Banner Year
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

Since he had shown Rebecca and Tessa the nude pictures of Rob Krantz, the girls had lain in wait for Cal's return every time Teri went on a shoot. They knew there would likely be nudity if Teri had to preside. "Any naked guys?" would hit Cal as soon as he walked into the house with film in hand.

"I gotta have a talk with Mom," Tessa pouted. "I can't understand why only she gets to go on the sexy shoots. It's just not fair!" Cal looked quickly at Rebecca, who had not yet finished her final perusal of one male subject's equipment. She had heard Tessa's lament, and responded with her familiar blush. Tessa announced "I'm staying the night, Rebecca, but I won't mess your other bed."

A night with Tessa was perfectly fine with Cal. Cheryl had been unable to come over that morning, and the shoot had been very erotic. He could not help noticing a flinch in Rebecca's shoulders and a look of longing on her face at Tessa's proclamation. He felt for her, but she and Bobby would just have to work out things on their own.

Cal and Tessa communicated a lot. Just not that much in bed. They had lots of chances to talk going back and forth to shoots and just hanging around. Time in bed was for the critical stuff - sex. Well, almost sex - everything but, as Tessa described it.

As his experience with women increased, Cal would realize that Tessa was the epitome of fun in bed. Not only was her body built for fun, but she greeted every type of sexual contact with a sense of joy.

Teri had been a highly passionate lover, and Tessa had inherited that trait. But Teri brought a heavy load of pathos to bed, probably because of the divorce and her recently-discovered role in the breakup. It certainly cranked up the emotional intensity of love-making, and that was never a bad thing.

Tessa, by contrast, never seemed to have a sad thought during sexual play, and she was easily as voracious as her mother. If Cal made a new discovery of a sensitive spot, it would be treated by the expected gasps and whimpers. But a glance at her face always revealed a satisfied smile, or at least a look of contentment.

Because intercourse was out, foreplay became the main event, and the pair practiced it diligently. Tessa was wild about oral, so various permutations of sixty-nine became a frequent part of their play.

And play it was. Her body was a wonderful toy. There was luxurious padding: too much in a lot of places, but it never felt that way in the dark. When it felt as good as it did, how could there ever be too much?

Her pussy had long, spongy labia that stayed closed even when her legs were spread. Her hood and clitoris barely forced a separation at the top of her slit. It was positively gorgeous, and Cal would sometimes make her lie there with the lights on as they talked and he played with it. They would do this while watching TV or a movie or just talking, not just in bed.

She was equally fascinated with his cock. Whenever they got together, she had it out and in her hands at the earliest possible moment. She usually made him come rather quickly, often in the shower. Then, she would keep hold of it, reluctant to let go until she had to do something that just could not be accomplished with one hand.

Somewhere, possibly from her mother, Tessa had heard about tit-fucking. From the first time, she became addicted. Given the magnificence of her full, firm breasts, Cal became equally fond of it. She loved to spread a generous glob of KY in her valley and use her hands to squeeze her globes as tightly to his shaft as possible. Both were quite fastidious, and a shower generally followed a tit-fuck.

As a matter of fact, the unusual number of shower sounds coming from the kids' area of the house must certainly have given Elaine and Martin some idea of what was going on there. Since there was no intercourse, every one of Cal's ejaculations had to be cleaned up. Neither partner believed that rolling around in messy fluids added to the enjoyment of sex.

The strangest thing about the Tessa/Cal relationship was that he very often ended up as the defender of her virginity. In her passion, she regularly 'decided' that it was time. He just as regularly insisted that she make that declaration in the light of day, preferably at school or somewhere equally non-erotic.

Cal's duty was particularly tough because Tessa was addicted to pussy/cock contact, external only. A favorite of hers was sitting atop him with his cock pressed upward against his belly. She would move her pussy back and forth over it, masturbating both of them as his shaft forced her labia apart and rubbed against sensitive inner tissues. It never took long for her juices to provide a wonderfully slippery bed for her motions.

