Sexual Healing - Cover

Sexual Healing

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nurse at a hospital helps people in a special way...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Doctor/Nurse  

"Nurse?" whimpered the old man's voice, gaining the womans attention. She had been on her way back to a very much needed cup of coffee when she stopped to peek her head in the door. The old man was lying on the bed, in obvious pain, his weak hand shaking with the effort of lifting it off the bed.

"Mr. Gustufson, you should really be getting some rest you know" she said kindly as she walked through the door. The old man had been in the oncology wing for several weeks now, the chemo used to combat his cancer wasting away at his already frail body. She pulled up the chair and sat next to him, taking his hand. He grimaced as a wave of pain and nausea wracked his body, the nurse being quick with the catch basin to receive some bile from his stomach. She sat through the wave, holding his hand, holding the small basin, saying comforting words as the old man suffered.

"I have to get out of this wing before it kills me" she thought to herself as she cleaned up his face and pulled the blankets up his now sleeping form. Dumping the contents of the basin in the toilet, she brought the tainted basin to the bin near the nurses station and let it drop down the chute to be disinfected.

Carol, the head nurse on duty for the overnight sat at the desk reviewing some forms. She spoke without looking up, "Gus getting sick again?"

"Yeah" she said tiredly. There must have been something in the tone of her voice because Carol finally looked up. Her concentrated visage softened as she said kindly, "Janet, go grab an hour. I can handle them for a while. Keep your beeper on ya just in case, k?"

Janet nodded putting down the half empty cold cup of coffee and turning to the door across from the main desk. Going through it, she grabbed a pillow off the couch and went thru the door in the corner to where there was a room set up with some cots. Dropping the pillow and her body at the same time, she was asleep in moments.

Her beeper went off what seemed like a second later. Sighing and groaning, she got up and made her way to the front desk, wiping the sleep from her eyes. Stopping for a fresh cup of coffee, she tentatively sipped at the mug as she went into the hallway. Carol was not at the desk when she went out, but she turned to her left as she heard a commotion down the hall. She walked slowly down to where she heard the noise, the last room on the left. Leo Gustufson's room. A sense of trepidation swam over her as she turned into the door way.

She blinked her eyes and rubbed them several times trying to figure out what was going on. Lying in the bed was no longer the emaciated old man she had helped through a nausea spell only minutes before. He looked like he was at least healthier than before. Carol was checking his vital signs and shaking her head. Leo on the other hand was staring at her strangely.

"Hi Mr. Gus. Everything okay?"

"Good evening Nurse" he said in a strangely strong voice. "I'm doing MUCH better thanks to you!"

"To me? I just held your hand."

The old man smiled and closed his eyes. Carol wrote something down on a chart and motioned with her head for Janet to lead the way out the door.

"Nice Nap Janet?"

"Not really. I'm still wasted, and I thought I'd have more than a 5 minute rest."

"Are you serious? Janet, check your watch." Following Carol's strange look, she looked at her watch. It was 2:15. It had been 1am when Carol had told her to sleep.

"Wow, doesn't feel like I got much at all."

"Janet, are you sure you were asleep? It's not that I don't trust you, but something weird is going on here."

"What do you mean, am I sure?" The younger nurse demanded indignantly. "I crashed so hard I don't remember a thing. I ask again, Why Carol?"

Carol smiled, shaking her head. She looked up and down the hallway, seeing it deserted. She lowered her voice conspiratorially, saying "I ask because Leo kept trying to tell me that you had sex with him, and that's why he feels better."

Janet's eyebrows shot up as her mouth dropped open. Carol laughed saying, "It's cool sweetie, I didn't think you did, but he sure was convinced!!" She stammered out denials even as Carol walked behind the desk. Carol chuckled to herself as she handed her some charts to review and sign. "Carol... you know I wouldn't"

"Yeah sweetie, I know." she said cutting her off. "But you have to admit, the old geezer looks positively spry!"

Janet thought about it for a moment and smiled nodding. She looked down at the chart and began reviewing Carol's work when she felt something in her panties. The feeling began to grow as each moment past. Finishing the work she had, she said, "Be right back, Bio Break" Carol nodded and Janet went down the hallway to the womens bathroom.

Going into the stall and pulling her pants down, she realized that the feeling she had in the hallway was correct. She was wet, and there was sperm leaking out of her vagina. She stood there for a moment dumbfounded before she realized that her bra was wet as well. Unbuttoning her shirt and she felt the front of both cups on the white lace bra she was wearing and they were both damp.

"What the fuck?" she said softly. Reaching a hand inside the cup, the whole front of her breast was moist. She unhooked the bra and slid it forward, feeling wetness on both of her large breasts. Completely confused, she stripped out of her shirt, bra, panties and pants. Several things occurred to her. One, she was still leaking out of her pussy. She pulled some tp off the roll, wadded it up and stuck it between her legs, pulling her legs together to catch any more leakage. Two, when she touched her breasts, her nipples leaked fluid.

