The TGI Chronicles: Part 2 - Dave's Story - Cover

The TGI Chronicles: Part 2 - Dave's Story

Copyright© 2005 by GaryAPB

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the 2nd Part of this series. It tells the story of Dave, the bachelor stud of the company.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I woke up a couple of times in the night, but I pressed a button and a nurse came in and gave me some more painkillers. Eventually I woke up properly feeling a lot better. And then I tried to move, and I felt sheer agony shoot through my chest.

Later the doctor came and asked some simple questions, which I thought I answered well. He said he didn't think I had any signs of concussion, but he would schedule an MRI scan anyway. While I had him listening to me, I complained that my wrist hurt. He went off and looked at my x-rays and came back to say that he thought there might be a very small crack in one of the bones of my wrist, which they had missed last night, and someone would be along to strap up my hand.

At about nine o'clock, Tim and Beth arrived. They told me that Davinia was waiting outside, should they bring her in? To which I said yes. So Tim went and got her and Beth and Tim left with promises to see me later.

Davinia just stood and looked at me, with tears welling up in her eyes. "Why didn't you let Tim call me last night? You should have let me know."

"What and given you a bad night? No. We had a lovely day yesterday, I enjoyed it so much. I didn't want to spoil it with bad news at the end."

She looked at me, "Yes! But, you were wrong, Dave. I should have been called. Why don't you let me get close to you precisely at the time when you need me? It's not fair to me or to you." She sighed, quite audibly.

"I'm sorry." I said.

She smiled. "So, how are you? Tim said you look worse than you are."

"Tim's right. I'm a bit sore. But give me a few days and I'll be back. Promise. The worse bit is I still can't quite see out of this eye properly, I guess that's the bruising. And I've cracked a couple of ribs. But painkillers help that, and there's nothing to be done, I've just got to wait for them to get better. And they promise me that I'll be really quite OK in a couple of weeks, and I'll be totally over it a few weeks after that."

She came and sat on the edge of the bed, and took my hand, I winced, "Sorry, they've found I've got a small cracked bone in that wrist. They're coming to bind it up soon. It's nothing serious. Come round the other side."

So she walked round to the other side of the bed and sat down, and took my right hand. "Do you know who did it? And why? What sort of person attacks an innocent man just going home?"

Now was the time, "An irate husband." I said, hoping I said it lightly enough.

She let go of my hand and stood up, "You knew him? And you've been... With his wife... how could you?"

I held out my hand to her, she ignored it, "No. It was weeks ago that I did anything with his wife. Before you and I really got together. But he only just found out. And she promised me that the marriage was completely over. You've got to believe me Dav, I wouldn't ever do anything with a woman if I thought she was happily married. Honestly, I'm innocent in this. Promise."

She continued to ignore my proffered hand, I thought I'd try one more time, "Look, Dav, I met her before you and I had even our first date. It's history. She's history. Since you and I really got together, I haven't seen her except as a friend. I haven't touched her, I didn't want to, because of you... Please Dav, I'm sorry if I've upset you, but I didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt you. There's nothing in it."

"Yes. Right. So little in it that her husband attacks you in the street and does this to you."

We looked at each other in silence. I suddenly realised that our relationship was in danger. "Look, Dav, this must all be a bit of a shock. Take a drink of water and I'll tell you about it. I won't lie, I'll tell you everything, not that there's much to tell. Please, at least listen. Please."

Nothing happened for what seemed like eternity. Then she poured herself a glass of water and sat down on the edge of the bed.

And I told her, from picking up Lucy at Shades when I went there with Drew and the others. Through to my taking Lucy for a drink the week before last, and being seen by a neighbour of his mother, which led to my being here now. I didn't tell her about the slightly bizarre overtone of the sex, the French maid outfit, the spanking, and certainly not about setting her up for TJ. But the rest was fairly truthful, as well as I could remember it.

