Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 23: Lake Havasu

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Lake Havasu - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sunday went along pretty much the same way Saturday did. The plan was to do some waterskiing in the morning, then join up with some other boats after lunch for beer and music. We stopped on the way to the marina and reloaded for the day - another load of beer, ice, and some sandwiches and munchies. Everything went smoothly, and I got a lot more practice in driving the boat. Both Tommy and Missy wanted to know if Jack remembered the magic word, but this time it was Tommy who ended up swimming!

Things didn’t get unusual until after lunch. I thought we were going to motor off and find some other boaters, but Missy told Tommy, “Photo time.” Tommy simply nodded and moved towards shore, then Missy went below and returned with a digital camera.

Missy had been skiing in the same swimsuit as she had worn yesterday. Now, when she came back up from the cabin, she had changed into a bright red string bikini, one which tied at the sides. It was very small, though not as transparent as the blue one I had worn yesterday (I was wearing a skimpy black one today!) Then, while Jack and I reclined against the side of the cockpit, Tommy sat down next to us. Missy stood across from us and began posing in her bikini. Tommy was taking pictures and giving her directions, you know, “Turn left. Turn right. Look back over your shoulder. Show me your ass...”

Then it got a bit kinky. He had her start teasing him by flashing a tit, first one, then the other, then both. She leaned back against the side of the boat and spread her legs, then flashed her pussy. “What in the world?” I commented, as Tommy continued to direct Missy. Jack grinned at me. I looked at him and said, “Forget it!”

Missy laughed so hard she had to stop. “It’s for my website,” she explained.

“Your website?” I asked.

“My adult site.”

“WHAT?”

“Missy has this adult website, sluttymissy.com. She has me take her photos and post them. I’m the webmaster, I guess,” said Tommy.

“Are you shitting me? Sluttymissy.com?”

“Yeah,” repeated Missy. “See, I’ve always been a real exhibitionist, and I’ve always gotten into having my photo taken, real risqué stuff, you know. Well, a couple of years ago, after I got into college, a friend of mine told me about this website for amateurs like me. It was so cool! You should try it!”

“No way!” I replied. I glanced back at my grinning boyfriend. “Forget it!” I repeated. He just laughed louder.

“So, anyways, every week or so I need to put up some photos,” Missy finished.

“And you get paid for this?”

“Oh, yeah!” she said enthusiastically. “I mean, not millions, but enough to buy some nice clothes every now and then. Some of the guys - my viewers - they even send me stuff to wear.”

“You’re shitting me, right? You wear stuff perverts send you to take pictures in?” This was unbelievable!

Missy got this big shit-eating grin on her face. “You would not believe some of this stuff! It gets better! They buy me panties that I can wear and get fucked in and then mail to them. It’s bizarre!”

“Unreal!” Jack and Tommy were laughing at all this, so I turned to my beloved. “Did you know about this?”

Tommy answered for him. “Shit! He’s a charter member!”

“Fuck you,” replied Jack.

“Yeah, so how come you’re on every chat night!” argued Missy.

“What? I am not!” protested Jack.

“When we get home, I’m looking on your computer,” I told him. Jack continued to protest his innocence and Tommy and Missy began shooting pictures again. Within a few minutes more she was topless, then bottomless. Finally, she stood up and headed below with Tommy in tow. “Now what?” I asked.

“Now we’re going to have sex,” she said matter-of-factly. My eyes widened right open. “I’m going to play with myself, then give Tommy a blowjob. Want to watch? It would be so cool!”

“Uh, thanks but no.”

“You sure? I love to have guest photographers, and while I only do Tommy, Tommy likes it when I get it on with ladies on camera.”

Jesus, she just hit on me! Then again, she was totally hot, and I would definitely do her. Still, not on a boat and not on camera. Well, okay, sure on a boat, but definitely not on camera. I shook my head and Missy smiled and waved toodles to us, then she and Tommy went below.

“Is this for real?” I asked Jack.

He smiled and nodded. “Yeah, she’s been doing this for a while now. I’ve never watched, but I am a member, I guess. Tommy gave me the secret name and password, and occasionally I log in. I’ll show you at home.” He slipped down next to me on the seat and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. “You know, they’re going to be busy for a bit. Any ideas?”

I stared at him for a moment. “Your brother and his girlfriend are down below doing amateur porn and you’re feeling horny?”

“That sort of sums it up nicely.”

I thought about it for a second. I was about as lit up as a Christmas tree, with some beer and a couple of good joints of primo dope in me, and pot always makes me crazy. I was horny, too! “You know, that sounds like a great idea!” I stripped off my bikini and lay down on some cushions and welcomed Jack aboard. That boat was really rocking, what with Jack and me on deck, and Tommy and Missy below. We made it quick and dressed just in time to see a grinning Tommy and Missy come back up top.

After lunch, we stowed the ski gear and went in search of a party. We cruised in a different direction this time and went by several groups of boats and rafts tied together. Then, as we went by one large group with loud music, the music stopped and an amplified voice broke in, “TOMMY RODRIGUEZ! STOP LOOKING UP THAT GIRL’S SKIRT AND REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!”

