Tom's Personal SEXetary
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

To get the inspiration for his planned story on Bill and Monica, Tom told his SEXetary, Samantha, the day before to plan on dressing and acting the next morning like she was Monica and they would play-act out what he'd end up writing about. Samantha readily agreed and that night she sat down with a pad of paper and planned out what would go on during the next few days to give her boss the necessary ideas and practical experience to accurately write about this hot little illicit affair.

Things went much better than he'd expected the next morning and when they'd finished playing and enjoying some hot intimate moments, Tom asked Samantha to sit down and write what she'd done and thought about after he'd given her the assignment.

"This sounds fun, Tom!!!!!" Samantha wrote as she recalled how she felt after he told her what he had in mind. "The next morning, while I was getting ready, I would be so hot, knowing or hoping I would be able to fuck with the president. Before getting fully dressed I would tease myself. Not brining myself completely to orgasm, just to the edge. The thought of being with him later would keep me there all morning long. I would carefully pick out my clothes. Along with my sexiest sleeveless, low cut, sweater I would wear a red bra and matching thong. Of course, I would have on a conservative blue skirt and blazer with nude colored thigh highs and heels. My pussy would throb at the thought of how I looked without the suit I wore. Finally, about 10 am I would get a call from the oval office saying that the President would need to see me. When I arrive at the oval office he would be sitting at a small round table and would motion for me to sit across from him. For looks, he would have papers on the table. We would have a bit of small talk, with me bending over slightly so he would be able to see the lace of my sexy red bra. I would notice him staring at my cleavage and smile at him when his eyes were back on my face. I would slip off a shoe and rub my foot up and down his calf. He would be able to feel the sexual tension in the air..."

Samantha had continued on to write all about what she thought and the way she and "Bill" interacted when she got to the "office" that morning. Tom loved how sexy his SEXetary thought and was with him, and he was excited about their play-acting the next morning.

He got to work first and was in place behind his desk when his SEXetary, Samantha, walked in. But, she already knew that she was to play-act "Monica" so that was the role she tried to fill as she came through the door.

"Hello, and how are you today, Monica?" Tom said as he felt his cock hardening in anticipation not only of what was going to happen but just the sexually erotic excitement of actually living out one of his erotic story scenarios.

"I'm fine," "Monica" said as she came over to his desk. He loved how sexy she looked and as she looked over what he had going on, she let him catch a whiff of the sexy perfume she'd worn and then she strolled back and forth in front of him to let him see what she'd put on for him during their day of work together.

Samantha had picked out just the right things to make-believe she was "Monica" and Tom loved it. She bent over, giving him a very nice view down her top where her tits were sexily cradled in the cups of her lacy bra and then she acted like she was oblivious to what he was doing as she pulled up her blouse and showed him the strap to the sexy thong she'd worn -- just for him.

When "Monica" turned and bent over his desk again, giving him another sexy look down her hot cleavage, Tom stood with his cock already pushing hard against his pants and took Monica into his arms. "Young lady, you know this is my private office, and no one is going to interrupt us here, so we can do whatever we want," Tom said. "What I want you to do for me right now is take your jacket off, unbutton your blouse and undo my pants and give me a blowjob, OK?" Tom asked as he wanted to see how sexy "Monica" would be in complying with his sexual requests of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.