Tom's Personal SEXetary
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Samantha walked into her boss's office that first morning back to work and Tom's cock jumped to immediate total hardness in response to how sexy and hot his SEXetary looked. He loved how very nicely and yet very sexily Samantha had dressed. Tom, of course, knew that Samantha was coming back to work after having their baby and her initial maternity time off. No one but him and her knew for sure that she was nursing the baby, and Samantha wasn't going to advertise that fact. Who needed to know except for Tom who was making every provision for her and who was also enjoying her lactating tits whenever they had sex.

Tom had grown to know that Samantha was the hottest, sexiest woman he'd ever known. She was so horny all the time, and she seemed to be nearly insatiable in the area of sexual pleasure and satisfaction. Yeah, he could give her enough oral sex and fingering and cock to get the edge off her sexual need but she was always ready for as much sex and foreplay and messing around as he could give her. Tom loved that because he knew that he only had to feel a twinge of sexual desire and Samantha was always eager for him to give her attention and to have sex with her in every way they could find to get each other off.

Tom had never been more satisfied with any secretary he'd ever had than he was with Samantha, and the one major thing was that she fully fit the description of his SEXetary. Samantha was the most administratively competent secretary he'd ever had work for him, but she was such an attractive and sensually sexy woman that he never exhausted the things she was able to do with him and for him. Now that he and Samantha had been working together and enjoying each other as lusty lovers for quite some time, Tom loved knowing pretty much how Samantha was going to react to most circumstances. But, he wasn't stupid enough to think that he had Samantha all figured out -- only a crazy man would ever think himself so insightful into a woman. Tom certainly wasn't crazy. He always left that little crack open for Sam to totally surprise him.

Tom had really grown very horny for intimate time with Samantha during the last weeks of her pregnancy and then while they waited for things to return to normal after she gave birth. Now that Samantha was obviously in good shape for sex again, Tom was very eager to return to their pre-birth relationship. He'd found Samantha very sexy when she was knocked up but he looked forward to enjoying her now for awhile while she wasn't big with a baby growing in her belly.

Samantha had always told her boss, Tom, that she was very much a "sweater girl" and that morning he found out again exactly what Sam meant when she used that term to describe herself. Sam had C-cup breasts before she started working for Tom and now that she'd actually been pregnant and given birth and was nursing the baby, her tits were even fuller and sexier than they'd been before. Tom found himself ogling Sam's sexy full tits underneath her dark brown sweater that morning more than he ever had before. He loved how hot Sam looked and Tom's cock quickly swelled into full erection inside his pants as Sam walked into his office area. Tom got up from his desk and walked over, taking Samantha into his arms and pulling her close against his chest as soon as he saw her walk through his doorway.

"Samantha, I've missed you and wanted you so badly, girl," Tom said as he ensured that Sam could feel the hard bulge of his erect cock pressing firmly against her pussy mound. "Sam, I don't know about you but I want to fuck you so bad my nuts are already aching," Tom said as he reached down, picking up Samantha and carrying her over to his nearby couch. He sat her down and then Tom lowered himself on top of her, both of them still fully clothed. Then, Tom reached down, pulling Sam's sweater up over her bra-cupped breasts and he bunched it at her neck as he alternated between kissing her lips and caressing and kissing the breast flesh that wasn't inside the cup of her bra. He had a huge cock pressing against his pants, and Sam's hand slid down and was groping and caressing his hardness to let him know how much she wanted him and had missed fucking him recently.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.