Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

At the hospital, Cheryl could see it in her mother's eyes. Darlene Carson had no idea what to do or what was going to happen, and it scared her to death. Armed with her new understanding, Cheryl laid everything out in simple, specific terms, seeing her mother's tension ease with every sentence.

It was nice for Cheryl to see her analysis verified, but it was also disturbing to find this out about her mother. Cheryl could not help thinking how much better her home life might have been if she had known these things years ago. Oh, well! Hopefully, she could at least ease the path for Matthew and Shelly.

Hal was kept at the hospital for three nights to allow the swelling to decrease enough for surgery. He was in a great deal of pain and heavily sedated. The fourth morning, two surgeons worked simultaneously on his hands. Both required the insertion of some metal and plastic pieces as substitutes for small bones that were shattered beyond repair.

After nearly four hours of surgery, Hal's hands were strapped securely to aluminum frames and plaster casts wrapped around everything. For several weeks, he would be totally unable to use his fingers. Everything would have to be done for him.

Cal had helped Cheryl move back the afternoon of the accident, much to the glee of Matthew and Shelley. Darlene had stayed all night at the hospital the first night and as long as she was allowed the other nights. Cheryl was just as glad not to have her underfoot. When they were home together, Cheryl tested the limits of her mother's submissiveness. Cheryl was already thinking of herself as the 'boss' of the place, constantly reminding herself that it was the only way to make it work.

Hal was kept one more night after surgery before being sent home. During his hospital stay, his mood had definitely not improved. He was a very independent, self-reliant person with strong, narrow views of how things should be. Total dependence on others was extremely hard for him to accept. Dependence on his own family just made it worse.

It was a school day when Hal came home, and Cheryl got herself excused from classes and practice so she could help bring him home. She had planned out what she would have to do, and she knew that it would be bloody.

Cheryl had not visited her father in the hospital, having calculated that it was best to defer all confrontations until he was home. On the drive home, Hal refused to look at Cheryl and said nothing to her. Once he was in the house and seated in his favorite chair, Cheryl launched her attack.

"So you decided not to hire a nurse, Dad?"

"Insurance doesn't cover it." Hal seemed to want to say the fewest words that he could get by with. Saying more might have acknowledged Cheryl's presence. He did manage to look right at her when he demanded "When are you leaving?"

"I'm not. I've moved back in."

"I didn't say you could come back!"

"Doesn't matter. I'm here and there's not a damned thing you can do about it."

"After what you've done, how can you..." he started to shout.

Cheryl got right up and hovered over him as she shouted him down. "Dad, just shut up! I'm not letting Mom handle you all by herself. I'm here! I'm staying! And I'm in charge! Now, do you want to do anything to try to change that?"

Cheryl had worked that exchange over and over in her mind. If her father was indeed submissive, or if he was even just a typical bully, he should fold. He did, dropping into his sullen, unresponsive mode.

Sitting back down, Cheryl softened her voice and went on. Things were going just about the way she and Cal had scripted them. "Now, Dad, I want you to think about your decision on the nurse again. I'm not sure you realize the situation you are in."

"Huh! Of course I do. I can't do a damned thing for myself!"

"Right," she agreed. Then she let him have it with words she had actually written out beforehand. "You can't feed yourself; you can't brush your teeth; you can't comb or wash your hair; you can't operate the TV remote; you can't dress yourself; you can't bathe yourself; you can't pee by yourself; you can't take a shit by yourself; you can't wipe yourself afterwards."

Darlene had gasped at the last crudely phrased items, just as Cheryl had planned. Hal's face had reddened. Such things were not spoken of openly in their home. He did not respond to Cheryl, but his expression was angry and sullen.

"Wanna reconsider that nurse?" Cheryl asked.

"No. Your mother can take care of me."

"No! No! No!" Cheryl shouted, on her feet once again. "Mother cannot be your nurse all day everyday. That's too much. The rest of us are going to have to help. And that means help with everything."

