Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad - Cover

Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

Mary slid off John and lay beside him. It felt nice when he put his arm around her and pulled her closer. She couldn't believe the comments she had made while she had been on top of him; that wasn't like her at all. It had really excited her thinking about John having sex with the cheerleaders. The name she really wanted to throw at him was Sherry's. She had a vision of John fucking her daughter while Mary sat on Sherry's face. She felt her thighs squeeze together with that last thought.

John lay there with his eyes closed and his arm around Mary. He thought back to the comment he made when seeing a body in his bed. He would have to be more careful in the future about saying anything that could lead someone to guessing or knowing he was intimate with any of the squad.

John turned to Mary and kissed her. He rolled her on to her right side and he snuggled up behind her in a spoon position. He fell asleep with his cock pressed up between her legs.

Mary also fell asleep quickly; she was altogether satisfied with John holding her from behind.

John awoke to the sunlight coming though his windows. He stretched and felt a warm body next to him. It only took him a second to remember what happened last night. Mary moved and she stretched as well. When she did, the sheet slid down and exposed her breasts to John's gaze.

John couldn't resist and leaned over and took her left nipple into his mouth.

"Hmmm... it wasn't a dream then," replied Mary.

John mumbled no and kept on sucking.

"John, make love to me."

John didn't say anything. He complied by moving on top of her and slipped his hard cock into her waiting pussy. John didn't want a circus performance, he just wanted to enjoy the feeling of her pussy gripping and releasing his cock.

Mary was looking up at John's face and she had no regrets about seducing him. Mary stroked his shoulders, chest, and face. She closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling of John's cock sliding in and out in a very sensuous motion.

John knew Mary was on the verge and sacrificed his own building orgasm to please her. He slipped out of her pussy and moved his body down the bed until his lips were touching her pussy. John licked first one side and then the other before making love to her clit. John used his right hand to caress her rosebud before inserting his finger into her slit. The combination of the two released Mary's orgasm.

Mary could feel her whole body cum; this man was amazing. She finally relaxed her thighs and let John come up for air.

John moved up and kissed her and Mary liked the taste of herself and kissed all the excess juices off his mouth.

"Do you remember everything we talked about last night?" John asked as he propped himself up on his elbow.

"I remember a lot. What exactly are you talking about?"

"The part about you not being the only female I sleep with."

Mary remembered that and said, "Yes, I do. And I have been doing some thinking and I can live with that. Most women want to be exclusive, but if you can give to me what you did yesterday and this morning while being with other women, I'm in."

John told her that he hadn't been involved in hardly any situations where there were more than one female at a time but he felt that it was going to increase in the near future.

"Are you asking me to join in with you and another woman?"

"Not exactly, but if the situation arises and you don't want to participate, let me know now so I can try to keep you from being uncomfortable."

"You really are one of a kind. Would you like some coffee?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing. Tell you what, why don't you jump in the shower while I start the coffee." John looked at the clock and saw it was only seven in the morning. "I doubt the girls will be up anytime soon."

John pulled on a pair of lightweight shorts and left the bedroom. He put the water in the coffee pot and was measuring the grounds when he heard someone coming down the stairs. From his viewpoint, he saw a sexy leg appear before Brittney's body followed.

"Good morning," John said.

"Good morning," she replied.

"What brings you down this early?"

"I guess there were too many bodies and I needed some space."

Brittney looked very sweet. Her long blonde hair was mussed a little and she was wearing a cropped t-shirt that barely covered her breasts and showed mega flesh down to her bikini panties. John's cock twitched and his tongue tensed. She looked incredibly edible this morning.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"Can I have a hug?"

John smiled and opened his arms. Brittney closed the gap and circled her arms around him. She felt like a little girl and needed to be cuddled. Unfortunately she was also a sensuous woman and felt John's lean body and a hardness pressing against her tummy.

Brittney looked up at John and said, "So I really do affect you that way."

"Yes, you do, but we are not going there right now."

