Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad - Cover

Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

John woke and felt a body snuggled up next to him. He slowly came to the realization it was Misty. Needing to go to the bathroom, he slowly eased out from under the covers and made his way to take care of nature's urges. As he took a step, he heard, "Hurry back."

Looking over his shoulder, he saw Misty stretching, and in doing so, exposed her luscious breasts. John had every intention of hurrying back.

Crawling back in bed, Misty held her arms open and pulled him close to her. She kissed him and said, "That was very thoughtful of you to brush your teeth. My breath must be awful."

"If it bothers you, I left a new toothbrush on the counter by the sink."

Misty threw off the covers and sat up. John loved her long brown hair and the way it contrasted to her alabaster skin.

While Misty was in the bathroom, he went over the previous nights activities. Misty and Brittney had stayed in his bed and the other girls went upstairs. John remembered fondly of giving Brittney her wish and made love to her. Misty stayed on the sidelines and caressed the two of them but didn't join in. Brittney was very satisfied when she left Misty to sleep with John.

So now John had initiated Trish, Misty, Brittney, Mary, Sherry, and Samantha. He had oral sex with Becca but didn't have intercourse with her. He still wasn't quite sure how she got involved in the harem, but he wasn't complaining. His thoughts were interrupted when Misty climbed back in the bed.

While brushing her teeth, Misty contemplated what she had started. So far everything was perfect; she only hoped John could hold up to the desires of her and her friends.

Once in bed, Misty kissed John passionately and true to nature, John became aroused. Misty laid back and pulled John on top of her body. She spread her legs and John's manhood found its mark without either of them helping.

"Oh, John, you feel so good. I love the way you fill me up."

"The feeling is mutual. I still don't know why you want me to be your lover."

"Take a look in the mirror: you're handsome, sexy, and you have an incredible way of making me feel like a woman."

"Thanks for the compliments." He kissed her and came when she did.

John started to roll off but Misty stopped him and asked if they could stay joined for a little while. John explained that nature has a way of getting things out of the way once they have been used.

"You're so silly," Misty responded.

After their snuggle, John treated Misty to a shower. He loved lathering her up and committing her every curve to memory.

Misty really enjoyed the way John washed her hair. She was glad his shower was large enough for two to play in. After she was thoroughly clean, she administered the soap and shampoo to John. It was a little awkward, but in time she would get it down.

John was drying off and realized he wouldn't be working out today. Oh well, he'd have to think of other things to work off calories. He made a mental note to have a physical and see if he could get a blue pill prescription. Something told him he was going to need it. He laughed when he remembered the country comedian talking about a pill that lasted seventy-two hours.

He had the bacon frying for breakfast when the first of the girls came downstairs. Samantha came into the kitchen in a very sexy pair of boyshorts and a t-shirt that almost reached her crotch. "Good morning," she said and went straight to John and kissed him lightly while pressing her beautiful breasts into his chest.

After the light kiss, she said, "I don't know how last night is going to change things around here, but I feel really loved here. You have to let me know what the boundaries are."

John was shocked. He thought Samantha would be quiet and reserved after last night. She had shed part of her shell and she seemed very comfortable.

As she turned to go to the den, she pulled her t-shirt up and looking over her shoulder. She asked John, "Well, do you like these?"

John didn't know if he was going to need the blue pill for he was hard as rock; Samantha filled out the boyshorts like no model he had seen. "You look so edible."

"Good, because I have a heart that wants more attention." Samantha then plopped on to the sofa that faced the kitchen.

Brittney and Trish came down together and each gave John a good morning kiss and hug. They were also wearing boyshorts and t-shirts.

"Dad, Becca wants you to go upstairs and talk to her. She's in my room. Don't worry about breakfast; we'll finish it for you."

John wasn't sure what she wanted to talk to him about. Maybe she was having guilt trips about what happened. He knocked on the door and heard Becca say come in.

He opened the door and she was brushing her long hair while sitting at Trish's vanity.

"Trish said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yes, please sit on the bed and I'll get started."

John sat and was curious. When Becca stood up, he was even more curious. She had on a very sexy teddy. Becca is barely an A cup but her legs are awesome. She not only had the outfit on but also high heels. He had visions of someone out of a porno movie.

"Last night I agreed to join the harem. I was hesitant at first, but after having your tongue treat me to an explosive orgasm, I knew I had made the right choice. The only regret is that you didn't consummate the deal." She took the three steps to reach John and she put her hands on his shoulders.

"Trish said you really like to see women in sexy attire and she gave this to me in hope that it would meet your approval."

