Robin and Amanda - Cover

Robin and Amanda

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 2B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2B - A happily married couple discover the pleasures of broadening their relationship to include others. Originally written for a couple and mailed to them sparately - hence the somewhat unusual format.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Robin's story

The three of us went upstairs together and within a few minutes were all in bed naked. After a little discussion we ended up with Amanda between Darryl and myself. Amanda certainly seemed to enjoy being able to take turns kissing each of us but after a few minutes of this Darryl and I both leant down and began to kiss Amanda's breasts. I loved the feeling of gently sucking my wife's nipple while just inches away I could see her lover doing the same to her other nipple. I let my hand stroke downwards across her tummy towards her pussy. Darryl obviously had the same thought because when my fingers found her pussy they also found Darryl's hand! I looked across at him and winked then I began playing with Amanda's clit leaving her pussy for Darryl.

Amanda pulled my head away from her nipple and up to kiss me.

"That feels so good darling, hold me tight while Darryl makes me come"

I held her close kissing her, my fingers still playing with her, I could feel Darryl's fingers sliding in and out of her and she was beginning to rock her hips and breathe more and more heavily.

"Kiss me now darling I'm coming on Darryl's hand"

I kissed her and held her tight as she shook and moaned as Darryl made her come. He came up and lay next to her again and she turned onto her side facing me, I reached down and lifted her leg up and felt her shudder as Darryl began sliding his cock into her.

"Mmmm that's nice" she said.

"Does his cock feel good in you darling?"

"Ohhhh yes it does."

I lowered my head to her breast again sucking her nipple harder now and let my hand slip between us to play with her clit again. I could feel Darryl's cock sliding against my fingers as he fucked her harder. Suddenly Darryl slipped out and I could feel his cock thrusting trying to find it's way back into Amanda. Without thinking I grabbed hold of him and guided him back inside my wife's pussy. Amanda moaned as I did so and I started to suck harder on her nipple. Darryl was fucking her hard now and each thrust pushed her harder against my fingers which were stroking and teasing her clit. She was rocking her hips hard now pushing back at Darryl's cock then forward against my fingers. I could tell she was about to come again and started sucking harder at her nipple. Suddenly Darryl groaned

"I'm coming"

I raised my head to kiss Amanda, I could feel Darryl's cock throbbing and jerking against my fingers as he pumped his come deep inside my wife. I kissed her thrusting my tongue into her mouth as she shook and trembled on Darryl's cock. After a moment or two he slipped out of her and she gave a little sigh of disappointment.

"Ready for number two?" I asked her

"Wet and ready as I have ever been" she replied

I eased away from her slightly and lifted her onto her hands and knees, kneeling behind her I thrust straight in and began fucking her with long deep hard strokes. Her hips pushed back at me urging me to go faster. She moved across the bed slightly and her head dipped to start sucking Darryl as I fucked her harder and harder. She was so wet and slippery with Darryl's cream and I knew it would only be a moment or two before I was giving her a second load.

"I'm going to come Amanda" I moaned and then thrust hard and deep inside her as I felt my cock jerk and begin to come in her. I could feel her tightening her pussy milking me squeezing every drop of come out of me as she came too. I gently withdrew and the three of us collapsed on the bed.

Amanda slid out from between us and went to the bathroom and I gave Darryl a smile

"Good?" I asked him.

"The best" he replied "you are a very lucky man."

"I know"

Amanda came back and squeezed in between us (she was right we were going to need a bigger bed!) We lay cuddling for a minute or two just quietly enjoying being close to each other then I slid down the bed and began kissing my way up her leg starting at the ankle and trailing little kisses slowly upwards. I let my hand stroke her other leg mirroring the movements of my tongue as I licked higher. I felt the bed move and glanced up to see that Darryl had moved to the top of the bed and Amanda was happily sucking him again. I licked up along the inside of her thigh and my tongue found her pussy I licked up along her pussy and found her wetter than I had ever known the taste of her was mixed with the sharper taste of mine and Darryl's come and I loved it. I lapped at her tasting her and licking her then my lips closed on her clit and I began licking and sucking it. She moaned and her hand held my head pushing me hard against her

"I'm cominnnngggggg" she screamed and her whole body shook and lifted off the bed. I kept licking not letting her relax driving her further and further into her orgasm. Eventually she pulled my head away from her and I moved to lie next to her again. I had my head on her shoulder and was watching closely from just an inch or two away as she sucked Darryl. "Oh that is so sexy darling" I whispered "suck him for me"

She broke off from sucking him to kiss me for a moment then went back to his cock. She alternated like this for a few moments then as we were kissing she guided Darryl to our lips and suddenly we were both kissing his cock. She quickly took his cock in her mouth again but I moved to join her and then the two of us were kissing and licking him sharing his cock as we kissed. We were both licking him then sucking him passing him from my mouth to hers. I loved the strange feeling of having a cock in my mouth and Amanda was obviously really turned on watching me suck her lover.

