Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

John pulled up to the IHOP, parked, and walked inside. He asked for a booth in the back and sat so he could see the door.

Sydney hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom. She looked okay but she wished she would have had more time. She wondered what John wanted but it seemed important if he called her this late on a Sunday.

Thoughts kept running through her mind all the way to the IHOP. The main one was whether John wanted to see her personally. She was sure that it wouldn't be a good idea since his daughter was one of her students.

John stood up when he saw her walk through the door. As she walked towards him, he couldn't help but remember the commercial from years ago about the closer she gets the better she looks. She had her hair down. He was mesmerized by the way it kissed her cheeks as she walked.

John motioned her into the seat across from him and then he sat. "Sorry to call you so late on the weekend, but something came up and I really would like your advice."

"Your request to meet shocked me but then I am a teacher and the sponsor of the squad."

John told her about Trish's request concerning Samantha. After hearing all the details, Sydney said, "To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with it except that you are a single father. There may be some who think it would be inappropriate. Since Sam is eighteen, she can do anything she wants. How do you feel about it?"

"I'm still getting used to having my own daughter live with me. I can feel for Samantha as I had to change high schools myself."

Sydney and John talked for a long time. They had dessert and coffee. They ended up talking about their own personal experiences in life and the time passed all too quickly. The waitress approached and asked if they needed anything else before she went off shift. John looked at his watch and it was eleven. Sydney saw him look and she checked hers as well.

"Oh my God, we have been sitting here for almost four hours," she said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep you this long," John replied as he threw a couple of twenties on the table. He walked Sydney out to her car and this time, she didn't let him get away so easily. She opened the door to her car and threw her purse on the front seat.

John was fighting the urge to kiss her when she shut the door and took a step into him. She put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

The kiss was light and contained sparks. John broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. She was returning his gaze and then he kissed her again. This time he touched her lips with his tongue and they parted. The passion between the two was apparent. When John broke the kiss he backed away to see her eyes were closed and her lips seemed to be still searching for his.

Sydney couldn't believe the fire that was burning inside her. She had never been kissed this sensuously.

"I'm assuming that you will call me again," she said when she composed herself.

"Absolutely, but I have to warn you. There are some things you will want to know before you get tangled up with me and this parking lot isn't the place to discuss them."

"I agree. How about dinner Tuesday night, my place?" she asked.

"Sounds like a plan. Let me know what kind of beverage to bring," he said and stepped in for a brief but exciting kiss.

He closed her door once she had belted in. He waited until she backed out before going to his car. His mind was processing at top speed. What was he doing, he thought.

Sydney went straight home and then to her bathroom. She pulled off her pants and then her panties. They were soaked. She had to refrain from playing with herself on the way home. What was it about John that got her juices flowing like that? She hadn't been this horny in years.

John arrived home to find a note for him to wake up Trish as soon as he got home. He walked up the stairs and knocked on Trish's door. He heard her say come in and he opened her door to see Samantha lying on Trish's bed, apparently asleep. Trish stood up and went to the door and motioned John to back out. John went to the den and Trish followed him.

"Dad, we may have some trouble from Sam's dad. He isn't too happy with her living here until graduation."

"I thought he didn't want her."

"He doesn't want her to live with him. He wants her to live with his mother. He's a control freak."

"Then why is she here?"

"I called her and told her she could stay here and she said she'd call me back in a few minutes. When she called back, she was crying and said her dad had slapped her around and was screaming at her. She asked if I could come get her and I did. I drove over to get her and she came running out from beside her house. Her father saw the car and came out. He was screaming things at her that made me cringe."

John tried to stay calm as he asked, "Has her father called over here or come to the house?"

"No, he doesn't know where we live and only her mother has my cell number. When we got here, she lay down on my bed and cried herself to sleep."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I tried to but you didn't answer. The phone rang about six times and went to voicemail," she replied.

John took out his phone and noticed the ringer was off. He had apparently turned it too far when he meant to only put it on vibrate. He apologized to Trish.

"What are we going to do if Sam's father comes here and tries to force her to go back?"

"She's eighteen, right?"

Trish nodded her head and then she added, "Sam said her mother thought it was a good idea."

John told Trish he needed to sleep on it and kissed her goodnight. He made a check of the house to ensure it was locked up tight and went to his bedroom.

John began to run the events of the last few days through his mind. First, the harem formed with Misty seducing him and bringing in Brittney and Trish. The thought of three hot teens wanting to have sex with him was too good to be true; yet it was.

