A Hike Into Hell
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two friends are abducted by a gang of five while walking in the woods.<br><i>It is not my intention to offend anyone so please note this story contains rape and mild violence, if this offends you please don't read!</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

He turned, still holding her wrist, and headed down the hallway, dragging Sharon behind him. She found herself in a side room with a proper bed and a few basic pieces of furniture. "Take 'em off and get on the bed." He told her in a no nonsense manner, already beginning to strip his tee shirt off.

Sharon slipped her panties down her legs and climbed on to the bed, watching him apprehensively, yet knowing what was about to happen. He kicked his boots off as he unclasped his belt and peeled his trousers off. Her face slackened as she saw him unhinge from the front of his trousers. He was a big and strong looking tower of a man, much taller than she was and probably weighed more than half as much again. What hung in the air before him was proportionate and Sharon felt a small surge of panic well up inside her.

"You wet?"

Confused, Sharon looked up at him, and then shook her head as she realised what he meant. She could feel her fingers trembling slightly as she glanced back at his erection and lay back on the bed, one knee lying coyly over the other one.

"Spread 'em."

She laid her leg flat on the bed as he stood at the foot of it looking down at her. He waited. Nervously she parted her ankle, shuffling herself on the bed as she opened her legs a little wider. He leaned down and grasped her behind the knees, pulling her down the bed, dragging the covers with her as she slid towards him. Stooping lower, he pulled her legs over his shoulders, practically lifting her off the bed before he bent his head down between her thighs, pushing his face toward her sex.

Frightened, Sharon looked up at him and then closed her eyes as she felt his mouth close over her sex. His wet tongue teased her dry sex, pressing into her and lubricating the entrance to her body. She felt his tongue move deeper inside her, adding more spittle to the channel of her sex.

Her eyes sprang open as she felt him lower her back down toward the bunched bedcovers. He lined her up, his heavy rod of flesh like a like a living, organic kind of pole ready to impale her. She felt him nudging at her, pressing in, and then he pulled her onto himself and Sharon couldn't help the cry that escaped her as she felt him cram inside of her.

He held onto her, savouring the feel of her tightness closing about him. Slowly he pulled himself out, watching her carefully as he filled her again. He did this several times, holding her hips as he moved in and out of her. And then he started for real, leaning right across the top of her, supporting himself above her by his arms as his hips began to thrust in and out.

Sharon drew her knees up, trying to accommodate him as best she could in a manner that caused her as little discomfort as possible. She felt herself stretching tight; each thrust filled her in a way that made her think he must be halfway up inside her belly. She tried not to gasp with every drive of his hips, but it was difficult.

When he came inside her, she could feel the surge of his seed travelling along the length of his shaft before it shot against the wall of her womb. He crumpled down on top of her, her legs felt like they were about to split under the weight of him. She laid still, waiting and praying for him to move off her and let her escape the crush. The only small mercy was that the fullness within her began to shrink.

He pulled himself off her, saying to nobody in particular. "Fucking hell I needed that." As he rolled off her he trapped her leg beneath him, forcing her to twist herself over and face him on her side as he lay next to her. She found herself lying next to him, head resting in the crook of his arm, her thigh closed over the top of his and her hand resting on his shoulder, almost like a lover's embrace. In fact too much like a lover's embrace, but she was too afraid to change that and so she lay beside him not daring to move or speak.

"I need a smoke." He told her at length. "They're in my jeans."

Wordlessly, Sharon unfolded herself from beside him and got off the bed. She could feel his deposit running down the inside of her thigh as she picked her way across the room and retrieved his jeans. Without searching his pockets, she carried them back to him.

She lay back down beside him when he patted the bed and watched him delve in the pockets until he found his tobacco. He rolled himself a cigarette and had smoked half of it before he told her that they were all going to want to fuck her.

"But you won't let them will you..." Sharon whispered, "I could stay in here with you?"

He laughed, "They won't like that. You know they're all going to fuck you sooner or later."

Sharon closed her eyes, fighting to steady her breath. "You won't let them do what they did to Lindsey to me?" She whispered, resting her hand gently on his chest to emphasise her plea.

