Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Tom and Samantha began to work more and more closely and as every day passed, Samantha found herself not believing that she actually had such an incredibly sexy boss and job. She'd worked in several different jobs, but this one was the most enjoyable in every way she could think of.

One afternoon, Tom told Sam to prepare to start doing some of the things that would help him write his erotic stories better. He was thinking of doing one on an exotic dancer and how she not only becomes the most popular girl in the club but also becomes one of the most 'in demand" for after hours action. He asked Sam if she thought she could do a strip tease routine for him the next day.

"Tom, I believe I can do whatever you want me to," Samantha said as she walked to his desk to get more details on what he had in mind. "I think I've got a lot of skills that you haven't even begun to learn about yet, Tom," Samantha said as she looked into his eyes and gave him a hot sexy smile that made Tom's cock grow instantly hard.

"I'm very sure you do, too, Samantha," Tom said as he walked around the side of his desk and pulled Samantha into his arms. Tom held Samantha close in his arms as he felt her full rounded C-cup breasts pressed tightly against his firm chest. He let one hand slide down Sam's back, and he pulled her groin close against his, knowing she could feel the large lump of his hardon pressing against her pussy mound. Tom's lips met Samantha's and his hand squeezed her sexy rounded ass as he kept pushing his bulging hardon against her. He was being mischievous and even though he wanted to fuck his hot SEXetary right then and there in his office, he had another plan in mind. He continued to kiss and caress Sam more hotly and when he knew she expected him to start undressing her in preparation for a fuck, he stepped back, and said, "Now, I want you to go home sexually hungry, Sam, and I want you to figure out what you're doing to wear for me tomorrow and how you're going to dance for me here in the office," Tom said as he turned and walked back behind his desk.

"Tom, you're such a fucking tease. I can't believe you've got me all hot and wet and horny and you're just gonna shut me down like that?" Samantha said as she knew the answer and was just stating the very obvious. She turned and resolved that the next day, Tom would regret he hadn't fucked her today and the next day, too.

Tom watched as his sexy SEXetary walked out of his office and he sat there, imagining how hot the next day would be when Sam came to work prepared to actually striptease for him. He could hardly wait.

The next morning, Tom got to work first and he'd done quite a bit of writing before Samantha made it into work at about 8:00. He let her get her bearings a bit before he buzzed her to come into his office, and when she opened the door to walk in, Tom was sitting over on the couch beside a nearby wall, waiting for Sam to take the initiative and do the strip tease routine he'd asked her to think about and dress for.

Tom felt himself growing very hard and aroused as he awaited Samantha's next move. He sat there looking at his SEXetary as she entered the room, and he wanted to throw her down underneath him here on the couch and fuck her brains out.

"Tom, I'm ready to do my exotic dance routine if you are," Samantha said. She was wearing an outfit that seemed to appear like any other she might have picked out for a day of work with Tom. She had on a very nice button-up blouse and a skirt that matched. He noticed that she did have on dark-colored stockings and he could see that her breasts showed off nicely inside the shape and fit of her blouse and the bra she must be wearing underneath it.

"One stipulation, Tom," Samantha said as she began to dance and move in front of him. "You cannot touch me at all until I tell you, OK?" Samantha said as she began to dance to music in her head. She'd thought about actually bringing a CD player in with some exotic music and using that but she knew she didn't need external music to make her throb and feel sexy as she danced for her boss, Tom Land.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.