Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 25: Body Work

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: Body Work - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We went back to Jack’s and decided I really didn’t need to rush home right away. After feeding Mister Jinx and cleaning the litter box, we curled up on the floor in front of the television.

I thought we were watching the news, but I felt Jack’s fingers gently running along my arm. It tickled a bit, so I drew away slightly. Jack stopped touching my arm, but a few moments later I felt a finger grazing along the side of my neck, and it didn’t tickle, it felt nice. I moved closer to him, turning slightly so that we were facing each other, and moved closer. Jack’s face came to mine, and I opened my lips; his lips touched mine and his tongue moved to swirl around mine. I heard a moan and wasn’t sure if it was him or me! My breathing was becoming ragged. Jack began running his fingers along my back and sides, reaching between us to caress my tits through my sweater, and I had my legs wrapped around his, so that one of his thighs was rubbing my pussy through my skirt.

It was too much for us to wait or go to the bedroom. I rolled on top of him, and Jack reached for the bottom of my sweater and pulled it up. I lifted my arms, and he pulled it over my head. Next, he unzipped my skirt, and I wriggled it down my hips. His hands were all over me, and he whispered, “I can’t believe you wore this underneath at my parents’ house.” He was referring to my lacy little bra and thong, and sheer stockings.

“Do you like it? Do you think I shouldn’t have?” I could feel his cock stiff in his pants and my thong was getting wet with pussy juice.

“I think if I had known, I would have snuck you downstairs to the family room!” He undid the catch on my bra and tossed that aside, then we rolled over again. Moments later his hand was inside my thong and his fingers were inside my bare shaved pussy. I shivered as my clit went nuts, and came, hard, on his fingers.

I undid his shirt and pants as quickly as I could, but Jack wasn’t cooperating. He kept fingerfucking me, which was driving me insane. I kept orgasming, which would cause me to hold onto him for dear life and interrupt everything. I finally got him naked and pulled him on top of me. I still had my thong on, but he just pushed it aside and stuck his cock inside me. He didn’t hold back at all. He started pumping me, long and hard strokes, and unloaded just as I started cumming again.

I unwrapped my legs and arms from around him slowly, breathing heavily. We rolled over and he pulled his pants back up, though he didn’t zip or button them. As he lay on his back smiling, I draped myself over him and laid my head on his chest. “I love you, Jack,” I whispered.

“Hmm?” he asked, his eyes focusing on me instead of the ceiling. “Say something?”

I laughed. “I said I loved you.”

Jack smiled and bent his head down, to kiss me on the forehead. “I love you, too, Amber, cara mia!”

My eyes opened at that. It was what he had told his mother earlier, mi cara, my heart. “Really?”

“Really. I don’t say that all that often, babe,” he told me.

My stomach fluttered. “How often?” Jack’s eyes widened and I knew I had fucked up. “No, don’t tell me. I’m sorry, that was out of line, I’m sorry...”

Jack tightened his arms around me. “It’s okay. It’s a fair question. You’re only the third woman I’ve ever said that to.”

Three? Well, he was my first and only, but Jack was seven years older than me. He was way more experienced. I guess that made sense. “Am I like them?”

“Eh,” he replied, noncommittally. “My first love, she was a blonde like you, but after that, who knows. I mean, her parents moved away when she was six, so I never really knew what her tits would be like...”

“Six!” I exclaimed, sitting up. “You turkey!”

Jack laughed and pulled me back down. “Hey, you asked. Linda Ebersole was her name. She lived next door and we used to play on the swing set in the back yard. I actually asked her to marry me, and she agreed. Then she moved away. Another love crushed by fate...”

I gave my love a smile. “I can tell you’re heartbroken. Who was number two?”

His face got more sober at this. “Ahh, Maria Mendez, she was my girl all through sophomore and junior years in high school. I guess I was sixteen, seventeen or so. She was the one who, well, you know, the blind leading the blind? Anyway, they redistricted the schools our senior year and she ended up in a different school. We didn’t have cars and there was no way to see each other. That was a little tougher than Linda Ebersole. I didn’t see her again for a couple of years, college break.”

“And?”

He shook his head. He wasn’t laughing, so I knew he was serious. He had been in love with Maria Mendez. “We were different people. You really can’t go back.” His eyes stayed focused on the ceiling for a moment, then he smiled at me. “And you’re number three. How about you? You must have broken hearts in high school!”

I snorted at that and shrugged. “Well, I had a couple of boyfriends but that was more hormones than anything else. I’ve never loved anyone like I love you, Jack. I don’t think I can love anyone more than I love you.”

Jack smiled at this, and we started kissing and necking again. This time I peeled off my panties before climbing on top and straddling him. His cock felt incredible slipping up into my juicy and cum-filled pussy. I rode him for the longest time before I wore him out. I came twice before his back arched and he grabbed my hips, pulling me back down as he pumped a second load inside. I collapsed on him and dozed lightly for a bit.

I woke about half an hour later. “I need a shower before I go home. Want to wash my back?” I asked.

“What if I want to do more than wash your back?”

“Excellent choice!” I got to my feet and held out my hand to invite Jack up. He scrambled to his feet, and we went down the hallway. I stripped off my stockings and heels while Jack adjusted the shower. We took a nice long shower, and we actually did use the soap for a while. We also assfucked. That was excellent! Jack used the soap to lube his cock before slipping it into me from behind. I had worn him out enough that we were almost pruny by the time he came in my ass.


The next morning Amanda Baker showed up at eight. “What are you doing here?” asked Mom curiously when I let her in.

“We’re going out,” she answered.

“We? The three of us? Don’t you have classes?” she said, turning to me.

“Not until noon.” We were still in bathrobes. “Come on, we need to get dressed.”

Mom shrugged and we left Amanda drinking coffee in the kitchen. Amanda did give me a wink after Mom turned away, so I knew everything was set. A few minutes later we both returned, in jeans and tops and sneakers, and we climbed into Amanda’s new Audi.

“Where are we going?” asked Mom a few minutes later. We weren’t heading towards any of the nearby malls, but instead had turned towards the other side of town.

“It’s a surprise,” I told her.

“You two are up to something. What?”

Amanda and I just laughed. A few minutes later we were at Commercial Square. We pulled into the strip mall and parked in front of a store Amanda and I knew about.

“No! You two are crazy!” Mom cried. She had gotten out of the car but was now staring at the sign on the window. It was BodyWorks, the piercing and tattoo place that Amanda had gotten her belly button and nipples pierced. “No way!”

“Come on. It will be cool. Daddy will love it.”

“Your father will freak out!” she protested.

“My father will fuck the living shit out of you!” I countered.

“I couldn’t...”

“So, don’t. I’m going to get my belly button done. I’ll be all healed up by next weekend when I see Jack.”

“Healed?”

“Will you stop being such a wuss?” commented Amanda. “Tom is going to love it. You’ll hardly feel a thing, and you’ll be fine by the end of the week. You can surprise him this weekend.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.