Mother in Law in need - Cover

Mother in Law in need

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - During a good solid fucking, my wife lets me know that her mom needs a good solid one right between the legs...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Anal Sex  

Presented before me were a pair of the most perfect tanned ass cheeks I had ever beheld. My wife was one of the most beautiful women I had ever met, but her genetics were from the woman who possessed the ass I was currently staring at. Jackie, my wife, had persuaded me to have sex with her horny mother, so that we could keep it in the family rather than having her mother Maddie get off with some stranger.

At first I was a little weirded out by it, but Jackie had shown me how it would help her mom, and allow me a taste of what I had always craved. The ability to shove my long fat cock into an ass that could take it all.

That ass belonged to the amazonian beauty currently stretched out on the king sized bed, her knees under her, her hands holding her cheeks apart so that I can impale her easily. Fishnet stockings encasing her long powerful legs and high heels that hang off the bed, I reached to her pussy and came back with a palmful of girl cum.

"John, fuck my ass John. You know you want to fuck it... I've wanted that big dick in my ass since the first day I laid eyes on it at the pool." She writhed on the bed, her asshole puckered and inviting.

I took the bottle of baby oil off the dresser next to the bed, poured some into my hand and put the bottle down. She moaned as I rubbed my hands together, licking her lips. I took one slick hand and rolled it around the large purple knob at the end of my schlong, my other hand sliding two slick oiled fingers across her ass. She almost jumped a foot, moaning. Thankfully, my wife had left with the kids already and the house was locked and alarmed. I got the head of my dick all slick and slippery, the fingers of my other hand beginning to tease her ass open.

"Aye Si, that's it. Slip them in me... give me some!" she breathed between clenched teeth, my two fingers sliding easily into her ass. I added a third and moved up behind her. The light from the moon through the window sparkled off her oiled asshole and my coated dick.

She whined pitifully as I teased her asshole with the head of my cock. I ran the head around it, her hips trying to shoot back and capture it, but I didn't let it happen. I ran my long thick cock over her slippery butthole, my balls resting on her asscheeks.

"John, if you don't fuck me soon, I'm gonna die baby" I looked at the lust and longing in her face and was captured. I slid my hands over her beautiful hips, seating the head of my prick at her asshole. I pushed the large head into her, her breath hissing out of her clenched teeth in a sibilant "Yesssssssss" which turned to a loud moan when it finally popped inside her.

"Jesus Christo, chico, you gots a big cockhead mano. Give me more baby... Ohhh yeah, just like that" she moaned as I shoved in an inch at a time, never moving back. When half of it was buried in her, she pushed herself up off the bed, the angle of her body changing and allowing her to shove herself down on me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.