Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 21: Los Angeles

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21: Los Angeles - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Saturday morning, I woke hearing Anna suck Jerry off. She had moved between us and was kneeling between his widespread legs. I reached over and ran my fingers along his body until he came down her throat. Anna had some great technique! She could deep throat almost better than anybody I had seen. We all went to the bathroom and showered together, and this time it was my turn. Jerry did my ass in the shower, with Anna feeding his cock up my butt and pinching my nipples as he assfucked me. Even though I hadn’t had an enema, in the shower it didn’t matter, and he really reamed me out before unloading up my butt.

“So, what’s the plan for the day, girls?” he asked as we toweled off.

“You’re taking your granddaughters to Disneyland, remember?” replied Anna with a laugh.

Jerry laughed. “You two were serious about that?”

“Sure, why not?” I replied. “I’ve never been there. Don’t you want to take us, grandpa?”

Jerry shook his head in amusement. “Okay by me.” I’m guessing that even his magic pills could only do so much for him. There was no way he was going to be able to spend the entire day fucking the pair of us.

“You’ve never been to Disneyland?” asked Anna incredulously.

“Well, not the one here. I have been to the one in Florida,” I said.

“That’s Disney World. Wow! I can’t believe it.” She turned to Jerry. “It’s definite. We got to go!”

Dress mode was casual, by which I mean we wore sneakers and underwear. I had been planning at first on shorts and a tube top, but Anna stopped and reminded me we’d have lots of kids around us. My eyes widened, but I threw a top on over the tube. She wore shorts and a t-shirt, with a bra underneath. Jerry wore khakis and a polo shirt, and deck shoes without socks. I asked him about that. Both Anna and I had little footie socks with our tennis shoes. “I’ve been going without socks whenever I can for years. My feet sweat like crazy. I’ve got calluses in all the right places, I guess.” I shrugged and took his hand as we went out the door, with Anna locking up and following us out.

Jerry had a driver, a different one than Robert, but stamped from the same mold, out front. The cool thing was that he managed to drive us up right to where he could drop us at the gate, without having to park a million miles away. Jerry had a phone in his pocket and would call when he wanted us picked up. I guess he felt safe enough inside the park we wouldn’t need a security guard following us around.

It really was fun, with Anna and I acting like little kids again and Jerry really acting like the adult. We wanted to take him on the Dumbo ride and through ‘It’s A Small World’ but he drew the line at that. Still, we spent the day and rode lots of rides and ate ourselves sick and bought Mickey caps and all sorts of junk. It was great! I am absolutely sure most people figured Jerry was our father or grandfather, and we teased him mercilessly about it. Jerry just gave us smiles and promised to punish us later.

Jerry didn’t punish us though. He simply gave us both excellent fuckings. Saturday night when we got back to Anna’s we both got a very enjoyable screw, and Sunday we sort of lazed around in the morning and got fucked as well. Sunday afternoon we piled into a limo and had the driver ride us around LA and see the sights (it’s a huge fucking city and we didn’t see anywhere near all of it, just down to Venice Beach and a walk along the boardwalk!) Back at Jerry’s that evening, Anna and I cooked dinner and screwed Jerry again.

Monday was a little different. Jerry had a morning meeting - well, it was a Monday, and he did have a multi-million-dollar construction company to run! - so he took off even before we woke up. Anna did a lot of free-lance work, so she could goof off for a couple of days. We goofed off most of the morning (we fucked each other most of the morning, but our batteries lasted longer than Jerry’s pills) then mid-afternoon we got dressed and drove over to Jerry’s house. He doesn’t have a mansion, I don’t think, but it’s a really big house on a really big lot, with gates and a housekeeper and all. We let ourselves in, and the housekeeper smiled when she saw Anna. Anna sent her home and said that we’d take care of Jerry for the evening.

Taking care of Jerry required Anna and I to prepare. First, we figured out what Consuela had been planning on cooking and seeing what if anything we had to do as well. Dinner was going to be lamb chops and roast potatoes, which Anna announced she could manage. We did what we needed to do without really starting to cook, then Anna took me on a tour of the house. It was a pretty nice place, with a very private back yard and some very nice fixings all around. Jerry’s bed was at least the same size as Anna’s emperor size model, and his bath was almost as big. We grabbed our bags and went upstairs.

Step One was to strip down and shower up. We took a nice hot shower and shave together, then gave each other enemas to be squeaky clean everywhere. That was a little different - while I had a plug up my butt and the enema solution inside me, Anna decided to lick my pussy! Very weird but very hot! Afterwards we toweled dry and put on our outfits.

Step Two was our ‘maid’s’ outfits. Black fishnet stockings and black stilettos and lacy white aprons and nothing else. Jerry was going to get some maid service unlike anything he’d ever had before! We headed back downstairs about half past five and made ourselves drinks and worked in the kitchen. We knew Jerry would be back around six, so we started the broiler up and began cooking.

We heard the front door open, and Anna and I grinned to each other. We had already worked out our plan. We skipped out of the kitchen and down the hallway to the foyer just in time to find Jerry setting a briefcase on a side table. “Welcome home, Mister Varrel!” said Anna, curtseying.

I parroted her and threw in a curtsey of my own. “Welcome home, Mister Varrel!”

Jerry looked us over and a big grin came to his face. “Good evening, girls.”

Anna and I flanked him and each of us took an arm; we led Jerry into the living room and sat him down in a comfortable armchair. “Welcome home, Mister Varrel,” repeated Anna. “Can we make you more comfortable?”

“Can we get you a drink, Mister Varrel?” I asked.

“Anything at all, Mister Varrel, anything at all!” agreed Anna. She jiggled her bare tits invitingly at Jerry, who just smiled at us.

“Maybe a drink?”

“Yes, Mister Varrel!” she said happily. This was a game Anna and Jerry had played before, and enjoyed, and I was extra spice. We traipsed off to the kitchen and made Jerry a quick gin and tonic, then scampered back to the living room.

“Here you go, Mister Varrel. Anything else we can do for you, Mister Varrel? Anything? Anything at all?” I asked, jiggling my tits. I ran my fingers along the front of his pants and found a very nice erection hiding inside. Anna smiled down at Jerry from the other side and jiggled her tits as well.

“Uh, well, now that you mention it...”

“Ooh, goody, yes Mister Varrel!” squealed Anna. She immediately knelt at Jerry’s feet and reached for his belt buckle and zipper. She concentrated on his lower half while I stripped off Jerry’s jacket and shirt. By the time I had his torso naked, Anna had Jerry’s cock entirely in her mouth and was happily giving him a blowjob. I joined her at his feet and leaned in, to help by licking his balls and cockshaft. She shifted sideways to give me equal access, and we alternated sucking his cock. It was purely chance that when Jerry finally groaned and let loose, he happened to be between my lips at the time. I sucked and swallowed while Anna pumped him dry.

Anna helped Jerry back into his pants and asked, “Would you like some dinner now, Mister Varrel?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.