Banner Year
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

Cheryl really wanted to be there for the first part of Jeremy's humiliation, but she understood why it could not work out. As Rebecca drove them all from the airport, Cheryl felt that sense of unreality. It was the first time that she had been home in two months. Everything seemed so familiar, yet strange in a way. And she really was not home. This was just a quick drop-in.

Nobody could understand why she was so adamant about being there tonight - well, Cal understood, and maybe her mom did. Even Cheryl knew that Robin would carry it off just fine, especially with Cal's backup. It was just that she had been away for the whole time that the threat was known. More than she realized, she had made her family's survival her personal responsibility, going back to her dad's injury. During this worst crisis yet, she had been away.

If she could not at least see the asshole and witness his humiliation, she would feel like she had let the family down. It was only Shelley and Matt that she cared deeply about, but if her mother had been lured away, they would suffer greatly.

Actually, she cared more about her mother than she ever thought she would. Darlene was changing in so many ways, it was sometimes hard to maintain the old distrust and animosity.

Yes, it was important to Cheryl to see Jeremy brought down. She hoped for some chance to inflict real pain on the bastard, and not just humiliation. There was one other important reason for her to be there. She needed to look in her mother's eyes. She would know if it was truly over.


It kept getting worse for Jeremy. This bitch was really going to try to do it. It was a mistake to give in and say 'mistress'. He just could not be a sub. He was the one who ruled subs. He could make any woman he fancied his slave. That was how things were supposed to be. His face reddened and he shouted angrily "This isn't how it works! My girls are there because they choose to be. I don't force them. You can't pretend you are doing anything legitimate here!"

"More bullshit!" Robin spat out. "Did Darlene offer to become your slave and break up her marriage? One of your current slaves left a heartbroken young husband behind. Was that her choice? So what if this doesn't fit your idea of what master/slave should be? This is punishment - revenge!"

"Well, you get the same damned choice you were going to give Darlene - none! Oh, you do have one choice, actually. You are going to be humiliated and hurt. You can pretend you're a man and take it with your hands free and some show dignity. Or, we'll just restrain you. That won't be nearly as fun for some of the things we have planned, but you do have a choice. Which will it be?"

"Fuck you!"

"That, you definitely will not be doing," Robin said with a laugh. She had given an indecipherable, prearranged signal to Cal, and without warning, Jeremy felt that pain again. It felt cooler when he regained his senses, and it took only a moment to realize that he had been stripped.

He struggled to his feet again, his anger building as his consciousness returned. "You can't just break in here! This is kidnapping! I'll have you arrested!"

"I don't think so," Robin said, managing a laugh. "In fact, let's take care of that right now." At another signal to Cal, he opened the door, and a young man stepped in and walked over to Robin. "Thanks so much, Jerry. I owe you big time."

"Not hardly, Robin. I'm still way in your debt. Besides, it will be my pleasure, I'm sure it will be my pleasure," Jerry replied. "But, uh, is everyone... ? I mean... I've never..."

"Narita here (actually Jean), the photographer, has to be here," Robin answered. "Would you rather Darlene and I not watch?"

"Well, ah... oh, shit! I don't care who watches. Maybe I'll go faster." Having said that, Jerry shucked off his shorts, revealing an already hard cock.

"Jerry!" Robin teased. "Did you start early?"

"Yeah, well. This is the wildest thing I've ever done, you know."

"Well, keep it happy while I get your cock-sucker ready."

Jerry looked nervously at Jean, whose expression was hidden by her mask, but whose body language clearly revealed her shock. Robin had said nothing about this to Darlene, either, and the poor woman was almost in a faint. She was suddenly faced with two more male organs than she had seen in many years, one of them erect.

Robin now walked right up to Jeremy, whose face had lost any hint of anger and showed nothing but fear and disgust. "OK, Asshole," she said, waving the controller. "Want to try for two-thirds? Full power? That thing can give you several minutes at full power. It's souped up to the same strength as a cattle prod. It's not your standard doggy anti-bark collar, you know."

Robin just stared a Jeremy for several seconds. "You know what you're going to do, don't you? The only question is, how much pain do you want before you just do it and get it over with?"

"I... I... Arrrrrrgh!" Jeremy tried to object before Robin tapped the control very briefly.

"That was two-thirds. Need a full power sample?" Not waiting for a reply, Cal hit Jeremy in the back of the knees and guided him to a kneeling position. Robin motioned Jerry over into position. "Now, Slave. Are you going to do exactly as I tell you?" Jeremy hesitated for almost two seconds, and suffered another short zap. He looked up at her with an expression that would have been pitiable if she had not come to hate him so much.

"Answer me, Slave! Are you going to do exactly as I tell you?" She held the control so he could see it, finger poised over the button.

"Y... yes," he said softly.

