Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

John left the two sleeping beauties in the bed to go workout. He had made an early appointment with his martial arts instructor. He arrived at the dojo as his sensei was opening the door. John laughed as he saw his sixth degree black belt master in shorts, t-shirt, and sandals.

After a two hour workout, John stopped and picked up some donuts and kolaches on his way to the house. He expected the girls to still be in bed but was pleasantly surprised to see them both in the pool doing laps. He made a pitcher of OJ and took it and the pastries outside to the pool.

They stopped swimming long enough to say good morning and thank him for the goodies. They swam a few more laps before getting out and having breakfast.

John answered his cell phone. It was Carmen calling to say she and her cousin would be at the house by eleven and the food would be delivered at noon. Before hanging up, Carmen reminded John he stilled owed her a birthday present. John laughed and said it was ready to be unwrapped.

Looking at his watch, he realized he only had an hour before Carmen and company would be there.

He had just stepped out of the shower when the phone rang again. This time it was Sydney asking what time she should come over. John told her anytime would be fine and detailed to her the current plans.

He walked out into his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist to see a gorgeous pair of legs and an ass to die for bent over his bed making it. His cock twitched and he said good morning to Samantha.

She turned to say good morning back and noticed his tented condition. "Is that for me?"

"Didn't you have enough last night?" John asked teasingly.

She smiled and muttered something about there could never be enough. She then finished making the bed while John put on his swimsuit/lounging shorts. Samantha gave him a quick kiss as she exited the bedroom and John thanked her for making his bed.

Carmen arrived right at eleven and her cousin, Cassie, was introduced. Cassie is a brunette with red highlights in her shoulder length hair. She looked to be about 5'4" and slim. John was curious what her body looked like, but then he was curious about every female's body.

Trish and Samantha immediately took the two girls with them and began doing things for the party. John was shooed back to his room and told to stay out of the way.

John had just turned on his computer when Carmen came into his room. She spun his chair around and kissed him. John was startled but quickly returned her kiss.

"That is just a sample of what I am going to give you," she said in between seductive kisses.

"Why?"

"Because I want to; I have been thinking about nothing else. Are you trying to back out?"

"Not at all, I think you are extremely sexy and..." he paused and looked down at his crotch.

Carmen reached between his legs and squeezed his erection. "Hmmm... maybe I should let the girls take care of getting things ready while I take care of this now."

Just as John was going to say something, she stood up and walked to the door. She turned and saw his eyes on her ass and said, "Naw, I think I'll let you think about it for a bit."

John didn't say anything and just shook his head. She has such a delectable ass and he would definitely get some time in doing her from behind.

John worked at his computer for a bit and answered e-mails. The confirmation for the screenwriter's itinerary was attached to one from his agent.

Trish stuck her head in the door and told him Mrs. Blair called and was on her way so John shut down the computer and went to the kitchen.

John was impressed with what Trish and the girls had done. The caterers had dropped off the food and it was nicely arranged on the countertops and the patio. John also noticed the girls had changed into the party attire; bikini tops and shorts. He assumed the shorts would come off once the rest of the girls arrived.

"Dad, we're having trouble with the volleyball net. Could you give Samantha and Cassie a hand?"

John walked to the back yard and helped get the poles anchored. He had dug holes for Trish's party and put in steel sleeves; they had trouble finding the holes.

Sydney arrived while he was in the backyard. She looked around the kitchen and was impressed with the way the things for the party were laid out. She walked out to the indoor portion of the patio and sat down and watched John. He had very graceful moves and she imagined he was very good in bed. Little did she know that there were two teenagers with firsthand knowledge.

Carmen and Trish walked up and asked what she wanted to drink. She'd noticed a pitcher of what looked like lemonade and asked for some. Carmen left to get it.

"Trish, you and your dad have a very nice place."

"Thanks, Ms. Blair. I'm glad Dad asked you to come today. Feel free to enjoy the pool or hot tub whenever you like. The rest of the girls will be here within the hour."

Carmen came back and handed Sydney her drink and the girls went to answer the doorbell.

John had just finished setting the poles when Trish informed him of Sydney's arrival. John looked over to where Sydney was sitting and waved. The girls finished staking the guy wires and he went to greet his guest.

