My Wife a Slut and an Exhibitionist - Cover

My Wife a Slut and an Exhibitionist

Copyright© 2005 by Thor69

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a true account of my wife who is a true exhibitionist and how she became a slut. She shows her tits and cunt in public, sucking cock and fucking strangers when ever she wants and where ever she wants. Always dressing like the whore and slut she is. And how I have encouraged her over the years to continue being a slut, a whore and now a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Pam had showered and was in the process of getting dressed. We were going out to dinner and dancing on this warm summer Friday night. She looked breath taking as she slipped into a pair of her 4 inch fuck me heels. You know the satrapy type that shows off her legs and toes making a woman look like a whore! They went with the light Pink pleated flared micro mini skirt and back sheer blouse. She neither wore panties or a bra, (actually she never wore a bra or panties when wearing any of her dress or skirts) the micro mini skirt was short enough that if she bent over a few inches her curvy heart shaped Ass and pussy lips would be completely exposed. The sheer back blouse without a bra left her pear shaped tits completely visible to the world, with her nipples hard as little Rose Buds. I knew what was in store for me tonight. Pam had told me this morning that she wanted to go out tonight because she was feeling extremely Horney. Or to put it in her words "She was feeling like a whore" I loved it when she was on one of these moods. It meant she was going to dress like a total slut and anything goes. She wanted me to take her out, put her on display and treat her like a complete Slut and whore. This meant she was in need of several cocks tonight and several guys were going to get lucky and going to get to pound all of her fuck holes. To her there was nothing she liked better then a cock in her mouth one in her cunt and her ass hole being pounded hard all at the same time.

To Pam sex was like a drug she was addicted to it and could not ever get enough. She would get such cravings for it that she would beg me to use her in anyway I wanted as long as there was no pain. She would get so bad and so horney she would beg me to take her out dressed like a whore and force her to fuck anyone I wanted her to. She wanted to be used and treated like street slut as long as she could get cum and lots of it.

But let's take a moment to step back in time to when Pam and I were first married. Even though we had dated for about a six months she had kept it a secret until a few weeks into our marriage that she was an exhibitionist. It happened when we were out Apartment hunting. That's when she decided to let me in on her little secret. We had been driving along looking for an address. I was not paying to much attention to her mostly because I was looking for the address. She made a comment on something completely off the wall, that's when I looked over at her like she was nuts. I had to take a second look and a deep breath to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me and I damn near drove off the road. Pam had unbuttoned her blouse and had pulled it completely open leaving her beautiful pear shaped 38 DD's tits exposed for the world to see. She just smiled and asks if it was ok with me to show her tits off. Being the voyeur and pervert that I am... LOL... and after I got over the initial shock! I told her it was fine with me and that she could show them off all she wanted. I thought I had died and gone to heaven!

She left her blouse unbutton down to the third button for the rest of the day leaving it open enough to where you could see a lot of cleavage and if she bent over just right you could see her nipples. On the way home we talked about this little secret of hers. She admitted she enjoyed flashing and showing her tits off. It was something she had always wanted to do but was never brave enough until now.

Now that her secret was out we talked about it in detail the rest of the afternoon. I encouraged her to push it to the limits and to show off as much as she wanted. We talked about going out that night dancing so she could dress really sexy. She asked me what I wanted to see her in; I suggested a short mini with out panties, a sheer blouse and no bra and high heels.

Not sure if she was ready to go that far at this time we did a compromise. What she did wear was a semi sheer net top without a bra, and a light gold jacked, high heels and a fairly short mini skirt without panties. Still being a little shy the skirt wasn't as short as she wears now. Still she looked hot and the anticipation of her exposing herself to others was so exciting we could barley contain ourselves.

We started out with dinner leaving her gold jacket unbuttoned. Our waiter Mark introduced himself to us. Mark was let's say around his 20's and not bad looking and in pretty good shape.

It didn't take long for Pam to let her jacket fall open and just enough to give mark the idea she wasn't wearing much underneath. During dinner we had the greatest service in the place as he catered to our every need and each time Pam would let her jacket open a few more inches until mark had a great view of her almost exposed tits. By the time we finished eating and I had paid the bill she had it wide open. Pam was teasing Mark giving him a good view of her tits through her almost sheer net top. After paying the bill we got up I let Pam go a head of me. As we walked through the restaurant I had a grin on my face that went from ear to ear as we walked to the door leaving her jacket open exposing her tits to everyone. I loved how she was getting braver and braver by the minute exposing more and more.

As we drove to our favorite bar she commented on how she kind of wished she had worn one of her shorter skirts and how much she enjoyed having Mark check her out. We arrived at our favorite bar that had dancing every Friday and Saturday night. I did the usual greetings with the bouncer who was a friend of mine. When we entered Dave almost fell off of his stool. "DAMN Pam you look great tonight" WOW! All I could do was grin form ear to ear as he ogled her up and down. We parked in our favorite booth and ordered our drinks. After the waitress left Pam told me how wet she was getting from mark and Dave both checking her out and ogling her. The next time we go out she told me, she was going to wear a real mini skirt so she could show off more. After the first dance she got pretty warm and took her gold jacket off. The top Pam had on was mesh where the square holes were about 1/4 in square. This left her tits pretty visible to everyone with her rock hard nipples poking through the material.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.