"Dammit!" Robin screamed at him. "We've been over this! Are you going to do exactly what I tell you, Slave?"

She could see his face flush with anger, and she waved the control again. "Yes, Mistress," he finally said.

"Your responses will get better as the night goes along," she said. "Now, you've gotten hundreds of blowjobs, so you know just what to do. The sooner you make Jerry come, the sooner it will be over. Got it?"

Jeremy experienced another surge of disgust, fear, and bravery, and tried to get to his feet. When Robin punched the 'Full' button, he collapsed to his side.

It took almost ten more minutes of threats, shocks, and a little man-handling before a thoroughly beaten Jeremy took Jerry's cock in his mouth.

"Narita, get lots of shots. Make sure Jeremy's face is clearly shown, with his mouth full. Don't get anything that will identify Jerry - unless some guys can recognize him just from his ass and his cock." Robin said that last with a laugh. "Jerry, keep giving us progress reports, OK? Tell the bastard what you want him to do. Let me know if he needs a zap."

As Jerry began giving Jeremy instructions, Robin knelt down and began playing with Jeremy's penis. She had worked hard to steel herself for this. The last thing she wanted to do was touch any part of Jeremy, but this would make the pictures even more damaging. To be in control later, she would also have to handle him more. At first, he tried to flinch away from her fingers, but more threats worked. Despite his own loathing, he hardened quickly from her efforts.

It all worked to perfection. Jean had a hard time getting control of herself to take good pictures, but by the time Jerry went critical, she was in better shape. Jerry pulled out as he came, and Jean even got one shot of a jet on the way. She finished her roll with a few shots from behind Jerry's bare ass, taking in Jeremy's cum-covered face and his hard cock standing straight up.

When it was over, Jeremy looked stricken, and Darlene did not look much better. Robin's reservoir of hatred seemed undiminished, though, and she knelt right in front of Jeremy and snarled "If you even think about any kind of revenge for tonight, guess what? These pictures, with your name, phone, and where you work, will go out to the gay community. I hear the Internet is getting lots of gay sites, too. Got it? Now, go clean up."

Jeremy staggered down the hall, and Jerry got his clothes back on. Robin hugged her friend Jerry by the door and asked "Was it OK?"

"Hey, you know what they say," Jerry answered, "No such thing as a bad blowjob. It was, um, different with an audience. Are the girls OK?"

"You're sweet, Jerry. I can see why all the gals are pissed about your sexual preference."

"It's women like you who scare the shit out of me, Sweetie," Jerry responded, giving Robin a quick kiss and walking out the door. He was more than a little surprised to see four very attractive, scantily clad girls waiting just outside with several bags and coolers.

Cal looked out and saw the girls. Checking to make sure that Jeremy had not returned to the room, he pulled Cheryl in, whipped off his mask, and gave her a gigantic hug and a searing kiss. Then he said "Sorry. Have to stay mysterious," and put his mask back on.

Darlene was waiting, and engulfed her daughter as soon as Cal let her go. Even with everything else that was happening, Cheryl was still shocked by the most intense hug that she could remember from her mother.

Robin suspected that Jeremy might be stalling and went down to the bathroom. All she had to do was wave the control, and he started back to the main room. He heard the voices, but the full impact of his increased exposure and humiliation did not hit him until he saw the expanded crowd. He tried to back down the hall again, but Robin had her hand in his back and gave him a blip at one-third.

Keeping her hand firmly on his back, she pushed him into the room, right up to where the four new arrivals had turned to stare at him. In Cheryl's case, it was a glare of unvarnished hatred.

The horror of sucking off the other man had still not worn off, and now Jeremy was faced with a roomful of scantily-clad young women staring at him, mostly at his crotch. The one must have been Darlene's daughter, and her look made him want to take shelter behind Robin, of all things.

He felt dirty and nauseous from the blowjob, and now he was feeling small and helpless. Just then, Robin's now-feared voice snapped out "Assume the position, Slave!" He could not move for a moment, and just as he feared a zap from the collar, her hand was on his shoulder, pushing him down. He knew the position well, and he gave up and sank to his knees, unable to muster any resistance.

As Jeremy knelt and the girls continued to stare at him, Robin went to her bag that Cal had brought in. She pulled out a riding crop and gave it to Cheryl with a grin. "In case he does something wrong that I don't see," she said with a chuckle.

"Come on, girls. Do a walk-around and see what you think of our slave for the evening. Notice how well-developed his arm and torso muscles..." Robin laid it on thickly, mentioning every part of his body in some detail. The girls played along, seeming to inspect him carefully, chattering all the time and making crude observations.

