda were asleep either side of me both cuddled up to me with their heads pillowed on my shoulders. I looked down at the two of them thinking what a lucky man I was. I still had to get up for work though so I tried to slide out from between them without waking them. Amanda was on the outside and I had to try to climb over her to get out, 'easier said than done' I thought. I had managed to get over her and to the side of the bed when she opened one eye briefly,

"Mmmm morning darling," she said then rolled over and went back to sleep.

I tiptoed to the bathroom then, gathering my clothes for the day on the way. When I crept back out the two of them were snuggled together. I resisted the temptation to climb straight back in and went downstairs. I ate the sandwiches Amanda had made the night before for breakfast; somehow, I had not managed to get back down to eat them last night! I only work a half day on Saturdays so there was a good chance I would be back before the two of them left for their work. They had seemed pretty exhausted last night so I didn't think they would be up very early, I did wonder briefly what they had been up to before I got home to leave them so tired!

I like Saturdays at work, it is a short day and seems to fly by and it did not seem long at all before I was driving home again. I came in through the door to be met by Claire and Amanda both just wearing suspenders and stockings; I got a kiss from each of them.

"Mmmm hello darlings," I said, "you both look lovely, I'm glad I caught you."

"We thought we might miss you," said Amanda "we have to leave in a minute. Oh the delivery men brought the new bed this morning; Claire managed to persuade them to carry it upstairs for you."

She looked at Claire and the two of them dissolved in a fit of giggles. I guessed there was a story here and made a mental note to ask them about it later.

"I suppose this means I have to spend the afternoon building the bed then?"

"Yes. If you do a good job, we might let you share it with us tonight," replied my wife laughing.

"OK, that sounds like the sort of wages I like working for!"

The two of them kissed me again then slipped into their uniforms and left for work chattering and laughing.

It took me about three hours to dismantle and move the old bed and build the new one. I hoped it was as sturdy as it looked; I had a feeling it was going to be taking a lot more than most beds!

I fiddled around downstairs for a while, watched the football results, checked my e-mails and surfed the internet for a while then went back upstairs to get ready for a night at the club. After last night I decided not to wear panties this time, I had been a bit embarrassed when Claire discovered I was wearing them, and even more embarrassed when it turned out I was wearing her panties and not Amanda's! I got dressed and headed off to work hoping for a quiet night and an early finish.

It was a normal Saturday night at the club, a slow start then the place filled up as it got to closing time in the pubs. I did my usual couple of hours on the door then moved inside. The main cause of trouble is guys who get tanked up in the pub first before coming to the club. They always end up drinking too much and once they are in the hot atmosphere of the club it catches up with them. Tonight was no exception and I was busy dealing with several blokes who were feeling ill for the next hour or so. The rest of the guys were chatting away as usual over the radios, pointing out girls to each other. There were a few jokes directed at me, the guys always try to find a 'glamorous granny' for the 'old man'. It's a little game they play and I go along with the jokes.

Around eleven o'clock one of the guys came on the air,

"A couple of women in nurses' uniforms just came in. I think they must be from the geriatric ward and come to get you Robin." I could hear the rest of the guys laughing.

A bit later I was near the bar talking to Paul when the 'nurses' walked past. One of them turned and walked up to me, I saw it was Amanda but before I could say anything, she grabbed me and kissed me. As soon as she let go the other nurse kissed me too then they both walked off without a word. Paul was looking at me with a very surprised expression,

"They must be from the geriatric ward," he said "how's your blood pressure?"

"Some women just prefer a more experienced man to you youngsters," I replied.

He grinned then went on the radio

"Hands off the nurses guys Robin's pulled."

There were a few comments and a lot of laughter. I was busy for the rest of the night and did not see Amanda or Claire again but the guys kept up a commentary over the radio along with a lot of jokes about geriatric wards and pacemakers.

At closing time, I was in the foyer with three of the other guys making sure everyone left peacefully. Paul nudged me and I saw the nurses were making their way out. Claire grabbed me and kissed me then said

"We'll be waiting."

Then Amanda grabbed me, kissed me and said

"Don't be long."

They walked off arm in arm. The guys just looked at me surprised.

"Bloody hell, you lucky bastard Robin!" said Paul.

"I told you, some women like their men mature and experienced. Not like you boys who have to be shown what to do!"

"Those two could show me what to do anytime!"

I decided I would have to thank the girls when I got home, the younger guys would definitely show a bit more respect for the 'old man' now.

We did the rounds locking up and chasing out the last few customers, which in a couple of cases meant waking them up first but eventually I was on my way home

The girls were waiting downstairs for me tonight, their uniforms were hung up inside the door and the two of them came out of the lounge when they heard me arrive. I kissed them both and went to walk through.

"Club rules," said Amanda.

I laughed and got undressed.

"No panties tonight Robin?" asked Claire with a grin.

"No, I was embarrassed enough last night!"

"Shame, I thought you looked nice in my panties, didn't you Amanda?"

My wife laughed,

"I quite like him in panties sometimes, and he did look nice in yours."

"Now I have given up wearing them at work I have plenty of pairs he can borrow, if he asks nicely."

Claire laughed then gave me a long slow kiss.

"Have you two been home long enough to make coffee?" I asked, "I'm gasping for a drink."

We sat in the lounge with our coffees.

"I must thank you two," I said. "The guys at work are very impressed with my pulling powers; I think I will take a while to live it down though."

Amanda laughed

"We had better bring Annette next week, and then they will think you are a super stud."

I grinned,

"If you put Annette into one of your uniforms she will never get the top to do up, she's a big girl remember!"

I was sitting between them an arm around each my fingers gently stroking their shoulders; I let my hands drift lower until I could caress a nipple with each hand. It was quite surprising how different they felt, Amanda's was still soft and I teased it gently, Claire's had stiffened as soon as I touched it and I rolled it between my fingertips which made her moan softly. They each reached down and in a moment I had two hands stroking my cock, which soon grew big enough for them both to hold!

"Looks like someone is ready for bed," said Claire.

"Yes, me!" replied my wife.

We went upstairs together.

"So what was it that was so funny about the bed being delivered?" I asked.

Claire giggled and Amanda explained what had happened. I laughed and said

"Bribery always works!"

Once in the bedroom Amanda turned to Claire and said,

"I'd like us to do to Robin what you did to me last night."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.