She listened in silence, the occasional tear rolling down her cheek, but she was just out of reach for me to hold her, or even hold her hand and comfort her.

When I'd finished, she looked at me, "I don't know how I feel about you going off to have sex with another women when we were trying to build a relationship Dave. I know it was early days, but you owed me better than that. And I don't understand if you were seeing her as a friend, as a friend in need, which is what you claim she was, then why was it a secret? I didn't keep secrets from you. I know I wasn't always the best girlfriend, I know I was caught up with the play sometimes, but I didn't keep secrets from you. Why Dave?"

"I don't know. Old habits die hard, I suppose. I wish I hadn't. I wish I'd never seen her again once I knew I really wanted you. I'm sorry Dav. Please, I'll never have secrets from you again. Give me another chance."

We sat and looked at each other, in silence, for sometime. I don't know what she was thinking, she just looked sad to me, and that cut me so much. Her eyes were the darkest I've ever seen them.

"I warned you it would be a bumpy ride." I tried humour, "But I'll do my best to make this the last bump."

"Oh, yes, it'll be the last bump. One way or another. I think I'll go home now."

"Must you? Please Dav. I'm sorry."

"Yes. I'll find Tim and Beth, I think they're waiting for me. Are you going to be here tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Why? Will you come and see me. Please. I'd like that."

"Yes. Promise. I'll come here or to your flat. Wherever you are, Dave." And she stood up, and stepped closer and leant over and kissed my head. "Just get better, and I'll see you tomorrow." And she just turned and walked out.

I sat there in stunned silence. I'd never thought that this could lose me Davinia. I thought I'd protected her from this stupid relationship with Lucy. Surely I couldn't lose her over something so meaningless?

I was still feeling the unfairness of it all when Tim came through the door. "Beth has taken Davinia home. She didn't seem to have taken it well. Are you two going to be OK?"

"Yes, of course. It was all a bit of a shock to her. She's promised to see me tomorrow. She just needs a bit of time." I tried to smile, but it hurt around my bad eye.

"Well you have to admit, Dave. You are asking rather a lot of the poor girl."

"It'll be alright. It's got to be. I want to talk to you about something else."

"OK. What?" He came and sat in the bedside chair.

"Well first off, he smashed up my car. Apparently he smashed in every window and took his baseball bat or whatever it was to the bodywork as well."

"Where is it?"

"As far as I know, it's still outside my flat. If not, the Police will know."

"OK. I'll get the process started of getting it into the body shop. I'll tell Charlie Bullard on Tuesday, he'll know what to do. Have you got the keys?"

"Yes. They should be in the drawer there."

He opened the bedside draw and pulled out the car keys. Just then a nurse came in, "Mr Williams?"

"Yes? That's me." said Tim.

"It's a message from your wife, she is staying with er... Davinia? I think it was..."

"Yes it is. She's this idiot's girlfriend." Tim nodded towards me.

"Oh well, she said she was going to stay with her for a chat. Could you find your own way home?"

"Yes. Sure. Thanks." Tim smiled at her as she left.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked, worried as to what Davinia was thinking.

"Well, I think we know that. You've given poor Davinia one hell of a rough time in these last few weeks, you know Dave. I wouldn't blame her if she decided that enough is enough."

"Don't say that. We've got a good thing going. And I didn't exactly ask to be beaten up and put in hospital."

"No, but..." he started again.

"Conversation closed. I don't want to talk about it."

"OK." He paused, looking at me, "So what else can I do for you?"

So, I told him about Lucy and Pete, and how I held the key to whether to send him to prison or not. Tim sat and listened, and I could see his analytical mind ticking away.

When I'd finished outlining my problem, Tim looked up, "And how do you feel? Do whatever you think is right. It's all you can do."

"Well, on the one hand, I'm angry. I don't think I did anything particularly wrong. She lied to me. On the other hand, if they do stand a chance as a couple, then I wouldn't be helping if I sent him to prison."

