Robin and Amanda - Cover

Robin and Amanda

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A happily married couple discover the pleasures of broadening their relationship to include others. Originally written for a couple and mailed to them sparately - hence the somewhat unusual format.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Amanda's story

We ended up going to bed early - both worn out I guess. Robin had to leave for work early whereas I was on a late shift and could have a lie in. When I woke, Robin had already slipped out of bed and brought me a coffee.

"Have a nice day darling," he said as he kissed me good-bye.

"You too" I murmured snuggling back under the covers.

Eventually I had to get up and get ready for work. When I got there, Claire cornered me, I had not spoken to her since the party at Wayne and Annette's and she wanted to chat.

"You spent a lot of time with that guy Annette invited off the internet didn't you?"

"Yes, Robin got called away and he was kind enough to look after me for the afternoon."

"I'm not surprised that swimsuit of yours was positively indecent when it got wet. In fact Helen was a bit put out, she was sure her suit would have all the guys' attention and they hardly glanced at her!"

"I'm sure she will get over it," I laughed.

"So what time did you leave? We had to go when Alex's buzzer went."

"I'm not sure what time it was. We helped clear up then had another swim then Darryl Robin and I left around ten I guess."

"I was looking forward to having another swim later; Wayne was telling me he had some cool underwater lights in the pool. I would have liked to try swimming then.

I laughed

"Depends how you would have felt about 'club rules'"

She looked puzzled

"Wayne has this rule, once the pool lights are on its no swimming costumes allowed. Skinny dipping only!"

"Oh, so what did you do?"

"We went skinny dipping of course."

"Who's we?"

"Me and Robin, Darryl and Wayne and Annette. Everyone else had gone by then."

"Darryl must have felt a bit of a gooseberry then."

"Oh I think Robin and I managed to make him feel welcome. He took us out to dinner on Sunday so he must have been happy."

She looked a little surprised at that.

"He was a bit all over you when Robin got called away I thought, I'm surprised he stayed around when Robin got back."

"Oh, I've known Darryl for years; we were at school together you know."

"Ah so he's an old boyfriend?"

"Sort of." I blushed a little. "He and I had a fling just after my divorce - well not really a fling - we bumped into each other in a pub, and ended up back at my place in bed!"

"Aha, bet he was disappointed Robin came back then. He was probably hoping for a rematch."

I winked at her and she gave me a shocked look.

"You mean... ?"

I nodded

"But what about Robin?"

"It was his idea."

"No seriously."

"I am serious"

"We need to talk more later," she said "meet me in the rest room when you have your break?"

"Ok."

At break time, Claire and I grabbed a coffee and went to the rest room.

"So tell me," she said, "what happened after we left the party?"

"When Robin got back we helped clear up, then we were going to have another swim when Annette explained Wayne's 'club rules'."

"About no swimsuits?"

"Yes, Robin surprised us all by being first to strip and jump in but the rest of us weren't far behind him."

"So the five of you all went skinny dipping?"

"Yes"

"I wish I'd stayed, I love swimming in the nude."

"It did feel nice, and those underwater lights of Wayne's give a lovely effect when it's dark."

"So then what happened?"

"Robin, Darryl and I went back to our place."

"And... ?"

"Robin spent the night in the spare room."

"Really? And you and Darryl... ?"

"Yes."

"You lucky cow! I knew you could be a bit wild at times remember in Ibiza? But I always figured Robin had slowed you down a bit."

"Not at all, he is usually the one with the ideas and it's me that has to slow him down. Anyway I was nowhere near as wild as you!"

"So do you do that kind of thing often?"

"What take strange men home for sex? Not often! That was the first time."

"Wow, and Robin was really OK about it?"

"Oh yes, in fact on Sunday night all three of us slept together."

Claire looked at me amazed

"You mean a proper threesome?"

I nodded

"What was it like?"

"Fabulous."

"Really?"

"Yes really! In fact I can't wait to try it again."

She shook her head

"It's like something you read about in the papers. I would never have figured you as being up for that sort of thing."

"Robin and I have always had this shared fantasy, I never expected anything to come of it, but things just seemed to click on Saturday night."

Claire looked a bit thoughtful, but we had to get back to work although I was sure this conversation would continue over the next few days at work.


Robin's story

I had to get up for work before Amanda, every so often her shift pattern means that she is on afternoons and evenings at work and so I have to leave before she gets up. It was much harder than usual this morning though. The events of the weekend seemed to have brought us much closer, and Amanda seemed much more relaxed and open to new ideas. I wondered just how far we would end up going; I could not wait to find out actually. We have always been fairly open about our fantasies and now we were beginning to move from fantasy to reality and I loved it.

