Charlie and Clyde - Cover

Charlie and Clyde

Copyright© 2005 by Cat5

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He is a computer geek who never held a real job. She comes from money--self-confident with a lot of class. They are a perfect mismatch, but a computer project brings them together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

We walked into Olsen's office on Monday morning. He escorted us to the conference table and we all sat down.

"What progress have you made? Is it too much for you?" he asked.

"No, Mr. Olsen," said Charlie. "We're done and everything seems to work."

"Bullshit."

"No, sir."

We gave him the new program and left. We met the next morning.

"It works," he said.

Charlie just grinned.

"I'll have a check cut before you leave."

Charlie and I had talked about the fee. In our own way we both agreed. Charlie said, "Mr. Olsen, it wasn't that difficult and it only took three days. Our fee is $5,000."

He stared at us, utterly surprised. "Bullshit.

"Don't you realize that business doesn't work that way?"

Charlie smiled at him, "Our business works that way."

He was stunned. Finally, he asked, "Who should I make the check out to?"

Charlie said, "Charlene Cartwright."

He stared at Charlie for five seconds and then left the room. Five minutes later he came back.

"The check is for $7,500; I don't want any arguments.

"Are you Ben Cartwright's daughter?"

Charlie blushed, "Yes, do you know my father?"

His face turned pensive and then he said, "We used to be good friends, but I was a tough businessman and so was he, and we clashed. I haven't talked to him in twenty years. When you see him, tell him I said 'hello.' "

Charlie nodded.

Olsen asked, "What will you do now?"

"The next phone call," Charlie replied.

He sat there in thought without talking for thirty seconds or longer. We didn't know what to do. Then he quietly said, "You two are so young, so absolutely naïve, so vulnerable. I hope your company is successful. I think you'll do fine. Just remember, most of the fun is in trying to get to the top; once you're there, it's not nearly as much fun.

"Do you two have an accountant?"

Charlie answered, "We haven't worried about it."

He grinned, "A distant nephew just started his own company. He's completely naïve, just like you two. Here's his card. You might want to talk to him."

He escorted us out of his office and at the elevator he gently kissed Charlie on her forehead.

We were both quiet driving home. I thought how sad it was that an obviously very successful man was jealous of us. I looked at Charlie. "Promise me we'll never go down that road."

She knew exactly what I was saying. She moved closer to me and grabbed my arm and then rested her head on my shoulder. Nothing was said the rest of the way home.

When we walked into the apartment I thought we would sit on the couch. Instead, Charlie took my hand and pulled me into her bedroom. We faced each other, and then she came into my arms and we kissed. A soft kiss turned hard and then passionate.

She took my hands and put them on her breasts and looked at me. "Take my clothes off, Clyde."

I was nervous as I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. I fumbled with the clasp to her bra, but finally got it open and saw her breasts. They jutted out from her chest without sagging; they were beautiful. I lightly rubbed her nipples and they became hard.

I hesitated, but she insisted, "All my clothes."

When I pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them, I smelled her musky odor and saw her trimmed pussy for the first time. I stood up and we kissed. My hands went to her ass and pulled her against my groin. I was very aroused, but also very nervous. I'd never seen a naked woman except in pictures.

We broke the kiss and she smiled at me as she removed my shirt and then my other clothes. As she pulled my shorts down, my cock sprang up, released from the confining clothes. She took my cock gently in her hands and stroked it up and down slowly. I almost came.

She pulled me and we fell into bed. For a long time we just kissed as she let me explore her body. As my finger traced her labia lips, which were now partially open, I could feel her moisture. She gasped when I touched and then rubbed what I thought was her clit.

She pulled me on top of her and as we continued to kiss, my cock was rubbing against her slit, but it couldn't find her opening. Finally her hands softly took my cock and guided it to the right spot as she whispered, "Push."

I pushed as my cock slid into her completely. I could feel her vagina walls, wet and warm, clutching me. The feeling was wonderful but overwhelming. I pulled out slightly and pushed in again. Twice more going faster I repeated the motion and then I violently came. With each spasm I could feel my sperm spurting into her. When done, I collapsed next to her.

It was only then that I realized that I had completely forgotten about Charlie and her needs. I was mortified that my action was so self-centered. Blushing with embarrassment I stammered, "Charlie, I'm sorry. I couldn't stop myself from coming; I feel like a shit not thinking about you."

She lifted my head so we were looking at each other. I could see tears in her eyes, but a smile full of tenderness. "The first time was for you Clyde, not me. I think I might be falling a little in love with you and wanted you to know it.

"People don't usually have great sex the first time. It's like programming. You didn't write a bug-free program the first time, but as you did more and more you got better and better. That's what sex is going to be like for us; the more we try, the better it will be.

"Now just hug me."

She turned on her side so that her back was to me and we cuddled. She insisted that my hand touch her breasts and explore other parts of her body.

She felt wonderful and I did what men have done since sex began; I fell asleep!

I was having a kaleidoscope of erotic dreams. Each one of them had me doing something to Charlie, or Charlie to me. One dream was particularly intense as Charlie slid down my body and took my cock into her mouth. The inside of her mouth was wet and warm and as my cock slid in and out I became more and more excited.

My eyes opened and instantly I knew it wasn't a dream. At that moment I came, filling Charlie's mouth with my cum. I could see her sucking and swallowing trying to keep up with my spasms. Finally, I was done. Charlie looked at me with a proud, but impish grin on her face.