Second, Mary had nearly forced him to have sex with her. He smiled when he realized how little force was involved. Then to find out Mary had sex with her daughter in his bathroom and pretty much offered her daughter to him while sitting astride his body; again an unbelievable situation.

Third, Claire had all but lain down in front of him. She seemed a little too overbearing for his taste. He would definitely have to keep a wall up. The fact that he had more pussy available than he could handle made that choice easier. She was a hot blonde though and his cock twitched more than once when he had gazed upon her.

The last thing he thought about was the situation with Samantha. He would be selfish if he told Trish that Samantha couldn't stay there. He thought about all the ramifications that could arise from a high school female living with a single father. But after all, he had already had sex with three of her classmates, including his daughter.

The other issue that cropped up about Samantha was the behavior of her father. If he didn't want her living with him, why should he care where she lived? John would have to talk to the grandmother, and apparently she was the father's mother.

John thought about his house. It had the four bedrooms upstairs so he had the room. Trish had said Samantha didn't have a car and he had already thought about adding another vehicle. He drove a Mercedes and Trish had a Honda. He thought it might be a good time to buy an SUV; he might even get that hot Porsche one that he saw.

Okay, he thought, enough of the mental jumping jacks. He brushed his teeth, settled into his bed, and proofed the last chapter he wrote. Ten minutes later he turned off the light.

Trish had gone to sleep snuggled up to Samantha. Samantha woke up during the night and realized where she was. She also felt a warm body snuggled up against her and it was comforting. Before falling back to sleep, she thought about what her father had put her through.

Samantha couldn't believe he had the nerve to kick her out of his house yet demand to know where she moved too. Trish and her father were being very nice to let her stay with them until she graduated. The last thing she remembered her father saying to her was that if she left, she wasn't taking anything with her. Tears rolled down the side of her face and she dozed off during the crying.

Sydney turned off her light after reading for a few minutes. After first meeting John, she had gone to the bookstore and bought one of his latest novels. Action/adventure wasn't one of the genres she enjoyed but the man had intrigued her. She had spent most of Saturday night and almost all of Sunday reading it. When the phone rang and the caller ID showed it was him, her heart skipped a beat. She had felt like a skittish little schoolgirl.

She thought back to the kiss goodbye at the restaurant. She had wanted to drag him home and make love to him right then. He was a very sexy man and she wanted to eat him up, literally. She thought about what she would make for him Tuesday night and wondered if she should go with her heart or with her mind? Her mind told her to keep it professional since she was responsible for his daughter at school.

She tried to close her eyes since she had to get up early to teach summer school; she needed to get some sleep. Maybe she would wake up Monday morning and find it had been a dream.

At Misty's house, Misty had gone to bed early. She was too excited to sleep but she didn't want to be around her family in the state she was in. Her little brother had made a comment about her being in love. He liked to tease her. Was she in love?

She had only met John last week and already she was willing to be his love slave. She couldn't believe she had really seduced him; it had been unbelievable. She realized she had very little experience in the sexual department, but his touch melted all resistance. Then to have shared him with Brit and Trish had been overwhelming. She was disappointed that he didn't make love to her Sunday, but he promised he'd make it up to her during the coming week. She squeezed her thighs together and felt her pussy juicing up.

Misty reached down and cupped her bare pussy. Her thoughts were of John and wanting to have his tongue where her fingers were now caressing her slit. It was like hot oil as she pressed her finger into her slit. He legs immediately flopped open so her hand wasn't restricted. She hadn't masturbated much but she couldn't help herself.

She pushed her middle finger into her pussy and moaned. The mental image was of John's hard cock slicing up inside of her. Her left hand snaked down to diddle her clit while her right continued to fuck her pussy. She was moaning and grinding her hips. She continued until she felt the spasm of her orgasm and squeezed her thighs tightly together, trapping her hand between her legs. She didn't realize it until she had stopped cumming that she had all four of her fingers inside her pussy. Without thinking, she brought her right hand to her mouth and began to suck all of her juices off each finger. Her mind was still thinking about John and her anticipation of making love to him again.

Misty had no trouble falling asleep after that.

Morning light through John's windows woke him. He stretched and took a second to gather his thoughts. A glance at the clock told him it was a little after seven. Even though he worked out of his home and answered to no one, he still rose every morning between six and seven. A quick trip to the bathroom and then he dressed in his running attire. He stopped in the kitchen, started the coffee pot, and then he was out the door for his two mile jog.

Trish heard the door close downstairs and opened her eyes. Samantha had her back to her and she eased out of bed trying not to wake her. When Trish came out of the bathroom, Samantha had rolled over and was facing her.

"Thanks for coming to get me last night."

