Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad - Cover

Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

John woke and opened his eyes. Through a hazing mind he tried to remember what happened last night. He lifted his head and glanced around his empty bedroom. Did I dream all that? He absent-mindedly ran his tongue over his mustache. Nope, there is a definite multi-flavor taste.

He wondered where the girls were as he headed to the bathroom. After taking care of the excess fluid in his body, he turned on the shower. While the hot water cascaded down his body, he tried to put all the thoughts of the night in order. He had first been seduced by Misty. His cock twitched a little. He then thought of Brittney's sweet slim body and his time with her. His cock was almost fully erect at this time. Then he remembered opening his eyes to see his sweet daughter riding his cock. He looked down and recognized his cock at full extension. He shuddered but decided not to relieve himself in the shower.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Trish was curled up in a fetal position going over the previous night in her mind. She couldn't believe what she saw when she looked in on her father. He was going down on Brittney while Misty fondled Brit's breasts. She wanted to scream and run back up the stairs but it was such an erotic scene. Before she realized what was happening, her hand was inside her panties playing with her clit. Then when her dad and the girls switched positions, she couldn't tear herself away.

She thought she was going to die when Brit grabbed her and pulled her into the room. She had no intentions of joining in, but she was so turned on and a little jealous that two of her best friends were having sex with her father. Even now as the thoughts from last night went through her mind, her hand snaked down between her legs and began toying with her clit.

Her thoughts raced back to the moment her father licked her clit and tongued her pussy. He was good, not that she had a lot to compare it with, but the feelings that shot through her body were new and exciting to her.

She couldn't say no to Misty when Misty pulled her off her dad's face and positioned his cock between the lips of her pussy. Nothing compared with the feeling of her father's hard cock slicing up into her. She lost control. Then when she did look down, her father was gazing up at her and the look on his face was dreamy. She finally knew what her mother meant when she said that she would always cherish the lovemaking that had gone on with her father.

Trish felt Brit roll over next to her. She lifted up and saw Brit staring at her.

"Can you believe what we did last night?" asked Brit.

"I'm still trying to figure out how it happened," responded Trish.

"I couldn't work up the nerve to seduce your father, but after I heard Misty scream, I went down and saw them. I was so turned on watching that I had to join in."

"Me, too, as you so forcefully pulled me into the bedroom."

"Forcefully? I seem to remember you came rather willingly. Had you ever had desires for your father before?"

"Not really. The other night at dinner, I think the first rush hit me. I was playing it up for the nosy woman at the next table and when my dad touched my hand, it felt like a small electric shock. Then when you and Misty were talking about teasing him and I saw the way my dad looked and reacted to Misty, well, I was a little jealous."

"What are we going to do about last night?" asked Brit.

"It seems to me that you said you wanted him to make love to you soon."

"I know and I have mixed feelings about it. Sexually, I want to go down right now and have him ravish me. But he's your dad and we are in high school."

"Maybe you should have thought about that yesterday. If he came in here right now and climbed into my bed with us, what would you do?"

Brittney felt her thighs squeeze together thinking about Trish's comment. John was a very handsome man and he definitely knows how to please a woman. Brit felt her pussy begin to get wet.

"Brit? You didn't answer my question."

"I was thinking about it. If your dad wants to have sex with me, I'll do it."

"The way you said that, it's as if you'd do it as a favor to him."

"No, that's not how I meant it. Okay! I'll be honest. I want to screw your father! Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"No, I want to know if you want to make love with my dad; to openly, and willingly join him in a sexual relationship?" asked Trish.

"Yes, do you?"

"I've been thinking about it and I'm not sure what to do with the new found portion of my relationship with my father."

"Did you enjoy it last night? Any reservations?"

"Enjoy it? I never felt so close to him as I did sitting astride him. It wasn't sex, it was making love."

"How are you going to feel if and when he gets into a relationship with another woman?"

"I wasn't upset that you and Misty had sex with him. I thought it was very erotic. Besides, you two are very close to me and I like to see you happy."

Trish looked up to see Misty stumble out of the room across the hall.

"Do you have any coffee in the house," asked Misty.

"Yes, Dad probably already has some made, although I haven't smelled it yet."

"Well, Misty. Are you satisfied with what you started last night?" asked Brittney.

"Can we talk about it after I have some caffeine?"

Trish and Brittney snickered at their drowsy friend.

"Let's go downstairs and check," said Trish.