In all of her years, Cheryl had used mostly soft words, evasion, and accommodation against her father's demands, except during the epic confrontations. Even, then, she had taken drastic actions, rather than struggling verbally. Now she was openly defiant, acting as if she was in charge. Struggling mightily without using his hands, Hal got to his feet to confront his arrogant, belligerent daughter.

The next move had led to a heated argument between Cheryl and Cal before he finally acknowledged the need for what she was about to do. With her father standing red-faced in front of her, she quickly undid his trousers and pushed them and his underwear down past his knees.

Darlene shrieked. Hal was frozen. Cheryl quickly got beside him and held his arm to prevent him from tripping and falling. Coming out of his initial shock, Hal bellowed "Darlene! Do something! Get her off me! Get my pants back up!"

"Mother!" Cheryl shouted, "you stay out of it. This is for your own good!"

"But... but... you can't look... you shouldn't see..."

Darlene started to move toward them, and Cheryl had to really turn up the heat. "Mother! Don't you dare come any closer! I'm in charge here and you know it! Now you sit in that chair! Now!"

Highly distraught and totally confused, Darlene stood motionless, her mouth moving but nothing coming out. Hal had never ordered her so forcefully, and she instinctively felt the need to comply. Yet, he was her husband. She was supposed to obey him.

Sensing a crucial moment as her mother stood undecided, Cheryl let go of Hal's arm, walked over to her mother, and gently but firmly sat Darlene in the chair. Hal had to look over his shoulder to see what was happening. His shock at the way his daughter was dominating his wife left him speechless. His mind, already fuzzy from pain medication, could not process the unprecedented situation.

And here he stood with his penis uncovered in front of his wife and his daughter! He had never been so embarrassed in his life! His stay in the hospital had been his first ever. The first few times nurses had helped him go to the bathroom, he had been so sedated and in so much pain that nothing really mattered. As he became more and more aware, it was already happening and did not seem as terrifying as it should have.

The thought of coming home and having Darlene do everything for him had made him very uncomfortable. They were just not that open and intimate with each other. But a nurse cost a lot of money, and Darlene would just have to do.

Though he would never have admitted it to anyone, Cheryl's departure from home had troubled him deeply, even though he knew she had to go. For years the girl had refused to be what a daughter was supposed to be. She had fought them fiercely and unfairly, winning unbelievable concessions. And then the ultimate: becoming a whore for the sake of her medical school fantasy.

What troubled Hal the most was the breaking of the natural order of things, the proper places of all of his family members. Cheryl had destroyed that in the most shocking way. Now, the ungrateful girl was telling him what his own wife could and could not do. Worse yet, Cheryl was ordering Darlene around and Darlene was obeying. All while he stood helplessly bare-assed in his own living room!

The situation was absolutely intolerable, but Hal had no idea how to get out of it. Somehow, his control over his wife had been usurped, and he was already aware that control over his body was gone. He was ashamed, he hurt, he felt light-headed and disoriented, but he had no clue what he could do about it. Hal Carson ineffectually jammed his clubbed hands in front of his manhood and barely avoided crying.

As soon as Darlene was seated and seemed unlikely to get up and interfere, Cheryl again took Hal's arm to steady him. "OK. Is everyone settled down, now? Good."

"Look, Dad... Mom. Relax. It's a penis. It's not the first one I have seen. I'm going to be a doctor and I will see lots of them. And that's an ass. Nice and muscular and not even too hairy." Cheryl had hoped to ease the tension with a little levity, but the attempt bombed.

"Dad, right now, you're a patient. You're a helpless person that has to eat, pee, and shit. Over and over. Every day for seven weeks or so.

"If Mom tries to take care of all of that alone, plus all of the other things you will demand from her, she will be in the hospital herself in two weeks. Then where will you be? You need lots of people to help you. If Mom's not here and you have to pee, I'll have to help you. If neither Mom or I are here, Matthew or Shelley will have to help you?"

That had the desired effect, as Hal groaned loudly and Darlene gasped once again. "Now, do you want to reconsider that nurse? I will try to work it out so one of us is always here, but you know how busy I am?"