Trish responded with, "No thanks needed."

"Did you talk to your dad last night?"

Trish went over her conversation with her dad and it put Samantha at ease. She told Samantha to pick out anything of hers to wear.

Samantha put her head in her hands and cried, "I forgot all about me not having anything over here. I'm pretty sure my dad was serious about me not taking anything with me."

"Don't worry, I'll take you shopping and we'll get you a whole new wardrobe."

"I can't let you do that; it'll cost a fortune."

"A little secret between you and me, my dad is loaded."

"I can't take advantage of him."

"You're not, I am."

"When you say loaded, what are you talking about?"

"You knew he was an author, didn't you?" Trish asked.

"I vaguely remember something about it."

"Well, let's just say that he pays cash for everything he buys, including this house. His books have been very successful."

Trish thought she saw a little relief in her friend's face. She didn't really want to go into her dad's financial status, but she didn't want Samantha fretting about getting new clothes.

"Let's go get some breakfast," Trish said as she headed for the bedroom door.

"I'll be right down. I know we just wore t-shirts for the party, is that okay with your dad for anytime?"

"Absolutely, you can wear as much or as little as you like, your home now," replied Trish as she left the room.

Samantha thought about what Trish just said, 'home now.' If only that's true; she shook it off and went to the bathroom. She finished with the toilet and looked at herself in the mirror. She thought about how much she and Trish were alike. She knew her breasts were a little larger than Trish's but otherwise they were pretty close. Before leaving the mirror, she backed up and looked at the t-shirt she had on. It covered everything and she smiled while wondering if Trish's dad would think she was sexy. She had noticed him checking out all the girls without appearing lecherous. She turned out the light and headed down the stairs.

Trish was already making breakfast when John arrived back at the house. She told him it would be ready in ten minutes, so he went to shower. The table was all set when he returned and Samantha was sitting down. Trish sat a plate with fried eggs and bacon in front of him.

"This is a surprise, what got into you?" he asked Trish.

"I thought I would butter you up a bit this morning."

"Speaking of butter, could you grab some on your way?"

John looked at Samantha and said, "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Pretty much so," replied Samantha rather quietly.

"Before we get too far into breakfast, I just want you to know you are welcome here for as long as you want to stay," John said with a lot of sincerity in his voice.

Samantha's face brightened. She jumped up and lunged at John and hugged his neck. "Thank you. I can't thank you enough."

John was a little embarrassed at her display but accepted it. He did notice when she returned to her chair, that she had a great body.

Trish filled her dad in on the girls' plan to go shopping. John told her to charge everything and bring him the receipts. He noticed the girls sped up their attack on breakfast and cleared the table rather quickly. He laughed to himself, thinking how much fun it was being a teenager.

John took a cup of coffee and the phone with him to the patio. He called the maid service and the pool service. While he was sitting there, the spa company called and asked if they could send over their salesman. John told them okay. He had just hung up when Mary called.

"Good morning, lover," she said.

John's mind jumped. "Good morning, Mary. How are you this morning?"

"Not as good as I was yesterday morning. I was wondering if you would like company today."

"I have some things I have to do sometime today so I might have to leave you for a bit, but you are welcome to stay and use the pool."

"What about my daughters? Do you mind if I bring them? They haven't stopped talking about how nice your house is, especially the pool."

"They are more than welcome. The pool service is due sometime this morning but they are usually not here but an hour or so."

When John hung up, Trish approached him and plopped into his lap. "We're heading to the stores."

"Okay, keep me updated."

"Oh Daddy, we'll be okay."

"I know but just the same, call every so often. And you might as well call Carmen and tell her it's okay to have her party here."

"In case I haven't told you lately, you are a great father," she said and then leaned in close and whispered, "And a hell of a lover." She bolted away to keep from letting her dad's hand land on her ass as he swung.

Trish and Samantha left John shaking his head. They jumped into Trish's Honda and headed to the mall. Trish used her cell phone to let Carmen know the party was a go. She asked Carmen to come over that night to make plans.

Mary hung up from John and told her daughters they were all going to John's. She told them she wanted to leave within thirty minutes. Mary was trying to choose the right outfit with Sherry walked in.

"Mom, are you planning on having sex with him today?"

"Sherry! That's not a proper question to ask your mother."

Sherry walked up behind her mother who had on just a bra and reached around and cupped her mother's breasts. She squeezed her mother's full breasts and Mary moaned.

"Cut that out. You have become such a hussy."

Sherry ignored her mother's request to stop and slid her right hand down her mother's bare stomach and into the top of Mary's panties. Feeling the top of her mother's pubic hair, Sherry intensified her pursuit of her mother's clit. Finding it, she pressed firmly and felt her mother's knees buckle.

