Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad - Cover

Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

Samantha had slept in Trish's bed again. She liked the snuggling and comfort she was getting from Trish. As she made her way to the bathroom, she looked out the window and it was just getting light outside. She found one of Trish's robes and headed downstairs. She was thirsty and her throat was dry from all the crying she did the previous night. She opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

Samantha was in deep thought while staring out at the pool. It looked so inviting so she opened the door and walked out. She heard a couple of birds chirping and stuck her toe in the water. It felt really good. She looked around and decided she would slip into the pool and skinny dip. She knew she shouldn't but she knew she wouldn't be in there very long.

John had heard the sounds from the kitchen and then the door to the patio opened. He looked up from his bed and saw Samantha walking to the pool. He was curious why she was up at the crack of dawn; literally. He slipped out of bed leaving a snoozing Misty lying there. John knew Samantha couldn't see him from where he stood by the window and was shocked when he saw her take off the robe she was wearing and then t-shirt. She had a really nice body. Her breasts were full and her areolas were an awesome contrast to her pale skin tone. She then pulled her panties off and slipped into the pool. His cock was getting hard watching her.

John felt a presence behind him and looked to his right and Misty was standing there in her birthday suit. "Do you like that morsel of loveliness?" she asked. "Someone is answering for you," she said with her hand wrapped around John's hardening cock.

"I guess I'm a sucker for a sexy body. You should recognize that after last night."

"What I recognize is this cock has no conscious and will impale any and all females."

"Not true, I'm extremely picky about whose body this thing goes in."

"I'm not jealous, in fact, if you asked me to, I would go out there and bring her in here."

"No, she is too fragile for something like that."

"Well, in that case, imagine I'm her and fuck me," Misty said.

Misty then moved around in front of John so he could still see Samantha nude in the pool and he could do her from behind. Misty lined up the head of his cock with her opening and he sunk into her. John held Misty's hips and began to fuck her. It wasn't the tender lovemaking of the previous night, it was raw sex and Misty was enjoying it.

"Oh, John, fuck me. Fuck my pussy as if it was Samantha's. Her ass looks like it was made to take the beating you are giving mine. Look how her tits hang down lower than mine. Oh, she'd love to have your cock buried inside of her. Oh, damn! I'm cumming!"

John came with her but he had visual help for Samantha chose that moment to climb up the pool ladder. As she turned around, John swore he saw her pussy hair was in the shape of a heart. He was curious if Mary had trimmed it that way.

Misty had her head on John's desk feeling his pulsating cock empty the last of his cum inside of her. She loved every minute of it but she was pretty sure she would be sore later.

Samantha grabbed a towel from the cabinet and went inside. She made her way to the bathroom and took a shower.

At the same time, Misty and John were showering as well. Misty got out first and went upstairs to act like she had slept in the guest room. She heard Sam in the shower and felt safe that they didn't have to explain things yet. She was also proud of herself that she had gotten John to have sex with her again this morning.

John used the quiet time to log on to his computer and check his e-mail. He had received the one he was waiting on from the production company. They had agreed to his demands with one exception. They would team him up with an experienced screenwriter. John saw that his agent had been copied on the e-mail and sent him a message okaying the deal. John thought about the issues other than money concerning the movie deal. The caveat that he had written in was that he had artistic control as to the leading character of his books. He had seen where some directors would go off on crazy tangents and he didn't want movies to ruin the integrity of his creation.

John looked up when he heard a knock on his bedroom door; Samantha was standing there with a cup of coffee. She had on shorts and a t-shirt. "I hope you don't mind that I brought you some coffee. Trish told me you liked it first thing in the morning."

John turned his chair to face her and took the offered cup. "Thank you, how are you feeling this morning?"

"Tired. I'm sorry I keep having crying fits but I'm having trouble dealing with my parents split-up."

"Don't worry about the crying, it's natural. Would you like to discuss the situation with me?"

"Would you mind? I see how easy it is for Trish to talk to you. I've also seen how well you interact with most of the girls on the squad."

John thanked her and motioned for her to sit on the end of the bed. He had thrown the covers up towards the pillows but the bed was still unmade.

"You mentioned your father wanted you to live with your grandmother," he commented and she nodded in agreement. "I would like to talk to her and set her mind at ease about you staying here. I told Trish I had moved during my high school years and it wasn't fun trying to make new friends and missing the old ones."

"Can I ask you a big favor?"

"Of course, Samantha."

"First, call me Sam. Second, could you hold me for a few minutes?"

"Not a problem," he said and stood and walked over to her. He sat on the edge of the bed and put his arm around her. She in turn, encircled his body with a bear hug. John tentatively reached up and stroked her hair. Sam made a sighing sound.

