Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

John was on the phone with Sydney when Misty rang the doorbell. He thought one of the girls would get it but he remembered they were all in his bathroom. When he opened the door, he held his finger up to his lips to keep Misty from saying anything that Sydney might hear.

Misty stepped through the doorway and after John closed it, he motioned for her to follow him. Misty watched John as he led her to the patio. She studied his movements and she confirmed her feeling that he was a real sexy man. She also liked his muscular legs.

John and Sydney had been talking about the dinner on Tuesday and Sydney wanted to make sure he had no food allergies and John assured her he didn't. They confirmed seven o'clock and John said goodbye.

"Hot date tomorrow night?" Misty asked.

"Yes, with Sydney."

"Mrs. Blair? She's hot."

John mentally agreed with her but didn't want to appear too eager.

John took a moment to check out Misty's attire. She had on short shorts and a t-shirt. Besides her eyes and beautiful face, Misty's legs appealed to him the most. He actually was looking forward to spending some time making love to her. He realized he wasn't thinking about her as a high school senior anymore, but a very sexy young woman.

He cleared his head and said, "The girls are with Mary in my bathroom. I have no idea what they're doing."

"Whatever it is, I'm sure you will like it," she said with a big smile.

"Misty, what are your plans for my harem? I use the word 'your' meaning you, Trish, and Brittney."

"We really haven't made any plans. We've discussed who might enjoy being satisfied by a real man instead of having to put up with pawing boys from school."

"Don't you want to meet Mr. Right?"

"There are no Mr. Rights in high school. Most marriages that occur between high school sweethearts end up in divorce. We talked about this subject last year. I think it was around spring break when we all wanted to do something together and realized most of us come from broken homes."

John nodded his agreement and Misty continued. "We also discussed that most of the guys just wanted a piece of ass from us. Usually after they got it, they blew us off and broadcast it around school that they had conquered one of the slut cheerleaders."

"Why me? How did I get chosen?"

"We weren't looking, but when the situation presented itself, I jumped on it. I had no clue Trish would get involved. I felt Brittney was all talk and was surprised when she joined in."

"You mean you came to my bed to test me to see if I would go for it?"

Misty sat there for a minute. Should she tell him how she really feels or she should try to make it impersonal?

"Honestly, I wanted to see if you would go for it, but in reality, I have a crush on you."

John was surprised to hear this. "A crush?"

"It is the easiest word for me to use. When you called me to talk, it was like the man of my dreams was calling me."

"Misty, I'm old. And if I'm the man of your dreams, you still want to share me?"

"That's the weird part. I liked sharing you with Brit and Trish. I'm looking forward to seeing you with the others and... I want to join in. I think I have some strong bi-sexual tendencies. Speaking of bi-sexual, Valerie is definitely bi if not a fully blown lesbian."

John finished his glass of wine and when he grabbed the bottle, he realized he hadn't offered Misty anything to drink. "Would you like something to drink?"

Misty eyed the glass of wine in his hand and said, "I'd really like some wine, but I'll understand if you don't want to serve me any."

"Do me a favor, call your mother and let me talk to her."

Misty dialed the number and when her mother answered she said Mr. Jackson wanted to talk to her. John took the phone and discussed Misty having alcohol. Her mother said that she let her drink at her house but not to excess. She was okay with her drinking at his house as long as she didn't drive afterwards. John thanked her and hung up.

"Go get yourself a wine glass and you can have some."

Misty showed maturity by not running to the kitchen. She felt like a real lady as she walked back out to the patio.

John filled her glass and they resumed their conversation.

"Misty, I like you and loved the way you felt when we had sex. I won't call it making love because I was too scared, excited, and just all and all in a quandary. I look forward to making love to you, which brings up a point. We need to get some rules established with the 'so called harem'."

Misty agreed and was sipping her wine like an adult. John liked her more and more.

"First of all, how are you going to initiate the others into the harem?"

"Well, I know you will only allow girls that are eighteen or older, so there are a couple that will have to wait until their birthdays. Carmen turns eighteen this week. You like Carmen, don't you?"

