Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

When they were ushered into the home, only a few minutes late, Cal asked if they could talk for a few minutes. This was by arrangement with Teri. "I understand that you would like to have me take some revealing photographs. Is that right?"

Both women nodded, somewhat nervously. "How revealing do you want them to be?" When neither woman came up with an answer, he asked "Will you be wearing lingerie? Sleepwear? Swimwear? Nothing?"

He finally got a reaction as the one whose home they were in replied "Well, maybe all of those. We didn't know if you would..."

"OK. I take that to mean you want some nude shots, right?" He was keeping things almost clinical, as Teri had suggested. He was succeeding, but there was a definite tightness in his pants. "Now, how much do you want revealed?"

"Well, if they're nude shots..." the other woman started to say, then shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean, do you want your breasts exposed? Your nipples? Your pubic hair? Your bare bottoms?"

It was apparent that while they had an idea of doing some sexy pictures, they had not thought through the particulars. "OK, I'm going to bring in the equipment. Let Teri help you get ready for the first set of pictures. Where would you like them taken?"

It seemed that Cal rarely used the backdrops any more. They had picked up some additional lights that were very useful in normal household settings. Since the photos were being taken in homes, many of the customers wanted their rooms and their furnishings as background. Cal and Teri found that he had an excellent feel for the lighting, contrast, depth, and balance issues of these real-life settings.

By agreement, for the initial positioning for every setting, the woman would wear a robe. Once a pose was worked out, Cal would either leave the room or turn away as Teri helped the subject out of the robe, and got her ready. Cal would then take care of any final position or expression adjustments.

Cal was worried as the first sister came out for the initial sitting, but he could see that she was much more nervous than he was. All at once, he felt that same 'inversion' of roles that he had noticed so often since THE DAY. He was no longer an inexperienced boy as he was that memorable night in Teri's basement when he first took the glamour shots of the girls. There was no longer a life-experience gap between himself and these women. Or if there was, it was in his favor, despite his tender years.

These were nice women who wanted an ego boost that he could give them. There was no reason he should feel shy or nervous with them. To do his best for them, he needed to be calm and in control, and he needed to be their friend.

The first sister, Christine, was the older, taller, and trimmer of the two and she wore a nightgown and peignoir set reminiscent of the first glamour shots of Teri. Within a few minutes, Cal, Teri, and both women were talking easily, even laughing and joking a bit as Cal suggested changes and worked to get the right facial expressions.

Things became relaxed enough that the sisters soon laughed off the need for robes between scenes. In fact, it seemed to please them greatly to wait casually for the other while clad in increasingly revealing outfits. Cal half expected them to start changing right in front of him, but Teri made sure that did not happen.

After each sister finished a series of poses in filmy bra and thong panties, there came an awkward silence. Cal felt he had to take control at that point.

"Now, at first you said you wanted some nudes shots. Is that still true?" Both women nodded, but Cal could see that their resolve was weakening as it came close to reality. "OK, Charlene (the younger one), come to the kitchen. I want to set something up that I think you will like."

"The kitchen?"

"Yes, because of the high counter. By the time we take the picture, no one will know it's the kitchen, though." He tried kitchen chairs and bar stools until he found just the right height with a chair and two phone books and had her sit. Then, he placed her forearms crossed on the counter and moved her forward until her breasts rested on her arms.

"OK, Charlene. The pose I want is topless. Is that going to be all right?" He watched shock, alarm, and uncertainty flash across her face and he took a chance. "Your breasts and you chest are really lovely. I think this can be a picture you will be very proud of. Do you want to do it?"

Charlene blushed as hard as anyone he had seen, then nodded. "I'm going out to fetch a backdrop. Teri, can you and Christine find a soft green cloth, maybe with a little shine, to put on the counter top. Also, some flowers or knick-knacks at the side of the setting would be good. Charlene, you just stay in place."

As he turned to head outside, Teri was frozen in place, staring at him as if he had two heads. When he smiled at her, she shook herself out of her stupor and got busy. As he set up the backdrop he had fetched and positioned the lights, the two women were finishing the arrangement of the countertop.