When Tessa was doing that, Cal would sometimes feel some resentment that she was teasing him so relentlessly with such a strict limit on his response. But then he would look up at those unbelievable breasts, so taut that the skin almost shown; so taut that they seemed to jiggle less than the soft pooch that surrounded her deep innie. He would see the beatific expression on her face and thank the gods of sex that he had even that much access to such a wonderfully erotic woman. Then she would wring another load out of him onto his front, and he knew he had little to complain about.


Rebecca, Tessa, and Cheryl were all juniors and that spring became the peak period for college investigation. Tessa was intent on journalism, and she had a list of five schools any of which would be perfectly acceptable to her. Her grades made a scholarship likely, even given her family's comfortable financial status. None of the schools on Tessa's short list was local.

Rebecca was not nearly as certain about her career choice. Since she was young, she had thought she was headed for a music career, but her relationship with Bobby had brought that into question. He was just as avid a musician as Rebecca, but he was also very strong in math and the sciences. He told Rebecca that he would take all of the music courses he could fit in, but that he would major in engineering. He believed the oft-repeated joke that 'musician' is spelled 'b-r-o-k-e'.

Cal once again intervened on his sister's behalf. This time, instead of a walk with Elaine, he took both parents to lunch. "I think you should encourage Rebecca to go to school wherever Bobby goes," he told them.

"Wouldn't it be better to make her decision independently and see what happens to the relationship?" Martin asked, and Elaine nodded her agreement.

"Look," Cal said, "my sister is the sweetest, brightest, most gifted person I know. But she does not have a strong sense of where she wants to go. You've probably noticed it, Mom, but even with all the changes, she doesn't have a good sense of who she is."

"Is that because of something we have done wrong with her?" Elaine asked. It struck Cal how strange it was for a parent to ask that question of another of their children. Just one more ripple effect from THE DAY.

"No, I don't think so. I have no idea right now of where I want to go after high school, and I know you've done nothing wrong with me. Maybe it's just the way we are."

"So, why should she go to school with Bobby?" Martin asked.

"For Rebecca, Bobby is that missing piece - he kinda completes her. He has all of the drive in the world, and she can, uh, piggy-back on that."

"But what if he isn't the right one for her?" Martin asked.

"I know you have some concerns about Bobby, but I think he is perfect for Rebecca. He still has some growing up to do, but he would do anything for her."

"What if she can't get a scholarship to Bobby's school?"

"What if she can't get any scholarship because you make too much money?" Cal asked back.

"Yeah, I'm finding out that may be the case," Martin mused.

Cal had mentioned to his parents in passing that he had no idea what he wanted to do after high school. It was becoming a greater concern to him. As basketball season wound down, he wondered if he should go out for the golf team. His game was definitely rusty, but he believed he could still compete. A golf scholarship would be a way to make the college decision. His only other scholarship chance was as a kicker, and he did not find that appealing enough for the commitment level college football required.


The remainder of Cal's sophomore year went by rather peacefully, except for one stressful event. Once again, it involved a husband and a sexy shoot.

This time, the husband made the appointment. He asked if they would take nude pictures of his wife. He also asked several questions that seemed to point toward wanting borderline porno shots. Teri was a little suspicious, but the man was very smooth on the phone and he referenced a very nice previous client.

From the time they entered the door, it was obvious that the wife was extremely nervous. Just as he was on the phone, Mr. Edwards was smooth and personable. He told his wife what to put on and he wanted to take charge of the poses. When Teri set something up, he invariably made some kind of a change.

When the outfit got down to bra and panties, the husband took the wife into the bedroom and they were in there for quite a while. She did not have on a robe when she came out and he smoothly but strongly told her several times to stop covering up.

Cal had been uncomfortable with the 'feel' of the shoot from the beginning, but now he was ready to pack up and leave. He pulled Teri aside. "Let's close up and get out of here. This is not right."

"I can't be sure, but I think she has heavy makeup all over her," Teri replied. "It might be covering something. Let's go."

"Mr. Edwards, I'm sorry we took your time," Teri said, "but we don't think we should continue. Your wife appears to be frightened, and Cal cannot make good pictures out of that. There will be no charge, and here is the exposed film."

