Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Samantha's unexpected pregnancy continued as she worked with Tom, her horny boss, on a daily basis. Samantha had always been very sexually horny and insatiable but now she found herself somehow thinking of sex, wanting sex, and having sex on a nearly continuous basis. It was almost overwhelming. She not only got up in the morning and wanted Tom to fuck her, but she had almost come to the point of begging her well-hung horny boss to fuck her on more than one occasion. Samantha knew that when she was sitting at her desk, showing her nearly 6 month pregnant belly underneath her clothes and thinking about nothing but sucking cock and being fucked by her boss's cock, that she might as well be honest and admit that nothing short of actually getting fucked was going to help her horniness diminish even slightly.

Samantha had always thought she'd love being pregnant. She laughed that morning as she prepared for work, finding herself increasingly caressing and touching her large swollen belly as she thought about how she'd ended up getting knocked up when she'd never expected to be.

When she arrived at work, Samantha had fought the overwhelming feeling of being so horny all the way to work that she knew what her first priority had to be -- get Tom to fuck her before she could do anything else noteworthy that morning.

"Hi, Sam, good morning," Tom said as his luscious SEXetary walked through the door into his inner office. "May I tell you that you look sexier every day, baby?" Tom said as he walked over and took his SEXetary in his arms and pulled her pregnant body close against his. Tom showed Samantha very visible affection and admiration for her physical and sexual beauty and he let her know that he thought she was even sexier now that she was knocked up with a baby that he'd help create inside her womb.

"Thanks, Tom," Samantha said as she let him hold her close, feeling her swollen belly close against his body. "Tom, can I ask you to do something very important for me this morning?" she said.

"Sam, of course, you know all you've got to do is let me know what you need, baby," Tom said as leaned towards Samantha and kissed her soft moist lips.

"Would you fuck me right now? I am so horny, Tom, and I was so horny all night long that I didn't even sleep well. I know that's not good for me or for our baby," Samantha said as she reached down unconsciously, rubbing her growing belly as Tom stepped back to let her reach in between them.

"Sam, you don't even have to ask for that," Tom said as he lifted Samantha in his arms and carried her right over to the large couch where they'd had several fucks in the past. "Sam, you know I'd rather fuck you than anything, lady," Tom said as he laid Samantha on butt so he could easily undress her and get naked himself in order to fuck her. Tom quickly had Samantha's blouse unbuttoned and off, then he took her bra off, getting her skirt up to her waist and then he pulled her panties off and got her legs spread so he could first eat her pussy before he mounted her to fuck. Tom knew that what Sam was saying was "I really need to cum multiple times, Tom, and get some of this sexual pressure relieved."

Tom quickly had Samantha's pussy naked and he got in between her sexy legs, spread them further and told her to lie back and let him get them started. Then, Tom started licking and kissing Sam's very wet and already swollen pussy. She was hotly responding to his mouth on her pussy and clit in no time. And, then Tom began to finger her pussy, letting his fingers get wet in her own nectar and he started sliding his finger and then two inside her pussy and rubbing her clit with his thumb as he could tell he was rapidly bringing her close to an orgasm. Tom brought Sam off once with his hands and mouth and then he stood in front of his semi-naked SEXetary, undoing his own pants and slipping them and his briefs off, and then Tom leaned over and let Sam lick and stroke his cock until she had him fully hard. With his cock at full horny erection, Tom licked his hand, stroked the additional wetness over his cockhead and then he positioned his hard dick in Sam's pussy and pushed forward, watching as his cock penetrated her pussy lips and began to disappear inside her horny wet cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.