The moment of truth had arrived and he told Charlene "It's time to take the bra off, now. Still want to do it?" She nodded and started to move her arms. "Uh! Uh! Let Christine do it. You just hold the pose."

If took a little while for the blush to recede, then Cal said "Charlene, pull your shoulders back a little... not too much. We want your breasts to look like they are hanging naturally. We don't want their shape distorted by your arms underneath, but we want them just a little higher than if you were standing. Good, that makes a beautiful valley between them. Now, if I can get the shadow just right..." He moved the camera a bit and adjusted a light.

"Oh. One other thing. Do you you want your nipples soft or hard?" He heard all three women gasp at that question. Thinking that he had maybe pushed too far, he quickly said "Let's just take a couple this way, first." From nervousness or whatever, she was quite soft.

"Charlene, you have children, right? Did you breast feed them? Good. Now, think back. It's the middle of the night and you have just finished feeding and changing your baby. You look down at the crib - remember what you were feeling." He caught a wonderful expression of love and contentment on her face.

After a few more shots of that pose, her nipples were still soft, and he decided to take another chance. "OK, you have gotten back all of the pictures from tonight. You're sitting in a romantic cafe with your lover, and you decide to show him this one first." Click! Click! Click! Her nipples had hardened instantly and expressions of mischief and lust were caught by the shutter.

He thought it was significant that when he said she could get up, she did not even think about her topless state until Teri came to her with the robe.

For Christine's turn, he wanted to take advantage of her very nice ass and legs. He positioned her on the floor in front of the fireplace, lying on her stomach, wearing just the short top of her baby doll set. He took shots with first the front leg, then the rear leg bent upward, then completely prone with her head down.

"Please don't be offended, now," Cal said to Charlene and Christine a little later. "but I see that you two are exceptionally close. I would like to suggest some nude shots of the two of you together. I know, I know! Maybe there is no one else you could show them to, but wouldn't they be priceless to have? Actually, I can take some so only one of you is obviously nude."

There were some nervous glances between the two before they agreed. He positioned them for the first pose, then turned around while Teri helped them get completely naked. They were facing each other, sideways to the camera. Their toes and foreheads were touching and their hands were linked below the line of their breasts.

Both had a little more belly than was attractive, but the lowered hand position provided some camouflage. He had them fluff their fairly full bushes and adjust their stances so the hair was just visible from the side. From the first time with Teri, he remembered that as a very erotic touch. He also had them raise up on their toes to enhance the lines of their legs.

He took several shots, including ones that isolated one woman or the other so that they could show them to their husbands. He wondered if the complete shots might not be shown to both men anyway, but that was none of his business. That did trigger an idea, though.

"Christine and Charlene, I want to ask you something. If we don't charge you for any more time, will you do some more settings? This is our first time with photos like this, and you are such wonderful subjects! We could learn a lot if you can spare the time. With two of you, this is a unique opportunity."

"Your first time? I don't believe it!" Christine exclaimed. "My husband flew out of town this afternoon so there is no time problem here. Can you stay longer, Charlene?" They both agreed to work longer, and Cal told them he wanted to do several poses with only one of them nude.

"Why do you want that?" Christine asked.

"Well, I didn't want to assume that you would show both of your husbands the ones with both of you nude." That produced a giggle that lasted quite a while.

"Um, that's a good idea," Charlene told him. He noticed that neither sister commented on who would see which pictures.

Cal was very thankful that he always carried three times the film he expected to use because the three women went berserk inventing poses where only one sister was nude. He actually suggested the first one. It had Christine in a robe holding Charlene's hand to support her as she stepped out of her panties. From then on, it was a free-for-all.

One removing the other's bra from behind; the clothed one touching up the nude one's makeup; washing the naked one's hair; combing hair; painting toe nails: all of the poses were tender and loving. They were erotic, but still tasteful.