At first, the husband tried to use charm to change their minds. He looked right past Teri and talked to Cal. "She'll be all right. I'll go have a talk with her. Just hold on."

"No, Mr. Edwards, we have decided," Teri insisted. "We feel like your wife is being forced, and we don't want any part of that."

Edwards' first reaction was just a light restraining touch on Teri's shoulder. She saw Cal about to spring and restrained him with a slight shake of her head.

"Mr. Edwards, please. Why would you want to put your wife through something that is so traumatic for her?" Cal had been silent, letting Teri deal with the man. That probably infuriated him, based on what they found out later. Teri reached to fold one of the light stands, and Edwards made his big mistake - he grabbed her wrist.

Before Edwards had a chance to do a thing, Cal had the man's offending wrist locked in a painful grip, putting pressure on a point that numbed the hand. "Mr. Edwards, go and sit on the sofa until we are done. Do you understand me?" This time it was Cal who spoke in a voice that assumed compliance.

Edwards hesitated, tried to pull his arm away, then reared back as if to throw a punch. Teri had pulled away as soon as Cal had loosened Edwards' grip, so the man was wide open to attack. Instead, Cal increased the pressure from numbness to pain and began pushing Edwards backward toward the sofa.

That started the stream of invective. Edwards gave up all pretense of smoothness and polish as the profanity poured from him. It all must have been familiar to the wife because she started to shake.

Teri and Cal had always had the ability to communicate a lot with just a few words or just with gestures. This time, just a look at the wife then at the bedroom was all it took. Teri apparently had the same idea.

"Are you going to sit quietly while I pack up, or do I need to restrain you?" Cal asked evenly.

"You can't make me sit here! This is my house! Where is the bitch taking my wi... AAAAAAGHHH!!"

"We can keep this up for as long as you want," Cal assured the man as he eased the pressure on the wrist. When Edwards started up again, Cal felt they would never have a chance to get out of the place without the man being restrained. He used the same pinch hold that had felled Greg at the dance. While Edwards was out, Cal used electrical cords to tie Edwards' hands behind his back and to his ankles. By the time Edwards recovered, he was hog-tied.

Cal had everything packed up and sitting by the door when Teri came out leading a weeping Mrs. Edwards. Teri had one arm around the woman and a suitcase in the other hand. "She has bruises on bruises, Cal. We are taking her to a shelter."

Edwards absolutely exploded at that, yelling and screaming at his wife. She quailed at his words, but with Teri hugging her, she held her ground. Cal had Teri take the wife to the van, then asked Teri if she could carry everything else out. He did not want to leave Edwards unsupervised.

In a big surprise, Mrs. Edwards came back with Teri and helped move things out. When everything was gone, Cal untied Edwards to retrieve their cords. Then, he used the pinch hold once more and they had all driven off before Edwards recovered again.

Both Cal and Teri understood the legal risk they had just taken, and they talked openly about it with Mrs. Edwards. It appeared that she was not a totally submissive woman. She was just all alone, with no family or close friends to help her. Without thinking about it, Teri promised to be her friend and help her through the divorce process, which the woman pledged to do. Once the process was started, she would go back to her hometown where she had a sizable family.

Neither Cal nor Teri knew just where a women's shelter might be, but Teri recalled a billboard ad and they drove to the billboard and got a phone number. From the phone call, they were instructed to meet someone at an industrial park and Mrs. Edwards would be taken to the shelter from there.

Mrs. Edwards was reluctant to leave Teri and Cal, her new benefactors. Teri was about to invite the woman to stay at Teri's house, but thought better of it. Teri explained to Mrs. Edwards about the medical and legal resources the shelter had, and that they had to try to keep their location from becoming common knowledge.

Teri made sure that Mrs. Edwards had her phone number, and with a tearful goodbye, the battered woman went off with her escort.

It turned out that there were no repercussions from the extraction of Mrs. Edwards. Mr. Edwards was on the ragged edge of dismissal from his job for a string of misogynistic actions. His only hope was to endure the divorce quietly and keep the battery of his wife a secret.


