Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad - Cover

Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

John watched as Mary and Sherry left the balcony. He was ready to move his legs to let Terry by, but she never budged.

Terry wasn't sure what was up with her evil twin, but whatever it is, it will be interesting. She had sat in the chair next to John and studied his profile against the light coming through the open French doors from the pool table area. She remembered watching that same profile as he had fucked her mother. Terry felt strangely attracted to him. What she didn't realize was that she had pulled her knees up to her chest and thus was exposing her panty-clad pussy to the world.

John glanced around every few minutes. He was trying not to stare at any one female too long. John held his breath each time one of the girls would make a shot from the end of the table nearest the balcony. When Carmen leaned way over and balanced on one leg to make a shot, John shivered. The thought of Trish and her cronies bringing Carmen into his bedroom made his cock achieve full erection. He wished he would have worn some underwear under his lounging pants but he hadn't and his erection was not hiding.

As he averted his gaze from the pool table, his eyes stopped on Claire. She was a beautiful woman; however he couldn't help think that she was a conniving wench. He had been noticing all day that she was constantly trying to monopolize his attention. Her gaze wasn't upon him so he had a chance to focus on her face for a moment. He liked her exotic eyes and smooth features, but he felt a coldness in her aura. He saw her head shift towards him and he quickly turned his attention to Terry.

He noticed Terry's forehead was balanced on her knees and he could only see the top of her pretty blonde head. He naturally let his eyes follow the direction Terry would be looking and he was confronted with Terry's naked thighs and then on down to Terry's panties. John could see that the crotch of Terry's panties were soaked. The normally gauzy material was completely see-through and John was looking at yet another teenage pussy. John realized any hope of his erection subsiding was now out of the question.

He quickly looked back in Claire's direction to see her looking at his tented pants. Her eyes were locked onto his crotch and he saw her tongue slip slowly out of her mouth and try to moisturize her lips. He shifted his position in the chair by bringing his right leg up to cross his left. This movement was enough to break Claire's trance.

Terry also felt John's movement and she lifted her head. She looked over at Mel's mother who was staring at John's crotch. Wondering why, she too looked down to see the obvious bulge in John's pants. John was finishing his adjustment and Terry looked up at his face. She didn't see a man old enough to be her father, she saw a very sensuous man that had a boner in need.

John needed an excuse to leave the balcony and Trish gave it to him.

Trish walked out the French doors and asked, "Dad, can you come downstairs? We're having a problem with the stereo."

Thankful, John stood up but didn't straighten up. He sort of kept bent over for a step or two until he could turn his back to Claire.

Unfortunately, John had to walk by the pool table and Carmen was again bent over taking a shot as he passed. He tried to think of anything that would help his erection go down, but nothing helped. He turned down the hallway leading to the stairs and there was Trish leading the way. His gaze went to her ass; the hem of her t-shirt was kissing the cheeks of her sweet bottom. His cock was straining to get out of his pants and he could do nothing about it at the moment.

John's erection wasn't lost on a couple of the girls surrounding the pool table. Both Lisa and Kelly saw it. Lisa thought of John being a pervert while Kelly thought it was sexy. Valerie didn't see it because she had hardly looked at anything else but Lene's pussy ever since Lene sat down. Lene hadn't moved since she had yet to play a game of pool.

John glanced at his watch and saw it was only ten o'clock. He felt he was doomed to suffer with a permanent hard-on for the rest of the night.

John showed Trish what she needed to do with the stereo. Misty and Brittney were huddled in a circle on the floor in the den with Samantha. When John glanced at them, Misty subtly pulled the material covering her pussy to one side to give John a little reminder. John noticed it and groaned. Misty laughed and readjusted back to her original position. No one else saw what Misty did but the image was burned into John's brain.

John walked calmly over to the fridge and grabbed a cold bottle of water. He was tempted to pour it over his head but he refrained. John used the countertop of his sink area to hide his erection from the world.