"You mean you're still going to play your games?" Hal demanded, able to work up some anger for the first time since being exposed. Then his demeanor softened and he pleaded "Please. Pull up my pants."

"No. No pants yet. I don't think I've gotten through to you yet. Of course I'm going to play my games. I'll be here as much as I can, but that's why you need more than one person helping."

"Why can't your mother just do it?" he whined.

"Because you would run her ragged with your demands. She already waits on you hand and foot, and you're gone all day. That is not negotiable. I will order Mom out of the house for her health and sanity's sake."

"What makes you think you can order her? Or me?"

Cheryl really hated to say the next bit, but he had forced her into it. "Because she's sitting over there in a useless heap not knowing what to do and you're standing her with your dick hanging out and you can't even put it away yourself. That's why?"

Hal could not work up any more bluster and just stood looking forlorn, his clubbed hands shielding his privates as much as possible. Again shifting to a gentle tone, Cheryl pushed for a decision. "OK? Do I hold it for you the next time you have to pee, or do we get a nurse? Those are your choices." Unable to make such a choice, Hal just stood, looking more unhappy and less angry all the time.

"There's one other thing that may help," Cheryl told him. "Your new lawyer will be here in half an hour?"

"Lawyer? I don't want a lawyer?" Hal protested. Seeing that he was getting more unsteady on his feet, Cheryl pulled up and fastened his pants and guided him back to his chair before responding.

"You need a lawyer. You've been hurt badly and it's the only way to make sure you get proper compensation."

"But the company will take care of me!" he protested again. "If I get a lawyer, it might cost me my job! Two of them came to see me in the hospital and I sent them away." That statement made Cheryl's blood run cold. She should have thought about the ambulance chasers and protected against them. For once, she was thankful for her father's rigidity and stubbornness.

"Dad, you won't be dealing with your company. You'll be dealing with an insurance company. They are ruthless and they have armies of lawyers. If you don't have a good one, you'll get screwed."

"But... who..."

"Her name is Marty Granville and she's the best there is..."

"She?!" Cheryl knew that would be his reaction, but she was in control now and she was not about to relinquish her hold.

"Yes, she. There are as many female lawyers as there are female doctors, you know. When she gets here, you will sign with her. Agreed?"

"No. You can't make me do that!"

"OK. When Marty gets here, and when the kids get home from school, you will be sitting here bare-assed. Is that what you want?" She got up and walked over to his chair. As she reached for his belt, he used his clubbed hands to try and push her away. The sudden stab of pain convinced him that was a very bad idea. Looking up at the daughter he suddenly hardly knew, it finally hit him just how helpless he was. He looked toward his wife and saw that she was of no help whatsoever.

"Wh... why are you doing this?" he whined. That tone of voice told Cheryl that she had won. It proved that the bully theory had been closest to the truth.

"Because you're too damned pig-headed to do the right things for yourself and for Mom and the kids. I'm going to get you through with as little discomfort and embarrassment as possible and with Mom in one piece when your casts come off. You're not going to lose a penny because of the accident. Now, what about the nurse?"

"Probably a woman, huh?" he asked in a very beaten tone.

"Ninety-eight percent chance," Cheryl answered.

With a massive sigh, Hal's shoulders sagged and he said "No. You do it."

"Just to make sure you know what you agreed to," Cheryl said sternly, "that means I'm going to see you naked, and I'll have to touch you. We can probably work it out so only Mom wipes your ass. Understood?"

He nodded miserably. "OK," she said, standing up and holding out her hand to him. "I've got to make sure you really understand. Time for you to pee."

The best description of Hal's reaction was a squawk. "No! I don't have to..."

"Now! Before Marty gets here. Otherwise, you go bottomless!" Cheryl stood with her hand around his upper arm, waiting for him to accede by leaning forward. Almost crying, he finally gave in. He might as well have been heading to the gallows the way he looked as he walked down the hall. Just before leading him into the bathroom, Cheryl called out "Mom. Come on and watch." When Darlene did not respond, Cheryl took a stronger tone and her mother complied.