Much to everyone's surprise, Greg really was much easier for Cheryl to be with than ever before. His attitude was not any better, but his parents' rules had enough teeth to restrict his activities. Royal's parents had been badly shaken up by the New Year's eve fiasco. From Genevieve they had heard about the depositions. They assumed that those were precursors to a lawsuit.

All of the parents in that social circle heard about the situation, and for once they did not shrug it off. Just the inclusion of rape took things to a different level than ever before. A lot of long-overdue parental control was suddenly in vogue. Its effectiveness varied, but the overall effect was to reduce the number and wildness of the parties that Cheryl had to attend with Greg.

Not that Cheryl had it easy. Just going to the parties meant that she had to face the guys that had drugged her. She was almost sick with apprehension entering the first one, especially when she encountered Royal's smirking face just inside the door.

Without having planned it, she smiled and said "Hello there, Mini-Dick!" The ensuing ribbing from Royal's friends took a lot of pressure off of Cheryl. Over and over, Cheryl had to remind herself how much she was getting paid for every nasty dig, every patronizing comment, and every disdainful glare.

Cheryl tried to earn her pay, as well. She became much bolder in pressuring him to cut down on his alcohol input, and Greg mostly went along. She also became bold about his other sexual activities as that information now came directly from the private eye. Her scoldings always led to arguments, but she never backed down. At Christmas, she had reached the point where the value of the money and the cost to her self-respect were in perfect balance. If Greg broke up with her, the feeling of freedom would be worth the lost earnings. If the relationship continued another month, the money would assuage her shame.

Because of the restrictions on him and because of the information Cheryl received, Greg's other sexual activity dropped to almost nothing. The most frequent one was the cousin, and she was the only 'repeater'.

It amazed Cheryl that the family had not somehow stopped that. Genevieve got the same private eye reports as did Cheryl. Maybe they felt like the royalty of old where cousin marriages were common and believed to be the best way to keep bloodlines pure. Cheryl began referring to the cousin jokingly as the 'inhouse girlfriend'.


Unbeknownst to Cheryl, her constant denigration of Greg's sexual technique to Genevieve had a cumulative effect. That effect was particularly strong once Genevieve knew about Greg's liaisons with his younger cousin Cecily. And after New Year's Eve when Genevieve had a chance to examine her grandson's body in naked detail, her curiosity became a constant background thought.

Having literally more money than she knew what to do with, Genevieve could usually just spread some around and get anything she wanted. Trying to convince herself that it was because of concern for the family's welfare, she decided that she needed to witness a liaison between her grandchildren.

For the right price, a trivial amount to Genevieve, her investigative firm assured her that they would provide film that exceeded the quality of the typical porn production. She bridled a little at the crude description but chose to say nothing. Her investigators were very, very good. Their skill far exceeded their ethics, and that suited her just fine. If they had to use some coarse professional humor, she could live with that.

Genevieve already knew that Cheryl and Cecily were Greg's only recent sex partners, so it was just a matter of waiting - and paying - until the desired results came back.

A month later, sooner than Genevieve had expected, two VCR tapes were delivered to her, covering three different encounters between her grandchildren. The two tapes were the same, except that one was overdubbed by critical comments from staff members of the security firm, as she had requested.

Watching the tapes and listening to the comments, Genevieve could finally see what Cheryl had been talking about.


"If I learn that you have had any more unprotected sex with Greg, your parents will be told, and I will show them a tape," Genevieve told a totally shocked Cecily the next day.

"But... but... but I'm on... pill!" the girl objected haltingly, almost in tears.

Deciding the time was right to be a friend and confidante to the girl, Genevieve adopted a conciliatory tone. "Cecily, Honey, the pill does nothing to prevent diseases."

"But Greggy said Cheryl always makes him wear a condom. He couldn't catch anything from her."

"Cheryl is not the problem. Greg has been with many other girls, and I'm afraid he brags about never using a condom."

"Yeah, he does, Grandma. I can't figure out how Cheryl gets him to wear one," the girl mused. "Does Cheryl know about the other girls?"