Claire was beginning to feel like John was ignoring her. She was trying to work up the courage to approach him when Melinda walked out the open French doors. "Mom, I don't feel well. Can we go home?"

Claire stood up and closed the gap between her and her daughter. "What's the matter?" she asked.

"Mom, it's a female thing."

"Did you start?"

Melinda nodded her head and said, "Yes, and I'm cramping pretty bad."

Claire was concerned about her daughter but couldn't help thinking that some outside force was trying to keep her from her destiny with John.

"Go get your things while I gather mine," Claire told her daughter. As Claire was slipping on her pants, her thoughts of lost opportunity kept nagging at her. Then as she stuffed the last of her things in her workout bag, she realized Mary would have John all to herself. Now she was really fuming. So much so that she was startled when Melinda stuck her head in the door and let her know she was ready.

John heard someone coming down the stairs and turned to his right to see Melinda and then Claire come into view. Melinda went to find Trish and Claire walked up to John.

"John, Melinda needs to go home. Thanks for the hospitality."

John responded with, "Is Mel okay?"

"She'll be fine. I was really looking forward to breakfast though."

John told her there would be other times. Trish walked up with her arm around Melinda. John walked the three of them to the door and then on out to Claire's car. Claire took the opportunity to hug John and kiss him lightly. Claire was pretty sure she felt John's erection when she pulled him close to her. She moaned in her throat.

"Do you think we could get together for a drink soon?" she whispered.

John said sure but was unsure if he wanted to open the can of worms that Claire presented. He said goodbye to Melinda and they drove away.

"Well, Dad, do you want to take her to bed?"

"Who? Claire?"

"No, silly, Mel?"

"Mel? What brought that up?"

"Well, she is sexy and she does have the biggest tits of the squad."

"I didn't even think of her. I was trying to figure out how to stay out of Claire's web."

"She's something else. Mel has told us about her mother. Mel said she acts like a slut around men."

"Do me a favor, don't let me be alone with her," John said in a laughing manner. He put his arm around Trish and they walked back into the house. He really felt closer to Trish now. She was a young lady and he loved her deeply.

Following Trish through the door, he turned to shut it when he saw headlights coming down the street. At first he thought it might be Claire returning for something. The car circled the cul-de-sac and sped off. John thought he saw three or four people in the car and it looked like teenage boys. He watched the car head toward the end of the street and then he shut the front door and locked it.

Turning back to head to the kitchen, he ran into Sherry and Mary coming out of his bedroom. Sherry smiled at John and then she headed to the den. Mary walked straight up to John and shrugged her shoulders.

"Is everything okay?" John asked.

"Let's just say that today has been very interesting."

John then told her about Claire and Melinda leaving. Mary immediately realized she was the only adult left with John and she liked that idea.

Mary followed John into the kitchen. John called Trish over and asked if they wanted banana splits. John had bought the fixings and wanted to surprise his daughter with her favorite dessert.

Trish yelled, "Yeah, baby! Hey guys, come on down. Dad's gone put bananas in your splits!"

Mary realized what Trish said and blushed. Misty was the first to come running. John realized she really wanted what Trish had stated.

The rumble of the feet came down the stairs and all the girls were crowding on the other side of the bar. As John pulled out the ice cream, he wondered what the backside of the line of girls looked like. A flash of a camera attracted his attention. He saw Brittney with a digital camera and she continued taking pictures while the dessert was being prepared. Some of the girls hid from her view while others seemed to get a little exhibitionistic.

John was concentrating on setting out the fixings while Mary helped open the ice cream and peel bananas.

John and Mary served up twelve banana splits before dishing up their own. The girls had taken theirs out to the patio and Mary suggested they eat theirs on the balcony. John followed Mary up the stairs. He nearly dropped his bowl when he looked up Mary's shirt and saw her naked pussy.