There was the predictable embarrassment and fumbling. As Cheryl stood there holding it for him, nothing happened for a long while. She was afraid that he might start swelling, so she let go. "Dad, tell me when it feels like it's going to start. We don't want it all over the toilet." Darlene kept up a constant sniffling in the background. Eventually, Cheryl could tell he was ready, even though he did not say anything. She was grateful for the playful times she had aimed Cal as he went.

When he was done and she stroked and pulled it to strip the last drops so she could shake them off, she felt him start to inflate. The curious daughter part of her was momentarily tempted to let it happen. The adult part, though, hurriedly tucked him away and washed her hands.

Afterwards, they all sat back in the living room and Cheryl became very conciliatory. "Dad, please believe me. I'm not out to embarrass you. You have to realize that modesty is not an option in your situation. But listen, you can still keep your dignity."

"Dignity!?" Hal spat out. "That's funny!"

"No it's not. You can't help that some of us will have to see and touch your body. But you can help how you react to it. That's dignity. Treat it like something unavoidable. Take it like a man, and you will keep your dignity."

"Hmph!" was his only response, but he was obviously thinking about her words, probably stung by her exhortation to 'take it like a man'.

"I hope I won't have to do that very often," Cheryl went on after a short silence, "but I needed to get the shock out of the way. Whenever possible, Mom will help you go. For other things like getting undressed or getting in the tub, Matthew can help Mom when she needs it. Or Cal." Cal's name was added on purpose.

"Cal?" both parents asked almost at once.

"Yup. Cal is going to be spending some nights here with me. I expect you to treat him courteously."

"You can't just flaunt our rules and our values," Hal objected.

Very evenly, Cheryl told him "Dad. I think we have been through this already. While you are disabled, I am taking charge of this house. When your casts come off, we'll re-negotiate. Let's not go through this again." The lack of response told her that she had won the battle.

"But the kids..."

"I'll have a good talk with them. Don't worry about that."

"This is wrong!" Hal sputtered.

Unable to maintain the admirable control she had exercised until then, Cheryl lot loose. "What's wrong is you kicking me out of the house! What's wrong is you trying to force me to be just what you wanted for a daughter. What's wrong is me having to prostitute myself to get what you tried to deny me! I had to find love and comfort somewhere else, and Cal is it. I'm not giving him up!"

As she spoke, Cheryl had jumped to her feet. She was shouting at the top of her voice and gesticulating dramatically in a way that Hal and Darlene had never seen and could not relate to.

Just about then, Marty rang the doorbell.


Marty was not alone. She had a male associate with her, perhaps as a consideration to the attitudes Cheryl had described to her. Even so, she very quickly took charge.

"Mr. Carson, I understand that you really do not want representation. I also understand that because of my work for Cheryl that you disapprove of, I might be a bad choice as your lawyer. Let Robert here, my associate, describe what we see as your situation, then you can decide. If you choose not to sign with us, there will be no charge." Marty did not mention that Cheryl was paying their hourly.

"Mr. Carson," Robert started out in a very confident manner, "there are several points you need to be aware of. First of all, you cannot just assume that you will return to full use of your hands. I am not trying to frighten you, but injuries like yours frequently result in some long-term loss of flexibility or strength."

"But the doctors said..." Hal tried to object.

"And I sincerely hope they are correct. But what if they are not? And how long will it be until you know for certain? The point I want to make is that you should not accept a final settlement until you are certain of your recovery potential."

"Now this is what will happen," Robert went on. "It happens in every case, without exception. The insurance company will offer you a quick settlement of an amount that sounds reasonable. Combined with workers' comp and your health insurance, it will seem like you will be well taken care of."

"The problem is, no one ever anticipates all of the long-term expenses. For instance, I understand you have chosen not to have a nurse. That means that your family is having to undergo even more stress because of something that is not your fault. As I mentioned earlier, if you should suffer serious long-term loss of function in your hands, your occupation could be jeopardized. In that tragic case, you would already have signed off on a settlement, and there would be no more compensation."