"Why do I let you do that?" Mary moaned.

"Because you are a submissive and you like to be taken. I noticed the way you looked when you made John take you at the car. You will do what I say or I won't do this anymore." Sherry thrust her finger inside her mother as she kissed her bare shoulder.

Mary couldn't help herself. It was true, she liked to be dominated. She loved the feeling that her daughter was giving her, both physically and mentally.

"Mom, I want you to arrange for John to fuck me. I don't care how you do it but I want it today. I want you to watch as he rams his hard cock in my cunt."

Mary went over the edge and came.

Sherry pulled her hand out from between her mother's legs and turned her around. Sherry kissed her mother with passion and lots of tongue. Mary didn't care whose mouth was on hers, she was having little aftershock orgasms and put her arms around Sherry and kissed her back.

Mary noticed when they broke the kiss that Sherry was not as worked up like she was.

"I'm going to get dressed and I'll make sure Terry is ready to go when you are," Sherry said as she walked out of her mother's room.

Mary sat down on the bed and tried to gather her thoughts. What was worse, her daughter being a sex driven teenager or her being so submissive? Her husband had brought that out in her right after they were married. She loved being told what to do and wouldn't say no. Mary stood up and stripped. She put on her bikini and then threw on her shorts and top.

When Mary left her bedroom, the twins were sitting in the living room waiting on her. Terry had on a conservative outfit while Sherry was wearing an extremely short denim mini skirt and her bathing suit top. Heaven help John if he thought he was going to turn Sherry down.

The pool service had arrived and instead of the one male that usually came, there were two females. Both looked to be in their teens. John walked over and talked to them and found out they were just working for the summer and their uncle owned the company. John hadn't dealt with them long and assumed they would do a good job. The older of the two said they would be doing some extra maintenance on the filters and would have to get in the pool. John told them to do what they had to and he went back inside to his desk.

John had just sat down to check his e-mails when the doorbell rang. He answered it to see the spa salesman. John let him in and then led him to the backyard area where he wanted the spa installed. As they walked by the pool, John noticed both the girls had taken off their work clothes and were in modest two piece swimsuits. One had a mask and snorkel on and was diving down to the center drain.

John guessed he had a questioning look on his face and the one not diving said the other one was cleaning the filter. That one surfaced with a plastic piece and she was showing it to her co-worker. The older one took it and exited the pool. John was glad he had grown accustomed to seeing half naked females around his house because otherwise he would have been gawking.

"Mr. Jackson, this piece is broken." She showed John where it was cracked. He thought that it probably happened when the girls were playing around. "We don't have this part with us but if you would like, we can order it and install it the next time we clean the pool."

"That's fine," he said. "By the way, will you two be my regular cleaners?"

"Only for the summer. The regular guy was fired for having an affair with a married customer, so my uncle asked us to do your pool for him."

"Why the special treatment?"

"Well, I will be a senior this year and my sister will be a junior, and we need to make some money before school starts but we don't have a lot of free time. To tell you the truth, my uncle is a big fan of yours and decided to kill two birds with one stone. We get money, you get personalized service, and he would like an autographed copy of last book."

John asked what high school and it was the same as Trish's.

"My daughter goes there, her name is Trish."

"Trish Jackson, I know her," she said and then quietly added, "I haven't talked to her since her mother died. I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you, but as for the loss, Trish's mother and I had been divorced quiet a while before she died. I moved back to town to have Trish live with me."

She told him her name was Becca and her sister's name was Shaundra. Shaundra surfaced in the pool and called her sister over. John turned his attention back to the spa salesman and John explained what he wanted.

After John told him he wanted to seat up to eight and wanted it enclosed in a gazebo that could be opened in the summer and closed during the winter, the salesman asked if there was a place he could sit and use his lap top. John led him over to the patio and they sat. John asked if he would like anything to drink and the salesman said water would be fine. John walked by the pool and asked Becca if she and her sister would like something to drink and they eagerly said they would love some water.

John headed inside and stopped when he heard the patter of running feet behind him. "Excuse me, Mr. Jackson," Shaundra said, "but do you have a restroom I could use?"

John pointed to the door to the left which was a restroom connected to the patio. He watched as she hurried to the door, still dripping from being in the pool. He needed some serious relief.

