Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 18: First Weekend Away From Home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: First Weekend Away From Home - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jack woke me the next morning by slipping his morning wood into me from behind, then we got up and took a shower together, which was also doggy style. With him so much taller than me, it was kind of tricky, but the penetration was terrific!

Once we got out of the bathroom, we both dressed and then went to the kitchen and made breakfast. Nothing fancy, mind you, but cereal and juice. For Jack this was uncharted territory. He told me he had been out on his own for only a couple of years; after he got out of college he had lived with his mother and stepfather for a couple of years. Meals were usually takeout or something that could be thrown in a microwave. Breakfast was usually coffee and doughnuts. After breakfast, we just puttered around the place. Despite his lack of culinary abilities, he was surprisingly well trained and domesticated. The apartment was clean and in good condition, and he ran the vac and did the dishes without any assistance at all.

After lunch (Campbell’s soup - I should get a commission, you know, for the use of the name. In fact, all Campbells should, don’t you think?) Jack seemed interested in fooling around, but I smiled and held him off. “Sorry, darling, but I think I need to freshen up some. Back in a while.” I kissed his cheek and then licked his ear, and Jack started pawing the ground and snorting like a bull. I just laughed and left him to stew.

In the spare bedroom, I got into my suitcase and found what I was looking for, my enema kit and another nighty, and grabbed a pair of black stilettos as well. They would match the black chemise I had grabbed. In the bathroom, I locked the door and stripped naked. The first item of business was to give myself an enema, to thoroughly flush myself out and get squeaky clean for later. Afterwards, I filled Jack’s tub and slipped into it for a nice and relaxing bath. I lounged there for a bit, then ran my razor over everything lightly. I had shaved just a few days before, but I really like being soft and smooth. I had begun shaving my pussy almost every day. The final fun was when I climbed out and dried off. I took a bottle of skin lotion and rubbed lotion everywhere. I felt marvelous!

I slipped into my pumps and pulled the black chemise on. It wasn’t transparent like last night’s, but it was very sheer and hugged all my curves and was incredibly short, just covering my ass and pussy, and was snug and low cut so my tits were almost bulging out the top. I sauntered back into the living room and found Jack on the couch. He stared at me hungrily and I sat down on his lap. He got a long and deep kiss that had us both breathing hard.

“You look great!” he said quietly, so I kissed him thoroughly again.

“Thank you. I like to feel pretty for you.”

“You do, you do! Why, what took you so long?”

I smiled sweetly at him. “Well, you know, I wanted to be thoroughly clean, all over, everywhere. Everywhere, Jack! Then I got out my skin cream and rubbed it everywhere, so I’d be soft and smooth for you. Everywhere, Jack!” Jack’s breathing was becoming harsh, and his hands were tense around me, holding me on his lap. “Would you like to find out how soft and smooth I feel, Jack?” He simply nodded and reeled his tongue back in from where it had hit the floor. I stood up and took him by the hand and led him down the hallway.

Jack was gentle but insistent once we got to his bedroom. He peeled off my chemise and lowered me to the bed, then stripped his shirt off and climbed on next to me. The next thing I knew, his hands and lips were all over me, testing my softness and smoothness. I was in heaven! I must have had two giant cums, once when he fingerfucked me and the other when he licked me off, along with uncountable smaller thrills. He also managed to lose his shorts and undies and was moving to climb on top when I stopped him.

“Jack, want to try something a little different?” I handed him the tube of KY we had bought and rolled over. I knelt on the bed, in the center, with my face in the pillows and my ass sitting high in the air.

“You sure?” he asked, taking the cap off the tube.

“Absolutely. Just start off slow, so I can get used to it. I love it this way. Just don’t ram it in.”

Jack didn’t say anything, but the next thing I knew, a greasy finger was running up and down my buttcrack. He pulled it away and squirted a little more KY on his fingers and slipped first one, and then a second, up my ass. It felt wonderful! My ass was squirming around on his bed, then he pulled his fingers away. I glanced back over my shoulder and saw him greasing up his cock. I wanted it, but the little breather was leaving my ass desperately needy. Then he moved his fingers back to my asshole and he warmed me up, even as he was stroking his greasy cock.