When Robin thought it was enough, she shouted "Slave, most of us are pretty hungry. Feed us! It's all right there." Jeremy first looked confused, then pleading, then resigned. As the girls all studiously ignored him and talked among themselves, he hauled the bags and coolers to the kitchen. He was purposely given no help or instructions, and they were all free with their complaints and insults if everything was not done perfectly.

The meal was just sandwiches and deli salads, so it was not challenging. There were eight to feed, though, and he was kept very busy. Robin kept the control constantly in her hand, and Cal stood by the door as Kenji, in the same exaggerated guard position.

The girls all sat on the floor, and Darlene seemed attached to Cheryl. Rebecca and Tessa both noticed, and they fought to keep their emotion from showing. It was important to keep things light-hearted and to humiliate Jeremy any way that they could.

Maddy sat on the other side of Cheryl, and she felt like grabbing Cheryl's hand. She saw what the others were doing, how they were doing everything possible to make Jeremy feel like a servant and to humble him. She just could not enter in.

One girl or another was constantly ordering him to bring her something else, so it seemed to Maddy that his penis was constantly dangling in front of her. She wanted to stare at it, but was afraid to. Noticing her friend's distress, Cheryl leaned over and told Maddy "Stare at it all you want. Make sure he knows you're staring. Go ahead."

Cheryl was the only one with the nerve to touch Jeremy while he was serving. Several times, she absent-mindedly stroked or tapped his legs or his ass with the crop from her position on the floor. Once, she ran it up the inside of his leg until it touched his balls. "Slave!" she snapped out after she did that. "Are you starting to get hard? Did any one tell you you could get aroused! No, we definitely did not! How disgustingly disrespectful! Come over here!" He hesitated, and Robin, who had been watching, raised the control, only to have Cheryl wave her off.

Cheryl stood as Jeremy fearfully stepped up to her. "Yes, I do think you have allowed it to swell up. In front all of these innocent young girls? What do you think your punishment should be?" She feigned thoughtfulness, then delivered a light blow with the crop that scored right on the head of it. He could not avoid a scream and he doubled over from the pain.

"I would have preferred cutting it off!" Cheryl hissed at him when he was able to straighten up again. "Maybe I'll get a chance later."

When everything was cleaned up, Robin chilled Jeremy to the gut with her next announcement. "OK, now we have a special treat, a look inside the perverted world of domination and submission. Slave Jeremy is going to show us his play room and demonstrate some of the toys he has in there."

The PI that Robin had retained had talked to one of Jeremy's slaves and obtained a very good description of the room and its contents. It was the second bedroom of the apartment, and it was kept securely locked. Any thoughts of protesting or resisting were erased with a wave of the control in Robin's hand. So far, he had experienced anger, humiliation, pain, and nausea. This was the first time he had felt real physical fear. He knew what was in that room, and he knew what it could do to a body. These women did not know how to use the toys. They could hurt him. Badly.

Suddenly, Jeremy had to pee very badly. Cheryl saw the signs first and whispered in Robin's ear. Robin whispered something back and Cheryl went into the kitchen. Robin produced Jeremy's keys from his shorts and ordered him to unlock the door.

"But, I... I have to... please!" Jeremy pled in the first words he had said since the four girls arrived.

"Shut up and get in there!" Robin ordered. Cheryl stuck the crop between his legs from behind and snarled as she pressed it against his balls.

Once he had opened the door, Robin pushed his back up against the 'X' frame that she knew was there. She saw that it was set up for a smaller person, so she first locked his legs into it. Then, she and Rebecca worked at extending the arms to accommodate his height while he writhed and begged. There were a stool in the room, and Robin used it to secure his hands amid increasingly frantic pleas that he had to go.

As soon as he was fully imprisoned, Cheryl held a bucket under his crotch and snarled "Pee in that, Asshole!" Of all of the humiliations so far, this was the worst. His face first went white with shock, then bright red in embarrassment. But there was no way he could hold out, and he let go. As bad as it already was, he had been holding his breath, and when his flow was going full force, he exhaled rather loudly. The girls had all been rather tense, and the humor of his sigh of relief sent them into gales of laughter.

The laughter was infectious, and it went on and on. Cheryl could barely hold the bucket until he was finished, she was laughing so hard. When she could put it down, she stood back, pointed, and said loudly "Hey, I'm not shakin' that slimy little thing!" That just set everyone off again. Even Jean, who as Narita had been faithfully recording everything on film, had to put down the treasured camera because of her laughter. As the hilarity went on and on, over half of the girls had to make their own pee stops.

When all had regained some composure, Robin had been able to think for a moment. She had not planned to put him on the 'X' right away, but she could adopt to the change. "Ladies, since we have such a unique opportunity tonight, I'd like to further your understanding of male anatomy, particularly male genitalia." She adopted a stentorian tone that threw the girls back into laughter. She waited them out and went on in a normal voice.

