Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad - Cover

Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

John took his time in the shower. Things were happening way too fast for his comfort level. He wasn't sure how much of his own lust for Carmen showed through to the girl. He didn't think Misty had put her up to any of the things that happened earlier.

Carmen raced up the stairs and found her clothes. She couldn't believe what she had done or what she had said to Trish's father. He was cool around her and her friends but for her to blurt out what she wanted for her birthday, well, she was way out there. She changed into her clothes and went to say goodbye to Trish and the others.

Misty was curious about Carmen. She knew John had a hard-on when Carmen moved around in front of him, yet neither she nor John made any big deal about. Had John already gotten to Carmen? She shook that off and turned back to Samantha and Trish.

"I think it's really cool that you're going to stay here all year," commented Trish.

"I really would rather live with my parents, but they both stated it wasn't going to happen. How can my parents just not want me anymore?" Samantha started crying when she completed the sentence; both Trish and Misty moved in and hugged her.

Misty wanted to castrate Sam's father but realized it was just as much Sam's mother's fault as it was her father's. The bastards, she thought.

All three girls were crying in the pool when Carmen walked out. Each of the girls went under the water and came back up to hide the tears. Carmen told Trish she would see her Wednesday and said goodbye.

Wednesday? thought Trish. Maybe she missed something but said okay and waved. Both Sam and Misty said goodbye as well.

"I think I need to go shower," commented Samantha and exited the pool. Sam almost ran to the door after grabbing a towel.

"I would like to give her parents a piece of my mind," Trish said angrily.

"Get in line, sister. Get in line," responded Misty.

Trish then turned to Misty and asked her why she came over.

"What? I'm not welcome?" she asked.

"No, it's just that I didn't expect you and you didn't call me."

"Your dad invited me over... to talk."

"Oh, so now you think you can just pop over to see Pop whenever," Trish said teasingly.

"Well, he wanted to talk about the harem thing and was curious what we had planned for him."

"Well, what do WE have planned?" she asked sarcastically.

"Believe it or not, I don't know if we had any more plans laid out. I know Brittney wants a one-on-one session with him. You haven't stated you want anything else. I will be willing to involve whoever wants to join in, but I'm not actively recruiting. Did you know Sherry had sex with your dad while you were out shopping?"

The look on Trish's face was priceless. "Really?"

"It seems that when John and Mary were getting friendly, Sherry joined in. Your dad told me that Sherry had coerced her mother into setting it up."

"Well, that little hussy. I think I'll spank her butt the next time I get a chance," Trish said laughingly. "What about Terry? Did she get involved?"

"No, but John said he thinks she looked in while it was going on. Can you imagine someone doing that?" Misty ducked away quickly as Trish splashed a large amount of water in her direction.

Misty continued with her observation of Carmen. Trish confirmed it with what she had heard her dad say to Carmen when they were still in the pool.

John finished his shower and shaved. He made one stroke and realized he needed to change the blade. He started wiping the counter and looked closely to see the different colors and textures of the hair he found. His imagination began to run wild and his cock twitched. John shook the images out of his mind and finished cleaning the countertop.

John grabbed a pair of silk lounging shorts and a t-shirt. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a cold drink before heading out to the pool. He heard the water coursing through the pipes so he assumed someone was upstairs taking a shower. He closed the door and turned on the pool lights. He saw his daughter and Misty in the pool. "Want some music?" he asked.

He heard affirmative responses and flipped the switch on the patio sound system. As country music was his favorite, that's what the girls got.

"Did Carmen leave?" he asked.

"Why? Do you have plans for her?" Trish teased.

John was a little embarrassed because of what happened and responded with, "Give me a break. I was just curious as to who is still here."

"Sam's upstairs taking a shower and you have your sexy daughter and me here in the pool."

"I'll drink to that," he said raising his water bottle up as if answering a toast.

"Dad, Samantha is becoming a basket case. She started crying in the pool a while ago. Is there anything we can do to ease her pain?"