John flicked off the lights in the loft and the balcony went dark. He turned the chairs to face the pool and they sat side by side. Before Mary or John said anything, they heard the girls' voices below them. John put his finger to his lips and Mary stayed quiet.

Brittney seemed to be the lead instigator of all the girls. John heard her voice above the others. "Come on, Kelly. Tell us about Mike."

Kelly wondered why Brit was putting her on the spot. Mike was a guy at school who she had gone out with a couple of times. Each time he had pushed the physical touching a little further. "There's nothing to tell. We've kissed and he's tried to feel me up each time we've gone out."

"Come on. I've heard through the grapevine that you sucked him off last weekend," Ashley added.

"Whoever said that is lying. First of all, I've never had a dick in my mouth. Secondly, I'm still a virgin."

"You can still be a virgin even if you give a guy a blowjob," commented Misty. "That's how a lot of girls keep their cherry; usually a blowjob will satisfy most guys."

"If Mike has told anyone that I sucked his dick, I'll castrate him."

John thought Kelly was getting a little worked up. He then heard Trish speak up, "Okay, okay, leave Kelly alone."

John realized that neither he nor Mary had brought up anything to drink. He set his bowl down and went downstairs. As he was about to step off the stairs, John saw a flash of light through the glass of the front door and turned. He walked over to the door and saw the same car that had driven by earlier was sitting across the cul-de-sac with its headlights off. He watched as the dome light went on when the passenger door opened. He didn't recognize the car. He became more curious when three young males exited the vehicle and came across the street to his driveway.

He hated being right, but these must be the party crashing boys that usually show up anytime there is a slumber party. He made sure the front door was locked and headed to the kitchen. He reached under the sink and grabbed his Kel-lite. It was a flashlight like the police use and can be used as a weapon when needed.

He opened the backdoor and called Trish over. "Very quietly, get all the girls back inside now."

Trish knew her dad well enough to know that he didn't over-react. As John headed to the rear of the house, Trish went to each girl and put her finger to her lips and then pointed to go inside.

John rounded the corner and made it to the far end of the house before he encountered the three boys. He saw them crouched over and heading along the fence to where he was standing.

John turned on the flashlight in the face of the closest teen and said, "May I help you?"

The last boy through the gate turned and ran. John was able to grab the closest one to him. Even though the boy struggled, John had no problem holding him. The middle teen also made it out the gate.

John looked at the boy he held. "What's your name?"

The kid wasn't saying a word.

John raised the level of his anger but not his voice and asked again.

"M... Mike," the teen said.

"What are you doing in my backyard?"

"We were told there was a party here."

"Why didn't you come to the front door? If you were invited, you would have gone to the front door. I think I'll call the police."

"Please don't do that. My parents will kill me."

"I guess you should have thought about that before you crashed a party that you wern't invited to."

"Dad, is everything okay?" John heard Trish ask as she walked up behind him.

"Just caught a trespasser trying to crash your party."

Trish walked up and when she saw who it was she said, "Mike! What are you doing here?"

"Kelly said you were having a sleepover. We figured you would want us to come over."

John held his tongue and let his daughter handle it.

"Well, you figured wrong. You were specifically told that no boys were invited."

John tightened his grip on Mike's wrist. "Oh really? Well, that makes me even more irritated," John growled.

"Dad, there is something I'd like to do while you still have him in your grip." Trish ran back to the house.

Mike was squirming. If Trish's dad calls his parents, he'll be grounded forever. He was trying to figure a way to talk himself out of this. Mike was wondering what was going on with Trish.

John was also wondering what his daughter had in mind.

A couple of minutes after Trish left, all the girls were coming up to John. At first, John was worried about the t-shirt and panty attire, but was happy to see all the girls had on shorts now.

Kelly walked straight up to Mike and asked, "So what is this I hear about me supposedly giving you a blowjob?"

Mike's mind went into overdrive. "I never told anyone that."

Ashley stepped up and confronted Mike with, "I overheard David tell Keith that you told him Kelly blew you."