"I never had the closeness with my father that Trish has with you. I see the way she looks when she hugs you and it's blissful; filled with emotion."

"Did you foresee your parents' breakup?"

"Not really, but then I wasn't focused on their togetherness. We did few things as a family over the past couple of years and I was lost in my own world."

"I'm sorry it happened and to be honest, your parents' marriage lasted longer than most."

John sat beside her and comforted her for about thirty minutes before suggesting breakfast. Sam gave him one last strong hug and released her hold on him. He got up and walked to the kitchen to give her a few minutes to compose herself.

Trish and Misty came downstairs when they smelled the bacon frying. Both offered to help and were setting the table when Samantha emerged from his bedroom. John could feel the questioning gazes as to what she had been doing in there. He shook his head slightly to let them know nothing had transpired in the harem growth area.

Misty and Trish left the house in time to be at the mall when it opened. John got the information he needed to contact Sam's grandmother and called her.

Sam was out by the pool during John's conversation. She wondered what her grandmother was going to say. John walked out and sat beside Sam at the pool after his phone call.

"Sam, you need to call your grandmother. She thinks it's okay for you to stay here but wants to talk to you. She's worried."

Sam's whole demeanor shifted to happy when she heard what he said. She loved her grandmother but really didn't want to have to start over in a new school her senior year. "Oh, thank you!" she exclaimed and lunged at John to hug him.

John wasn't prepared and caught him off guard and off balance. Both he and Sam ended up in the pool along with his chair. After getting his breath and seeing the horrified look on Sam's wet face, he cracked up laughing. That seemed to put Sam at ease and she began laughing as well.

John then glanced down at Sam's t-shirt and realized she didn't have a bra on. Her shirt had become transparent and John was seeing Sam's luscious almost breast naked and her nipples were fully extended. Sam noticed the look on his face and looked down. "Oh my God," she exclaimed and brought her arms up to cover herself. "I'm sooo embarrassed."

"Don't be. We know it was an accident."

"I know, but..."

"Don't worry about it; I'll get you a towel."

John moved across the pool to the ladder and exited. He walked to the ladder with an opened towel and Sam climbed up and wrapped it around herself. She was so embarrassed, but at the time she was also very excited. She liked John looking at her chest. She kept getting flashes of her fantasy of making it with him. Now that he had seen her breasts, she was picturing him sucking on her nipples. She patted dry, wrapped the towel around her body and went inside.

After John handed her the towel, he turned away; partially out of respect and partially to keep Sam from seeing his erection. He was going to have to be extra careful not to avoid trying to seduce her. He trudged off to his bedroom to change.

John worked on his novel after his shower and worked right through lunch. He was at a breaking point when he heard Trish and Misty come in. Their voices got louder and louder as he heard them head his way.

"That lousy son of a bitch!" Trish screamed as she barged into his room.

"Whoa! Slow down. What's wrong," John asked.

"That son of a bitch, Mike! He is spreading around that you attacked him and then sucker punched his father," she said still in a frenzy.

"Who had he told?" John asked in a low voice trying to calm his daughter.

"Apparently he told a couple of guys and it's spreading like wildfire. One of the guys from school saw me at the mall and asked me about it. Misty set him straight but I can't believe he is spreading those lies."

"There's nothing we can do about it. I'm sure you can get the record set straight if you use your own gossip channels," he said.

"I guess you're right. It just made me so mad."

"Come here and let Daddy make it better." Trish slinked over to John and he enveloped her in his arms. He hugged her tightly and she seemed to relax. While he was soothing Trish, John looked at the doorway where Misty was standing. He motioned her over and it became a group hug.

They moved the conversation to the kitchen and John fixed them all something to drink. Samantha joined them and Misty filled her in on what happened. Samantha became enraged and she grabbed her cell phone. She called Ashley and Kelly, who in turn called the remaining cheerleaders.

"Well, the rumor should be quelled by this evening. Kelly said she knew exactly who to call and she hinted that Mike was a dweeb and couldn't kiss worth a damn."

John looked at his watch and realized he had a date in a couple of hours. "I'm going to swim for a little while and then I have to get ready for my date with Sydney."

"Mrs. Blair?" asked Samantha.

"Yes, it seems my dad has a date. I guess the old people have to do things to," Trish jokingly said.

John couldn't resist and grabbed his daughter and threw her over his shoulder. He checked to see if she had anything in her pockets as he carried her to the pool.

Trish was fighting and trying to get free. She yelled and asked for help from the other two and they were too busy laughing. She tried one last time to get free before she felt herself flying through the air and hitting the water. She rolled over once and then cleared the surface. "I'm going to get you!"

John dove into the water and came up beside her. "Here I am."

