Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 26: Wild Times

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26: Wild Times - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I headed back upstairs and got ready for my own weekend. I was heading over to Jack’s for the weekend, so I did the preparation thing, just like Mom, shaving and cleaning up everything. I tossed some stuff in an overnight bag, and dressed like Mom, but a little different. I wore normal jeans (and granny panties and a mini-pad, too, if you must know - I still had a few hours of that time of the month to go) and heels but went instead with a sheer white blouse and a lacy black half-bra I had liberated from my mother, the sort that kind of puts everything out on display, buttoned normally. I had on my flashy belly button and nipple ring set, and it was pretty obvious through the sheer white fabric. I grabbed a windbreaker as well. I wanted to surprise Jack, not everybody on the way!

I let myself into Jack’s apartment about six or so. Jack was already home, puttering around in the kitchen, and he yelled out, “Amber?”

“Right here, babe.” I came through and dropped my bag on the kitchen table, then smiled at him. He was standing at the refrigerator, holding the door open and pulling out two beer bottles. He smiled and waggled them at me, so I nodded. “Thank you.”

He cracked open both beers and handed me one, then leaned down and gave me an excellent welcome kiss. It had been too long since I was with him! I gave him an equally happy return kiss and then stepped back.

“I’ve missed you,” he said with a smile.

“I’m glad ... I mean ... I’m not glad you missed me but I’m glad you’re glad to see me ... you know what I mean!” I stumbled out.

“Yeah, whatever,” he said with a laugh. “Can you stay all weekend?”

“Right through Monday morning.” Jack grinned at this, and I set my beer bottle down on the table. I undid the zipper to my windbreaker and peeled it off nonchalantly. I straightened up and picked up my beer bottle and glanced over it at Jack.

The effect was electrifying! Jack swallowed and stared at my chest. His mouth flapped a couple of times, and then he got his voice. “You did it!” He looked up at me with a gleam in his eyes. “You really did it!”

“Did what, Jack?” I teased, batting my eyes at him.

He took another swallow of beer, probably to wet his suddenly dry mouth. “Uh, you know...” He waggled a finger at my chest.

“Know what, Jack?”

He swallowed again. “Uh ... uh...” He set his bottle down on the counter and stepped closer. “I need to see. Please, let me see!”

“See what, Jack?” I giggled.

“Jesus!” Jack came up to me and unbuttoned my see-through blouse, his fingers moving so fast they were getting in each other’s way. Finally, he fumbled my blouse open and yanked it apart, half pulling it out of my jeans. “Wow!” he exclaimed. He stared at my tits and belly button. I knew my nipples were stiff, since I was excited, but they felt like bullets.

“Jack, you’ve seen my breasts before.”

“Not like this!” I laughed at that, but then one of his fingers strayed across a nipple and I gasped. My back arched and I stopped breathing for a second. My nipples were so sensitive I came just from a random touch! Emboldened, Jack gingerly ran his fingertips over my nipples and drove me crazy. “Wow!” he repeated.

“Oh, Jack!” I gasped, as he flicked his fingertips against me. I could feel the posts tugging at my nipples and the dangling jewels brushing against my skin. “Jack, oh, Jack!” It was all I could do to stand there, my skin vibrating as he stroked my tits and gave me orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, it was too much. I dropped down to the floor and smiled up at him, then ripped his pants open and tugged them and his shorts down. His cock almost leapt out, actually slapping me in the face. I opened wide and sucked him in. Now it was his turn to moan. His precum was already seeping out when I pulled his pants down, now it began to freely flow into my mouth. Jack was moaning, his hands running through my hair, his hips pumping his cock into me. He gave a loud groan, and I felt his cock swell. I rammed my face forward and swallowed noisily. He really did taste delicious. I promised myself I would do this a few more times this weekend.

A minute later Jack sagged back against the counter and looked down at me somewhat dazed. I reached up and he helped me to my feet. I washed his cum down with some beer and commented, “Great chaser.”

Jack’s eyes opened wide at that. “I’m glad you approved. We have plenty of both for the weekend, if you’re interested.”

“Definitely!”

Jack grinned. He stepped closer and kissed me again, and then he bent down. He lifted my tits with his hands, cupping them as he pulled them slightly out of the half-bra, and licked my left nipple. Then he gently bit down, like he often does. The effect was different this time. “Yow!” I squeaked and pushed him back. “Stop!” Jesus, that smarted!

Jack looked at me horrified. “Amber?”

I gently massaged my nipple, and then adjusted myself in my half-bra. “It’s okay. I’m sorry,” I assured him. He looked at me with worry. I took his hand and led him into the living room. I stripped off my blouse but stayed in my half-bra. “Things are still a little sensitive, I guess. I’ll be fine.”

Jack’s eyes were wide. “Did that, uh, hurt?”

“What, now or when I had them done?”

“Both, I guess,” he replied.

I had finished my beer, so I worked on his. “Not really, I guess, for either. When I had them pierced, it stung, like a bad bee sting, but then it was over. It’s just that everything is still a bit sensitive. I only had it done on Monday,” I admitted.

“Same with your belly button?” He reached down and flicked the dangle at my navel. I giggled at that.

“Mmm, hmm. I went with my mother. She had her belly button done, too.”

Jack stared at me and laughed. “Your mother had her belly button pierced, too? And she knew what you were doing?”

“Yeah, we went with a friend who had been done already. We watched Mom get her navel done, then I did mine, then I just said, ‘Screw it!’ and took off my bra and had my babies done.”

“Holy shit!” He flicked the dangles on my nipples, leaving the flesh alone, and it made a very pleasant sensation compared to biting them. “I’m sorry. How long do you think you’ll be in pain?”

“I’m not in pain, honey. It’s just that we need to be a little gentle for a few more days. How about if I tell you when you can do things and then you do them?” Jack grinned at this and agreed. “Okay, then. How about you just use the tip of your tongue and lick my nipples until I cum?” I crawled up onto his lap, straddling his thighs and placed my tits at his mouth level.

“I can do that,” he assured me. He did, too, taking a wonderfully long time, and even slightly sucking them once or twice. He earned another blowjob when he was done.

When we were done and I felt exhausted, tingly, and thoroughly aroused, I climbed to my feet and grabbed our beer bottles. Jack followed me to the kitchen, buttoning up his pants but leaving his shirt undone. “Jack, love, that was very tasty, but not very filling. What’s for dinner?”

Jack shrugged. “Didn’t have anything really in mind. Did you want to go out?” Just then he glanced at my sheer blouse on his kitchen table, then at my tits, and then back at my blouse. He visibly gulped as he realized everywhere we went people would see my tits and jewelry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.