"And you wouldn't be punishing her directly by sending him to prison. Do you think he really has any excuse for what he did?"

I looked at him, "I don't know. I've never had to think about it. Did you feel like taking revenge when Beth went off the rails?" I saw pain flash across his face. "Oh, I'm sorry Tim, I shouldn't have mentioned it."

"No, it's alright." He smiled weakly, "And to answer your question, no. I thought I would, but I've come to the conclusion that that sort of violence isn't in me. That doesn't mean it's wrong, it's just wrong for me."

"Well, actually, I do think it is wrong. I'm clear that he shouldn't have done it. But I also think it is understandable. He's just been told that another man has been screwing his wife, and I haven't the faintest idea what she said. She might have blown it up out of all proportion, telling him that I was round there every night, fucking away, just to really annoy him and show him that he wasn't the only one who could play that game. And in his blind anger, he wants to hit the man that was involved, the man that's taken his woman. I can understand that. So, should I send him to prison for it, taking him away from his children, spoiling his chances of sorting things out with Lucy? That's what I've got to decide, Tim."

"Be clear about one thing, Dave." Tim spoke firmly. "You are not sending him to prison. A judge does that, it's what they're paid for. All you would be doing is telling the truth."

"Yeah, well... I still don't like doing it."

"So you prefer the idea of lying to the Police? They're going to ask you if you know who it was, and you can either tell the truth, or you can put yourself above the law, and try and cheat the system by lying. And have you thought about how this will look to Davinia?"

I looked up at that, "No, why should she have a different view?"

Tim leant in, "Don't you think it might look as if you feel that this Pete was justified in attacking you if you let him off?"

"And don't you think it looks revengeful and intolerant if I don't?" I asked.

"No, because you have no right to do anything except tell the truth, Dave."

"Well, that sounds as if you've made up your mind, anyway."

Tim was silent, and thoughtful. Then he asked, "Do you have any reason to believe that they will work things out and give their children a good home, and that he will get control of his temper and be a good role model for those children?"

"That's a good question. I'll think about that one."

"Well, if you're OK here, I'll go and find a taxi. Phone me if you are sent home. Otherwise I'll drop in to see you again."

"OK. Thanks Tim. And thank Beth for me. For turning out last night, and for this morning."

"Just get better. I need you back in the office." And he left, leaving me to ponder what to say to the Police who were likely to turn up at any time.

I think I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew was the nurse coming in to bind up my wrist with a sort of pre-shaped hand support. It felt a lot more comfortable after that. And as she left, she held open the door for two middle aged people, a man and a women, to come in. The Police, and I hadn't worked out what to say. I really didn't know.

"Dave Finch?" asked the woman.

"Yes."

"I'm Sherry, Pete's mother, and this is Mr Tasker, Lucy's Dad. We were wondering if we could talk to you."

"You know you are the reason that I'm in here. It was you telling your violent son that I was out with Lucy that set him off. And you must have known what he's like, what he would do. You're as much to blame as he is."

"What was I supposed to think? I'm told Lucy's out drinking with a bloke, when Pete's up in Scotland working all the hours he can, of course I had to tell him."

"But it was an innocent drink. I wasn't meeting her to take her to bed. I was meeting a friend who had phoned me, upset with the state of her marriage, because her husband was screwing around up in Scotland."

"Pete never..."

"Oh! Yes! Pete did. Ask him about Dawn. That's why Lucy went and found me in the first place. And that's why she was out with me that night. Because your wonderful son, who takes bottles to people in pub fights, couldn't stay faithful to Lucy."

"Oh! I didn't know... he didn't tell me that bit. Oh!" and she looked worried and shame faced.

Lucy's Dad stepped forward, "I don't know what went on with Pete and this Dawn, or even between you and my Lucy. It was all a misunderstanding, and you got the worst of it. But they're a good young couple trying to make a go of it. Pete's a bit wild, maybe more than a bit wild, but he loves his kids, and I think he loves Lucy. But they don't stand a chance if you send him away to prison. That's why we've come to see you. Have you reported him to the Police?"

