Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Samantha had only been working for her new boss, erotic writer Tom Land for about 10 days, but she'd never had a job that had progressed as quickly as this one with him. After her first day in the next job, Samantha had been very pleased that she'd interviewed and been hired by Tom Land. Now, after her first 10 days, she was more glad than ever that she was quickly becoming an essential part of his workday and work-nights as his newest SEXetary.

Samantha laughed to herself when she remembered that she'd been worn out after that first day at work with Tom. She laughed as she remembered that he had fucked her three times that day. Samantha had worked in jobs before where she'd enjoyed some illicit playing around on the side, but she'd never had a job like this one. Tom seemed to be perpetually horny and he had a hardon as soon as he laid eyes on her every morning.

At that moment, Samantha had only gotten to work on her 10th day, and as soon as she'd joined Tom in his main office, he'd told her he would love for her to suck his cock before they started doing more mundane work. Samantha had already sucked her boss's cock off several times, and she'd found that not only did she love giving him head, but she got very horny and aroused too in the process of stroking and sucking Tom's cock until he rewarded her with his copious cumload.

"Tom, you have the most delicious assignments for me every day," Samantha said as she quickly came around to where Tom was sitting and she soon had his belt undone and his zipper pulled down so she could get full access to the big hardon her boss was already sporting in his pants. She already fully knew hot lusciously big and thick and horny Tom's cock got and Samantha could hardly wait to taste, and suck her boss's big hard dick until he exploded in her mouth and filled her tummy with his cum. She loved the taste of Tom's cum and Sam was so fucking horny she couldn't wait to give him the first hot blowjob of the new day.

Samantha realized several days earlier that she never knew what to expect when she came to work with Tom every day. He was a never-ending source of surprise for her. This morning he'd given her directions to suck his cock and she felt her pussy growing wet already in anticipation of getting her boss's cock out, taking it in her hand and mouth and getting rewarded with his lusty response to her oral stimulation and eventually a big load of hot thick cum spurting hotly down her gulping throat.

Tom's cock popped hard and thick out of his briefs as Samantha got his pants undone and eased them off his upper body and then pulled his briefs up to gain access to her horny boss's hardon. She felt her mouth watering hungrily to take Tom's big thick hard cock in her hand and lips. His cock was 7 inches long, fully hard, and 2 inches across at the shaft. The head of his cock was fully swollen, looking like the cap of a large mushroom, and Sam leaned over, stroking her boss's big hardon and she loved how he settled back to let her give him a hot powerful cum from her hand and blowjobs. Tom knew Sam was the hottest babe that had ever worked for him, and he loved how she was so responsive to his every request and how she did everything she could to pleasure him and make him happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.