Tom's Personal SEXetary
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Tom and Samantha had enjoyed a very lusty fuck after he'd restrained himself enough to sit there and let her strip and dance in front of him without him touching her increasingly naked body at all. Then, after she'd taken every single piece of her clothing off, Samantha had straddled Tom's lap and she'd fucked him on top while he played with her sexy breasts and enjoyed feeling her riding on his super-horny cock. Tom had known that by asking Samantha to dance and strip out of her clothes for him, they certainly were going to enjoy a hot fuck at the end. Samantha had fully known that too. After she'd gotten naked, her pussy was so horny and so wet that she could hardly wait to get Tom's cock deep up inside her pussy so she could fuck him and get herself off as well.

Then, after both Sam and Tom exploded in hot strong cums, Tom got Samantha off of his lap and he stood there naked, holding her naked hot body against his as his cock grew into another full hardon.

"You fucking make me so hot, Samantha," Tom said as he felt his cock throbbing in hard arousal. He wanted to fuck her again good. He kissed Samantha's full sexy lips and then his lips moved down over her naked chest to her proud rounded breasts and sexy hard nipples. He locked his lips over one tit and then over the other as he made her moan in response. Then, knowing he was more than ready to fuck, Tom turned Samantha around so she was facing the couch where they'd just fucked, and he had her bend over the couch arm, making sure she was comfortable but also getting her into position so he could mount her and fuck her from behind doggy style. Tom loved to fuck from behind like that, and he already knew Sam loved it, too. Tom already knew from having done her before and talking with Samantha that she loved to be fucked from behind.

Tom got Sam situated and then he bent down, spreading her thighs so he could get to her naked pussy with one cumload already seeping from her cunt lips. Then, he buried hs face in her pussy and began to eat her until he heard her moaning and he knew he'd brought her off again. With her pussy very wet from having just climaxed a second time, Tom stood, wet his cock in Sam's pussy nectar and then he slid his cock up into Samantha's horny cunt and began to hotly fuck her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, Tom, yes, fuck me, fuck me," Samantha moaned as she realized that Tom was going to pound her pussy with his big thick 7-inch hard cock until they both creamed again. Tom quickly got his cock fully seated in Samantha's pussy and then he bent over, cupping her large C-cup rounded tits as he held her by them and really poured his dick in and out. Tom's cock and Sam's pussy quickly began making the hot lusty sounds of a hard cock filling a hot wet pussy over and over again, and it only took about 20 minutes of Tom's cock drilling into Sam's pussy before she had two more powerful orgasms, one after another. When Tom kept thrusting into her from behind, Sam could feel his big nuts smacking against her ass, and then he moaned that he was going to shoot and he threw his cock hard inside her and held it there while his balls poured his jism load deep inside her body.

After Tom had cum, he pulled out, and buried his face inside Sam's pussy again, slurping and licking his cumload as her pussy allowed some of his cream to seep from her pussy lips. He slide two fingers inside Samantha's pussy and brought her off once more before they finished off that sex session for the morning, but both of them knew that wouldn't be the last session for the day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.