"Now, in your case, there is an added complication. It was your company's project and job site, but the vehicle belonged to a sub-contractor with a different insurer. Insurance companies are masters at delaying by claiming the liability belongs to the other party."

"What if that happens? What if you are delayed getting any money as they squabble over whose money it will be? What they hope will happen is that you will run out of money, panic, and sign for a lower amount than you are entitled to."

Hal was clearly impressed and clearly distressed by what he heard. "I can't believe my company would let that happen to me."

"Casualty claims are what companies fear the most," Robert explained. "As hard as you have worked, as well as you have served them, and as much as they seem to be your friends, they cannot become involved in your settlement. It is an unfortunate business reality."

Robert stopped talking after that and let Hal absorb what had been said. "What... what would you do?" he finally asked.

Here, Marty spoke up. "We would file suit on your behalf against the two companies jointly for between two and four million dollars."

"Million! It won't cost that much!" Hal exclaimed. "If I sue them, they will fire me!"

"That can't happen," Robert assured him. "If they tried that, you would win enough so you never had to work again. We would not necessarily expect to win that much money. It is a starting point for negotiations. Actually, you have a good chance of winning millions. The other two men were badly injured and will be permanently disabled. Your suit will seem small in comparison, and they may decide to just give in and concentrate on the other two."

"Are you the lawyer for the other two?" Hal asked.

"For one of them. We talked to him after Cheryl called us," Marty explained.

Marty and Robert both decided that enough had been said. They had decided beforehand not to even ask if he wanted them to represent him. Significantly, Hal looked at neither Darlene or Cheryl as he deliberated.

"I, uh, can't sign anything," Hal said, holding up his hands. "How do you handle that?"


Cal was more than a little nervous about spending the night at Cheryl's. He had been harsh with her parents and he doubted that he would be welcome. He had to keep reminding himself that Cheryl was the only one whose welcome he was concerned about - actually, her brother and sister, too.

He had made some hurried phone calls and a quick trip downtown after practice. He hoped his little gift would soften the hostility just a bit.

The Carsons were eating a late supper when Cal arrived, and he had to stand and watch for a minute. Shelley was feeding her father with Cheryl coaching her carefully. Darlene just watched wordlessly. The look on young Shelley's face was priceless. How Hal managed to keep his grumpy visage when his daughter was so thrilled to be able to express her love was beyond Cal. Cheryl's diagnosis of dysfunctional was true in more ways than one.

When Cheryl saw Cal, she quickly finished her last few bites, then almost dragged him up to her room. There, she plastered herself to him and broke into tears.

"I don't want to be mean! I don't want force them to do things! I'm so tired of being a parent for Greg, and now I have to run their screwed-up lives. I can't ever just be a high school kid. It's not fair, Cal!" Even if Cal could have thought of some appropriate words, he knew that some gentle hugging and comforting was a far better response.

It took about twenty minutes, but Cheryl's tremendous natural strength re-emerged. In a scene that almost made Cal cry, both Matt and Shelley hurried to Cheryl's room and joined in a long group hug. Following some instinct that he could not have identified, Cal sat on the bed and held out his arms to Shelley. She literally jumped into his lap, verifying how starved she was for physical affection.

Shelley had only been around Cal at the several volleyball games and Saturday outings they had been on. But in that time, her keen eyes had seen the interaction between Cal and her sister. Her pubescent emotions and her sharp mind both screamed out her need for someone to treat her like that. She and Matt, out of shared need and deprivation, had become very close and much more physically demonstrative with each other than their parents would ever have tolerated. Still, Cal was much more of an adult figure, and his impromptu invitation to cuddle lit a fuse in the girl.

While Matt unashamedly stayed enfolded in Cheryl's arms, Shelley disintegrated into sobs. Cheryl seemed to understand what was happening and gave Cal a watery, grateful smile. She was finally able to mouth "See why I bother to do this shit?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.