Finally, I felt him move up behind me. I reached back with both hands and grabbed my buttcheeks, to spread them and hold them open. Jack moved even closer, and then suddenly his fingers were yanked out and his cockhead slipped inside in their place. I grunted quietly at the even larger intrusion.

“You okay?” asked Jack.

“Marvelous! It’s great! Just start out slow.” I moaned happily as Jack slowly pushed in. He moved like a glacier, but it felt wonderful! Once he had bottomed out in my ass, I looked back at him happily and said, “Thank you!”

“You really like this? I know some girls don’t.” Jack began pumping into me slowly.

I had to wait for a massive orgasm to rip through me, then I panted out, “Oh, God! This is so good!” I humped my ass up, burying him again, then said, “I really am a slut, Jack. I love to fuck and suck and take it in the ass. Oh, fuck me, fuck me!”

Jack started fucking my ass, hard, slamming his cock up my rear. I was going nuts, moaning and crying out as the cums ran through me. My pussy and asshole were on fire, and it was like electricity was bolting through me, from my asshole around to my pussy and up to my tits and beyond. I couldn’t have been very coherent. Jack wasn’t much better, since the only sounds he was making were animal grunts and groans. He exploded in my ass, and we collapsed onto the bedspread, with him on top and his cock still pulsing weakly in my ass.

I could feel him moving off, so I reached around awkwardly behind me and held on to him. “Don’t, just stay where you are. Please,” I begged. It felt too good to stop!

“Uh, I’m not too heavy?”

“It’s a good heavy. Just stay where you are. If you can get stiff again, I want more, much more!” I rubbed his hips as best I could.

Jack stayed on my back, only now he began nuzzling up against my neck and shoulders, licking and kissing and nibbling on them. He was turning me on something fierce, and if he couldn’t fuck me some more, I was going to have to play with myself until I got off. Thank God, he started stiffening in my ass! As soon as he was hard enough, he straddled my legs, his cock still up me, and gave me a very slow and drawn out assfuck. By the time he popped his cork again, I was out of my mind from cumming so hard. When he stopped and pulled out, I fell asleep on the bed in that position, face down, my ass leaking jizz.

When I woke up, I needed another shower, which I suppose proves the point that sex is only dirty when you’re doing it right! I put on one of Jack’s bathrobes and wandered out into the living room. He was grinning at me. “How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Wonderful!” I assured him. “That was pretty ... spectacular!”

Jack nodded happily. “Glad to be of help. I thought it was pretty fantastic, also.”

I went into the kitchen, where I surprised Mister Jinx. However, he only ran away to the end of the room, as opposed to scurrying into a closet, so I suppose he was getting used to me. I opened the fridge and grabbed a couple of beers and brought them back to the living room. I handed one to Jack, then sat down on the couch next to him and opened mine.

“Thank you,” he said.

“So, what’s on the schedule for tonight?”

He shrugged and threw an arm around my shoulders. “Whatever you want. Dinner? Movie? If you wanted to cook some more, we’ll have to go out anyway, to get some stuff, I guess.”

He was right about that. “No, I think I need some serious pampering for a while. I say we get dressed and go out for some dinner, then maybe a movie.”

“And later?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Some more pampering, but of a different kind,” I assured him.

“What an excellent idea!” I snuggled up against Jack for another hour or so, idly watching television with him and sipping my beer. Once the news came on, he shifted and suggested it was time to get dressed. I climbed to my feet and followed him down the hallway, though I split off at the second bedroom, where my suitcase still was. “Fancy or casual?” I asked.

“Nice casual,” he replied. “I’m not wearing a suit, but slacks and a shirt, maybe a jacket. Or I can be real casual if you want me to. Do you have something or not?”

“I’m okay. I think I have a little of everything in there.”

Jack came back to the bedroom a few minutes later, before I was completely dressed. He had on some khakis and a dress shirt, though several buttons weren’t done up, and a nice blazer jacket. By then, I had put on my stockings, nude and sheer, my high heeled sandals, and my calf-length button-front denim skirt, though most of the buttons weren’t buttoned. I was still topless, which he seemed to like. “Nice outfit, but we’ll have to change the restaurant to something a little more adult.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.