"Oh, I'm sure she does. The way Greg talks about everything, everyone must know."

"Then why does she stay with him?" Cecily asked, no longer frightened, but seemingly thrilled at the chance to talk about important things with her grandmother.

"That's... complicated," the grandmother replied, completely unaware of how many times that exact wording had been used to describe the relationship between Greg and Cheryl.

There was a period of silence, then Cecil asked "Grandma, is there really a tape of me and Greggy?" At Genevieve's nod, Cecily went on "Just, uh, how many people have seen it?"

"Honey, I think we should just forget about the tape. Just make him use a condom. I just want you to be safe."

"No. What did people say about me when they saw me on the tape?" Cecily was bright and perceptive. Her grandmother's non-answer about who had seen the tape gave it away.

Genevieve made a very painful decision at that point. They were in her apartment, and she took the girl to her den and started the tape, the one with the comments. When it ended, Cecily was very quiet, then she just started talking.

"You know, I didn't know anything. Mom and Dad never told me, and our stupid school doesn't have sex education. I heard all the girls drooling over Greggy and when he first came on to me, I was thrilled. It sounds like he's not very good from what those people said. From what those guys were saying, my body isn't the problem. Are there guys who can make me feel a lot better?"

"I'm sure there are, Honey."

"Well, next time, I'm telling Greggy to go fuck himself," the girl declared. "Um, should I see a doctor?"


In bed one Sunday morning, Cal told Cheryl "I am amazed at the way you have almost pussy-whipped Greg. How do you do it?"

"I'm just becoming a better and better whore, I guess."

"Hey, you know I don't like you calling yourself that." He slapped her rather harder than playfully on her bare butt. They were lying in their favorite talking position - face to face. Because of their similar height and her long legs, his cock fit nicely between her thighs when their mouths were aligned. They could talk and kiss for long periods while she used gentle thigh motions to keep him hard. He usually reciprocated by teasing her nipples absentmindedly.

As they talked, Cal's hands were seldom still. He knew that the caresses and exploration were among the things that made their encounters love-making in Cheryl's eyes. They were the things she did not get from Greg.

Cal did not have to remind himself to keep on touching. Teri, his first partner, was a 'touch-a-holic', so to him, it was a natural part of sex. On top of that, Cheryl's body was a delight to a connoisseur. Everything was a wonderful combination of taut and smooth. Her back tapered seductively from her shoulders to her hips. Quiescent, her back felt wonderfully upholstered. When she moved, though, the muscles rippled and Cal could feel the power.

Sometimes, as they discussed a lengthy topic, Cal would spend many minutes on her hip. He would run his hand up from her thigh, reveling in the smooth peak of her hip and the valley of her tight waist. The return trip was no less fascinating.

Her ass was compact, like most of her, and had that same 'cushioned velvet over steel' feeling. When he was fondling her ass cheek, she would often raise her knee up along his thigh. The feeling of her powerful leaper's gluteus muscle flexing always made his cock twitch between her thighs.

When she moved her leg like that, Cal could seldom resist catching her thigh just to feel the wonderful strength. She would often respond by straightening her leg up over his hip and rhythmically pointing and flattening her toes. That made the muscle in her leg do a gentle, enticing dance.

Cheryl was no less into touching than was Cal. His arm and torso muscles were knotty and corded. If he exerted only a small force, the muscles would stand out in relief, luring her to trace their origins and terminations. Cal joked that she was getting a free anatomy lesson from him.

They talked freely about Greg's bulky muscle bundles, as well. Cheryl admitted to using many of the same touch techniques to either arouse or subdue the big guy. She would often get emotional as she assured Cal that she touched Greg because she had to: she touched Cal to say what she felt.

Or course, the genitals were the ultimate destination for touching. The couple forestalled the need to get their hands immediately in their lovers' crotches by her holding his cock between her thighs, tight against her labia. That provided needed stimulation, but allowed them to commune for long periods before seeking final relief.

