Quenching the Thirst
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by T M Trog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When mom and dad divorced I moved in with my sister and her husband with the judges approval. My life changed for the better dispite my sisters repeated sexual teasing like when we live with mom and dad only it got better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Brother   Sister   Lactation  

Author note: If you have read my blog you know the second chapter was posted as the final. Since I'm now writing another obviously that was a mistake and I'm quite sure it was a mistake on my part. I hope I will be forgiven and not judged to harshly. I'm a simple man that works each day earning the weekly paycheck. Well, enough self pity and now on with the story. By the way, I'm quite certain this will be the last chapter. By the way, if this episode seems short maybe it's because it's time to put it to bed and let it rest.

A month had gone by since my lovely sister had done the deed and engulfed my overly heated penis into her mouth. At that time she had suckled much the same as I had suckled her large heavy milk filled breasts and swallowed what I had to offer. During those weeks I'd often thought how great if felt and wished it would happen more often, but that just wasn't to be. Don't get me wrong, I still nursed and suckled the milk from her breasts, diddled between her legs with my caressing fingers as she used hers to bring me to fruition. It was mostly a wonderful time and I began to worry less and less about her husband Ted. He was back to working full time putting in the same number of hours each day and often even more. It had gotten to the point that Peggy saw him more of me than her husband.

Again it just Peggy and me home alone. I was coming into the front room just as she finished nursing my baby nephew. Sis got up to put him in his crib saying she would be right back. I relaxed on the sofa sipping a soft drink. When Peggy came back I choked and spat out the soda that was half way down my throat. She had changed from her less than sexy nightgown and robe into an almost transparent baby-doll. I happened to notice mostly by accident her panties had a split between her legs and I was looking at her newly shaved sex. The top of her baby-doll was soaking wet and I knew it was her excess milk.

"Time to do you nightly duty," she cooed, her voice sounding sexier than I'd ever heard before. "My breasts still have too much milk."

She lifted her top, flung it down and stood proudly as she exposed her large milk filled breasts. Drops of milk oozed from her thick swollen nipples. In all the months I had nursed and suckled from her breasts this was the first time she'd exposed them so blatantly. My eyes momentarily drifted down to between her legs and opened wide seeing the moisture seeping from the lips of her sex.

I was reclining on the sofa when Peggy loosened my belt, opened my pants and slipped them down my legs. Because of our nightly sessions with her using her hand to bring me off I'd stopped wearing underwear. Seven inches of my extremely hard and throbbing male organ greeted her and she leaned over just enough to give the tip a kiss. I had kicked my jeans to the side when Peggy spread her legs and straddled mine. Her soft cool fingers curled around my hot rampant organ as she leaned over presenting her full breast and turgid nipple to my eagerly waiting and parted lips. I felt the wet nipple enter my mouth as I clamped my lips around her swollen breast and began to hungrily suckle her milk.

There was movement between us I couldn't see but quickly I felt the back of her hand touching my lower belly. As I suckled I felt her hand moving between our bodies as her other firmly gripped my throbbing organ and pumped. Her breast quickly became empty and she shifted offering the other to my greedy suckling lips. I felt her hot sweet milk filling my mouth as her body shifted. My sister pulled back causing her nipple to leave my mouth.

"No more playing around," she whispered softly. "I want another baby and I want it now."

I looked between our legs easily spotting her dripping sex in plain sight. The slit of her panties had opened exposing her wet womanhood. She firmly gripped my turgid organ and was slipping the thick bulb at the head between her mostly spread opening. I saw her juices making the end of my organ slick.

"Sis," I moaned, "I don't think this a good idea. I love nursing your large milk filled breasts and having you gets me off but to actually have sex? What would Ted think?"

"Why don't you ask him?" she replied moving her hips just enough that my throbbing organ slipped two inches inside her willing body.

"Huh?" Great come back I thought.

"Mind if I watch?"

I was sure my erection was going to wilt at the sound of Ted's voice. If my sister hadn't taken just that moment to flex her inner vaginal muscles I'm certain I would have shrunk and retreated from her hot wet vagina.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.