Trish threw herself at him and grabbed his neck. She looked at him square in the eyes and said, "I love you. You always know how to cheer me up. But it's a good thing you jumped in here with me, because I was going to get out and drag you in."

"Can anyone join your party?" asked Misty.

"Sure, get a suit out of my dresser," answered Trish.

"To hell with a suit, my underwear covers more than some of my suits," she replied and stripped off her shorts and top. John watched as her lavender bra and panties were revealed. Once free of clothes, Misty dove in and surfaced in front of the two in the pool.

Samantha was watching and was in awe when Misty just took off her clothes. Misty was right in that her bra and panties were no more revealing than swimsuits but it was the fact that it was her underwear. Actually, Samantha thought it was exciting; she was tempted to do the same.

Misty looked over to see Sam standing near the pool. "Come on, get in."

"I can't get in without my swimsuit."

Trish joined in by taking off her top and she was wearing one of her Victoria's Secrets demi bras. Trish exited the pool to take off her wet shorts and she was wearing a t-back thong. John focused on his daughter's sexy ass and his cock became very hard. Misty had moved between John and Sam while trying to get her to join them in the pool. She stepped back a little until she felt hardness against her ass.

"Misty," John whispered through his teeth. Misty knew what she was doing and wiggled her ass a little more.

"Trish!" exclaimed Sam. "You're damn near naked in front of your father."

"I told you the other night that we are very casual around the house," Trish said as she dove back into the pool.

"I don't think I'm ready for that just yet. I'll go change." Samantha turned and went back into the house.

Misty and Trish turned to John after Sam left the patio. John was doing his best to keep them at bay when he looked up and saw Becca, the pool girl, come around the corner of the house.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Jackson. Sorry to barge in but the gate was open. Should I come back later?"

"No need to do that. Did you bring the part that needed replacing?"

"Yes, I have it. Is it okay for me to replace it now?"

John told her it was okay.

Trish had turned during the conversation and realized she knew the girl. "Becca? What are you doing here?" asked Trish.

"I'm working this summer for my uncle. His company services your pool."

Misty moved over to the side of the pool along with Trish. Both the girls exited the pool to talk to their friend.

Becca couldn't believe what she was seeing. Both Trish and Misty were in their underwear in the pool with Trish's father. Trish saw the questioning look and realized they were in their underwear.

"I guess your wondering about our swimwear, or rather lack of? My dad threw me in the pool in my clothes and Misty stripped down to her underwear and joined us. I decided that these cover as much as my swimsuits."

"I was kinda wondering, but it's your pool and your house. I better get this cover replaced," she said and unbuttoned her work shirt. Trish was wondering what she was doing until she saw a swimsuit under her clothes.

"I can't very well get my uniform wet. One of the perks of the job is I get to swim periodically."

Trish asked her, "How many pools do you do?"

"Just yours. My uncle is a big fan of your father's and he assigned your pool to me and Shaundra."

"Cool, by the way, Carmen's having her birthday party here this weekend. Would you like to come?"

"Whose all invited?" asked Becca.

"Just the cheerleading squad, but I know how close you two are and I want you to come. It's a sleepover if you want to stay for it."

"Thanks, I'll clear it with my parents," she said as she took off her shorts and slipped into the pool with the drain cover. The part that was broken was at the end of the pool farthest from the house.

John was glad he didn't have to deal with the near naked flesh at the moment and it allowed time for his erection to subside; though it didn't get all the way down before he saw Becca slip into the pool in her swimsuit. Becca's suit was a conservative two-piece, but on her body it was still awesome, or so John thought.

Becca had on her little swim goggles and swam down to the drain. Actually she was almost standing on her head because of the buoyancy. John liked what he saw. Becca was every bit as sexy as the other two girls that rejoined him in the pool.

When Becca resurfaced, she swam to where John and the girls were. "All done. I really apologize for not calling first. I was in the neighborhood and didn't think it would be a problem."

John wasn't upset, but he knew he had to keep the gate locked in the future. "I would appreciate a call in the future. So if I'm not here, I can leave a key to the gate under the stone to the right of the gate."

Becca nodded her agreement and then John asked, "Could you come by Friday and clean the pool for the party?"

"Sure, I'll call my uncle and pass on your request."

"I have to go get ready for a date. You are welcome to stay and visit if you wish."

John exited the pool and grabbed a towel on the way inside.

Misty spoke up and said, "He has a date with Mrs. Blair tonight."

Becca looked surprised, "Really?"

Trish told her all about the party the previous weekend and how her dad and Mrs. Blair hit it off. They were still talking about it when Samantha came outside. When she saw Becca in the pool, she got excited and jumped in the pool to say hi.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.