John was pouring his first cup of coffee when he heard the girls coming down the stairs. He wondered what tension was going to be in the air. As they entered the kitchen his cock immediately twitched at the sight of the three girls in their nighties, He glanced at Trish and Brittney, but locked his gaze on Misty. There was something about her that really triggered his cock.

Trish walked up to her dad and looked up at his face. She then put her arms around his neck and pulled him into a light kiss on the mouth. "I love you, Dad, and last night was the best night of my life."

John was a little stunned. He had expected a little more awkwardness from her. "I love you, too. And about last night, I had no thoughts that something like that would ever happen."

"Do you regret making love to me?" asked Trish.

"No, but I'm unsure where we go from here."

John then looked at Brittney and Misty. Misty had poured a cup of coffee.

"What about you two?"

Misty spoke up first, "I have no regrets and don't want it to have been a one time thing."

Brittney was blushing when John looked at her. She responded with, "John, I'm probably the most troublesome of the three of us. I egged on the teasing yesterday. I had thoughts of jumping your bones, but as with most girls my age, I would have never done anything about it. But since it did happen, and I was a willing participant, I think I would like to try it at least one more time."

"Think?" Trish asked.

"I'm sorry. I know I want it to happen again. I didn't get to feel the satisfaction from having John inside of me."

If John had ever thought of putting up a façade, it went out the window with her comment. "Let's move this conversation into the den. I think we have to set some ground rules."

John sat in his recliner to help stave off any accidental contact with any of the girls while they discussed the future.

"Seeing how Trish is my daughter and you all are still in high school, we can't let what happened get around."

Misty spoke while looking over her coffee cup. "John, I'm eighteen years old. I can date whomever I want; I can sleep with whomever I want. Just because I'm in high school doesn't make me illegal."

"We are all three over eighteen," stated Brittney.

"Okay, I'll concede on that, but what about your parents? How would they take it if they found out you were sleeping with the father of one of your friend's; who is also old enough to be your father?"

"Dad, we're not asking you to marry us. But if I'm not mistaken, you satisfied three legal females last night and they want it to go where it goes. We'll be good and not overly tease you in front of others, but I for one want to know that when I need loving attention, I know exactly where I can get it and I don't have to put up with stupid groping high school boys who just want to use us as masturbation replacements."

"Damn, Trish, I couldn't have put it any better," commented Misty. "John, you can stop this at anytime but please don't say stop just because we are young. I mean how many men your age would die for a chance to have a harem of high school cheerleaders begging to get in their beds?"

"Okay, I surrender, willingly!"

"By the way," interjected Brittney, "you know there may be others on the squad that would like to tap into what we found."

"Oh no!" replied John.

"Dad, she's right. Most of the others do not have boyfriends for the same reason we don't. They have been mistreated and abused."

"They're both right, John," added Misty.

"Wait a minute. Are you suggesting I be the local stud for the high school cheerleaders?"

All three laughed and Trish said, "Maybe not for all of them but maybe a few more."

Misty commented that most of the girls were on the pill.

"That's not a problem; I had a vasectomy ten years ago, but what about STDs?"

"Well, when were you checked last?" asked Brittney.

"I was checked last year and haven't had sex with anyone until last night," replied John.

"No wonder you were ready and willing," laughed Misty.

"Let's get checked when we go for our physical next week," Trish said.

They agreed and would make sure any candidates for the harem would also get checked.

John wondered what he had gotten himself into. Misty stood up while he was pondering and he watched her go to the kitchen; his cock strained at his shorts.

"It's nine o'clock. The caterer is scheduled to deliver and set up at one. How about some breakfast?" he asked.

The girls all mumbled something that sounded like acceptance and he went to the kitchen to begin preparations.

Trish and Brittney went up to shower and get dressed. Misty walked up behind John and lightly dragged her nails down his back.

"John, thank you for last night."

"No thanks are needed. Actually if anyone should be doing any thanking, it should be me."

"When Brit told me how I affected you, I was very flattered."

"I expect you get those kinds of reactions often."

"I guess I do. I know from being told that I am desirable. But when most of those comments come from horny teenagers, I discount them."

"I'm just a thirty-eight year old horny teenager."

"I could get very used to being around you," commented Misty.

"Well, this is a trial basis and hopefully won't lead to a trial in front of a judge."

"You are too funny," she said as she put her arms around John's neck and kissed him passionately with a mingling of tongues included. She felt his cock poke her. She broke the kiss and looked down. "Did I do that?" she said in a Steve Urkle imitation.

