Quenching the Thirst
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by T M Trog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When mom and dad divorced I moved in with my sister and her husband with the judges approval. My life changed for the better dispite my sisters repeated sexual teasing like when we live with mom and dad only it got better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Brother   Sister   Lactation  

In the next two years that I lived with my sister Peggy and her husband Ted my nephew Timmy grew. He was crawling all over the place and sis still tried nursing him. I don't know if it was because she didn't want to let him go just yet or if it was because she needed the relief. What I do know it we seldom missed and chance for me to suckle her large firm milk filled breasts while her hot fingers and hand brought me to completion.

Peggy came to me one day with tears streaming down her cheeks. Although I felt bad because she was crying and I didn't know why I couldn't help but feel aroused seeing her large still milk filled breasts wobbling braless inside her tight fitting blouse, the front of which was quickly becoming soaked with her leakage.

"Oh, Jimmy," she sobbed holding me tight while pressing her leaking boobs to my chest. "I think Ted knows."

"Hey, hey sis," I replied holding her firmly. "What is it you think he knows?"

"About us and what we do," her chest hicked in a sob.

"What makes you think that?"

"We were talking last night after, after... He knows Timmy doesn't empty me enough to relieve the pressure and he also knows I hate expressing myself."

"Did he say he knew what we have been doing?"

"No, but I still think he knows or at least suspects something because I didn't have as milk as I normally have. Ted loves to suckle and I was almost dry. He knows I would never cheat on him and I haven't. Well, at least not to the extent of having real sex with another man."

As the words left her lips I saw the frown on her face and laughed.

"OK, you and I have not had sex but we've come close. At least my nursing and loving your milk has helped you and your very talented hand and fingers have helped me. So what's the problem?"

"Well, when you put it that way I'm really not sure there is a problem. Still, I think we need to be very careful. Ted has a very ugly temper and I've seen him put down three really huge guys when he thought they were hitting on me."

"I'll keep that in mind," I carefully replied.

It was all true what she said about Ted. He wasn't a big man but he did have a temper and when it was cut loose he could cut a wide swath with anyone in his way. In my mind talking with him was very important before his mind could dream up something that wasn't really happening.

"Hey, Ted. How's it hanging," I happily greeted him knowing I knew more about his sex life than anybody except my sister.

"Half mast with heavy balls," was his standard joking answer. "How about you, stud. Getting any yet?"

It was a standard joke between us. He knew I'd never had a girlfriend much less had my cherry popped. He also knew of my love and deep affection of my sister.

"I only broke in two virgins today," I quipped back.

"Huh, must be getting too old. From what I hear most women prefer men that can still get it up."

"I guess now that I'm eighteen I could almost be considered over the hill as far as the ladies are concerned."

I was feeling nervous with Ted's questions and his attitude. He seemed friendly enough but there was something in the tone of his voice that was unnerving me. Sighing, I finally decided it was simply a case of guilty conscious. I relaxed when he smiled and put his arm around my shoulder like he often had in the past.

"Wanna beer? I think at your ripe old age it would be alright," he asked.

Before I could answer he thrust a cold can of Bud in my open hand while popping the top of his. He sat and motioned for me to join him. Still feeling guilty I said nothing while sitting beside him. For awhile we just talked about little things, how he was doing at work and how my search for a job was progressing. Finally Ted stopped and turned to look at me.

"So, eighteen and still virgin. I lost mine when I was sixteen to my high school English teacher. Don't look so shocked, Tim. She was a single sexy woman and loved all of us young studs. Rumor had it she had done the entire football team one year.

"Any way I know how you feel about not getting any. I haven't either," he finished.

"What? You mean you and Peg don't..."

"Remember that accident I had at work? When I say half mast with heavy balls I'm not telling the truth. Something, I don't really know what changed that day. Even the doc can't really explain it. Jim, I can't get it up and there's nothing in my testicles."

"Gee, Ted I had no idea. I'm really sorry for you." I saw an expression on his face suddenly and I felt the blood drain from my face.

"Jim, I know about you and Peggy." No shouts of anger, no accusations of sexual misconduct and no threats of beating me senseless.

"Uh," I gulped, "just what is it you think you know?" I began to shake and was fully prepared to make an extremely rapid retreat.