"No. They haven't been to see me yet."

"Well me and Sherry want to give them a chance. It's their only chance. So we were wondering if five thousand Pounds might help you see your way to... you know. Look at it as compensation for being in here."

I was more than surprised. I was stunned. I sat there in silence, just looking at them.

It was Sherry who spoke first, "We've both got a bit put by, and we thought if we club together, you might be able to see your way to give them the chance they need."

I sat in silence, just looking at them. They just stood there at the bottom of my bed, looking back, waiting.

"I don't need your money. That would be better spent on them, or on your grandchildren than on me. I don't know what I'm going to say to the Police. But I'm impressed that you care enough for them to try this. But I'm not accepting it."

"Does that mean you're going to shop Pete?" It was Mr Tasker who asked, "He only did what any decent husband would do. He shouldn't go to prison for trying to protect his family, his wife, and his children. Give him a fair break."

"I don't know what I'm going to say to the Police. But I'll tell you this, I'm innocent in all of this. I did nothing with Lucy until she swore to me that the marriage was dead and buried. I don't play around with married women. And yet I'm the one lying in a hospital bed. And your Pete is out there, with no regrets, feeling hard done by for the results of him screwing around on his wife, and putting me in hospital, and at the moment he's free to lose his temper and do what next time? Kill someone?"

His mother jumped to the defence of her son, "No. Pete's not like that. He's a good boy. He just loses his temper sometimes. That's all. He just loses his temper."

"Well, maybe so will I, I'll lose my temper, only I'll do it when I'm talking to the Police. Now, I've said all I have to say. You're going to have to wait to see if the Police come calling. Because, at the moment, I just don't know."

"Come on, Sherry. Let's leave Mr Finch to rest. There's no more to be said or done." Mr Tasker put his arm around her and led her out of the room.

After lunch I was taken upstairs for an MRI scan. It was interesting to start with, and there was a rather pretty nurse in that unit, she was cheerful and brightened up what would have otherwise turned out to be a rather boring procedure.

When I got back to my room, the Police were waiting, the same uniformed guy that I saw yesterday. Maybe they have someone who specialises in hospital duty. He asked how I felt, and would I answer a few questions?

"Yes, sure. Now's as good a time as any."

He asked some preliminary questions about my identity and times and where had I come from, and where was I going. And a general description of the attack. Then we got to the crunch, "Did you recognise your attacker, Mr Finch?"

"No." Well that was true.

"Do you have any idea who he was, or know anyone who might do this?"

"Ah!... Yes." I said, clearly and firmly, looking the Policeman in the eye.

There, I'd made my decision. It hadn't been easy, but Tim had hit upon it, I had no right to lie to the Police. I just hope that Pete gets the help he needs to control his temper. And that they've got enough money between them and their parents to buy that pub and give themselves the break they need. I'm pretty sure that Lucy actually loves him, 'though I can't see why.

I then told him the full story of me and Lucy and Pete. I think I went up in the estimation of the policeman because I'd been 'a bit of a naughty boy' with Lucy. I don't think I saw it that way.

Interestingly, the policeman knew of Pete. "He's been a troublemaker all his life," I was told, "ever since he was a young lad. Though he did get a bit better when he married his girl, we thought she might have sorted him out. Then we started to get calls to pub fights at closing time when we were pretty sure he'd been involved, but we couldn't actually prove anything. So we were pleased when we got him in that pub brawl about a year ago. Only a few days earlier, we'd been called to that Steak House on the London Road, where Pete had worked and he'd taken to really threatening some waitress with a kitchen knife over something minor she'd done wrong. Although the manager sacked him, the waitress didn't want to press charges, so there was nothing we could do. He's very capable of violence, the quicker we can lock him up and throw away the key, the better. Of course it'll be up to the Prosecuting Service to decide, but I think we'll have him this time."