John pulled a chair near the pool and sat down. "Trish, you were too young to understand when your mother and I divorced. And by the time you were old enough to understand even a little, your mother had already remarried and you were getting used to two dads. In Samantha's case, she is already a woman in her own rights, and the actual split up won't be as devastating as the fact that neither wants her living with them. Her parents have thrown that in her face and basically told her she's old enough to handle it. I don't know them, but I would take a chance and say each is pretty selfish."

Misty spoke up, "Sam has never invited us over to her house, but then neither did Trish once you moved in here." Misty got splashed for that comment. "But I can remember Samantha when she was younger and she was pretty much a loner. She joined the squad for her junior year and seems to be opening up more and more."

"Miss Misty, you came over to my other house all the time. Don't give me a hard time because I was shielding my dad from you harlots."

"Ooo, jealous are we?" queried Misty.

"No, I needed some time after Mom died." Trish moved over and grabbed John's ankle. "I also needed some time to get reacquainted with my dad."

"I know, and I'm glad he came back into your life fulltime; even though you are going to have to make an appointment to see him now." Misty shoved off the side of the pool to keep Trish from whacking her.

"Girls, you can quit talking about me as if I'm not here."

"Back to the problem at hand. Dad, can you talk to Samantha tomorrow and help her work out the adult things that need to be done? You mentioned that you wanted to talk to her grandmother."

John agreed and asked Trish to let Samantha know he wanted to spend a couple of hours with her in the morning.

"Cool," commented Misty, "we can go shopping and see if Victoria's has anything left."

John again cringed and pondered when he could get more royalties for his books.

Trish looked at Misty and asked, "Are you spending the night tonight?"

Misty looked at John and then back to Trish.

John answered, "Yes, she is, but in my room. I invited her."

"Very cool," Trish said. "What are we going to tell Samantha?"

"Let's not say anything unless she brings it up," replied John.

Misty felt special when John told Trish what he did. She thought she was going to have to sneak into his room after the girls went to sleep.

Trish went to the ladder and climbed out of the pool. She grabbed a towel and said, "I guess I better go run interference and let you two get on with whatever it is you plan on doing."

"Well, Misty, what do you plan on doing?" asked John.

"I'd like to take a shower and get ready for bed."

John felt a twitch and stood up. Misty started climbing out of the pool and John reached for her hand. As Misty's feet cleared the pool, John pulled her close to him. He looked into her eyes and kissed her; a very light but sensual kiss.

"Mmmm... I liked that. Is there more?" she asked.

"That's just a trailer. The full length feature will be on later."

Misty kissed him quick and turned to get a towel. John looked as she bent over and her ass was truly delectable. "Can I use the private entrance?" she asked.

John nodded and led the way. He showed her into the bathroom and took out a nice fluffy bath towel for her to use. "Do you mind if I shower alone? I want to surprise you. But I need a favor, I need my bag. I'm not sure where I left it."

"I'll find it and set it inside the door while you shower."

John left the bedroom and was met by Trish coming down the stairs. She had Misty's bag in her hand. "Looking for this?" she asked.

John nodded. After handing the bag to her dad, she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. "Have fun," she whispered. "And I love you."

"I love you, too. See you in the morning for breakfast. We'll handle Samantha then if the cat gets out of the bag."

John watched as Trish turned and went upstairs. Damn, she has a sexy ass, he thought. He started shaking his head on his way back to his bedroom. He opened the door to the bathroom and set Misty's bag inside. He decided to wait until the morning to check his e-mails and went through the house turning off lights and ensuring the doors were locked. He settled into his bed and anxiously awaited Misty.

Misty was trembling with anticipation as she showered. She was excited to be welcomed into John's bed. She dried off looking at her body in the mirror. Boys had been making comments about it since she was fourteen. She didn't think it was out of the ordinary but she liked what she saw and she hoped John did too. She looked around for her bag and retrieved it. She reached in and started pulling everything out and she noticed some things that she didn't put there. She found a note attached to one of the articles; it was from Trish. It said, Enjoy! I know he really likes seeing women in these.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.