"Now, I realize that some of you are very, very familiar with male equipment," here she paused for more hilarity to subside, "but even you might learn a thing or two. First of all, I'm going to take a quick measurement in his flaccid state. Uh, that means soft." More giggles. She produced a ruler and called out the length. Then she wrapped a string around it, marked the intersection, and measured the circumference.

"Before I get into my little lecture here, I think we should make the specimen more visible, don't you?"

"Noooo!" Jeremy moaned out.

"Shut up, Slave! You should just be happy someone's going to play with your pee-pee. It's more than you deserve." Robin left for a minute and returned with a pan of warm water, a towel, and shaving gear. "Darlene, you do the honors. Maddy, give her a hand."

"Oh, I don't... uh, I can't..." Darlene stammered. Maddy just looked stricken.

Robin went over and put her arm around Darlene, whispering in her ear "This is important for you, Honey." Aloud, she said "Oh, come on Darlene, it's OK if you're nervous? If you nick him a little, so what. I've got styptic right here." Jeremy's possible groan was lost in the general gasp at the thought of how that might sting on sensitive flesh.

Seeing Darlene's continued reluctance, Cal, who had been standing in the doorway, stepped in and took the camera from Jean. "You go help Maddy," he whispered to her. "She's more nervous than you are. Talk to her in Spanish. That will drive him nuts."

"Oh, wait. One more thing before you start," Robin said, "well, two more." She got up on the stool and strapped Jeremy's head back so he could not look down and see what was happening. Robin thought that would increase the fear factor. Then, she roughly jammed a ball gag into his mouth and fastened the strap around his neck.

Darlene and Maddy were still frozen in place, but Jean had gained tremendous confidence from her photography experience. She took Maddy by the arm and started talking in Spanish. Before long, they were both giggling. Unbeknownst to Cal, Jean and Jared had progressed to some pretty intimate petting over the summer. Her curiosity easily outweighed her fear right then, and she became the leader.

Speaking only in Spanish, where their skills were about equal, Jean got Maddy calmed down and even giggling a little. Jean took one finger and twirled Jeremy's soft shaft around with it. When Maddy refused Jean's encouragement to try it, Jean asked in Spanish "What? You don't have little brothers?"

Maddy did the impossible. Her lovely olive complexion turned flaming red, and she covered her face. Then she playfully peaked at Jean between her fingers and started giggling. Soon, the two were giggling and breathlessly mumbling in Spanish.

Cheryl could not help it. She ran up to Maddy and hugged her friend from behind. Maddy had always been so serious and intense, and it was a joy to see her cut loose. With one hand holding one of Cheryl's Maddy stepped up and repeated Jean's little twirling trick to applause from the group.

Jeremy's 'X' frame was a lightweight home model, and it was not on a raised platform as those in clubs usually were. Jean pulled Maddy down so they were on their knees, at face level with Jeremy's crotch. Jean started flicking his shaft up and letting it flop back down, then got Maddy to do it. It was Tessa who started a constant low 'ooooo' tone as she noticed him start to stiffen slightly from the stimulation. With each upward flip, he became firmer and all of the girls raised the tone a step or two.

Before long, his cock was quivering at an upward angle and it could no longer be flicked. Robin started the cheering and clapping and Jean pulled Maddy to her feet and they took a giggling bow.

"This is a good time for a little more of our lecture," Robin said, laying the ruler along the top of his now-distended shaft. "His cock measures 5 3/4" hard. That's a bit under average, but not embarrassing small. She took the circumference with the string again and said "The thickness hard is well within the normal range."

"There's an interesting theory that the size of a man's organ correlates with the size of his feet. I don't know if there is any scientific study on it, but look: Jeremy's feet are not particularly large. Maybe there's something to the theory."

At that moment, Cal strongly wished that he was not there, as every female eye was suddenly fixed on his size 11 1/2 running shoes. Cheryl gave him a lewd grin. He was very thankful for the mask.

"Of course, it could be due to steroids," Robin intoned. "If he was too impatient to grow these muscles the normal way," and she forced herself to stroke his abs and pecs, "he might have gotten into the steroids. However, the balls usually shrink first, and his seem to be about normal, so he probably just wasn't blessed with a big one to match his ego."

"And that may be the reason he became a predator and a dominator. All those workout muscles and all that domination could be an attempt to make up for his undersized equipment. I've heard a term called 'small man syndrome' that describes pompous, arrogant, belligerent short men. Maybe we're seeing 'small dick syndrome' here."

The shaving operation proceeded with lots of encouragement, cheers, and jeers, and a number of gasps and moans from the gagged Jeremy. Before they finished, Maddy was freely grabbing his rigid cock in her whole hand to move it out of the way. Before letting go, she would pump it a time or two. Eventually, he was as bald as a baby.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.