Amanda's shift meant she would not be home until around 10-30 so when I got home around six I pottered about a bit cooking supper for us both. I made sure to record all Amanda's favourite programmes off the TV for her - 'god she watches some rubbish' I thought to myself.

I sat thinking over the weekend. Saturday night had been good; lying alone in the spare room knowing my wife was next-door with her lover in our bed had been a strange combination of frustration and excitement (mostly excitement!) Sunday night had been just amazing, actually watching Amanda with Darryl, hearing her moaning as he made love to her had been the most exciting thing I had ever done, and holding her and kissing her as she came on his cock had almost been enough to make me come too! I was a bit surprised at myself too, when I had been cuddling Amanda and watching from just a few inches away, as she sucked Darryl had been good but when she brought his cock to my lips I had been unsure what to do for a moment. Once I had taken the plunge and started sucking him I had loved it, not so much because I liked sucking cock (although to be honest I had enjoyed it!) but from the closeness of sharing my wife's lover with her. I still could not imagine myself ever having sex with another man without Amanda being there though, but it seemed to me that it was an essential ingredient of a successful threesome that all three people were comfortable with each other's bodies.

Amanda got home around ten and we did the usual "how was your day stuff" over dinner. We took coffee through to the lounge and Amanda said

"Club rules" and undressed before sitting next to me. I laughed and stood up to take my clothes off too. Sitting naked and cuddling was really nice.

"I could get used to this," I said

"Me too."

We chatted for a while just enjoying being close to each other.

"Claire was asking lots of questions at work today," said Amanda

"What about?"

"About Saturday, she noticed that Darryl was paying me lots of attention while you were gone and asked what was going on."

"What did you say?"

"I told her Darryl was an old friend."

"Oh"

"And then I told her he spent Saturday night with me and Sunday night with both of us!"

"How did she react?"

Amanda laughed

"Shocked, surprised and intrigued I think."

I laughed.

"We will be getting a reputation."

"Who cares, as long as we are enjoying ourselves and no-one gets hurt."

I grinned and pretended disappointment

"Does that mean I don't get to spank you?"

"That wasn't what I meant! And you know it." she gave me a punch on the arm.

"Anyway I'm going to bed; some of us have to be up in the morning. I taped all your programmes for you."

"Thanks darling. Goodnight."

I kissed her goodnight and went up to bed.

"Hmmm" I thought, "so that's Wayne, Annette and now Claire who know what happened at the weekend this could get very interesting."


Amanda's story

When I got home, Robin had cooked supper for us both. After we ate, we went into the lounge.

"Club rules." I laughed and got undressed.

Robin grinned, took his clothes off to, and joined me on the sofa.

"I could get used to this," he said

We chatted for a while then I told him

"Claire was asking a lot of questions about Saturday."

"What did you tell her?"

"I said Darryl was an old friend, but then I told her he spent Saturday night with me and Sunday night with both of us."

Robin grinned

"How did she react to that?"

"Shocked, surprised and intrigued I think."

"We will be getting a reputation."

"Who cares, as long as we are enjoying ourselves and no-one gets hurt."

"Does that mean I don't get to spank you?" he asked pretending to be disappointed.

"That wasn't what I meant! And you know it."

"Anyway I'm going to bed," he said. "Some of us have to be up in the morning. I taped all your programmes for you."

"Thanks darling. Goodnight."

He kissed me and went upstairs to bed.

I sat watching TV for a while but my mind was not really on the programme. I was wondering where our newfound adventurousness would lead us. Annette seemed interested in joining us at some point; either on her own or with Wayne, and Claire had seemed intrigued when we talked at work today. I giggled to myself wondering if a king- size bed was going to be big enough. I really wanted to try a threesome with another woman next, I was sure Robin secretly always thought of it that way when we had fantasised about it and I wanted to give him his fantasy. In addition, I was quite keen to see if I would find having another woman there as exciting as having two men had been. I knew Robin had always fancied Annette a bit so I thought she might be the ideal person, but I knew Claire had always been much more adventurous than I had so she was definitely a possibility. I wanted to try to do this before Darryl came back in three weeks or so, Robin had really seemed to like Darryl and the sex had been amazing but I wanted Robin to get his 'treat' before I got to have him and Darryl again. When I made my way up to bed Robin was fast asleep so I slipped in next to him without waking him. He rolled towards me and cuddled me and soon I was asleep too.

When I woke Robin had already gone, he must have slipped out quietly without waking me. I showered then went downstairs to make coffee, I had slipped on a dressing gown when I got out of the shower but I remembered Robin's joke about 'club rules' so I took it off and sat drinking my coffee in the nude. I kept the gown handy though, you never know when someone will come to the door.

When I got to work, Claire was waiting for me,

"I need to talk to you later," she said. "Meet me at break."

"OK."

At break, we grabbed a coffee and sat in a quiet corner of the restroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.