John swatted her on the ass as she ran upstairs. He was in trouble. He had to stop thinking of Misty as a desirable woman and remember she is a high school senior.

The caterers dropped off the food and beverages at one and said they would pick up everything the next day.

John and the girls set up a volleyball net in the backyard. John admired the girls' choices of attire. Each had on a swimsuit top and shorts. He assumed they had on their swimsuit bottoms as well. Trish and Brit folded the towels from the dryer and re-stocked the cabinet. John had purchased an additional twenty towels for the party.

John was checking on the cold drink supplies when the doorbell rang. Brittney had been given the greeting duty. John walked into the kitchen as three females entered from the front of the house. Brit introduced Mary first. She was the mother of the twin girls.

"I'm Sherry," exclaimed the blonde in the black shorts and tee shirt.

"And I'm Terry," said the other. Terry was dressed in all white.

"Nice to meet you, I'm John. Make yourself at home. Trish and Misty are in the backyard."

"Nice of you to invite me," said Mary as she offered her hand for a shake. "I know how these parties can get and I'm sure you'll be thankful for the extra adults."

John started to respond when Brit brought two more of the cheerleaders into the kitchen area. John said hello to Lisa and Valerie.

"Call me Val," said the dirty blonde. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she had the cutest dimples. Her brown eyes twinkled when she smiled.

Lisa had a Jodie Foster look about her. Her shoulder length hair was dirty blonde as well, but had highlights in it. As she turned to go out to the pool area, John noticed she had a nice heart shaped butt. He caught himself from staring too long.

The parade of girls continued; Samantha, Ashley, Lene, and Kelly were greeted and shown to the pool.

John's cock twitched when he met the next one. Carmen introduced herself and John felt a tingle when he shook her hand.

Carmen was a brunette and she was all of five feet tall. Her green eyes were made to gaze into. John wasn't sure if she was one of the candidates that the girls had talked about but he was hoping she was. John then realized he was thinking like a lecherous dirty old man. His cock told his mind to stay out of it.

As Carmen went out back with Kelly, John noticed how rounded Carmen's little ass was. He was glad he wore extra supportive swimwear because his cock was almost at full erection.

Mary had been flitting around the kitchen and the pool area and was standing where she could see John but he was looking in another direction. She liked his look. He appeared to be about six one to her five feet three inches. He looked like he worked out due to his flat tummy and strong arms. Damn, she was horny. It had been too long without a man. She wished she had worn her two piece but had chosen her motherly one-piece for the party.

Mary was still watching John when Melinda and her mother arrived. She felt the hair on her neck bristle as she saw what Claire was wearing.

John said hello to Melinda.

"Call her Mel," stated Claire and then introduced herself.

John's thoughts about Mel ran quickly through his head. She was a little chunkier than the rest of the squad. However, she was the bustiest of the group. If she wasn't D or better, John would give up his membership to the National Girl Watchers Association.

John then quickly turned his attention back to Claire and realized the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Claire was a statuesque blonde with a very healthy set of breasts. She was also at least a D but even more intriguing was her build. She wasn't petite but not overweight. Amazon was a good description of her. She was only a few inches shorter than John. He figured her for at least five feet ten.

Mel only looked to be around five four with a full ass and thighs. John imagined she would have to really work to keep the pounds off in later life.

Trish came in and asked if the music was too loud. John craned his neck and it was more than he liked but not enough to have the neighbors call the cops. "It's fine, just not any louder if you don't mind."

"Can I offer you something to drink?" John directed his question to Claire.

"What do you have?" responded Claire.

"Well, originally we were going to have wine coolers and such, but if the girls can't drink then maybe we should set an example."

"That's an admirable thing to do," interjected Mary as she walked up. "Hi, Claire."

"Hello, Mary. You're looking good today."

John immediately picked up on some attitude between the two.

Mary bit her tongue. Claire had stolen away the last single father of the cheerleaders. Luckily, he had gotten transferred at the end of the last school year. The daughter had graduated and the whole family left town. Mary thought it was funny how fast Claire got dropped.

John returned from the fridge with flavored water and handed each of the ladies one. "Are they all here?" he asked.

Mary responded with, "Yes, every one of the girls from the squad."

"I love your house," stated Claire. "Would you give us a tour?"