That evening, the Doctor came round again, and said there was nothing on the MRI scan, and that really I was fit to go home. But, as I was living alone, I might prefer to stay the night, and go home on Sunday. They were now more confidant about my eye, but I still needed to come back to see the specialist after Easter, on the Tuesday. I chose to stay the night.

In the morning I phoned Tim. He said he would happily come and pick me up, but it would have to wait until the afternoon. I said I'd let him know if my plans changed, but otherwise I'd be grateful.

At about ten o'clock, Davinia walked into my room. I was sitting in one of the chairs watching television. "Hi" I said.

She looked nervous, she came over and kissed me gently on the cheek, "Hi, Dave. How are you?"

"Oh, OK. I'm going home this afternoon. I'm a bit stiff, but I'll manage. I've got to come back on Tuesday to see the eye specialist, but otherwise..."

She sat on the bed, and looked at me, I waited, "You promised me a bumpy ride..."

I tried smiling, it still hurt, "And as good as my word..."

"Well, I think I've just let go of my hat."

There was silence as the enormity of her words sank in. "Please, Dav, don't say that."

"Well, where were we going, Dave?"

At that moment I knew what I wanted to say, that I loved her. For the first time in my life, I wanted to tell a woman that I loved her. But old habits die hard, or maybe it was just pride, I wasn't going to say that just as she was dumping me, "We were doing fine. We were great together. Don't break it up now. You really don't have to."

"Oh! Yes I do. Last week your oldest and closest friend thought it would be alright if this bitch was forced into a threesome with you two, just like you used to have. This week a husband puts you in hospital because you were screwing his wife when you were meant to be going out with me. What next Dave? You're out of my league. I'm sorry."

She was crying, I painfully got up out of the chair, and collected the box of tissues off the bedside cabinet and took them to her. She took one and wiped her eyes and then another to blow her nose. She looked up at me, "I'm sorry."

"No, Dav. Please. You know it wasn't like that. I was disgusted by TJ, and I don't want to see him again. And I know this is all a bit wrong, but I wasn't as bad as it looks. Promise. We can get over this."

"No, Dave. I don't want to get over this. I want to get over you."

I knew there was nothing I could say. I wanted to hold her, to bring her close to me, but I hurt too much to even try.

I held out my hand, she took it and gave it a squeeze. "You'll get over me, just like you've got over all those other girls in the past. You're the great Dave Finch, the bachelor stud of TGI."

She leant into me, her eyes were so dark and sad, the deepest violet. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, soft and gentle, and then she let go of my hand and just walked out. She didn't even look back.

I just sat on the edge of the bed, I didn't know what to feel or think. For the first time in my life I'd let one of Cupid's arrows get through my armour. And what good had it done me? I was wounded for life. I knew I could never really be the great Dave Finch, bachelor stud of TGI ever again. I wanted Davinia, that's all I really knew.


Tim came to collect me at about two thirty. "How are you?"

"Oh, OK, I guess. Fit to go home apparently."

"I do know. She talked to Beth for ages yesterday, and phoned again this morning. It hurts doesn't it?"

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him, "I don't know what I'm going to do, Tim."

"It does get better, I promise. You know how destroyed I was last year by what Beth did. Well, I promise you, even after that, I got to the point where it didn't hurt anywhere near as much, and I knew I would go on to be happy again even without Beth. You will get over it. Now, are these yours?"

I looked up, he was holding a robe and some pyjamas. "No, they're the hospital's."

"So your fit to travel then? I brought Beth's car, I thought you wouldn't want to be climbing in and out of mine."

"You should have brought the Bentley. I could have sat up nice and straight in that."

"I should have, I didn't think." He smiled. "Do you know how long you're going to be off work?"

"About a couple of weeks. I won't be fully fit then, but probably OK to work. You fucking slave driver, that's all you can think about, getting me back to my desk."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.