Guidelines for Other Hotwives - Cover

Guidelines for Other Hotwives

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 2005 by Homer Vargas

Erotica Sex Story: A companion to "Guidelines for Happily Married Hotwives."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Cuckold   Interracial   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   .

By Evangelina Vargas

{Several months ago, I posted "Guidelines for Happily Married Hotwives." Here is my advice for the rest of you.}


OK, many of you have heard about "hot wives," married white women who take lovers, generally hunky young black studs. It sounds sexy but a little scary, too. You have lots of questions and uncertainties and many of you have written to my brother, Homer Vargas for advice. Well, he has asked me to respond because this is something better handled between us girls. With three grown white daughters who so far have given me eight milk chocolate grandchildren, three biracial children of my own by as many black men, and another brown bun in the oven right now, I've "been there done that."

Probably your first question is "Why should I become a "hot wife?" There are many reasons but the most important one is, love. You have a husband who loves you. He may be a little wimpy, but he's been a good provider and you love him and want to please him, to make him happy. You think that he might like a hotwife, but maybe you are not sure that's what he wants you to be. What if he thinks you are a slut? Put that out of your mind. If your husband loves you, he wants you to be a hotwife. What he may not want is the consequences of getting what he wants. But that's a problem for another day.

Love for your husband is not enough, however, to become a hotwife. Although you may want to please him, it's also a matter of elementary justice. You deserve to be a hotwife. You have been at his side for years, encouraging him to make more money, telling him how to dress, pointing out his faults, doing more than your share of the housework, telling him pointless stories in endless detail about people he does not know. He should love you above all other women and want you to be happy. Naturally, his pathetic recent attempts to "make love to you" (when you need to be FUCKED) with his teeny wienie cannot satisfy a total woman like you. What you need is a magnificent black cock and a real man that knows how to use it.

In addition, being a hotwife should be a mater of personal fulfillment. You are a woman and you want to be the best, the sexiest, the most feminine woman possible. Striving to become a hotwife -- an ever hotter hotwife - for your black lover will give meaning and purpose to your life, releasing you from self centeredness and ennui.

Then, too, being a hotwife is a very healthy lifestyle. To become and remain a hotwife, you will have to exercise daily, watch what you eat, maintain your body in top form. Dieting and physical fitness will not seem like a chore when you keep in mind that you are honing your body for your black lover's sexual gratification. You are his "sex object" and you want to be the best possible one!

But the most important reason is you! You need more sex than hubby can provide. You need excitement, adventure, the thrill of the forbidden. You want to feel alive and desirable and desired by a macho bull that can give you multiple orgasms that make your body tremble and your senses shiver. And of course the only way to experience this buzz is by being "taken" by a black man.

Now that you understand the reasons to become a hotwife, the important question is "how." How do you find and attract a young black lover? First, and this is almost too elementary to mention but many women miss this point, you need to show that you want it: you want to make love, have sex, fuck, screw, boff, shag, get it on, "do it" with him every chance he gives you.

Almost more important than the frequency and nastiness (we'll get to that later) of sex is to make sure your black lover understands that you want sex it because HE is a macho sexy African god stud. You are not doing him a favor. These are not the little mercy fucks like you used to allow your husband. You are fucking him because you can't help yourself. You are insane with lust. He turns you on. He makes you want sex. He makes you NEED sex! You are a helpless sex slave to his black cock!

Now let's talk about what kind of sex to have with your lover starting with what kind not to have. It will NOT be the kind you had with your husband: once a week (if he was lucky) in the bedroom, missionary position, lights out, "think of England" silent and immobile while he squirted his watery seed in you. No! Your black lover makes you burn with such lust that you will want him to take you in the back seats of taxis, in nightclub washrooms, in dark corners at parties, in parking garage stairwells, seedy tenements, where you work. At your home, you will want it on the living room rug, on the dining table, bending over in the kitchen, draped over the back of the sofa in the family room, in the shower and especially in the bed where your husband used to sleep. When his great cock is in you, you will write in passion and scream with abandon, uncaring that other know you are being mated.

Although you would never allow your husband to do something that "nasty," you enjoy having your lover eat your pussy if he so chooses. (You know he's warming you up for a royal rogering.) But you have an almost irresistible desire to suck and worship his cock, swallowing greedily, always allowing a bit to drool out of your mouth to make him think he is "too much" for you. <g> I say "almost" because even for a bull, every load of cum in your mouth is one less in your needy pussy. With your lover, you are multi-orgasmic, although you never let yourself go with your husband. Your lover's black cock in your white pussy makes you a moaner and a groaner and a squealer and a screamer when you orgasm. You claw his back in ecstasy. You like it doggie style, riding his cock, legs bent behind your head or heels (6" stilettos) in the air. He can call you every filthy name in the book if it gets you a harder cock and a more cum pumped into your thirsty pussy. Your performance will put every porn movie ever made to shame.

