Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

That afternoon, Tom had returned from a quick trip to another part of town, and he'd left Samantha and the other members of the office staff to do their normal work. He'd always given Sam more than enough to keep her busy, but he always made sure she knew that "the task at hand" had priority if that task involved sexual play with him.

Tom knew that he'd give Samantha more and more guidance on what her job as his SEXetary entailed but he was already amazed at what an eager worker she was and how she often thought of things he might want her to do in advance of his even telling her. Tom moved back through the outer offices of his company and when he got to his main central office, he noticed Samantha wasn't sitting at the desk where she could usually be found when he didn't have her 'busy" behind the closed doors of his inner sanctum. He stopped at the closed doors and then quietly opened them and peeked inside. He quickly saw and heard exactly what he'd hoped to find -- Samantha, his horny personal SEXetary, was sitting in his chair, behind his large wooden desk, and she had the skirt of her outfit thrown up to her waist, her panties were pulled aside at the crotch, and he could already hear and tell that Samantha was hotly in the middle of a sexy masturbation session with her big vibrator.

Tom had never seen Samantha's vibrator but this day she'd obviously brought it to work with her. He could hear the clear sounds of a vibrator turned on and going at a fairly strong rhythm. He stood there beside the door and knew he needn't worry about Samantha seeing him, she was clearly lost in the intensity of getting herself very close to cumming with her vibrator doing her clit and her pussy. As Tom stood there, his cock was totally hard in his pants. He'd actually fucked Samantha that morning first thing when she'd come into work, but that had been hours earlier. She was obviously very horny and she'd taken the liberty of going into his office, and sitting in his chair and losing herself in the masturbation fantasy of fucking her boss. Then, as Tom heard the vibrator buzzing Samantha's clit and pussy, he could hear her saying, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, Tom, fucking do me good, baby," and then Tom stood there and watched as Samantha let the lubricated head of her vibrator not only buzz her pussy and clit but then she angled it and penetrated her wet hot pussy with the tip and then several inches of her vibe. She got the first inch or two of her vibrator into her pussy and then as she played with her large C-cup breasts and diddled her nipples, she was actually fucking her wet pussy, the vibe making very hot sexual sounds as the thickness slid in and out of Samantha's very wet tight pussy.

As she approached her orgasm, completely oblivious to Tom being there and watching her in action, Samantha had both legs up on Tom's desk, her thighs spread wide and she was shoving the dildo/vibrator in and out and then pulling it out and vibrating her clit until she exploded with a powerful climax. She moaned and cried Tom's name over and over as she felt a hard powerful orgasm exploding in her crotch. When she'd finished bringing herself to an orgasm, Samantha sat there moaning, her eyes closed in the pleasure of bringing herself off as she left the dildo almost halfway inside her hot orgasming pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.