"Since we are discussing this openly, I'll be completely honest with you, but I expect you to keep what I tell you between the two of us."

Misty agreed.

"There is something about Carmen's round butt that makes me want to gobble her up."

Misty had been drinking and she spit out the wine through her nose; she couldn't stop laughing.

John had an irritated look on his face and said, "You wanted me to answer truthfully."

"I know, but I wasn't expecting you to say something like that," she said smiling.

"And when her top was pulled off in the pool, I noticed she had puffy nipples. I want to suck on those puppies."

"Well, John, you are a red-blooded male. I too noticed her nipples and I want to suck on them as well."

It was John's turn to choke on his wine. Misty cracked up laughing.

John said, "It looks like she's a definite recruit." He paused and then added, "What do you think about the twins?"

"I figure Sherry will jump at it but I'm not sure about Terry."

"Sherry is already in, so to speak."

Misty looked at him.

"She coerced her mother into setting me up earlier today and she joined in."

"Really, you mean I'm not the only one hot after you?"

"No, and Mary is a submissive, which means she will participate on command. She and I have discussed certain things and she wants to be one of my sex partners."

"Wow, what about Terry? Did she?"

"No, she didn't participate, although I saw her running away from my bedroom door. She surely saw me doing Sherry. And, by the way, Sherry is also a candidate for some bi-sexual action."

Misty licked her lips when she heard that comment.

"Misty, I have a rule that may sound selfish. I don't want to share any of my harem with other males."

"I thought you might think that way and we have already discussed it. Once any of us has sex with you, then no one is allowed to have anyone else and still stay in the group."

John and Misty continued to discuss possibilities.

Mary walked into the bathroom and the girls were giggling and making comments about the different lingerie they were wearing.

"Okay, forget about modesty for now," Mary said and pulled off her top. She left her bra on but shucked her bottoms. She glanced around and saw that the rest were doing the same. Her daughter, Terry, was the last to get bare below the waist.

"Trish, get your dad's razor and his shaving cream." Mary noticed John's mustache trimmer was on the counter and picked it up. "Sherry, you first. Jump up here on the counter."

Mary adjusted Sherry long ways on the counter and stroked her daughter's pubic hair. "Sherry doesn't have a thick growth, plus I taught her and Terry years ago about trimming." Mary turned on the trimmer and began to groom Sherry's pubes.

"You'll have to determine what length is the best for you but I suggest you trim it at least an inch from the panty line on the leg." Mary sprayed some shaving cream on her hand and applied it to the area she was talking about. She held the razor under the warm water and then began to shave Sherry's pubic hair.

Sherry was enjoying her mother touching her and she really wished she would have run a couple of fingers up inside of her.

Trish spoke up, "What if we want to shave the whole area? I've seen pictures of women that are baby smooth."

"I did that for a while early on but it's a pain to maintain it. It itches when it grows back, but on the other hand, most men prefer not to get hair in their mouth when going down on a woman."

"Ewwww," respond Samantha. "That's gross!"

"For some, it may be, but I love it when a man does that to me," Mary said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Sherry was thinking it didn't have to be men.

"I want to do that," Trish said. "Will you help me?"

Mary told her sure and she went back to trimming her daughter's right side. She handed Sherry the razor and let her do the left side. Mary applied baby oil to Sherry's freshly shaven area.

Trish volunteered to be next and Mary attacked Trish's blonde pussy hair. She was very careful doing the labia area. Trish watched in amazement. She had never had anyone other that her doctor do anything in that area. When Mary finished, she let Trish rub the oil all over.

Samantha was a little reluctant but she jumped up on the counter and spread her legs. She felt so embarrassed. Her own mother had never seen her like this.

"What do you want done, my dear?" Mary asked like she was a hair stylist.

"Well, I saw you thin out Sherry's, and mine is much thicker than hers. Plus, I need to shave it lower down the waistline," Samantha said.

"Let's see, how about if I style yours? If it's not what you want, it'll grow back and you can do something different next time. Okay?"

Samantha nodded her agreement to Mary and closed her eyes. Samantha had never had anyone touch her in the manner that Mary was doing and it felt really good. Maybe there was something to sex that she should explore. She mentally shook all those images out of her head, especially since the last image to appear was Trish's father licking her pussy.