John said sure and led them back to the front of the house to begin the tour. He pointed out the library to the right of the foyer, the formal living room to the left and the formal dining room straight ahead. He bypassed the hallway that led to his bedroom. Upstairs he led them through the maze of bedrooms; four in all.

Mary was most impressed with the balcony that extended over the pool. There were three doors that exited out on it; two from bedrooms and one from the game room. John was standing between Mary and Claire at the railing and looked down on the girls in the backyard.

They were playing volleyball and all of the girls were in just their swimsuits; only Mel wore a one piece. John was enjoying the bouncing breasts and took in the fact that there were no plain girls on the squad.

Trish had just served the ball and looked up to see her dad, Claire, and Mary on the deck. She couldn't help but think back to the previous single father. It had been a very interesting time. Claire eventually won out but she thought Mary was the better of the two. Mel had told her that her mother basically whored herself to get him. Mel said she had witnessed her mother give the guy blowjobs in the car, on the porch, and even in the kitchen.

Trish remembered Mel asking her to keep it a secret, especially when Mel told her that her mother had even asked her to join in one night. Mel told Trish she refused. Trish asked her why she declined and Mel said it was for two reasons: one, she didn't like the guy and two, she was a virgin. Trish wondered if Mel is still a virgin.

Trish had to stifle a laugh when she thought which mother-daughter situation her dad would like most. She would bet it would be with the twins and Mary. She thought she might just have to lend a helping hand. Her thoughts were pushed from her head when the ball bounded off her head. She looked around to see all the girls laughing at her.

John had seen the ball hit Trish and his first instinct was to make sure she was alright. He felt better when Trish looked up at him and waved.

John led the ladies back to the kitchen area and showed them the den.

"Men and their toys," commented Claire as she ran her hand over all the electronics.

They were interrupted by the doorbell. Mary wondered who it could be, since all the girls were here.

"It's probably Mrs. Blair," John said as he headed to the door.

"What's she doing here?" asked Claire.

"She wants to ensure that no school rules are broken. She said she didn't want any of the squad getting suspended," John commented as he left the kitchen.

John opened the door and the bright sunlight sort of blinded him as he let Mrs. Blair in. He pointed to the kitchen and followed her.

Mary and Claire greeted her and she turned to John, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Jackson."

"Please call me John."

"Okay, call me Syd."

"Syd?"

"Yes, short for Sydney."

John offered her a drink and then led all the ladies out on the patio. Sydney made a comment about the pool layout.

"It's rather unique," John said as he walked over to a box on the wall and opened it. It was filled with switches. He flipped one and two narrow doors on each side of the patio opened. Glass panels emerged and followed tracks across the ceiling and soon there was a wall between them and the girls outside.

"Amazing," commented Sydney.

John pointed out that one of the panels on the left was a door. He was about to mention the ability to swim under it when he saw Trish dive into the outside portion of the pool and swim under the wall and surface inside.

"Hello, Mrs. Blair. Glad you could make it."

"Happy birthday, Trish."

The other girls had followed Trish and surfaced inside as well. John was looking at a baker's dozen of the sexiest teenagers he had ever seen gathered in one spot. He was glad he was behind the ladies because his erection was very obvious. He glanced around and saw both Misty and Brittney wink at him and lick their lips.

John asked when everyone wanted to eat as he opened the glass partition.

The girls swam back to the outside portion and exited the pool. Towels were flying everywhere as they dried off and made their way to the tables. John already had the grill hot and began throwing hamburgers and hotdogs on searing metal.

As he glanced around, he was in bare thigh heaven. Something about the pool area made the girls not think about modesty.

Trish went over to Dad and whispered, "Well, which ones do you want?"

John rolled his eyes. He couldn't come out and tell her what he was thinking. He had to at least act like he wasn't a pervert.

"It's not my job to choose. It is up to Misty, Brit, and you to figure out who would be the best candidates."

"Fine, then I'll invite them all and your dick will fall off."

John reached to smack her behind but she danced out of the way. John felt a twinge of excitement as Trish's sexy ass turned his way.

"You have a great relationship with your daughter."

John turned to see Sydney had walked up. "Thanks," he replied.

"I was really worried about her when her mother died. She had mentioned you a few times, but since I hadn't met you, I wasn't sure she was going to be okay."

"I appreciate your concern for her. How do you like your burger?"

She told him and John went back to passing out the meat.

Misty walked by John and immediately looked over her shoulder. She smiled when she saw John looking at her ass. For the first time in her life she felt like someone actually appreciated her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.