My first reaction was an intense feeling of love for this female who was unselfishly giving me so much pleasure. I pulled her shoulders so that she was lying on top of me.

I whispered, "Thank you, Charlie. I'll never forget this day."

She started to grin, but I pulled her face to mine and we kissed. I tasted something different, but then realized that it was my own cum. I thought, "If she could swallow it, I sure shouldn't worry about the taste."

We lay in each other's arms for another thirty minutes. Finally, Charlie said she wanted to shower and then get something to eat.

I asked, "Can I wash your back?"

She just grinned at me.

"Front?"

"Even better," she answered.

In the shower we played. I soaped up two washcloths and washed her body everywhere, and then she did the same to me. Finally she turned her back to me and grabbed my hand and brought it to her vagina. She took my finger and moved it to where I could feel a little bump of skin.

"That's my clit," she said. "Rub it gently."

Moments later she groaned, "Harder, faster."

I was holding her with my left arm around her stomach when she exploded with a wail. Her hands covered my teasing right hand and pushed it hard against her clit as spasm after spasm shook her body. Finally she sagged against me, exhausted.

After she recovered we dried each other and dressed. We went to Tony's to eat, but food, and even talking, was secondary as I gazed at this female who had given me so much pleasure. We both knew that our relationship had significantly changed; we were in love!

We left Tony's and walked back to the apartment. As we walked she took my hand and held it until we reached our place. We stripped and fell into Charlie's bed. This time I was determined that Charlie would enjoy it. We kissed for many minutes and then I explored her body with my fingers, mouth and tongue. I licked the sides of her breasts repeatedly and then traced wet circles around the circumference of her areolae. When I finally licked and kissed her nipples, she groaned in relief and then gasped as I lightly bit them and pulled back until they slipped from my teeth.

She tried to grab my cock to pleasure me, but I wouldn't let her; this night was for her pleasure. I traced her long legs with my fingers and then spread them so that she was open to me. Her sexual smell was very strong and I found it arousing. To see and touch her moisture coming from her vagina was incredibly erotic to me. I teased her for thirty minutes from her stomach to her upper thighs but not once touched her clit. I was hard but I found that if my cock didn't touch her, it was within my power to control my arousal.

Charlie, on the other hand, was losing all control. She begged for me to rub or lick her clit, or to put my cock into her, or just make her come. She groaned in frustration and then wailed as I penetrated her with my finger, and then two fingers. Each time she arched her hips, I stopped teasing her.

I looked and saw that her eyes were closed and her head swung back and forth on the pillow. Her breath was rapid and she was biting her lip as she tossed. Finally I put my hands under her knees and lifted them so that her thighs almost touched her breasts. I knelt between her legs and guided my cock into her. It was the same wonderful warm feeling, but this time I expected it.

She groaned, "Yes," as she felt me push into her.

I pulled completely out of her and she wailed, "No, Clyde, please!"

I entered her again and pushed into her completely so that our pubic hairs mashed against each other. I pulled back a few inches and thrust again hard. Her pelvis arched to meet me. Again and again I thrust, each time faster and harder. Charlie was screaming my name now. Finally I felt her vagina walls squeeze my cock and violent spasms shook her entire midsection as she unconsciously tried to have my cock penetrate even deeper.

Her spasms triggered me and I quickly lost the minimal control I had maintained. I spurted repeatedly into her even harder than our afternoon adventure.

It finally ended. We clung to each other. Both our bodies were wet with sweat. Charlie's face was flush with sex.

She looked at me. I said, "I love you, Charlie."

She kissed me hard; it was her answer to me.

We talked quietly for a while. I can't even remember what we said, but I do remember that with her back against my chest I cupped her breast with my hand and gently squeezed it as I kissed her neck, shoulders, and back. At some point I realized that she had fallen asleep. My eyes closed. We slept through the night, physically and mentally overwhelmed.

I woke first the next morning and slipped out of bed. After hitting the bathroom I slipped into my shorts and went to the kitchen to make coffee. I was on my second cup when Charlie came out of her bedroom. She was naked!

She walked up to me, grinned shyly and kissed me. "I just wanted to show you and tell you that I love you, Clyde."

After another kiss, she went to the bathroom to shower and clean up.

I sat in the kitchen sipping coffee and feeling great.

By midmorning we were back at work, or at least talking about finding some work. The number of calls we were receiving for home repair and installation was starting to overwhelm us. Between the travel time and the in-home time, it really wasn't making us a lot of money.

I suggested that we farm out the work to three of my computer friends who were knowledgeable and trustworthy. Charlie thought it was a good idea and we discussed if we should take a percentage of the payment since we would be originating the business.

Charlie finally said that she didn't think we should charge my friends for giving them customers. Most of these calls would earn around $50 and to take ten percent or $5 of that $50 just didn't seem right. She thought the good will of giving them business would come back to us when they ran into business that was too big for them. Knowing the circles these guys interacted in, I thought Charlie might be right.

Since the business phone wasn't ringing off the hook and we were currently without a project, we decided to make an appointment to see the accountant that Olsen had recommended.

His name was Bill Wilson. I dialed the number and a pleasant female voice answered, "Wilson Accounting."

I explained that her company had been recommended to us by Ted Olsen and that we wanted to make an appointment to discuss our accounting needs. I asked, "Does Mr. Wilson have any free time in the next few days to see us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.