Mother in Law in need - Cover

Mother in Law in need

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - During a good solid fucking, my wife lets me know that her mom needs a good solid one right between the legs...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Anal Sex  

"Shove it in, don't wait, hermano!" she whispered fiercely.

I was standing in the cabana behind the pool in my Mother in Law's backyard, the head of my cock threatening to poke out of my shorts. Madelyna, my curvy, hot Mother in Law, was pulling the flowered bikini bottoms down around her ankles, bending slowly while she stared back at me. Her long fingered hands ran up the backs of her thighs as she straightened, sliding up to pull her asscheeks apart. She darted a glance out the small glass window in the wall in front of her.

"Do it, we don't have much time!" she almost demanded. Not wanting to disappoint the lady, I moved up behind her, pulling my own shorts down, reaching for the lock on the door. "Don't" she said simply, the grin on her face showing me the danger of being walked in on heightened the risk, and the pleasure for her.

Looking out the window, I could see everyone sitting by the side of the pool - my Father in law Ken, my wife Jackie, his business associate Dennis, and his wife, Liz. Liz was a nice piece of trophy wife ass for Dennis, I had to give him marks for it. Her hot, tight little body couldn't be more than 26, and she looked like she knew how to work every sexy inch of it.

The kids were splashing around in the pool, oblivous to the fact that Daddy was about to buttfuck Granny. Granny, in this case, was 43, slim, curved in all the right places, had an ass to stop traffic, and the most perfect tits on the planet - big, firm and capped with sensitive nipples. That she had that sexy, south american smoldering way about her didn't hurt either. Her long, thick, jet black hair hung down to her waist, it pulled off to one side as she turned her head to look at me. She was parting the cheeks of that perfect ass, waiting for me to shove my big dick in it. Positioning my thick pink prick near her dark asshole, I honestly couldn't understand how this voluptuous sexy body belonged to the woman who had given birth to my wife.

Needless to say, I did shove my big dick into that perfect ass, listening to her whisper fiercely.

"Hard and fast, oh GOD my pussy is so wet!"

I grabbed her hips while she reached down in front of her to finger her clit. The woman was insatiable when it came to anal sex. I was convinced that her clit was in her ass instead of her pussy the way it drove her wild. We had gotten to the point where I would stick it in her pussy just to get it wet enough to fuck her in the ass. She must have slipped some lube on before she came into the cabana because I slid up inside her balls deep in one deep long stroke. "UNGH!" we both grunted as my balls swung under me and bounced off her butt.

I let go of her hips for a minute, slipping my hands under the cups of her bikini top grabbing her huge knockers. I pinched and rolled her nipples around as she bit her lip to keep from screaming. I continued to bang the shit out of her ass while my wife and 3 other adults were sitting talking. If they looked up, they would easily see her big tits in my hands, her face contorted by pleasure.

"God you have the most amazing ass Maddie, I love dipping my dick in you." She moaned loudly, she loved when I talked dirty. Her husband was 10-15 strokes, squirt, sleep. My wife had been afraid that her Mom would look elsewhere and find a lover, exactly what her husband was waiting for. She had 'convinced' me to become her Mom's lover, initially just wanting me to give her a few good ones to help Maddie 'get it out of her system'. The problem was, Maddie was now to the point where she couldn't get enough. Blow jobs in parking lots, quickies in the bathrooms, a few nights alone in a hotel, or in her house when her husband was away. My wife knew that I had been with Maddie more than I was letting on, and lately I had found out that it actually turned her on. To the point where I was looking for some openings to add a nice little twist in the relationship.

The slapping of our hips and our breathing were very loud in the cabana, I couldn't believe no one could hear us. I had gone in to set the levels for the filters for the pool, and Maddie had volunteered to help me. I walked around back and she went in the front door, and we were locked together, dick up her ass, in about 5 seconds.

I focused on my wife sitting in her lounge chair. From the sneaked glances, and the way Jackie was shifting position, I could tell she not only knew what was going on, but was turned on by it. She stood, said something to her father, and went into the house, eyeing me. Madelyna was oblivous to it as she came hard, her asshole gripping my cock like a vise. The combination of her grip, my wife beckoning me with her eyes and the danger of being discovered, had me blasting hot ropy cum all over Maddie's insides. Thrusting as deeply as possible, I pushed too hard and she slipped, knocking her hand into the glass on the front of the cabana. I pulled her from the window just in time to see Ken stand up and look towards the cabana. He said something to his guests and started coming towards us.

"Maddie, get a hold on yourself, Ken's coming." She shook her head to clear it, and was redressed before he even had the gate open from the pool. Opening the door to the back of the cabana, I drew her out and whispered fiercely, "Into the pool" pointedly looking at her crotch. Cum had begun soaking through the material making a wet spot in the fabric covering her ass. She nodded in a daze, waiting. I slipped back inside and into the cabana toilet just as he reached for the handle. I flushed just as he opened the door, saying "Sorry, should have courtesy flushed." I took a minute to clean myself up with some water from the sink and TP and flushed again. I came out of the cabana a minute or so later, seeing Ken around the back.

"Are you sure these levels are right there, Stinky Boy?" he chuckled, grinning at me.

"Yeah, they're set. Sorry about that. Didn't meant to make the whole cabana smell like ass" I kidded. I looked over his shoulder, saw Maddie in the pool frolicking with the kids. I watched as she threw one a few feet up, letting her land with a splash.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.