"Oh god you two are so good" he moaned

"I'm coming."

His first jet of come went into my open mouth then Amanda grabbed him and sucked him taking the rest before kissing me with her mouth still full of his cream. I kissed her hungrily my tongue licking inside her mouth tasting Darryl's come. I broke off and took Darryl in my mouth again gently sucking the last few drops from him then kissed Amanda again.

"I love you Amanda" I said

The three of us moved to lie side by side all exhausted but very happy!

Amanda's story

We all fell asleep cuddled together - it was a bit cramped but felt nice having my two lovely men lying either side of me. I woke up first and managed to slide out from between them without waking them. I made a quick trip to the bathroom then crept downstairs to make coffee.

Fortunately it was a bank holiday weekend so although it was Monday neither Robin or myself had to work. Darryl I knew had to leave around mid-day as he was due to be on the south coast the following morning and it would be a good days' drive for him.

I made the coffee and put it on a tray and made my way back upstairs. When I reached the bedroom I wished I had a camera handy. Robin and Darryl had obviously rolled together once I moved and the two of them were fast asleep cuddling each other. I think my laughter must have woken them up because as soon as their eyes opened and they realised they moved apart very quickly.

"Don't stop on my account" I laughed "I think you look very sweet!"

They both laughed and Robin patted the bed between them

"Just keeping your space warm for you"

I slipped back into bed and the three of us sat up drinking coffee and planning our day.

"I really need to be on the road by twelve" said Darryl sadly "but I will be back this way for a week or so in about a months' time and I will keep in touch in the meantime."

"We have a busy day ourselves" said Robin

I looked at him puzzled, as far as I knew we didn't have any plans

"Busy with what?" I asked

"We need to go shopping."

"What for"

Robin clowned around holding his back

"We have to get a bigger bed, my back is killing me the way you two hogged all the bedclothes last night."

I giggled

"Next time you can sleep in the middle then, it's lovely and warm there."

We finished our coffee and got up it was really comfortable now and the three of us just went about getting ready for the day without a trace of awkwardness.

I didn't bother getting dressed at first as I was planning to give Darryl a proper goodbye later but eventually had to put on a dressing gown just to stop the two boys constantly grabbing my bottom or breasts!

Eventually it was time for Darryl to go so Robin and I saw him to the door. Robin went to move our car leaving me to say goodbye to Darryl. I quickly dropped my dressing gown and stood naked in the hallway just inside the door.

"Hurry back Darryl."

He kissed me softly then stood back and looked me up and down

"Mmmm now that is definitely a good way to encourage me to return soon!"

"Put him down Amanda" called Robin "He'll never be able to concentrate on driving!"

Darryl backed his car out and Robin and I stood in the doorway waving as he drove off.

"I love you Robin" I said "thank you for a wonderful weekend"

"No thank you" he said "I have loved every minute and cant wait to see where we go from here"

"Well first we go indoors before I freeze my nipples off! Then I have to phone Annette. And then we have to go and buy a king size bed!"

I certainly felt we needed to, especially if we were going to make a habit of having fun with others. I had so enjoyed the last couple of nights, first on my own with Darryl but best of all last night with Robin and Darryl and I had a feeling that Robin was keen to make sure we had Darryl as a guest regularly.

"I'm just going to phone Annette" I called to Robin "then you can take me bed shopping"

I took the phone upstairs and laid on our bed to phone Annette.

"Hi Annette its Amanda"

"Hi Amanda how are you? Did you have a good night?"

"I'm fine - and I had a wonderful night."

She gave a dirty chuckle.

"I bet you did, I laid awake for ages wondering what was happening at your house."

I laughed

"We stayed awake for a long time too!"

"Was it as good as you hoped?"

"Better. If I had known before how good it is to have two men I would have let Robin 'persuade' me to try it much sooner."

"Is it really that good?"

"It's amazing - two mouths and two sets of hands - and of course two cocks!"

"Mmmm now you are making me jealous!" she laughed. "And Robin really enjoyed it too?"

"Oh yes, in fact he's taking me out later to buy a bigger bed!"

"Sounds like you intend to repeat the experience then"

"Oh yes"

"Wow - you and Robin are much wilder than Wayne and I suspected"

"We are much wilder than I suspected too!"

"I can see I am going to have to talk to Wayne later, he's asleep now but I might have to go and wake him up."

I laughed

"I need to go get dressed - will call you again tonight"

"Ok Amanda - have fun choosing a bed"

"I think we will."

"Bye"

I walked back through to Robin

"I'll just go and put some clothes on then I'll buy you lunch in town."

I like the sound of the second bit - not so keen on the first though. I love having you walking around naked."

"I'm getting quite used to it myself. I think I will have to keep my dressing gown by the door though or the postman will get a treat."

"And the paper boy and the gas man and..."

