Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 27: Making Plans

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27: Making Plans - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Monday night I got to sit down with Mom and ask how her weekend had gone. “So, did Daddy like your new jewelry?” I asked.

Mom blushed bright red, but she smiled and nodded. “I couldn’t believe it! It was like we were back on our honeymoon; he was insatiable!”

“Where’d you go for dinner?”

Mom shrugged. “I don’t really know the name of the place. It was over on the other side of town, very dark and quiet. We didn’t run into anybody we knew, thank God!” I raised my eyebrows comically at this. “Well, Jesus, Amber, I just looked like a slut!”

“That was the idea, Mom,” I said with a giggle. “And after dinner?”

“Daddy stopped at a liquor store and bought a bottle of champagne and we drove way out into the desert and went parking,” she admitted.

“Really? Way to go Dad!”

Mom smiled at the memory. “I mean we didn’t just go parking. He had me undress in the car on the way there, and then we parked out in the middle of nowhere and he got out a blanket from the trunk and laid it out on the ground. We drank the champagne and spent the entire night screwing our brains out under the stars. It was amazing!”

“Wow! Sounds like it was a fun night.”

“That was just the start. When we came home Saturday morning, your father wouldn’t let me get dressed. I stayed naked all weekend long, with nothing on but some stockings and heels, and went at it right through Sunday night. I mean, it was like all I had to do was jingle my jewelry at him and his cock would get hard, and he’d be fucking me again!”

I laughed. “Maybe you should get your tits done, too.”

Mom looked a bit skeptical at that idea. “So, did Jack like your additions?”

“About as much as Daddy liked yours,” I replied. “Friday night was definitely one for the record books.”

“And the next couple of days?”

Well, I really didn’t want to mention how I was drunk and hungover from using a fake ID, so I simply nodded and said, “Pretty much like you two. Jack is now but a dried-out shell of a man.”

“So, when do we get to meet this wonderful guy? You’ve told us about him, but it’s been months now and he’s never been here.”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. It’s just never been the right time. This weekend?”

Mom shook her head. “There’s a party over at the Bakers’ Friday night.”

“See what I mean?” I told her. “There’s always something going on with one of us.”

It was Mom’s turn to shrug. “So, make it for next weekend and I’ll let your father know. Are you going with us to the party?”

“What, the one at the Bakers’?” I asked.

“Sure, you haven’t done that in a while now.”

Suddenly I understood and my eyes popped open. The Bakers were having a swap party at their place. Mom had mentioned it a few weeks ago, but it hadn’t really sunk in at the time. All at once my pussy flooded and my nipples stood up proud and perky. An entire evening of wild and meaningless sexual extravagance. I really wanted to go, but what about Jack? Did I want to cheat on him? Did I want to skip the party and stay with him? We hadn’t really discussed the coming weekend. “Uh, let me think on that a bit. I’ll let you know.”

This worked out easily. Jack’s and my schedules came together nicely this week, and Wednesday after class I got to his apartment in the late afternoon. I’d like to say that I made a six-course gourmet meal before he came home, but that wouldn’t precisely be true. Instead, I drove over to the nearest Bella Milano, the one owned by my cousin Tony, and got some cheese-stuffed manicotti and some marinara sauce and some garlic bread. I even had a nice bottle of Chianti (well, I think it was nice - the guy at the liquor store said it was nice.) I simply had to heat up the oven and toss everything in at the right times. I also was able to clean up and put on a nice little dress, some stockings and heels, and jewelry.

Jack came in the door almost exactly at the time I had predicted. From the front door, he cried out, “Lucy, I’m home!” He came into the kitchen with a curious look in his eyes. He looked at me, sniffed the dinner cooking, and glanced at the table, nicely set. “You know, a fellow could get used to this!” He smiled and gave me a kiss, a very nice kiss. If dinner hadn’t been ready, that kiss would have earned him something even better!

“You have just enough time to wash up,” I told him. He shuffled out, pausing to scratch Mister Jinx, and then went down the hall to the bathroom. I grabbed my hot mitts and pulled the manicotti from the oven, then set the garlic bread inside to warm up again. By the time Jack had returned, dressed in clean clothes and smiling, I had the bread out and sliced, too.

“This is great,” he said, appreciatively. “You made manicotti? Wow!” I sheepishly confessed the truth to him, which didn’t change his attitude at all. “I don’t care. It’s great!” He sopped up some sauce with the garlic bread and downed it with some wine. “I love it!” He poured me some more wine. “Do I need to leave room for dessert?”

“Sorry, didn’t think about that.”

“Not a problem.” Jack swooped down and grabbed the last manicotti. “After dinner, I’ll think of something else I want to eat.”

I swear to God I think I actually blushed at that. Of course, my second thought was to hurry him through dinner!

Jack continued in a different vein. “After dinner, I need to call home and say happy birthday to Elena.”

“Oh, is it her birthday? What is she now, fifteen?”

Jack nodded. “She’s very excited. Ricardo is taking her out Friday night.”

“Ooh, her first date, how exciting! I’m surprised your parents are letting her go out. I didn’t get to date until I was sixteen,” I commented.

Jack shrugged and smiled. “I don’t think Papa wants to let her date until she’s in her thirties and he’s dead. I suspect Mama is keeping him under control in the meantime. Since her birthday is so late in the year, all her older friends are only starting to date now, too.”

I nodded in understanding. It was always tough on my friends who were either born late in the year or had skipped a grade. All their friends could date but they had to stay home. “Uh, I don’t mean to pry, but has your mother had that ‘little talk’ with your sister?”

“What, the one where she explains how boys are only after one thing?” Jack grinned as he said this.

“That’s the one!”

Jack snorted. “In my family, it’s pretty simple. They simply point at me and say shit happens.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.