Because you so desperately want your lover to fuck you all the time, you will do whatever it takes to excite him, to entice him, to make him want to put his marvelous cock in you. This means taking the initiative, working to seduce him! (But you must never be demanding; a true black stud has many white wives to service and it is HIS prerogative whom he fucks and when!) You will want to dress in all that sexy nightwear and scandalous casual wear your husband always tried unsuccessfully to get you to wear to signal your constant horniness for your new lover. Seldom is total nudity best. Always keep on a necklace, bracelets, and of course your heels during sex. Cleanliness is good and perfume is great, but never wash off or cover up the womanly scent of an aroused pussy. Be proud of how wet he makes you and put up with the mess, before and after. He enjoys it.

Of course you do not stop being a hotwife when your lover is not around. A true hotwife would not be able to go through the long periods her lover is off fucking other women, if she did not have toys to keep her sane. Large back dildos and vibrators will keep you simmering and ready for his return. Masturbation is also important to help you become or remain multi-orgasmic. And of course he likes to know that while he is away, you are missing him so badly you need a large cylindrical black object up your twat. He will probably enjoy calling you and making you masturbate where the risk of being caught is great as a way to show his control of your sexuality.

Now the next point is not for everyone and not absolutely necessary to be a hotwife, but many hotwives become strongly bi. Girl/girl sex, maybe with another of your lover's girlfriends, is a great way to pass the long lonely days when your lover is off taking care of other women in his harem, but it is also a great way to bring other white wives into your lover's web. I have found nothing pleases my lover more than seeing me with my tongue in the pussy of a little unblacked honey, making her so horny she'll do anything for her next cum. In a flash he is in bed with his cock rammed in her pussy and —boom -- one more little white wife has become a slave to black sex.

So far we have discussed what you need to do in private. Being a hotwife, however, is as much or more about how you behave in public as it is about what you do when you are alone with your lover (or with him and one or two other women). If there is one golden rule of hotwife public behavior it is: DRESS THE PART. When you go out, remember you are NOT dressing for yourself. Nor are you are dressing down any longer for other women as most women are prone to do — who cares if they think you're a slut? You are and proud of it! And you are certainly not dressing for your husband. You choose clothes to attract and please a black lover.

Dressing for a black lover takes more time and work but, take it from me, it will pay off tremendously in the amount of attention you receive and how it affects your own "hotwife attitude". You should always keep in mind what the men you are trying to attract will probably like, but in general follow this simple rule when choosing what to wear: "Think dress first, skirt second, and pants only as a last resort." This will be a radical change for many women but it's important to remember that black men prefer their women in dresses and skirts, not pants. Dresses and skirts are sexier to black men and they provide easier access in erotic situations. You never know when you will have the opportunity to attract that certain man and you need to be dressed for the opportunity when it comes. The good news is that the hotwife lifestyle will probably make you feel like dressing up more and the more you wear dresses and skirts, the more you will find yourself wanting to.

Now I can already hear the objections. "Oh, Evangelina, I could never wear clothes like that. I'm too [fill in the blank] short, tall, round, thin. Nonsense, girls! The point is not to find women (skinny supermodels) to make clothes look sexy; rather it's to have skimpy, reveling clothes to make women (of all sizes and shapes) look sexy. Believe me, girlfriend, any mature woman in a short, tight dress and a top that shows some boobs looks good to a horny young black man.

What you wear under your dress or skirt is as important as the outfit itself. All men love women in sexy lingerie, but black men more so. The colors and styles you may want wear will vary but in general, here are some suggestions and rules to follow:

  1. Always wear matching or at least coordinated lingerie.

  2. Bras should maximize your bust size and display as much cleavage as possible

  3. Choose thongs or French cut panties; crotchless are best. Avoid white cotton unless you are going for the "Catholic Schoolgirl" look. If you are with men who know you, no panties is the best option.

  4. Always wear hosiery. High tops and thigh highs are great for casual wear but stocking held up by corsets or garter belt are best for formal occasion. No pantyhose. If you are like me before I went black, you probably have worn pantyhose all your life, but they are death to being a hotwife. It is practically impossible get fucked on short notice if you are wearing pantyhose. Black men understand this and detest them. Pantyhose say "I'm off limits" -- not the message you want to send when you are horny for back cock. Besides, it's pretty difficult even to finger your self or let a black man finger you, in the damned things. End of sermon. Stockings, however, will make you feel far sexier and more feminine and they provide your lover an easier access as well as a sexier view of your pussy. Once you get used to wearing stocking, you will probably have no trouble giving up pantyhose. Seamed stockings are the ultimate for attracting black men. You will always get a lot of attention in clubs and if you dare to wear them in public in the daytime, men will drool.

     
    There is more of this story...

    To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
    If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.