John found his voice and said, "Oh it does. You look beautiful and very sexy."

"Oh, I forgot something," she said and tuned away. She walked to the door of the bathroom and looked over her shoulder. She then bent at the waist and watched John's face as she knew she was exposing her teen pussy to him. She touched the floor with both hands and then stood up.

John couldn't say a word; she had just done exactly what he would have asked her to do if he thought she would have.

Becca walked back over to the bed and pushed John back on it. She the straddled him and felt the hardness in his pants on her mound. She kissed him and then she let him take over. He kissed her passionately and ran his hands down her thighs. She was cooing and John fond the teddy had snaps and he undid them. He then caressed her sexy ass and teased her pussy with little touches. All the while their tongues were waltzing.

John rolled her over and slid down the silk teddy until his face was inched from her steaming pussy. John didn't toy with it; he launched his tongue inside her. Becca lifted up off the bed trying to get John's tongue further inside her. She placed her very strong thighs on each side of his head and squeezed. John loved the feeling of a woman so into making love that she lost all inhibitions.

Unfortunately, Becca's lost inhibitions and gorgeous legs nearly took his head off when she came from his tongue manipulations. Once she calmed down, she released his head. John then moved up and kissed her...

"Okay, Mr. Jackson, enough of the playing around, stick that gorgeous cock inside of me and let's get some serious fucking going on."

The crudeness of Becca's language excited John and he did just what she asked him. He practically tore off his pants and drove his cock in her tight, but amply wet pussy. They proceeded to bounce around the bed for a few minutes and Becca achieved one more orgasm before John let loose in her.

John rolled off of her and she moved up to lay her head on his chest.

"Thank you," she said.

"Thank me? Whatever for? You just played out one of my favorite fantasies."

"Trish did tell me some of the comments you've made while watching movies." She paused a minute and then said, "By the way, I saw your erection yesterday when we were in the gazebo; when you tried to hide it with the doorjamb. I know you would have never approached me and you were such a gentleman about it. For your information, if in the future, we are alone and I'm checking out the hot tub, you have my permission to take me from behind and do what you just did."

"Well, thank you," replied John, "Could we at least wait until I've rested some?"

He pulled her to him and she moved up so they could kiss. He hadn't enjoyed kissing so much in a long time.

"I guess we had better cleanup and go down for breakfast."

"You go ahead," she said. "I'll be down in a bit."

John went into Trish's bathroom and used a washcloth to clean up. He looked in the mirror and there was no way those girls were not going to know what he just did.

John stepped off the stairs to see a bevy of sexy teenagers looking at him and giggling.

"Did you straighten out every THING?" Trish asked and then broke out laughing.

Brittney spoke up, "I think I need to have the same conversation with you."

John shook his head and reached for the coffee pot.

The girls were all extremely happy while having breakfast. During the meal, John asked Trish if she would take him to the dealership to pick up his car. Becca spoke up and said she could take him when she left to go home. John told her he'd have to call and confirm that it was ready.

Trish said since it was Friday, she was going to take the girls to the mall to get their nails done. John asked why it being Friday mattered. Trish said it didn't but it sounded good.

Becca dropped him off at the Porsche dealership at ten and stayed around long enough for John to go in and make certain the car was ready. He came out of the showroom and walked to her car. She asked him to lean inside the window and kissed him. "Thanks again for last night and this morning. I think I'll remember it for the rest of my life."

"Me too," he said, "me, too."

He watched her drive off and turned to go inside. David was standing at the door when he walked up. "I sure would like to know where you find all of those pretty girls."

"I have an eighteen-year-old daughter and she has tons of friends."

"And they treat you like that. Man, you are living right. Follow me and we'll get your car brought around."

John enjoyed the drive home. He wanted to see what his new car would do but knew he needed to get past the break in mileage. He looked at his watch and wondered what time Sydney broke for lunch. He took out his cell phone and called her. She answered and said she was glad he called. When he asked about lunch, she said she was free for the rest of the day. He asked if he could pick her up at the school and take her to a restaurant nearby. She said she'd be ready in fifteen minutes.

Trish enjoyed driving the Mercedes although she couldn't believe her dad was giving it to her to drive. All the way to the mall, the girls discussed the night before and the goings on of the morning. "Remember, we can't talk about this in front of anyone. We can discuss it all you want at the house but not in public. We can't take a chance of being overheard."

They all agreed and changed the subject.

Sydney was impressed with the Cayenne. John opened the door for her and then they went to the restaurant. After ordering, John told Sydney about the party. He asked if she wanted to be present.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.