"You mean fuck you in the ass?"

She nodded her head quickly.

"Just don't piss them off and I'll make sure they treat you right."

Several minutes passed before Sharon ventured to speak again. "What are you going to do with us?"

"What do you mean?" A blue tinged cloud escaped his lips, heading for the ceiling.

"When you're done with us?"

He chuckled. "We ain't ever gonna be done with you."

And that was all he said on the subject. The smell of cooking drifted through the door and Sharon realised she was hungry, starving in truth.

"You just get them pretty little lips of yours down there and clean me up. When you're done we'll get some food."

Sharon was in no hurry to go out and join the others despite her hunger. She took her time, whilst trying to remain efficient but unexciting to him as she knelt on the floor between his legs. As she felt him starting to respond she decided it was time to finish before he became too aroused. He told her she could put her briefs back on and go to the bathroom which was where they had left Lindsey to clean herself up. She asked to wait for him and he allowed her to stay while he dressed.

They entered the large common room together. The ladder's had been removed and along one wall Sharon spied a basic galley kitchen. Four pairs of eyes turned to her, but said nothing as the bathroom door was pointed out to her. She saw Lindsey working naked at a stove, their eyes met briefly as Sharon headed to the bathroom.

When she returned she was immediately told to remove her underwear. She knew that they had been talking about her in her absence. She paused for a moment, then casting her eyes to the floor, pulled her briefs down and stepped out of them. The men cheered happily and made remarks that her blonde pubic hairs matched those on her head. Flushing bright crimson, Sharon went to assist Lindsey at the stove when she was ordered.

They endured the lecherous pawing and comments of the men as they served them and then joined them at the table to eat. The whole experience became an ordeal in itself as they ate, listening to the crude comments the men made as the two of them ate in silence. When the meal was done, they were told to clear away and wash-up while the men opened bottles of beer and smoked whilst continuing to pass remarks about their two victims.

They started discussing games and plans for their evening with the two women. Sharon tried to shut the sound of their conversation out, concentrating on wiping up as Lindsey silently washed the dishes beside her. When they had finished, they turned apprehensively to face the men and watched as they pushed the table away.

The five of them sat on chairs in a crude sort of an arc and made the two women stand before them. The game was simple; they would each take a turn at spinning an empty bottle on the floor. If the neck of the bottle pointed at a man, whichever of them had spun it would give him a blow-job. If it pointed at either of the women, then the woman must decide who she would give a blow-job to. If it pointed at nobody, then she got a free pass.

Sharon got to go first. She spun the bottle nervously, praying it would land in open space as everyone eyed the bottle expectantly. The bottle slowed and came to a stop between Two-Stroke and Greasy. Sharon looked at them nervously, hoping it wouldn't mean she had to provide oral services to them both. Greasy slapped Two-Stroke on the back, "Go for it man!"

"Yeah?" Two-Stroke replied, looking equally as nervous as he licked his lips. "You mean I won — she won't bite me will she man?"

"Sure you won and she won't bite you." Greasy grinned at him. He looked at Sharon, "Be good to him — you bite him and I promise we'll knock all your teeth out!"

Two-Stroke pushed his buttocks to the edge of his seat as he stretched back, clasping his hands behind his head and tried to look relaxed, his head jerking from side to side as he looked at his giggling friends while Sharon approached him hesitantly. She avoided his gaze as she crouched down to kneel on the floor before him. Her finger's shook as she reached for the front of his trousers and opened them. He helped her by lifting himself off the seat so she could pull his trousers down and expose him.

His stiff cock lolled across his stomach, throbbing gently. The men laughed and Sharon tried to ignore them as she held him and leaned forward to guide him into her mouth. "Oh man!" Two-Stroke groaned, lifting his hips off the seat, "Oh man!"

His friends continued laughing at him as he groaned while Sharon sucked on his hard cock. Two-Stroke lived up to his name; in no time at all he was jetting his seed into her mouth. Sharon rose slowly and walked back to join Lindsey, who was told to spin the bottle. The bottle whizzed round quickly and slowed as all eyes watched it. The bottle came to rest, pointing at nobody. Lindsey had a free turn and Sharon was told to spin the bottle a second time.

