An Orphan No More
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by golden girl

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A dream comes true when my father finally finds me, but is it what i really want?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The main reason for our trip to England was to set up a London office, daddy knew that there was work here, a lot of work and therefore a lot of possibilities, so it had been his idea that I go and take an Rosita with me as my personal assistant.

"Maybe you'd like to see the asshole too" he'd laughed, "And tell him what he's missed out on"

I drew his face down to mine and we enjoyed a long, deep kiss as I felt his penis hardening yet again,

"God you're incredible daddy" I giggled, "I'd have to tell him that my father is far better in bed than he could ever hope to be"

I loved to feel him grow inside me and I loved the tender things we whispered to each other during our lovemaking, daddy had made me feel very special ever since that first meeting at the airport in New York.

"It's because I'm with an incredible woman Piper" and he began moving inside me,

"Daddy?" I asked shyly, "Will you do it in my other hole?"

"Oh baby" he said surprised, "I'd love it but"

"I know you're a big man daddy" I kissed his mouth again, "And if you hurt me I know you'll stop, but it's something I've always dreamt about, I want it daddy, I want your cock in my ass"

"We aim to please" he laughed and withdrew from my pussy,

"Be sure to tell me if it hurts baby"

I was wet enough from our previous bout and I'd felt his spunk trickling out of me down around my anus, I think I surprised him with the way my anus expanded to accept him, but even then I thought he might be too big for me.

I held my finger tips on his hips as he eased forward slowly until at last, the head slipped in past my anal ring, that alone gave me a minor climax and I gasped as I shuddered in ecstasy,

"You all right baby?" he asked and pulled back slightly,

I found it hard to speak so I grinned and nodded,

"I just climaxed daddy" I finally gasped and reached right out to clasp his buttocks, "Now I want a nice slow butt fuck, is that what you call it over here?"

"Yeah you got it baby" he laughed and pushed in again,

"Ooh daddy, this is what sex is all about" I felt every single millimeter of his penis as he slid gently in and out of my rectum, "I want it like this every day from now on" all I could do was cling to him and moan with sheer pleasure at every movement of his cock, my nails drew blood from his back as I whispered delicious little obscenities in his ear,

"I wish you'd got two cocks daddy, my cunt's wide open"

"Fuck yeah baby" he growled, "Make me wet darling, I fucking love it when you do that for me"

"I'll soak the bed daddy" I hissed, but the idea was going to make me cum, so I relaxed my bladder muscles and he gasped as a jet of golden water splashed against his stomach, my own too and it felt so dirty that I knew we'd both cum at any second,

"I'm pissing on you daddy"

"More" he gasped, "Gimme more Piper"

I did, I let it all go and felt him stiffen as he neared his climax,

"Do it daddy" I held my lips next to his ear and just as the waves of pleasure threatened to overwhelm me, I whispered,

"I'm going to sit on your face tomorrow daddy and piss in your mouth"

Then I screamed as I felt his hot spunk splattering the far wall of my rectum!

Back in London, me and Rosita were earning our salaries, we'd earmarked an area just north of London where an old shoe factory was for sale as was an old coal yard next to it. Remembering what daddy had told me about old railway tracks being worth a lot of money, we spent the next three days photographing the whole area, counting the tracks and finding out a rough guide to the price then back at the hotel we had dinner after sending the pictures and details to him that night by E. mail.

My phone rang as we were returning to our suite and daddy found it hard to keep the excitement out of his voice,

"I done put a bid in baby" he said, "Start looking for an office and get some staff, I reckon we're gonna get it"

The next few weeks were hectic to say the least, we placed advertisements in all the national daily newspapers for an office manager at a very attractive salary, the successful candidate had to be well versed in demolition so daddy said I was to arrange the interviews in our suite and he would come over himself to do the interviews.

We also found what I considered to be a suitable office in a new block, it was expensive but I knew that daddy would want a prestige address, so I signed the lease myself, my first real act as joint president of Slaughter Inc!

Things moved really quickly then, Rosita said her head was spinning as we purchased loads of expensive furniture for the new office, but once it was done, we took a couple of days off and pampered ourselves.

I showed her Buckingham Palace and the houses of parliament, Big Ben and the Tower of London, we spent a whole afternoon in Madame Tussaud's and she was amazed at the likeness of the wax works.

We hadn't forgotten about Freddie but we'd simply been to busy, so when the receptionist informed us that there was a gentleman in the bar waiting for us, it was with some trepidation that we walked in.

"Well ain't this place sump'n else?" and then we all but flattened him as we both ran into his arms,

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" I chided him,

He grinned that pussy churning lazy grin of his and said, "We wanna to ask you both sump'n"

"We?" Rosita and I said together,

A voice behind me made us both squeal with pleasure, but Rosita beat me into her mother's embrace, I felt the tears rising as I looked at daddy, but they were tears of joy,

"Yes" I said, "I think it's perfect daddy"

"You don't know what it is yet"

"You want to know if me or Rosita will object to you and Rosa getting married"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.