Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Tom's horny and beautiful SEXetary, Samantha, had come into his office, and boldly asked him if he'd be willing to help her get pregnant with a second baby. He and her weren't married, they weren't even in love, but they were both sure in lust with each other. Tom had knocked Samantha up the first time, and she'd love the experience of being pregnant and now of having her first child so much that she wanted another little one.

Tom never took any convincing at all in order to be willing to fuck Samantha, but when she came in and asked him so wonderfully, what was a guy to do but give his sexy lover exactly what she'd asked for. Tom had gotten Samantha bent over his desk and he'd gotten his pants down and mounted her from behind doggy style. He knew Samantha well enough by now not only to realize that she loved to fuck, that she loved to be knocked up, but that she really loved having his cock fucking her pussy doggy style. If there was one sexual position he knew Sam loved to do, it was from behind like he was her horny stud fucking his bitch in heat.

After Tom had orgasmed inside Samantha's pussy, she'd begged him to roll her over and then mount her on top and fuck her again to give her another dose of "baby-batter" as she loved to call his virile cumloads. Tom was more than ready to comply, and he slid his hard cock out of Sam's tight pussy and saw some of his jizz there on the lips of her pussy seeping out. She got down quickly and stroked his pussy and cum wet dick a bit and then she climbed up on the edge of his desk, and Tom moved in between her spread legs, and guided his hardon straight up into Samantha's pussy again. She moved to help him mount her on the side of his desk, and Tom's cock popped inside her tight pussy and then he thrust forward, feeling his cock sliding inside her with her own ample pussy wetness and the first of at least two cum wads that Tom would leave in her pussy to hopefully cause her to conceive a baby.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, Tom, yes, baby, fuck me good," Samantha moaned, and Tom bent over and licked Samantha's left nipple while his other hand caressed and played with her right tit, and she moaned in sexy response to his touches and to his thick hard cock fucking her pussy. "Ohhhhh, baby, I love the feel of having your big cock inside me, Tom," Samantha moaned. She pressed his face against her left breast, almost having him suckle her tit like a baby getting milk from its mother's breast. She knew about that now and Samantha thought nursing her baby and letting Tom enjoy the taste of her mommy's milk was very sexy and arousing. She let Tom suck on her nipple as he was pounding his cock in and out, in and out, and really drilling her tight cunt good.

Samantha began to cum after Tom had been buried inside her pussy again only a few minutes and then she let herself gently roll back on top of Tom's large desk and she ensured that he stayed inside her and she had him on top of her now, his ass flashing powerfully up and down as Tom fucked Samantha, and brought himself close to his second orgasm and a second hot cumload spurting inside her pussy to hopefully knock her up.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Sam, I'm gonna cum now, girl," Tom moaned and he drove his hard dick in and out a few more times and then he slammed his cock fully into her pussy and held himself there, deep within her hot wetness as he felt his balls pump six big loads of his jism deep inside her.

"I hope that'll do the trick, baby," Tom said and he and Samantha kissed and caressed a few more minutes until Tom's cock went down and he pulled out and spent several minutes kissing her naked pussy and then he helped her get dressed for the rest of their work day.

Nine months later, almost to the day, Samantha gave birth to her second baby and she began to think of having baby #3 with Tom within only weeks after she began actively nursing both her newborn and her lover, Tom, too.


P.S. there will be more Samantha the SEXetary stories coming but we're closing out this longterm series. Tom Land

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.