He was almost knocked into the pool when Carmen and some of the new arrivals ran past him on their way to the volleyball area. He turned to see the twins and Lene being led by the birthday girl.

John steadied himself and walked up to Sydney. He bent down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Welcome to chaos," he said.

"It'll be like déjà vu all over again," she said laughing as he flopped into the chair next to her.

They chatted about the girls as the parade didn't stop until the whole squad arrived; even Becca and her little sister, Shaundra, arrived. John did a quick count and came up with sixteen; sweet sixteen. He had to grin at the image that brought to his mind. He was also glad Misty behaved herself when she walked by the adults.

"Would you like a tour?" he asked Sydney.

Sydney agreed and he led her first to the hot tub. Sydney looked inside and pictured herself relaxing in the tub with John and a nice bottle of wine.

The ambiance was broken with the screams and giggles from the gaggle of teens in the pool.

He then led her upstairs and showed her the different rooms. He noticed that the beds were already set up in the big room and it was apparent some of the girls had already used the room to change. He was almost embarrassed to see several pair of underwear strewn out on the beds.

His bedroom and computer work area was the last on the tour.

"So this is where you write your books," she said as she ran her fingers lightly across the desk. It was if she was picking up vibes from his work.

"Actually, I have only been working on one book here; the others were written elsewhere. I think my publisher is getting anxious for me to finish the one I'm working on. Would you like to swim or soak in the hot tub?"

"The hot tub sounds great. Too bad we can't enjoy some wine."

"We'll save that for another time. Remember, you are still their teacher." John laughed and showed her to his bathroom and said she could change in there. John left her and went to check on the kids.

A volleyball game was in full swing when he walked out. It looked like they had eight to a side and were having fun. The girls were all playing in their swimsuits and John felt his cock twitch as he watched them jump and dive for the ball.

"Ready?" he heard Sydney speak behind him. He turned and any hope for him not having an erection was out the window. Sydney looked ravishing in a bikini that perfectly fit her breasts.

"Wow! You look outstanding," he stammered.

"What? In this old thing? Well, thank you," she said as she sauntered past him on the way to the hot tub. She even caused a paused in the volleyball game. Some the girls were giving her catcalls and wolf whistles.

John grabbed some cold bottles of water out of the ice chest and followed. More than a couple of the girls silently noticed his erection.

Sydney was already in the tub when he entered. His erection was not lost on her either. He definitely likes me and from the tingles she felt between her legs, she liked him.

John sat facing her and they chatted about school and Sydney. They heard splashes from the pool and assumed the volleyball game was over or at least it was halftime.

"John, I have been thinking over your comment about me not being the only one. If you ever decide to get married, will it be a monogamous relationship?"

"I haven't given it much thought. I don't know if I ever will get married. I've been single for so long and pretty set in my ways."

"How long has your "multiple partners" thing been going on?"

"Sydney, I don't know how to answer you. If I said for years and years, you would probably think of me as a 'love'em' and 'leave'em' guy."

Misty had watched John and Ms. Blair go into the gazebo. Brit sidled up to her and asked what she was thinking. Misty replied with, "I'm thinking that I would like to see John make it with Ms. Blair."

"Are you sure you're not bi-sexual?" asked Brittney.

"I can't answer that as I have never been with a girl," Misty answered coyly.

"You little tramp. I watched you suck John's cock each time it had been in one of our pussies."

"You are sooo bad, Brit. Next thing I know, you'll be wanting me to lick yours."

Misty looked at Brittney and from the look on her face, some girl-girl action didn't appear to be out of bounds. Misty playfully shoved Brit and headed to the pool.

Trish was in the pool and noticed all of the girls had jumped in. She worked her way to Carmen, who was talking with her cousin. "... he is soooo fine," she heard Carmen say as she moved up behind her.

Carmen appeared to be a little flustered and said, "Trish, this is such a blast. I can't thank you enough for letting me have my party here."

"Not a problem. Cassie, are you enjoying yourself?" Trish asked.

"Absolutely! I was telling Carmen how much I like your house. You are like a fairy tale princess."

"I wouldn't go that far, but Dad did good when he found this place."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.