It was Charlene's suggestion that caused Teri and Cal to huddle up and discuss whether it fit within their guidelines. Charlene wanted Christine to pretend to trim Charlene's pubes.

Teri expressed their reluctance to do shots that revealing, but Charlene was a great beggar. "Look, I love my husband to death, and he's a good lover. But I could take twice as much sex as he gives me. I could save a shot like that for when I really needed it, and I'd have in him in bed in thirty seconds. What's wrong with that?"

Cal's head was still spinning from Charlene's blatant comments when he starting snapping shots. After a half-dozen shots, he almost dropped the camera when she spread her legs wide and brushed back the hair to display the inner pink of her pussy. "Charlene, I don't think..."

"Come on, Cal! Please! I'll pay extra. No one will know. Your reputation won't be hurt." Teri was standing nearby and just shrugged.

At first, Christine did not want to do the pose, but her sister more or less shamed her into it. She never did try the lewd display that Charlene pulled, though.

After the long series of shots with one sister clothed, Cal asked to see the bathrooms for the next setting. The master bath was large and had two sinks in front of a full-wall mirror. The tub was across from the double vanity. It was perfect for what he had in mind.

Since the shooting distance was limited, he got his widest angle lens. Then, he found that he had to sight in and focus the best he could and move the camera back tight against the wall to get every possible inch of distance.

He had the sisters stand facing the mirror, one putting on lipstick and the other eye shadow. They were spaced apart and the reflection of their naked fronts was visible. "Keep your elbows out without looking awkward," he told them. "Keep your nipples visible to the camera. Keep both arms raised." He did not say it to them, but the arms raised did two things. It lifted their breasts nicely, and it minimized the tummy bulges.

Cal left the bathroom first and Teri came right in with the robes. The last setup was to be back in the family room. Cal tried not to react when Charlene came in with the robe on but unfastened and flapping open.

There was a coffee table that looked plenty sturdy, and Cal took the few items off of it and laid an afghan atop it. Then, he had the women sit on it side-by-side. After they had shed their robes, he coached them into position. Charlene had her arm around her taller sister and her head on Christine's shoulder. Christine's head was bent over and resting on her sister's head. Christine's hand was resting on Charlene's thigh with Charlene's other hand on top of it.

After Cal had shot a number of pictures, he heard Teri sniffling when he told the women he was done. All three were very quiet as Cal and Teri packed their gear. Only when everything was loaded did Christine ask "When can we see the pictures."

"I like to do them quickly," Cal answered. "I should be able to drop them by in the morning, if there will be anyone here."

As it turned out, Teri dropped them off since it was more in her route to work than Cal's to school.


When Cal got home from practice on Monday, his mom told him that Teri needed to see him. Half expecting some kind of trouble, he walked over before supper was ready.

"Well, we've got our hands full," was all Teri said when she opened the door.

Fearing either complaints about the quality or some sort of legal complication, Cal could not help letting his shoulders slump. Then, with a grin, Teri said "I think we have enough nude shots scheduled to keep you busy through August."

"You're kidding!"

"Nope. Those two women are absolutely over the moon about the pictures. I think they must have called everyone they know and had them over to see the photos."

"Even the naked ones?"

"Especially the naked ones." Rule Five [they can always surprise you]! Was anything he assumed about women ever right? "Sure you don't want to quit basketball and do shoots every night?" Teri teased.

"Well, I did think they were pretty good," Cal admitted.

"I looked at them before I dropped them off. Cal, they were unbelievable! The expressions! Christine was literally crying on the phone when she called me at the office this morning. I had just barely gotten there and she had already gone through them."


Much as she would love to watch Cal play, Cheryl wished that the basketball season would end at Christmas. It was such an irritant to Greg that he seemed to be looking for ways to get into trouble. Between his irritation and his increased libido, he seemed to be on the prowl for other sexual outlets even more than before. Cheryl was becoming a bit of a laughing-stock at school as word got around about Greg's other escapades.

