Surprises
Chapter 19: Split Personality

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Split Personality - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I got home in the early afternoon, after stopping for a slice at the nearest Bella Milano. Sometimes I can see my uncles at work, but they usually take the weekends off. I got in the front door and dropped my suitcase just in time to see Mom coming down the stairs adjusting her top. She had on jeans and a tank top, and nothing under the top. She was barefoot. “Hi, sweetie! How was your weekend?” she asked with a smile.

I gave her a hug and a kiss. “Great! How was yours?”

“Okay.”

“Just okay?” I asked.

Mom smiled. “It was very nice, thank you.”

I had noticed her lack of a bra and how she had been adjusting her top. “Where’s Daddy? Taking a nap?” I teased.

Mom blushed but grinned and nodded. “Exactly!”

I laughed and took my suitcase and went up the stairs. Their door was closed, and I didn’t want to chance waking him, so I dropped off my suitcase and went back downstairs. Mom offered iced tea, so I accepted, and we wandered out to the back yard and caught up on the weekend. She and Daddy had basically spent the weekend doing what Jack and I had been doing - fucking their brains out! She and I swapped some very graphic details the rest of the afternoon.

For the next few weeks, Jack and I kept up this delicious schedule. We talked on the phone constantly (he called me that evening to tell me how much he missed me that afternoon!) and I would visit Wednesday evening and spend the weekend with him. I began leaving some of my stuff in his second bedroom, at first by accident and later by design, and during our second weekend, he cleaned out the closet for me and declared it ‘my room.’ That was very sweet, but all I ever used was the closet. I never really got him to cook, but I would ask him what he wanted and then give him a shopping list. Like I said, he was very domesticated and trainable, within limits.

The next weekend, Saturday we went out to dinner and then went back to his place, and Jack gave me a very pleasant surprise. Once inside, he directed me to go and pamper myself in the bathroom, like I had done before, and then I was to go into ‘my bedroom’ and see what I found there. I was curious, but I went along with him, going through the entire enema and bubble bath shaving routine. I had brought a robe with me this time (Jack’s hung on me like a tent) so when I wrapped it around myself and went into the second bedroom, I found this beautiful sheer white nightgown spread out on the bed. It was long, almost to the floor, and cut very low in the front and back, and very high up the legs, and was very sheer. I put it on went back to our bedroom to find Jack waiting for me. The lights were off, but he must have had a half-dozen candles spaced around the room and lit, with him lounging on the bed in his silk boxers, a stiff cock evident inside.

Jack laid me down in the center of the bed, then knelt down at my side and took total control. He whispered, “Last Saturday was for me. Tonight is for you.” I tried to tell him that it had been for both of us, but he just smiled and shushed me. Then he went to work on me with his hands and teeth and lips and tongue. He worked over my entire body, from my neck to my toes and especially in between. I lost track of my cums. I was begging him to fuck me, screaming for him to fuck me, trying to drag his body on top of mine, but he ignored me and continued to tease and eat me. When he did finally get on top and put his cock inside my drenched pussy, I orgasmed immediately. He didn’t help matters by screwing me in slow motion, with long and full strokes that had my clit begging for more. We weren’t fucking, we were making the most exquisite and passionate love possible, more passionate than I ever knew it could be.

After Jack gasped and bucked into me, filling me to overflowing with his cum, he sagged down against me and then pushed himself up on his arms to look down at me. He kissed me softly, and I started crying. He looked mortified. “What’s wrong? What have I done?”

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him tightly against me. “Oh Jack, you idiot, these are tears of joy!” I could feel the relief in his muscles. “I love you; I love you; I love you!” I hugged him fiercely and wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him as close as possible, even to keeping him inside me. “Oh, Jack, I love you!”

Jack began kissing me some more, which only ended up leading to a second lovemaking, one somewhat more energetic but no less passionate. I continued crying out his name and telling him I loved him as he made love to me. It was just so wonderful! Afterwards, he rolled over and held me against his chest as I drifted off to sleep, whispering his love for me in my ear. It was one of the most wonderful nights of my life. I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

Those next few weeks were blissful. I was still working as an intern, no cares in the world, a great boyfriend who provided me with an endless supply of orgasms. Even when my period came, he insisted I come over that week. The heavy Wednesday I simply went around the apartment topless, giving him blowjobs and getting fondled until I came in turn. By the weekend, I was light enough to resume a normal schedule.

This idyllic phase ended after a fashion in mid-August. Classes started the last week of August, with a long weekend for Labor Day after that. Furthermore, I was taking a week off before that, to visit Jerry in LA. It turned out he had been serious about inviting me out there. Daddy and Mr. Baker were getting involved in his project, and he had sent a note back with Mom and Daddy once, hand-written and inviting me out.

The real surprise had been when I got a letter from his girlfriend, inviting me out! I would stay with her, and she would show me the town. She told me that Jerry had told her all about us, and I do mean all, and that she would love to have me visit for several days or longer. She had enclosed a photo of them, her in a string bikini sitting on his lap at a pool and gave me several phone numbers to call to reach her. It had taken me a few days to work up the nerve, but I finally called her a few weeks later. She had been so kind and nice, and she convinced me we would have a lot of fun, both with and without Jerry.

I didn’t tell Jack, and I felt guilty about that. I mean, we were all hot and bothered and in love, but this was from a part of my life from before him and was totally separate. Yes, I had skipped a party my folks had invited me to, but this was different. Besides, there was no way he would ever know. Jerry was a great friend, and his girlfriend Anna seemed very nice too, so I simply told Jack I was visiting friends in LA for the weekend and would be gone several days. I promised to make up for it when I got back, then gave him a going-away night he would remember for a long time.

At the station, Marina and the girls had a cake for me my last day, Thursday afternoon, and everyone came by for a slice. They had a nice card for me and a promise to give me a good reference and that it would be good on my resume. It was very nice, and I hugged everybody and promised to come back and visit some time. I certainly shared phone numbers with Marina and promised to call her after I got settled in at school for another party.

That Friday, mid-August, I packed my bags and Mom drove me to the airport at the crack of dawn. She was pretty calm about it. She knew Jerry fairly well by then, she knew he would take care of me, and she knew what we would be doing. It wasn’t anything secret. She did tell me to dress practically, not sexy, for the trip. I was flying Southwest, sardine class, on my own dime, so I wore jeans and a tank top, sturdy underwear, sneakers and socks. I had my giant suitcase packed to overflowing and a large carry-on bag with my purse inside. She was right. By the time I arrived, after this delay and that, and going through God only knows how many security checkpoints and stops, it was mid-afternoon, and I felt exhausted. I don’t know how professional travelers do it! On the other hand, Daddy says Southwest is better than most; they all treat you like cattle, but Southwest brags that they treat everyone like that, and then have moo-ing contests! All the other airlines charge more and brag about how well they treat you, right up until you get on the airplane, and they get out the cattle prods.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.