We all looked around wildly, then Tommy cranked the wheel over and headed in towards the speaker with the bullhorn, raising a middle finger in response. He pulled up to a large pontoon boat acting as a party barge and tossed a man on the boat a rope. The grinning host tied us up and yelled, “Get your ass up here, Tommy!”

This was a decidedly more adult group than the one we tied up to the other day. Yesterday all the girls were wearing bikinis; today quite a few were topless, and a few were totally naked. Everyone was drinking beer, and on a couple of the boats hard liquor was being passed around. The four of us each grabbed a beer and climbed up onto the pontoon boat, where Tommy shook hands vigorously with the owner.

“Markell, you asshole, how you doing? You showed up after all!” said Tommy. He handed our host a cold beer and then popped his own.

“I told you I would. Who are these folks and what are they doing with the likes of you?” Bill Markell, the owner of the party barge asked. Tommy introduced the three of us, and Markell in turn introduced us to his girlfriend, who came over from a group at the other end of the boat. She came over and I couldn’t help but stare. She was a blonde a couple of inches taller than me and naked. She was gorgeous! She looked a lot like Pamela Anderson, only prettier, and with bigger boobs. I should say that she wasn’t totally naked; she had a dragon tattooed in red, green, and black trailing up her left leg, with the tail starting at the ankle and circling her leg to the head of the dragon at her pussy, which was shaved bare. Tommy, Missy, and Jack stared as well. Her name was Tammy.

Tammy was completely stoned out. She took Markell’s beer and chugged it down, then turned to us, glassy-eyed, and pulled a fat joint from behind her ear. “Anybody got a light?” Markell dug one out of a pocket and lit her up, and she passed it around. “You can score some really good coke on some of the boats and there’s some wicked good E around for clubbing later.” She finished off the joint and went wandering away.

Markell looked at us curiously, to see if we were interested. “Hey, man, you know I’m not into that shit,” commented Tommy.

“Yeah, but you know Tammy. She’s not totally happy unless she’s taking off her clothes and doing some blow.” He smiled at Missy and me. “Feel free to get undressed.” Markell handed out the next round of beers and then spotted somebody else sailing by. He checked them out through the binoculars he was wearing around his neck, then got on the bullhorn again, drowning out the music. “LADIES, GET UNDRESSED AND JOIN THE PARTY!” A group of girls in a speedboat waved and flashed their tits at us but kept going.

The four of us wandered back to Tommy’s Titanic, with Markell following. It came out that Tommy had done some custom welding on the pontoon boat after it had been in an accident on the road from Yuma once and they had become friends. Markell was in a different league financially, and recreational drug wise, but got along well with Tommy. He stayed with us for a bit and then wandered off. “You ever do that stuff?” asked Jack of his half-brother.

“No way, man. That shit’s way too hard core for me. Pricey, too.”

“I’ve done a few lines on occasion, but it always screws up my nose,” admitted Missy.

I just shook my head in the negative.

We did another joint and beer, and Missy and I decided to lay out on the bow of the boat and get some sun. We rubbed each other down with suntan lotion and lay on beach towels we spread out, then just said ‘Screw it.’ We stripped off our bikinis and oiled up to sunbathe nude, like several of the other girls around us. It was no big deal for Missy, considering she ran an adult porn site, and I often sunbathed nude in my back yard. It was the first time I had ever been naked in public with Jack around, but when I mentioned it to him, he simply smiled and nodded approval. Some nearby guys applauded, so we waved at them and lay back and soaked up some rays.

Later in the afternoon, Missy and I got up and collected our boyfriends from the pontoon boat, where they had been drinking beers with Markell and watching Tammy play with herself. She said she was practicing her routines for her regular job as a stripper but get real. She was jilling off! What a fucking slut!

As we untied and cruised away, I looked into another boat. There were three couples sitting around, all naked and playing Spin-The-Bottle. One Asian looking girl spun the bottle and ended up kneeling in front of a guy. I got the impression she wouldn’t have cared if the bottle had pointed at one of the girls. Like I said, a very adult group.

We took naps when we got back to the motel and then planned to do dinner and bar cruise again. For some reason, I wasn’t quite as tired, and I woke up before Jack, so I grabbed my bag and headed into the bathroom. All the action I had seen on the boat today had me going, and I wanted to get ready for later. There wasn’t a lot of room in the bathroom to do it properly, but I got my little enema kit out and took care of business. I wanted some extra hot action later.

I got it, too. I wore my shortest and sheerest sundress to dinner that night, a real minidress with spaghetti straps and a low V neckline, and my sandals with the three-inch heels. I felt totally slutty, it was great! I flashed Jack all night long, and even rubbed his stiff cock through his pants a couple of times, semi discretely (but only semi!) Missy knew what I was doing and was working Tommy up as well. Both our guys had major league boners.

Once we got back to our room, Jack grabbed me and pulled me into his arms. “You are really going to get it now, you little tease!”

“Get what, Jack? What am I going to get?” I demanded, reaching down between him to fondle the bulge in his pants.

“You bitch! You little slut!” he said with a laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.