Greg seemed to be able to rack up A's without spending any time studying. Cheryl's grades were better than his, but she studied hard and she was in some sport all year. Because of that, she had much less free time than Greg did. That meant that she had to refuse many of his requests to go out. He was not one to suffer any loneliness, so he often found another girl to keep him company.

Much as she hated to do it, Cheryl knew that it was time to ask a favor from Genevieve. As before, it took a left message and a wait before she had the woman on the line. "Mrs. Overland, I think you know how hard it is for me to ask anything from you, but I believe this would help me fulfill my end of our agreement. I would like the names, places, and times when Greg fucks other girls."

"Hmmm," Genevieve could not resist gloating, "does that mean you're willing to talk about a price reduction?"

Cheryl paused both for dramatic effect and to let her anger subside. "Fine. I'll stay with him until the end of this month, then we'll end it, OK?" Cheryl retorted.

"You would really give it up that easily?" Genevieve asked in disbelief.

"It takes everything I have to stay with it," Cheryl assured her. "I am on the ragged edge of quitting about a hundred times a day. If you won't give me a little help that costs you nothing, then let's end our contract, and Greg can go to hell. He is working very hard to get himself there right now."

"I still don't understand why you detest him so much. There seem to be many girls who would grab him in a minute if you dropped him," Genevieve said.

"If you can't see him for what he is, then I pity you for the kind of men you've had in your life." Cheryl knew that statement was highly inflammatory, but the damn woman just got under her skin.

"Now listen here, you little tart!" Genevieve almost screamed at her. "You have no right to be judgmental with what your are doing!"

"Don't bother with January's payment, then," Cheryl shot back. "It's going to be a Merry Christmas for me after all."

It really was with a sense of freedom that Cheryl slammed the phone down.


Cheryl desperately wanted to refuse Greg's invitation to a New Year's eve party. She cursed her sense of honor for not doing just that. She had said that she would finish the month, and that is what she would do.

The party was at another estate in the Overlands' neighborhood. The boy hosting the party, Royal, was known to play around with drugs. Cheryl reasoned, though, that in such a fantastic home, no one would take a chance on doing anything illegal.

She told Cal about the party. He was not surprised that she would be going with Greg that one last time. He was learning a lot about his lover. He made her promise to take her cell phone and he promised to keep his on and with him. He had heard the same stories about the host.

On the phone, Cal talked her through setting him up as a speed dial number. Then, he had her try it several times to make sure she could do it in a hurry.

Elaine and Martin, Laura and Will, and Teri and Rick were all going to the country club's annual New Year's Eve party. After a great deal of lobbying, Rebecca got permission to host a party. Invited were Bobby, of course, and the group that had classes together and lunched together. Cal and Tessa were included, of course. Jolie was invited as a matter of courtesy, but no one saw a remote chance that she would come. Depending on who canceled, there could be fifteen kids at the party.

Elaine had at first put her foot down firmly at the idea. It was Cal that took her and Martin aside and explained about the character and intelligence of the kids invited. They worked out a series of check-up phone calls, and they would not be far away in case of any real emergency. As seemed to happen as a matter of course since THE DAY, Cal was viewed as the adult chaperone, forgetting that he was a year younger than all of the others.

Plenty of food and drink, lots of games, including computer games, puzzles, endless dancing music: the cool crowd would have laughed at the preparations, but the invitees seemed truly excited. Elaine went through the obligatory phone call with each set of parents. The deciding factor seemed to be the proximity of their own party.

Cal did one other thing that sealed the deal for many of the invitees. He agreed to take pictures for nothing. He suspected that he would not have much free time, but his sister's glee more than made up for his sacrifice. Having a few of the original girls from his first shoot a year earlier made it more appealing.

Only Cal knew it, but three different set of parents, including the Armstrongs, were scheduled to stop by at various times during the evening. No one expected anything to cause them concern.


There were several more sexy photos sessions, mostly from Charlene's recommendations. All of them went extremely well with no hitches until the Sunday between Christmas and New Years when the cell phone rang as they were on their way to a home. When they started accepting the more revealing shoots, Teri had switched the business number to a cell phone that she kept with her at all times. Coverage within the city had improved to the point where was a better tool for their business than a home phone.