I punched him then.

I dressed quickly choosing a t-shirt that was really about a size too small for me and a shortish skirt. I suddenly remembered that we would probably be sitting on beds to try the mattresses and decided I had better wear panties but decided to give Robin a treat and leave my bra off.

When I went back downstairs Robin said

"That's almost as good as being naked."

Robin's story

Once Darryl had left Amanda went upstairs to phone Annette and I could hear her laughing. When she came back down she said

"Right, I will just go and put some clothes on and then you can take me shopping for a bigger bed, and if you are good I will buy you lunch."

"That all sounds good to me except the bit about putting clothes on, I'm getting to like having you naked all the time."

"I'm getting used to it myself, I will have to keep my dressing gown by the door though or the postman will be getting an eyeful"

"And the paper boy and the gasman..."

She laughed and punched me then went to get dressed.

When she came down I decided you could call it dressed, she had a t-shirt and skirt on and it was quite clear she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Mmmm that's almost as good as wearing nothing" I grinned

"I decided I'd better wear panties though" she said "in case I have to bounce around on the beds."

I laughed

"No need to on my account you know I like showing you off, especially when you are looking as sexy as you do now."

She smiled and gave me a kiss

"Come on then let's go find a bed big enough for four"

Once we got into town and found the bed shop we split up and I watched her across the store. I could see several bored looking husbands suddenly get a smile when they caught sight of her 'testing' the mattresses. She was sitting on the edge and bouncing up and down and her boobs were jiggling very sexily.

I wandered over to join her by a king size bed with head and foot boards made of vertical bars with a rail at the top.

"This has some interesting possibilities."

"Yes it does, doesn't it" she replied thoughtfully.

Somehow I doubted if I would get the chance to try tying her to the bed but you never know, although given the way things had gone lately it would probably be me getting tied!"

We ended up buying that bed and arranging for delivery the following weekend. I would be home to assemble it on Saturday before going to the club. Amanda was on a late shift so we would get to try it out properly on Sunday morning.

"We will need all new bed linen too" said Amanda and dragged me off round the shop.

"This is becoming an expensive hobby" I said

"I think it will be worth it though. Don't you?"

We bought the bed linen than went for lunch.

When we got home we sat on the sofa cuddling and kissing.

"So how was last night for you?" I asked

"I really enjoyed it, when we used to fantasise about threesomes it always seemed a bit sleazy but last night was just perfect."

"Yes" I agreed "I think it helped a lot that you already knew Darryl."

She kissed me again

"I asked Annette if she wanted to stay last night you know."

"Did you? What did she say?"

"She said she needed to discuss it with Wayne but I think she was intrigued."

"So are you planning to corrupt all our friends."

"No. Well not all of them. Just a select few." she grinned.

I knew that she knew I fancied Annette a bit, not that I would have done anything about it but if my wife could manage to get Annette in bed with us I would be more than happy. She kissed me and snuggled closer

"Last night..."

"Yes?"

"When we were sharing Darryl's cock"

"Yes" I said a little cautiously

"It was so sexy I almost came just watching you."

"So did I" I admitted "I'm not gay and I can't imagine finding another man attractive but at the time it just seemed so right - and I really enjoyed it - and I want to do it again."

"Mmmm I want us to do it again too"

"I just wanted to share everything with you last night"

She laughed

"Darryl certainly seemed to like it, he came very quickly."

"Maybe I am a natural"

"Maybe, you always make me come when you lick me so perhaps you are."

Amanda's story

An hour or so later we were in the furniture shop looking at beds.

"We definitely need a king size" said Robin "Last night got a little cramped."

"I know although being squeezed together did feel nice."

Robin was looking at a bed with wooden head and foot boards.

"Now that has some interesting possibilities" he winked at me.

"Yes it does" I replied thinking 'and if anyone is going to get tied to the bed it won't be me mister'

We did choose that bed and arranged to have it delivered the following weekend. Robin would be home Saturday afternoon while I was working so he could assemble it and have it ready for testing when I got home!

We spent the next hour or so buying new bed linen.

"This is becoming an expensive hobby" I laughed.

"Worth every penny"

After lunch we went home and cuddled up on the sofa chatting.

"I really enjoyed last night" I said "when we used to talk about threesomes it always sounded a bit sleazy and sordid but that was just lovely."

"I know, I think it was good that you had known Darryl before. I don't think it would have gone so smoothly with a total stranger for our first time."

"No. I asked Annette if she wanted to stay last night you know."

"Did you, how did she react?"

"She said she needed to discuss it with Wayne but I think the idea intrigued her."

He laughed

"So are you intending to corrupt all our friends too?"

"No. Not all of them, just a select few."

I knew he fancied Annette and I had hopes of giving him his fantasy of having two women at the same time. Also after watching Robin enjoying Darryl's cock last night I was wondering if I would enjoy having another woman as much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.