Shaundra was again in front of him as he brought out bottles of water for everyone. The salesman showed John a couple of models and a gazebo that would house any one of them. John chose one that would seat six to eight and a twelve by sixteen gazebo with features that would make the most of relaxing with multiple people. John asked how quickly it would be installed and the salesman told him the gazebo was the critical path as the spa and equipment were in stock. John agreed to pay express shipping if it could be installed by Friday. The salesman punched in a few numbers in his calculator and told John what the extra would be; John told him to make it happen.

John walked him out and returned to the patio in time to see the pool cleaners packing up. Becca walked up to John and asked him to tell Trish hi for her and they left.

He again went to his desk to check his e-mails. It wasn't meant to be as the doorbell again interrupted him. He was not surprised to see Mary and the twins when he opened the door. John guided them to the kitchen area and offered them something to drink.

John noticed Sherry was strutting around while Terry was her usual shy self.

"The pool was just cleaned so feel free to use it. I have a couple of things to do on my computer and then I'll join you."

"John, you look ragged already. Have you had a rough morning?" Mary asked.

"I've had a rough last few days."

"You do what you have to do and then I'll give you a nice relaxing massage."

John had an idea how the massage would turn out, but at the moment, he could use a soothing roll in the hay. "I'll take you up on it. Give me a few minutes."

John noticed Terry and Sherry had already gone out to the pool and Mary walked in that direction when he went to his room.

The e-mail he was expecting wasn't there. He wanted an answer about the movie deal. He was a little miffed about it until he realized he was Central time zone and the producer was Pacific. It was not yet nine o'clock on the left coast yet.

The other e-mails he received were run of the mill and he responded to a few. He glanced out at the pool area and saw the twins sunbathing side by side. From where he sat, he couldn't tell them apart. He noticed one had on a thong and the other had on boy shorts. He assumed Sherry was the thong. Mary was sunning also and she had on a nice bikini and she looked good enough to eat.

John opened the door to the patio and stepped out. Mary looked and stood up. "Are you ready for that massage?"

"Absolutely, where would you like to give it?"

"Inside," she said and walked by Sherry. John didn't see that Sherry winked at her mother.

Mary led John over to his bed and patted it.

"I can't be responsible for anything that happens on there," responded John.

"I can handle anything you dish out," she retorted.

John started to get on the bed and Mary told him to take off his shirt. He complied and laid face down.

"Do you have any oils?" Mary asked.

John lifted up and said there were some in the nightstand.

"So, this isn't your first rodeo?"

"Actually, I put them there when I moved in and you will notice the seals are still on them."

John lay back down and Mary began to run her hands over his back. John moaned as it had been along time since anyone had pampered him.

Mary opened the bottle and poured some in her palm. She rubbed her hands together and applied a light coating to his back. She then began to work in the oil all over. John was beginning to feel really relaxed.

After spending time on his back, Mary moved to his legs. She worked those over and told John she wanted to do his glutes. Mary grabbed the waist of his shorts and he found the necessary energy to lift up enough for her to get them off.

As much as John had been turned on that morning, he wasn't feeling sexual at the moment.

Mary had noticed a sleeping mask in the drawer. "Are you almost asleep?"

"Mmmm... I could be very easily," he replied.

"Here, let me put this on you and then you can roll over and not have the light in your eyes." He agreed and she put the mask on him.

John rolled over and realized his cock was flopped over and in full view. Mary started at his feet and worked her way up his legs. Relaxed or not, John's mind knew there was a woman within a few feet of his naked cock and his erection began to show itself.

"Somebody woke up," she said. Her manipulations now included brushing lightly against his balls and teasing him. It was not long before he was fully erect.

Sherry was standing at the door of the bedroom watching. She felt her pussy twinge when her mother rolled him over. It was dripping by the time John's cock was fully erect.

"John, I noticed this is flavored massage oil. Do you mind if I taste it?"

"Ummm... be my guest. But what about the girls, aren't you afraid of them walking in on us?"

"That won't happen, Terry is too engrossed in her book and Sherry said she wanted to get some serious work on her tan."

Mary was fondling John's cock and oiling it up nicely. She blew on the head and then kissed the drip of pre-cum on its tip. It took her a minute or two to get adjusted to having it in her mouth and she moaned her appreciation.

John also moaned his appreciation. "I have to tell you that feels good. I don't think I'll last very long this morning."

"Will you be able to go again very soon after cumming?"

"Here lately, I haven't seemed to have that problem. There has been plenty of stimuli."

"Speaking of stimuli, you mentioned you have other sexual partners. I think I would like to join in sometime."

John started to sit up but Mary pushed him down. "Relax," she said.

"I am, but do you know what you're saying?"

"Yes, I do. If I can't have you all to myself, then I'll just have to take what you offer."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.