"You can't come!" The frantic woman told Teri. "My husband isn't leaving like I expected. It's... it's a mess! My neighbor was already here and she let something slip. Now, he's really upset that I would do something like that behind his back."

"Hold on," Teri told the woman, then explained the situation to Cal.

"Let's go there and try to patch things up," Cal said.

"Do you think that's smart?" Teri questioned.

"I'd hate to be the cause of a problem in their marriage."

"But we're not marriage counselors," she objected.

"I know, but I just think we should try."

To say that their entry into the house was strained would be a gross understatement, but they were admitted. The husband, Rob, was more downcast than angry. The wife was in tears. The neighbor had apparently bailed out.

As had become the pattern, Cal took the lead and introduced himself first to the wife and then to the husband. He was just turning to Teri to introduce her when the husband asked "Cal Banner? The one who plays basketball? And kicks?"

"Yes, that's me," Cal answered, relieved that an opening of some sort had appeared.

"Well, what are you doing taking, uh, porn shots?"

"That's definitely not what we do," Cal answered, letting his indignation show. "We have turned down a number of requests for pictures that we thought were nothing but porn. We won't do that."

Teri thought it was a good time for her input. "Mr. Krantz, the reason why I am here as an adult with Cal and why we require an adult with Joyce (the wife) is so there can never be any accusation of taking advantage or of taking unauthorized photos. We are very concerned with our reputation and that of our subjects."

"But don't you take naked pictures? Why would Joyce want to do that?"

"Do you enjoy looking at you wife's naked body, Mr. Krantz?" Teri asked.

"Well, yeah. Of course. I am male, you know." That little bit of levity was a very good sign.

"Joyce knows that," Teri continued. "She wanted these pictures for a gift to you. It gives her pleasure to show herself to you and to see you enjoying it. That's why she wanted to do it."

"But to bare herself to him..."

"You have to think of Cal as a professional, just like a doctor," Teri explained. "He has done a lot of these photos already."

"Yeah but she's my wife!"

"Mr. Krantz, come on in the kitchen with me for a minute, would you?" Cal asked, and walked off assuming the older man would follow. He did.

"Look, Mr. Krantz, I..."

"Rob. Please."

"Thank you. Rob, I know I'm just a kid, but let me tell you the most important thing I've learned through photography. It's that women can never get enough boosts to their self-image." Rob was about to say something, but Cal held up his hand. "I know, she is a very good-looking woman and she should not have any problems. But believe me when I tell you that the most beautiful women I've photographed did it for the very same reason."

"Teri told me Joyce wanted these pictures for an anniversary present, is that right? How many years?"

"Twenty."

"Well, congratulations. That's a milestone. My parents are almost at twenty-five, and I think it's wonderful. But now you have a big problem."

"What's that?"

"If we just leave, how do you think Joyce will feel about this whole deal?"

"Shit. Probably not good. But what can I do about it now?"

"How do you think she would feel if you went in there and offered to be her adult attendant, instead of leaving and calling the neighbor."

"But I don't want her to take the pictures!"

"You mean you don't want me to take the pictures, don't you?"

"Well, yeah."

"I'm sorry you're in this bind, Rob. Believe me, I'm not just trying to keep your business. We have more than we can handle. But you've got to think of what happens if we just drive away."

"Damn! Damn! Damn! How'd you get so smart at sixteen?" After a pause he asked "You really do this a lot? It doesn't affect you?"

"Hell yes it affects me! I wear the tightest, heaviest jock strap I can find. If I see your wife naked, I will get hard, guaranteed. But I promise you, I will treat her as the thoughtful, loving person she is: a woman who wants to give her husband a gift."

"Ohhhh. I don't know!" Rob moaned.

"Time for reinforcements, I guess," Cal said. "Wait right here."