"Okay, now that's fucking impossible" she thought to herself. Not only was she single, she hadn't had sex in months. There was no way she could be pregnant, and lactation didn't start until after a baby was born. She pinched her nipple and caught some of it on her hand. Smelling it first, then licking it, it was quite sweet.

"This is too fucking weird." She pulled several sheets of tp off the roll and folded them, putting them inside each cup of her bra. She got redressed after wiping her vagina clean and went to the sink to rinse her face. After splashing her face several times with cold water, she dried off her face. Looking in the mirror, she realized that she looked different. Stepping back from the mirror she seemed fuller in places, and trimmer in others. A tall girl at 5'9", she had always had an athletic body with larger than normal breasts, but the way her waist seemed to be trimmer and her hips fuller, she looked more provocative, more womanly. Nothing sensational, just a hint of it.

Tucking a wayward strand of red hair behind her ear, she went back out to work. The rest of the night passed uneventfully for she and Carol. When their relief showed up, she grabbed her coat and walked past Mr. Gustufson's door. Expecting him to be asleep, she was surprised to see him wide awake, sitting up and watching TV.

"Good morning Mr. Gustufson" she said softly from the doorway. She felt awkward and partially self conscious. Her breasts seemed to swell when he looked at her and smiled.

"Janet my dear, I don't know what you did to me last night, but I feel amazing right now. Honestly, I don't even care what you did, but I can tell you it did something."

She blushed moving closer to the bed. "Leo, I have to be honest. I don't know what you are talking about, but my underwear is wet, and my bra is as well. I don't have a child!"

"You don't remember?" She shook her head, looking to him for an explanation. He smiled and looked at the door. "Hello Sharlene, come to give me breakfast already?" He winked at Janet saying, "See you tonight."

Left feeling awkward with the other nurse in the room, she left and made her way home, her thoughts running a million miles an hour. She let herself into her apartment, sat down and put her keys on the table. Exhaustion washed over her so quickly it was all she could do to lock the front door, kick off her shoes, and collapse into bed.

She woke up to the sound of the phone ringing.

"Hello" she said in a sleepy voice.

"Janet, are you okay?" Carol's voice seemed concerned.

"Yeah, I just woke up, sorry. What's up?" she said turning on her light in the purely dark room. She had heavy duty shades on the windows so she could sleep during the day. She was used to waking up in pure darkness.

"Honey, it's 8:30 already! You comin in or what?" Carol said with a mixture of amusement and worry.

"8:30?!? Are you serious? Oh shit, I forgot to set the alarm!" she wailed jumping out of bed and staring at the clock. Looking down the hallway, she could see the streelights on outside her livingroom window. "Carol, I'm so sorry, I'll be in right away."

"Sweetie... SWEETIE! Wait. Get some coffee, eat something, don't rush. Jenny needs some extra hours anyway. Come in at 10, okay?"

"Okay, Jesus Carol, I'm so sorry, I don't kno..."

"Stop it, k? Just relax and come in at 10. Oh yeah," she said, pausing. "See Leo when you get in okay? He's been bugging the shit out of me since I came in."

"Okay, See you in a bit." she said hanging up the phone. Putting it back in the cradle, she noticed that the clock hadn't been set. She stripped out of her clothes and went into the bathroom. She felt her pussy and her tits, neither were wet. She looked in the mirror and looked at her body. She didn't notice the sexual curves she noticed the night before. She turned and looked at her body from several different angles, wishing for a trimmer waist, nicer thighs, and firmer breasts. All in all, she thought she looked pretty good, but not as good as the night before.

She showered and dressed as she had the night before, wolfing down some food, grabbed her keys and was out the door. As she drove to work, she stopped at Starbucks to pick up a latte for herself and a large cappucino for Carol, knowing the way she liked it. Carol's smile was brilliant as she walked up and placed the large container on the counter. "Yes dear, I even put cinnamon in it."

"Hey! Where's mine?!?" complained a voice behind her. Jenny came and pouted prettily, giggling when she finally leaned against the counter. "Half caf, vanilla, soy latte for future reference!" Janet smiled, filing it away in the back of her head. "Thanks Jenny, I appreciate it. I don't know what..."

"Yer body said fuck the clock honey, don't sweat it. I needed some overtime anyway. Night Carol." she said, walking down the hallway. Janet hung up her coat, took a big swig from her cup and grabbed the charts for the night. After perusing several, she stopped short in the middle of Leo Gustufson's.

"Carol, this can't be right." she said, turning to Carol. Carol smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah honey, I know. Doctor's are just as fucked as we are. The enzyme levels are different, his bloodwork is clean, and the old bastard actually got out of bed about an hour ago. Complained that, Quote 'He hadn't taken a decent crap by himself for so long and he was feeling up to it' endquote." She smiled shaking her head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.