Sharon twisted the bottle and this time it came to rest at Lindsey's feet. They laughed at Lindsey's luck and waited to see whose cock she would pick to suck. Greasy was closest to her and sitting on the end of the row, she seemed to give the matter little thought as she stepped towards him.

"Hey! Cool man!" He stood up and unfastened his trousers as Lindsey knelt before him, blushing brightly.

He warned her about biting before he uncovered his keen cock. His hands closed about her head as she enveloped him with her mouth. His hands dictated the pace, guiding her head back and forth as she sucked on him. Sharon stood embarrassed, not knowing where to turn her gaze as the men taunted Lindsey. His face took on an earnest expression as his body tensed, his hands pulling and pushing at Lindsey's head furiously — then suddenly stopped, holding her dead still as his climax reached its goal.

Lindsey returned to stand by Sharon as the men heckled at her. It was Lindsey's turn to spin the bottle again and all eyes turned to watch its slow circle. It pointed straight back at Greasy and after a brief debate she was told to spin it again. The neck swung around, coming to rest and pointing off to the side of the room. Lindsey had earned herself another free pass.

Sharon stooped to spin the bottle, ignoring their comments about her hanging breasts as she bent. The bottle turned on the floor and she stood to watch it slowly spin round to point at herself. She paused for a moment, and then approached Boss. Like Greasy, he stood before her, only he let her undo his trousers.

She grasped both hands around the base of his huge swollen cock to stop him from forcing too much of himself into her mouth. The last thing she needed was to suffer the indignation of gagging on him in front of everyone. His massive hands clamped about her head to set the rhythm of his pace. Unlike Two-Stroke, he took his time and Sharon's jaw was aching long before she felt the heat of his shot filling her mouth.

"Hey man, why don't we have a jockey race?" Greasy burst out as Sharon returned to her place.

"What the fuck's a jockey race?" Scar-face asked.

"Well there's two of them," He jerked his thumb at the two women, "And two of you who ain't been blown man."

"So, what's a jockey race?" Baldhead said exasperated.

"You two lie down and the chicks mount you man. It's a race to see who can get you off the fastest."

They applauded the idea loudly, leaving Sharon and Lindsey looking miserably at each other. The big table was pulled out again and Baldhead and Scar-face removed their trousers, both sporting stiff erections. Lindsey whispered to Sharon when nobody was looking, "Please don't let me have to go with the bald headed one, please don't Sharon." Sharon nodded her consent nervously. She didn't particularly want to have to go with him either, but she could understand her friend's fear.

It was tight squeeze having the two men lying face up on the table next to each other, and would get even tighter once Sharon and Lindsey were up there too. They were led across to the table and Sharon allowed herself to drift to the side where Baldhead lay. "Hello blondie," He sneered, "Ready to ride my cock?"

"Listen man — you ain't supposed to touch 'em." Greasy said to the two men on the table. "You just gotta let them do all the work so keep your hands to yourself man — okay?"

The men were in high spirits as Lindsey and Sharon were told to 'mount-up'. Sharon set her knee on the table and pulled herself up. She reached her arm across him, conscious of his eyes drinking in the sight of her breasts hanging over him as she crossed her other knee over him ready to straddle him. As she leaned forward to take her weight as her leg passed over him she was suddenly aware of the spectacle she was presenting of herself and felt her cheeks flush hotly as Two-Stroke suddenly sniggered at her from behind. "Hey man, I can see her blonde pussy!"

She had to take hold of Baldhead's stubby cock and suffer the humiliation of a running commentary with graphic detail as Two-Stroke watched her guide him into herself. She settled back on her haunches while Lindsey accommodated Scar-face in a similar manner. As they both sat upright, Greasy stepped up to the head of the table and looked at them both, asking them if they were ready. Both red faced women nodded embarrassingly and then he shouted 'Go!'