"I never told David that. David asked what happened. I didn't answer and he kept asking and throwing out suggestions. So when he asked if Kelly sucked me off, I didn't say no; I just made satisfying smile and raise my eyes. I didn't think he would spread it around school."

John couldn't keep quiet, "So instead of you stating you struck out, you led him to believe you had to protect your reputation? And in doing so, made Kelly appear to be to be easy. I was going to let you go, but not now." John turned to Trish, "Could you go get my cell phone?"

Trish must have anticipated my need because she already had it in her hand.

"What's your phone number?" John asked. Mike started to lie but he knew Kelly had it. John dialed the number and waited for an answer.

John asked for Mike's mother. He figured Mike's dad would be more lenient. When Mike's mother came to the phone, John introduced himself and then told her that her son had crashed Trish's party. She sounded irritated but said boys would be boys. John thought that maybe he had asked for the wrong parent.

John then told her that her son had a confession to make. John handed the phone to Mike and told him to tell his mother the truth about Kelly. Mike didn't know what to say or how to even start it. He looked at Trish's dad and he knew he had better tell the truth.

"Mom... I did something that wasn't right. You know Kelly..." he paused while she answered. "Well, after our date last weekend, David asked what happened and when David asked if Kelly had performed oral sex on me, I didn't say no. And now it's gotten around school that Kelly did." Mike had to hold the phone away from his ear while his mother screamed into the phone. "Mom, Kelly didn't do anything nor did she let me do anything." Again Mike held the phone a little ways away from his ear. "I know it was wrong of me to not tell David the truth, but I didn't want my reputation to get hurt." John heard what Mike's mother said because Mike held the phone away again.

"You are in really big trouble, young man. Don't you know that you have caused Kelly's reputation to suffer?" Mike's mother stated.

Mike should have kept his mouth shut but he let his mouth overload his ass when he said, "But Mom, she's a cheerleader and they are all sluts."

John couldn't hold on to Mike's wrist any longer. At least eight of the girls lunged at Mike at the same time. The phone was flung away as well. John saw Kelly scratching at Mike's face and the rest were pulling hair, kicking, and punching. John spotted the phone and picked it up. "Just a second," John said into the phone.

"Stop it! Let him up!" John yelled.

John peeled the girls off Mike and he looked like he had been in a cat fight. Mike's face was scratched and bleeding, his shirt was torn, and it looked like his right eye was swelling. John spoke into the phone, "Ma'am you had better come get him. The girls didn't take too kindly to what your son said." John gave her directions and hung up.

Kelly was fuming. "You are a fucking asshole and you can bet you'll never get laid by anyone from our school... and while I'm at it, I won't be going out with any of the slimy boys from the school either."

John told the girls to calm down and John led Mike through the house and sat him down on the bench in the front yard. John was standing beside Mike when John heard the front door open. When John turned to see who it was, Mike jumped up and started running. John took off after him and it took all of five seconds to catch Mike. Unfortunately for Mike, John didn't grab him, but pushed Mike forward. Mike lost his balance and went sliding along the sidewalk on his shoulder. John stopped and caught his breath and said, "Man, that's gotta hurt. Now get your ass back over and sit down. If I have to chase you down again, your face will be the object sliding on the concrete."

Mike thought he could outrun the old guy and was now writhing in agony as not only did his face still hurt from the scratching, his shoulder was raw from the concrete scrape.

As John pulled Mike to his feet and headed him back to the front of the house, he heard clapping. Mary and all of the girls were standing on the walkway; whistling and cheering John for his heroic act.

John was finishing up a cold bottle of water when Mike's parents pulled up. Mike didn't take after his father. Mike appeared to be five-eight while his dad was at least six-three and probably weighed two-twenty-five. Mike's mother was the epitome of the middle-aged housewife. She looked to be ten to twenty pounds overweight, but otherwise she was attractive.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.