Mary was wondering what was going through Samantha's head as she could smell sexual arousal. She had lathered up all of Samantha's pubic hair after she trimmed it down to less than a half-inch all over. When she finished, she told Samantha to open her eyes.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed.

"Cool," Trish commented.

Samantha had a perfect little pubic hair heart above her pussy. Samantha took her hand and rubbed around the shaved area; it felt very smooth. She noticed that Mary had trimmed all the hair around her pussy lips and also her anus. She positioned herself to view it through the mirror and it was like it belonged to someone else. It looked very sexy, but she wondered who she was going to show it to. The image of John's head appeared between her legs and she slammed her thighs shut so hard that she nearly fell off the counter.

Terry wasn't as reluctant as she climbed up on the counter but screamed when she heard a knock on the door.

Everyone one of them thought it was John and scrambled to cover up until they heard Misty asking to be let in. Misty walked in to see Terry cringing on the counter without any panties on and then looked around as the others slowly showed they were all in the same state, including Mary.

"What's up?"

Trish spoke up, "We are all trimming our pussy hair so it doesn't show around the underwear Samantha and I bought. It won't show around our swimsuits either, not even the real skimpy ones."

"Awesome, can I get mine done too?" she asked.

"Sure," Mary said and then waved her hand like a showroom model and asked, "What style would you like?"

The girls got into it and posed their newly trimmed muffs.

"What are you having done, Terry?"

"I'm going to do something similar to Samantha's but I just want a strip left above my thingy," Terry responded.

"Your thingy?" asked Mary.

"You know, that little nub, the cli... toorr... is," she stammered.

Mary stifled her comment so she wouldn't embarrass her daughter.

When Mary was finished, she had done Terry's and then Misty's. Misty had decided to shave hers completely like Trish's. Misty wanted John to have a completely hairless pussy to devour.

"What about you, Mom?" asked Sherry.

"Mine is fine just like it is," she responded.

"Mom," Sherry said in a very demanding voice, "get up here and we'll do yours."

Mary didn't argue and all the girls helped in trimming Mary's pussy hair. She shuddered several times as a hand would stroke her slit; Sherry was the guilty culprit and did it just to tease her mother.

Time had gotten away and it was closing in on six o'clock. John wondered what they were doing in his bathroom, but stayed away. He was getting hungry so he ordered pizza and salads. They were delivered about the same time that Carmen showed up. He had just let her in when the girls came out of his room and said hi as they went up the stairs. Each one of them was wrapped in one of his bath towels. He laughed and wondered if they left him any. Carmen followed the procession up the stairs and Mary came out of his room.

"Don't ask," was all she said. "Is there any wine left?"

John poured her a glass and began to lay out the plates and flatware.

The girls all came bounding back down the stairs a few minutes later and attacked the pizza.

John took a minute to admire the beauty of the girls sitting around the table in the breakfast nook. A bevy of blondes in Trish, Sherry, and Terry, while the two brunettes held their own; Misty had the mature look and Carmen had a saucy look.

Mary noticed that the girls had put all of their street clothes back on. She remembered the look of the five of them naked from the waist down in the bathroom.

John held up the wine bottle to see if Mary wanted a refill and she smiled and raised her glass. They sat on the sofa facing the girls and listened to them plan Carmen's party.

Mary wanted to snuggle up under John's arm but with the girls there, she decided to keep her distance. Besides, she didn't know if John wanted her there.

John felt awkward sitting there with Mary. He didn't know if he should show her more physical attention or keep his distance. New relationships always gave John a headache. He grabbed one of the remotes and turned on the stereo. John noticed Trish looked his way and gave him thumbs up for the music.

After an hour of small talk between John and Mary, Trish came over with Carmen and they sat across from the adults on the other sofa.

"Dad, Carmen's parents will pay for all of the food. Is there anything else they need to take care of?"

"I don't think so. What time is the party supposed to start, who is invited, and will it be a sleepover?" he asked.

Mary didn't know whether to volunteer as a chaperone again or wait to be asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.