The fingers of one partner or the other slipping down the ass crack was the early warning signal that intercourse was now on a predictable schedule. Before many minutes, their hips would pull apart to give them free access to the other's organs.

Cal had learned oral quite well while he was with Teri, and he loved to do it to Cheryl. Naturally, Greg demanded blowjobs from Cheryl, so she was also proficient. Talking was so important to the couple, though, that Cal generally used his fingers to bring her over once or twice before entering her. While she was approaching hers, she would knead him in such a way that he usually came, as well. They always went to bed with a few rags under their pillows to catch his early discharge.

When it came time for intercourse, there was no set pattern. Cheryl freely admitted that she wanted to perfect many positions in her plan to keep Greg interested in the sex. "I want that cousin and all those other sluts to seem like blow-up dolls compared to me," she had said several times.

Many a man would have lost his erection upon hearing that statement while getting ready to mount his lover. That kind of talk was definitely tough on Cal at first. But he began to realize that it was just another grasp for intimacy with Cheryl. Having to be Greg's whore was a dominant factor in her life. Sharing it completely with Cal went a long way toward making it bearable.

As athletic as she was, Cal was not surprised that Cheryl could make any coupling position mind-blowing. She even got ahold of the Kama Sutra one time and they spent hours looking agog at the weird positions, then deciding which were worth trying.

Cheryl liked some of the positions that ended up with very little touching except for genitals. Not only did it mean that she had less contact with Greg, always a good thing for her, but he was not much into touching in any way. Greg liked the new and strange positions because it made him feel like an adventurous sexual pro. No matter what the position, Cheryl did her very best to wring every drop from Greg.

Cal had gotten used to the fact that Cheryl would break into tears at least once every time they made love. Most often it happened when Cal resumed touching and exploration after they had orgasmed. Then, her entire body was ultra-sensitive and it made the feelings go on and on. She cried because with Greg, sleep came in a very few minutes after his last come.

Cal and Cheryl were not even able to get together every week. Worse, there were very few occasions when they could spend all night. What they could do was maximize the tenderness and the communication when they were together. Cal believed her claim that she could never survive Greg without Cal to turn to.


Sometimes mistakes can be fun, at least for some of the players in a scene. Teri did all of the scheduling of shoots, and decided when she would have to go along. As careful as she was, one got by her.

Cal and Tessa pulled up to a house on a Sunday afternoon in early May. This one had been arranged by the husband, but Teri had detected none of the trouble indicators that had shown up with the Edwards. A man, assumedly Ted Connors, opened the door barefoot and wearing a robe. With a quick glance, Cal detected a ripple in the cloth that was most likely caused by the head of his unrestrained penis brushing the material.

"Oh!," Ted commented, "you two seem a little young to be taking nude pictures."

"We weren't aware that was what you wanted," Cal responded. "We aren't prepared to do those today."

"Does that take some special preparation?" Ted asked.

"By policy, Mrs. Walts must be present for the more revealing shots," Cal explained.

"Can you call her and get her here? Everything is perfect today."

"I'm sorry, she is out of town."

Ted was not angry or indignant, just disappointed. "Tell me, where did that policy come from?"

"It's to protect us from any charges of coercion or inappropriate behavior. We also require an adult attendant for the photo subject."

"Damn!" Ted lamented. "I guess I screwed up, Honey. I said we wanted couples pictures but I didn't specify that they would be nude. She really didn't ask, either." His wife, Kathy, had come up beside him. She was resting her hand on his shoulder. The opening of her robe was pulled so that it almost exposed her crotch. It was obvious that there would be no timidity with these subjects. Too bad they had to pack up and leave.

"Tell me, Cal, is it? Do you know the legal basis for Mrs. Walts having to be present?"

"No. I know we had to wait until I was sixteen, and I think she consulted a lawyer for the other policies."

"Well, I'm an attorney, and I cannot see any difference between an adult being present and a - how old are you, Miss? Seventeen?" I don't see a legal problem."

"Look, I don't want to get you in any trouble," Ted went on, "but we have done a lot of preparation and we are really looking forward to these pictures. I have seen your work, Cal, and I am very impressed."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.