The two women pulled themselves up and back down, tensing their thighs and vaginal muscles in an attempt bring the man beneath them to climax as quickly as possible. Sharon pressed her hands down on Baldheads chest, trying to gain maximum control of her muscles as the men around the table laughed and cheered at their efforts. Two-Stroke continued to linger behind them, enjoying his view of the two women's buttocks rising and falling on the men on the table.

Baldhead stared at Sharon's breasts as a sweaty sheen broke out across him. He was nearing the edge and Sharon glanced across at Scar-face hopefully. His eyes were closed as he lay with a big smile on his face. Sharon sustained the pressure as she worked herself up and down Baldhead's shaft.

Scar-face gasped loudly, thrusting his hips high. "Keep going you bitch!" Baldhead wheezed. Scar-face pulled Lindsey down on top of himself as the room cheered. He held her tight and kissed her as she bowed over on top of him. Baldhead grunted, louder and louder until Sharon felt him erupt inside her.

The table was cleared and the two women were allowed to clean themselves up. The men were pleased with the new game Greasy had suggested and having all been spent, were content to sit and drink beer. Sharon and Lindsey were both allowed to sit on chairs, but had to sit with their legs apart as the men continued to talk and joke with each other.

It didn't take long before the subject of sleeping arrangements came up. Both Sharon and Lindsey had to endure the humiliation of listening to the men discussing who they should sleep with and how it should work to the satisfaction of all. All except them of course.

The debate was partially settled when Boss announced that 'Blondie' was sleeping with him — like it or lump it. That left Lindsey as the only point of discussion. Every one of them had a way to settle the issue of who Lindsey should spend the night with, from a having a fight to spinning the bottle. Greasy finally suggested that Lindsey herself should decide. All eyes turned to Lindsey who coloured up brightly at the prospect of having to decide.

When they insisted she chose between them, she pointed to Scar-face and the matter was settled, not without a number of complaints from the three men who remained without a partner for the night. Sharon had mixed feelings about who she would be spending the night with. On the one hand she knew him, if only slightly better than the rest, and therefore was inclined to believe she might be safer with him. On the down side, he was hung like a horse and Sharon knew her slight frame would struggle to accommodate him. If he made use of her once she should be able to manage, much more than that and she was likely to be as sore as hell, from there on things would only get worse.

She followed him back to his room and helped him out of his trousers when he told her. He lay back on the bed and told her he wanted her to suck his nuts, as he put it. She spent the next twenty minutes paying oral service to his huge cock and heavy balls, before he decided it was time to mount her. Again she found herself lying on the bed beneath him, struggling to accommodate him without crying out.

Sometimes it is possible to be made to enjoy, and whilst Sharon had no expectations of such, she could not deny the feelings that began to build within her as he forced his way inside her, filling every inch of her with his massive erection that threatened to split her open. As her body responded, she slicked the way of his thrusts and found that the feelings were growing with every push, building layer upon layer as her senses soared and Sharon did eventually succumb to cry out, not with pain but with pleasure.

Afterwards, as she lay in the dark beside him, she wept tears of shame. There was a sneakiness about her own satisfaction, this self-betrayal that filled her with disgust and remorse, making her feel crawly and dirty. He hadn't just used her. He had hauled her back to some primitive world - drawn out her desire and made her surrender herself completely to him. Now that it was over, she was full of guilt. Her ecstasy seemed short compared to the anguish of the torment that now haunted her. Tomorrow she would have to be ready for her rapist, or was he now her lover - she didn't know anymore.

The following morning she woke with a brief start. Startled for two reasons, one that she had slept at all and two because there as a huge hand massaging her breast. She felt his hardness pressing against her buttocks and knew that her first rape of the day had already commenced. During the night, while her subconscious mind was active, a calmness had settled over her as unconscious decisions had been made and accepted. In order to survive she needed his protection and to secure that, she had to maintain his interest and that could only mean one thing.

She turned in the bed to face him, allowing his hands total access to her. He was gruff and crude in the things that he told her to do, but she remained compliant as he used her, filling her with his massiveness, his hands grasping at her breasts as he climaxed. When he was finished he told her to clean him, which meant she had to use her tongue on him, and then she was told to go and clean herself up before going to see if anyone else needed her services.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.