"You've been helping Peggy with her nursing. When Timmy was born I was still very much out of the family loop with work. Since the accident I've had much more time at home. I found I liked that taste of Peg's milk. Last night she seemed to dry up very quickly. I've spent most of today thinking about why since I know Timmy never drains her."

He sat silently looking at me. As much as my mind screamed run my body remained frozen in place. I saw his lips twitch and then become a smile. Then Ted began laughing.

"You really should see your face," he quipped gasping for air. "There is no doubt in my mind you're thinking 'he's gonna kill me'. I don't think that's going to happen. I'm going to ask you a very serious question and I really want the truth."

Needing time to think I gulped the rest of my beer while making up my now feeble mind. I nodded my head.

"Have you and Peg had sex yet?"

I shook my head negative so violently I was afraid of scrambling what little I had for brains.

"That's too bad," he sighed. "It's been a year since my accident and I know Peg. She would never cheat on me but I thought she might turn to her brother thinking it wasn't really cheating. Tell me, Jim, just what have you two done?"

I suddenly realized Ted was serious and not at all angry. As completely as I could I told him every thing from the first time until just yesterday when Peggy had stroked me to a huge orgasm while I suckled and fingered her. When I finished I saw certain sadness in his eyes and asked if he was alright.

"I guess she's taking all this better than I expected. From what I understand many women wouldn't put up with a husband that couldn't give her real sex. She's been really good about that."

We didn't have anything more to say and just sat drinking another beer. Finally Ted got up saying he was going to bed. He had to work the next day. I sat there alone thinking when my sister joined me.

"Trying to get drunk?" she quipped nodding at my open beer.

"No, just thinking."

The sun had set a few hours before and stars littered the inky black sky. Crickets chirped in the distance and the only other sound came softly from where Peggy sat. I heard a slight rustling sound and turned my head. She was unbuttoning her blouse and unsnapping the front of her bra. I saw the pale skin of her milk filled breast as she cupped and lifted it upward. Thin blue lines traced trails just beneath the skin making her breast look very sexy in the pale light.

"I hope you haven't had so much beer you don't have room enough to help me," her lips smiled wickedly. "Jimmy really wasn't at all hungry tonight and I very full."

"But what about Ted? We've never done this when was home." I felt afraid even after the talk Ted and I had just finished.

"Don't worry about him. He was snoring when I left our bedroom. Now come to me and suckle. I really need you to relieve the pressure. Besides you know how excited I get when you nurse me."

She put one arm around me and pulled me closer. I scooted down and latched my greedy lips to her distended dripping nipple. Peggy sighed as my suction began to pull the milk from her large milk filled breast. Instinctively my free hand touched and stroked her bare thigh. Her skirt was short and her legs parted allowing me an easy path. I quickly found she had come naked under her skirt and quickly found her warm wet sex. She was dripping and I easily slipped two fingers deeply inside her willing body. I felt her hands fumbling and working feverishly at my pants and quickly her cool fingers were firmly gripping my raging erection.

Peggy's left breast was drained and I shifted my body enough to take the other. Now my body was positioned to where I was turned mostly towards her and her stroking hand was aiming my organ directly at her body. I nearly groaned when her wonderful hand left me and she began doing something I couldn't see without releasing my lips. The taste of her hot sweet milk kept my lips firmly in place. Moments later her fingers were again gripping my throbbing manhood and resumed making me feel good. My fingers were still doing what she wanted between her legs and Peggy had climaxed lightly several times. Her breathing began to quicken I knew she was very close to having a much larger orgasm. The milk stopped and I was content to just continue to suckle until she gently pushed me away.

"I want to watch it again," she panted coming ever closer to climax. "I want to watch as you spurt your seed and I want to feel it on my skin."

She pressed her hand to my side and I spread my legs to straddle her half naked body. She had removed her skirt and pulled aside her blouse and bra. Gently I rested my buttocks on her naked thighs as she sped up her stroking of my stiff organ. I gazed at her mostly naked body while still giving her pleasure with my fingers. Her empty but large firm breasts were bouncing on her chest moving up and down and from side to side with our movements. I found it exciting and whispered how sexy it made her look. Hot juices began flowing more freely from her excited sex and my thumb gently started messaging her swollen bundle of nerve endings.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.