Brittney had an evil grin on her face and broke the embrace. She grabbed John's hand and led him into the bathroom off the kitchen. She closed the door and sat on the toilet lid. John didn't want to make a ruckus and reject her. His raging hard-on didn't help matters.

"I've never done this before," she said sliding his shorts down his athletic thighs.

Brittney looked at John's cock. She really had never been in a position to just look. She held it in her right hand and noticed the pre-cum oozing from the one-eyed monster. She tentatively stuck her tongue to it to get a taste. A little salty she thought. She then began bathing it with her tongue all the while working the shaft with her hand.

John had to put his arm out to brace himself. In all his days, he had never had a teenager drag him into a restroom and blow him.

Brittney began sliding her mouth over the head of his cock and took him as deep as she could. She wasn't an expert on cocks but John's was the largest she had ever seen, except in porn movies. She had about five inches in her mouth when her lips touched her hand. She started moving her head back and forth and letting John fuck her face.

John couldn't take anymore and told Brittney he was going to cum. Brittney had heard from her friends that it was a yucky taste and she shouldn't swallow. Brittney was not one to take the words of others as Gospel and increased the tempo. John grunted and then flooded Brittney's mouth with his cum. Brittney felt the first blast hit the back of her throat. As she pulled off a little, the semen in her mouth bathed all of her taste buds. She liked it and moaned.

John was trying to steady himself as Brittney gently removed his cock from her mouth, then kissed the tip of it.

"Did I do okay?" asked Brittney.

"Yes, sweetheart, you did great. Are you sure you had never done this before?"

"Positively, will you let me do it again sometime?"

"I think I can handle that," he said as he pulled her to her feet and kissed her.

As John opened the door, Brittney asked, "Whose pussy juice was on your cock?"

John again was shocked; he had forgotten to wash off his cock after fucking Mary. He looked back at Brittany and she had a mischievous grin on her face.

Brittney didn't get an answer.

John went to the coffee pot and poured two cups. He headed to the bedroom and Brittney said, "So, you and Mary? How convenient? Does she know she has to share?"

"As a matter of fact, she does."

"Good, tell her she tastes great."

John smiled and turned back towards his bedroom. Life was definitely not boring.

Mary was drying off when he entered the bathroom. When John handed her the cup, she held the towel down beside her leg with her right hand and took the coffee with her left. John was able to get a full frontal view and from the mirror behind her, he could see her backside. She was a beautiful woman; very sexy and very desirable.

John kissed her lightly and then shucked his shorts and stepped into the shower.

John heard Mary over the noise of the shower. "Would you like me to finish you off before the day gets started?" asked Mary with a raised voice.

"I'm okay, I'm sure something will come up later," he said in a joking manner.

Mary left the bathroom after grabbing a robe off the door. She was nearly swallowed up in it but felt comfy, cozy in it.

Brittney went back upstairs when John went into his bedroom. She thought about just giving her first real blowjob; she could really get into this sexual thing with John. When Brittney opened the door to the sleeping area, she could see all the girls sprawled out. She crawled over to Trish and woke her up. Trish groggily sat up and looked around. Brittney had a funny grin on her face and motioned for Trish to follow her. When they got to Trish's room, Brittney told her all about her blowing her dad.

Trish snapped out of her daze when she heard Brittney describing the blowjob she had given her dad. My dad is a slut she thought with a grin on her face. She had meant to find him a girlfriend and now he has had sex with at least four females she knew of, including herself.

"Calm down, girlfriend. Did you swallow?" asked Trish.

"Yes, and it was awesome. But even more awesome was I tasted Mary's juices on his cock."

"I figured as much, I saw her sneaking down to his room last night."

"I have a confession to make. I changed into this crop t-shirt to try to entice him to do something with me this morning," confessed Brittney.

"With your body, you could wear a potato sack," Trish said and began laughing.

Mary took her coffee out on the patio and sat in a lounger to enjoy the quiet. She wasn't there a couple of minutes when she was joined by Misty who had her coffee with her as well.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Misty. Did you sleep well?"

"As best as can be expected when two girls jostle you around all night."

