An Orphan No More
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by golden girl

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A dream comes true when my father finally finds me, but is it what i really want?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

We stayed outside for most of the night and got very, very drunk, daddy proved to be almost inexhaustible by screwing Rosita after watching me eat her mother and it seemed as though I'd turned Rosa into a lipstick lesbian because as we sat together and watched as daddy plowed into her daughter, she kept on nibbling my neck gently and whispering about how nice it had been to feel another woman's mouth on her cunt.

"Most women have got it within themselves to be bi-sexual" I said as I cupped one of her breasts and kissed the swollen nipple, "But they've been conditioned to believe it's wrong"

"It was beautiful Piper"

"You've got a very sweet cunt" I whispered and she parted her legs lewdly for my finger to slip into her wetness, "You made it easy for me"

Rosita reached up and laid a hand on her mother's thigh, I placed mine on top of hers and tried to move it up higher but Rosa resisted,

"No" she whispered softly, "No Piper, that's wrong"

"So is daddy fucking me" I replied equally softly, "But that's what we're going to do in a little while"

I moved Rosita's hand up and this time her mother didn't resist as her daughter's finger joined mine inside her dripping wet pussy, I saw Rosita whispering something to daddy who grinned and pulled out of her,

"Close your eyes Rosa" I whispered into her ear, "Just give yourself up to what you feel"

She refused to look anywhere else but into my eyes as Rosita tenderly wiped her tongue all the way up her mother's slit,

"Ooh yes Piper" she whispered, "Oh yes that's so nice"

I smiled and kissed her as she laid both hands on her daughter's head and began moving her hips against her mouth,

"See?" I laughed, "I knew you'd like it, she's very good"

I kissed her one last time and then slipped down to the floor, daddy was pouring himself yet another drink, but when he saw me arcing out a long stream of urine, he yelled and ran towards me, he looked ridiculous, naked except for cowboy boots and if I hadn't already been pissing, I'd have wet myself with laughing.

"I like doing it in the open daddy" I laughed as he kissed me, "Is it really dirty?"

"It's very sexy Piper" he whispered and eased his prick into my waiting cunt, "Very fucking sexy baby"

"But I've not finished yet" I squealed, "I'm still doing it daddy"

"Yeah I know" he hissed, "I can feel it"

I was aware of Rosita's bottom only inches away from my face as I met daddy's thrusts with my own and it took only the slightest little movement for me to pull her down by her hips so that I could tongue her pussy, she groaned into her mother's cunt and moved her hips back and forth across my face, her copious juices dripping all the time.

"I ain't gonna last too long Piper" daddy gasped so I scissored my legs behind him to urge him on as I used my fingers to squeeze gently at Rosita's clitoris, daddy began to growl, a deep resonant sound that told me he was about to cum, then he let out a wild roar almost like a tiger and I felt every jerk, every spurt as he emptied himself inside me.

Rosa by then was well into her newly discovered bi-sexual side and got down on the ground with her head between my legs, she reveled in the taste of daddy's sperm as she sucked it out of me, her legs still around her daughter's neck while I lapped and sucked at Rosita's plentiful wetness!

Three weeks later I took my place in the New York office as joint president of the company and the welcome I received almost left me speechless, Red kissed me like an old friend as did Pat and the latter led me through into my new office,

"I hope you like it miss" Pat said and turned away,

"Pat" I said sharply, "Daddy told me that you've been with him almost since the beginning, is that right?"

"Yes" she said crisply,

"Well I'm every bit as informal as he is Pat, daddy calls you a friend and I'll be proud to do the same, my name to you and old Red down there is Piper, you got that?"

She grinned and hugged me, "Yeah I got it, every bit as goddam ornery as your old man"

I'd been accepted!

"Pat, I'll need an office for Rosita, she's my P.A, we're looking at going in a different direction and I suspect that we might be spending a lot of time overseas"

"Like England?"

"Like England" I laughed, "I need to sort somebody out over there"

"John said you might" she grinned, "Listen Piper, we got security guys all over this place to do the nasty stuff and believe me, we've used 'em gal, if you're not sure give me a yell, after all" she smiled, "You're paying their wages"

Rosita joined us the following day and Pat greeted her just as warmly as she'd first greeted me, she looked around at her name on the door,

"This is a dream Piper" she said, her voice almost breaking with her emotions, "Tell me I'm dreaming"

"Daddy put you on the payroll two weeks ago Rosita" I passed her over her pay check, "Tell me that's a dream too"

"It's a mistake Piper" she said disbelievingly, "It must be, how much is he paying me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.