"If I could take the pictures as well as Cal," Teri said as she walked in, "believe me, I would. But he really has a special talent. The reason Joyce called is that she saw the pictures he did for some of her friends. She wanted so badly to give some to you."

"So you're going to tell me the same thing he did, huh?" Rob asked.

"You should go to Joyce and offer to be her attendant. I'll bet that's what he said."

"And it won't upset her to have me there when another man sees her naked?"

"Speaking from a woman's viewpoint, she won't even notice him with you watching."

"Boy, it would be tough on me, though!"

"And she would know that. Think of how it would make her feel to know you were doing it anyway. Personally, if I was in Joyce's place, you would get very, very lucky for a lot of nights afterwards."

Rob just made a gurgling sound. "I never really had a chance, did I?" he muttered.

Teri laughed gaily, then told him "When we take a break, ask Cal about his five rules for dealing with women.

The still-tearful Joyce was absolutely astonished when Rob offered to be her attendant. When she plastered herself to him, he looked over her shoulder at Teri, who gave him a saucy wink. Cal was already bringing in the gear.

Joyce went to the bedroom to fix her makeup and Rob went with her. The gear was all set up and Cal and Teri were wondering if she was already showing her gratitude when they reappeared.

Teri had taken to counseling the subjects beforehand on what to wear. She had spent a good deal of money on an assortment of garments that most women would not own. She brought the little wardrobe with them to every shoot. The now-familiar filmy nightgown and robe had proven to be a great ice-breaker, and that is what Joyce wore.

Cal and Teri's sexy photo engagements had gone much faster after the first few. Of course, there were two subjects for that very first one, and that took longer. Unless the customer had some specific poses in mind, Teri set them up with those that had proven effective. Naturally, not all bodies looked their best in all poses, and Teri and Cal were still learning about how to emphasize each woman's best features.

There were some predictable stresses along the way as Joyce revealed more and more. After the first three sets, Cal decided to head off any crisis at the end. "Joyce, just so we don't keep surprising Rob, how much had you planned to reveal?"

"Everything. Oh, not porn, but... you know."

"Nipples, pubic hair, and bare bottom, right?" Cal asked.

"If... if Rob will let me."

All three of the others looked at Rob. It looked like he was about to object, but he saw Joyce's expression and his shoulders sagged. That made Teri step up and put an arm around his shoulders.

"Hey! Don't think of it as a defeat, Rob," she whispered in his ear. "Be the proud husband! Be excited about what she is showing you. Don't let her have any doubts, please!" Her psychology was right on, and Rob really did want to please his wife. He started offering to fetch or hold things and made a few little suggestions along the way. Before the next shot, he gave her a kiss on the cheek and a pat on the bottom that caused her to light up.

Joyce had a trim, athletic build with modest breasts. Cal had done a little informal experimenting with Cheryl, and had found some good poses for that type of figure. One was a low angle shot taken from the bottom of the ribs aiming slightly upward and at a 45 degree front angle. Both arms were raised and the hands clasped behind the head. The chin was raised. Teri laughingly referred to it as the arm-pit shot.

Joyce looked great in the shot, and after the first take, Rob unexpectedly stepped in and said "This will look even better, Hon." He took both nipples in his fingers and teased them until they were surprisingly long. Neither Cal nor Teri could hold back their admiration. While Joyce blushed and flushed, Rob grinned in obvious pride. "Get a good view of those. They're delicious."

It was an erotic little episode and Cal could not help getting aroused. Mostly, though, he was happy that the disaster they had feared earlier was definitely not a threat any longer.

When Joyce had shown absolutely everything and it looked like the end of the shoot, Teri grabbed Rob's arm and dragged him into the kitchen. "Rob, Joyce is a lucky lady. You handled this wonderfully. You can see the results in her eyes, can't you?"

"Yeah, she is thrilled. I never would have believed it, but..."

"Do you want to completely blow her away?"

"How would I do that?"

"Join her."

"WHAAAT?"

"You heard me. Take your clothes off and let Cal take some nude shots of the two of you. Think of the memories those would be someday!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.