Meanwhile, upstairs, all the girls were rolling out of bed and beginning their morning rituals. The three bathrooms upstairs took a beating from all the showers.

Down at the pool, John joined Mary and Misty. He told Misty good morning and thought how grown up she looked.

Brittney came out soon after John. She was still in her same attire and John had a flash back to earlier that morning. Mary thought Brittney was a little under dressed but realized she was wearing more than most girls wore while swimming.

"John, do you mind if I swim a couple of laps this morning?" asked Brittney.

"If you want," he replied.

Brittney grabbed her t-shirt and was about to pull it over her head.

"Brittney!" John said in a stern voice, "only in a swimsuit though."

Brittney lowered her shirt back down and said in a pouting voice, "I want to swim topless."

John didn't relent and Brittney stomped her feet while walking back inside.

Misty was cracking up. She didn't know what got into Brittney but it was completely unexpected.

When Mary got her breath back, she looked at John and asked, "Do you let the girls swim nude?"

"No. The little show yesterday during their horseplay was the first time any females have been bare breasted in the pool since we moved in.

From where John was sitting, he could view Misty's sexy legs. She had bent her left leg and that exposed her thigh, as well as a hint of her panties.

Mary stood up and asked if they needed more coffee. Misty said thanks and handed Mary her cup. John did likewise. When Mary had gone into the house, Misty said, "Oh John."

John looked at her and she had pulled her t-shirt up to expose her perky breasts.

"Cut that out. Do you want Mary to see you do that?"

"I don't care. I already know she will join the group."

John thought for a second and said, "I'm sure you're right, but take it a little slower with her. Please."

Misty pulled her shirt down and said, "Okay, but I want to make love to you before the day is over."

John winked at her and saw Mary coming out the door with three cups of coffee. He rose and went to assist her.

They had just sat down when Brittney reappeared in her bikini. John noted it really was hard to say she was decent. The triangles covering Brittney's breasts barely covered her nipples. It looked to be a couple of sizes too small.

Following Brittney out the door were Kelly, Samantha, Trish, and Ashley; they also were in swimsuits. They ran and dove into the pool.

Lene, Terry, Sherry, and Lisa came out a few minutes later and they were in shorts and tops. The bare midriffs on Lene and Lisa were sexy as hell thought John.

"Lisa, where are Carmen and Valerie?" asked Misty.

"Valerie was styling Carmen's hair when I came down," Lisa replied.

For some reason, Misty rose up quickly and went inside. John watched her ass as she left the patio. Mary noticed John watching Misty and wondered if Misty had been in John's bed as a joke or was she one of the females that John was sleeping with.

Misty was on a mission. She already suspected Valerie of being lesbian. As she walked into the bathroom where Valerie was styling Carmen's hair, she saw that Valerie was indeed messing with Carmen's hair. Misty also noticed Carmen was topless. Misty definitely wanted to invite Carmen into the fold of the harem.

Valerie was startled when Misty showed up; she was also disappointed. She was enjoying having Carmen alone and had convinced her to leave her top off while she styled her hair.

Carmen realized Misty was behind her and she subconsciously covered her breasts. She wondered why she hadn't minded Valerie seeing her nude, yet was embarrassed to be that way in front of Misty.

"What's up?" Valerie asked.

"I needed to come up and change into my swimsuit. I guess you two won't be swimming this morning?"

Carmen spoke up, "My mother will be here a little after nine to pick me up. We are going to my aunt's this afternoon and it's a two hour drive."

Misty purposely stripped in the bedroom where she knew her body was visible through the mirror that Carmen and Valerie were facing.

Carmen felt Valerie's hands were not moving in the same motions as before and glanced into the mirror to see Valerie staring at Misty. She felt a pang of jealously. Valerie had been paying her lots of attention during the past twenty-four hours. She then looked as Misty bent over with her backside to them as she pulled up the bottoms of her swimsuit. Carmen licked her lips seeing Misty's naked pussy. Carmen felt her thighs tighten up a bit as well. Carmen definitely wanted to try some girl-girl activities. She felt if she played her cards right, she could have both Misty and Valerie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.